PS:现在对上户彩真是一点好感没有...
dorkin 发表于 2007-6-16 00:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,我对Yukina的第一感觉是有一个刘亦非。
pooool 发表于 2007-6-16 02:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
在天涯上看到上户彩的《李香兰》剧照,感觉SO SO。
Leverkusen 发表于 2007-8-15 23:24:56 | 显示全部楼层

太田MM日本东京地区预选赛仅取得第五名的成绩,恐无缘参加东日本选拔赛。。。。。。

太田MM 9月9日 《蝴蝶夫人》视频 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmk5eGSN7w

太田MM9月8日、9日将参加COI冰上表演,但是由于今年并没有准备表演节目。有可能仍然是去年的 Any time, Any Where.
当然,我还是更希望能看到太田MM今年刚排的新节目。
http://coi.iceshow.jp/

月10日采访
For photos and videos from the interview, please click HERE!  Japanese translation is coming very soon!  Check the interview for soundclips so you can hear Yukina tell it by herself!
如果要看此次采访的相片和视频,请点击这里。日文的翻译将很快传到。点击网站的音频文件你就可以听到Yukina的声音。

Finally!  For those who don't know, the idea for my participation in Japan Skates was born back in early 2004 when I attended the Four Continents Figure Skating Championship in Hamilton (Ontario), near Toronto. I went to the competition in hopes of seeing several skaters I admired who were on the original roster.  The ladies' field was wide open. The Japanese contingent featured the already-veteran Yoshie Onda, whom I had seen several times before, and a young sparkplug with a triple Axel in her arsenal named Yukari Nakano. The "third" member of the team was unknown to me, despite her being the defending World Junior champion and a fourth-place finisher at the Japan senior Nationals. By the time the competition finished, I had a new favourite young skater. Her name was Yukina Ota.
最后,我要告诉不知道我要讲的这件事的人。2004在年多伦多旁边的Hamiltion市举行了四大洲花样滑冰赛。我来到比赛场地,希望看到参赛花名册上自己喜欢的运动员。女单运动员的训练场地是完全公开的,日本队有我已经看到很多次的老将恩田美荣,以3Axel为秘密武器的中野友加里,还有一个是比赛开始前我没有听说过(尽管她是世青赛的卫冕冠军,全日本锦标赛的第四名),比赛后却非常喜欢的,她的名字是太田由希奈。

Fast forward three-and-a-half years. A reader of Japan Skates was very nice to write in and tell me that Yukina was training in Toronto this summer. The Japan Federation, as always, graciously approved the request and asked Yukina if she would agree to an interview. She did, and called me personally to arrange it. We set the date for Friday, August 10 at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club.  Along with my fiancée
I-Ching and our friend and photographer extraordinaire Gigi, I arrived at the Cricket Club at 3:30 to view Yukina's choreography seminar. After it was over (and we had taken some great pics and video), we sat down for the long-awaited interview.  Enjoy.
对三年半之前往事的回忆暂时告一段落。一位Japan Skates 的热心读者给我们的来信中告诉我们,这个夏天Yukina正在多伦多训练。日本冰协的态度一如既往-只要Yukina愿意,我们就可以进行采访。Yukina同意并亲自安排了采访。我们约定采访定在8月10日,在多伦多的冰球、冰壶俱乐部。当然这次采访少不了我的好搭档I-Ching和我们的朋友及摄影师Gigi.我下午三点半到冰球俱乐部参加了Yukina的编排例会。例会结束之后(当然这当中拍了很多照片还留下了视频),我们几个和Yukina一起坐下来开始我们期待已久的采访。好好欣赏内容吧。

Yukina did not need an interpreter as she speaks excellent English from the time she has spent in North America. When she was unsure of a word, she would write it in kanji and I-Ching would translate. I have tried to stay as close as possible to a verbatim transcription
Yukina并不需要翻译,由于她在北美待过一段时间,她的英语非常棒。当她拿不准措辞的时候,她就会用汉字写出来,由I-Ching进行翻译。我也会尽量用贴切的词汇进行翻译。

JS:  Japan Skates
YO:  Yukina Ota

JS:  Thank-you, Yukina, we appreciate you doing the interview today.   You came to Toronto for David Wilson's choreography.
谢谢你,Yukina,非常高兴你今天参与我们的采访,你来多伦多是因为David Wilson为你做编排吧。     
YO:  Yes.
是的      
JS:  Was that your decision or was it the Japan Federation's decision?
这是你的主意还是日本冰协的?
YO:  It was my decision.
我自己的。
JS:  How did you know about David?
你是怎么知道David的
YO:  My coach, Mr. Yutaka Higuchi, he's very good friends with David, so that's why.
通过我的教练 Yutaka Higuchi先生,他和David是好朋友
JS:   That's your regular Japanese coach?
他是平日你在日本的教练?
YO:  Yeah, yeah, exactly.
当然
JS:  What do you think David brings to your skating?
你觉得David都教了你些什么?
YO:  I feel he choreographs more natural... I used to skate inpositions (raises arms), but he often says "Let it go" and I'm like "Wow, it's nice and it's easy too".
我觉得他的编排更自然。。。我过去滑冰喜欢抬胳膊,但是他经常说:"更自然一点"。我觉得这挺不错,也很容易。
JS:  What would you like to improve most about your skating?
你最想提高哪方面?
YO:  Oh, this season?  (laughs) Here (points to her heart) and then I can control everything.
这个赛季? 我的心(指着自己的心),心是最重要的。
JS:  The heart...emotional or mental?
心,情感上还是精神上?
YO:  Yeah, mental thing but also, how do you say...stamina.
当然是精神,怎么说呢,毅力。

JS:  What is your music this season?
你这个赛季的音乐是什么?
YO:  My short program is "Madame Butterfly", which I used to use, but it was long so my mom edited it down, she made it shorter.
短节目是蝴蝶夫人,我过去用过,但是太长乐,我妈把它减短了些。
JS:  And how about the free skate?
自由滑呢?
YO:  "Aranjuez".  Do you know "Aranjuez"?  The Spanish piece.  "Concerto d'Aranjuez" (hums the tune).    Listen to Yukina
阿兰胡斯。 你知道阿兰胡斯么,西班牙 著名的阿兰胡斯协奏曲(自己哼唱)
JS:  Oh, that's going to be great!  How about exhibitions?  Do you have any exhibition numbers planned yet?
这一定会非常棒,那么表演节目呢?你有这个准备么?
YO:  No, not at this point.
不,现在还不是时候。
JS:  Who usually chooses your music?
通常都是谁帮你选择音乐
YO:  Um, me (giggles).  But this time, Aranjuez, David chose Aranjuez.  I like it.
我自己呀,但是阿兰胡斯是David帮我选的,我也挺喜欢。
JS:  What is your favourite type of music to skate to?
你最喜欢什么类型的音乐?
YO:  Classical music, I like to skate with classical music.
古典的,我喜欢滑古典音乐。
JS:  What are your international assignments this season?
你这个赛季将参加什么世界比赛  
YO:  I have Golden Spin of Zagreb, and in Japan.  Japan Nationals.
萨格勒布的金色旋转赛和全日本锦标赛
JS:  You were going to skate at Thornhill Summer Skate next weekend, but you're not going to anymore.  Why is that?  Why are you returning to Japan?
你曾经想要参加下周荆棘山溜冰夏令营,但是已经你决定不去了,为什么突然要回日本呢?
YO:  Just me and my coach decided.  Because my coach has a training camp in Nagano, starting the 18th of August, so that's why he wanted me to come back as soon as possible.
这是我和教练决定的。因为教练有一个广岛的夏令营 8月18号就要开始了,所以急着赶回去。
JS:  Would you consider returning to Toronto or another city in North America to train, or do you prefer to train in Japan?
考虑过在北美,多伦多或者其他什么地方继续训练么? 喜欢回日本训练么?
YO:  I hope this time if I have a chance to come train abroad, then I really want to come back in here.  In Toronto.
我很想在国外训练,我想我会很想回到这里的。
JS:  And you have David...and Brian...and Yu-Na here.
这里有David、妍儿和O大叔。
YO:  Yu-Na, that's right!  I have really great skaters, and it's good for me.
妍儿,对的。这里有非常出色的选手,对我的提高很有好处。
JS:  Have you enjoyed living in Toronto?
喜欢住在这里么?
YO:  Mm-hmm.  We've been downtown.  And we went to Niagara Falls.
我们去过市中心,还一起去了尼亚加拉大瀑布
JS:  Let's talk about some of the injuries you've had in recent years.  After Skate America in 2004, you dropped out of competition for a long time and you took some time off to heal your injuries.  What kind of injuries did you have?
说说你的伤病吧,2004年的美国站之后,你就没有参加什么比赛。你用了很长时间来恢复,能说说你受的是什么伤么?
YO:  I still have the ankle-bone inflammation.  My main injury.
踝关节发炎,我的主要伤病
JS:  Was it very hard to recover?  Was it a lot of training, was it hard mentally?
很难恢复么?精神上很痛苦吧。
YO:  Yeah.  A lot mentally.  Because you know, it's not healed completely, so if I compete with this I need a really strong mind but, you know, always I'm rushing, because I used to - I could do everything - but now I've lost them, so I'm like "Why, why , why?".  But now it's getting much better.    Listen to Yukina
精神上很痛苦,因为伤并没有完全痊愈。如果我和它较劲,需要很大的勇气。但是你知道,我经常选择逃避。因为以前我在冰场上无所不能,但是现在不行了。我过去经常问自己究竟是为什么,现在已经感觉好多了。
JS:  Did you ever think about giving up skating during your recovery?  You were off quite a long time, over a year.
你在恢复过程中想过放弃滑冰么?你有一年多没有参加比赛。
YO:  Yeah,  I wanted to stop competing then.  That's why I went to the States.  Just have fun.  My dad recommended to me to go there.  I said to him "I want to be a coach some day".  Then he said "How about you go there, do some ice dancing and have a good memory of the States?".  He didn't want me to say "I hate skating, that's it, I quit!" and I stayed in competition.
当然,那个时候我想过放弃比赛了,所以我去了美国,只是为了让自己快乐,我爸建议我去的。我告诉他,我以后想要成为一名教练。然后他告诉我"去美国尝试一下冰舞吧,在美国留下一个美好的回忆怎么样?"他不希望我说"我恨滑冰,所以我不滑了。"所以我决定继续参加比赛了。
JS:  So you were with the Ice Theatre of New York?
所以你参加了纽约的冰上剧场?
YO:  So then I went to the States, to Colorado.  Then Judy Blumberg came.   She saw my exhibition.  I mean,  I took some ice dance classes, but I was still skating with my favourite pieces like "Last Dance" and "Madame Butterfly" and sometimes "Turandot".  Then she saw my performance and she took me.
当我到科罗拉多的时候,Judy Blumberg来了。她看了我的表演。我是说,我当时虽然参加了几次冰舞训练课,但是我仍然滑我喜欢的音乐,"最后的舞蹈"、"蝴蝶夫人"。有时候还滑"图兰朵"。她看了我的表演,所以选择了我。
JS:  What motivated you during this period?  Did you have friends and family?  Did you have faith during this period?
这段时间是什么鼓舞了你?你的朋友、家人?这段时间你的信念是什么?
YO:  Uh, yeah.  But mostly, Mr. Kim (in Colorado Springs), he helped me a lot.
当然,最重要的是Mr.Kim(在科罗拉多泉)他帮了我很多。
JS:  So your ankle injury still bothers you a little bit?
你的踝关节的伤仍然对你有影响?
YO:  Yeah, a little bit.
是的,一点点。
JS:  What are your goals this season, in terms of placement?
你这个赛季的目标是什么?
YO:  Yeah...I have my goals, but they're in my mind! (laughter)
我有我的目标,不过这是个秘密。
JS:  How about longer term?  Would you like to continue to the next Olympics in Vancouver?
那么长期的目标呢,坚持到2010年?
YO:  Hmm... I just want to take it year by year, and we'll see.
我只想一年一年来,走着瞧。
JS:  Let's talk a little about the scoring system that's been used for a few years.  You're a very artistic skater.  Is it difficult to adapt your style to the new system, or do you prefer 6.0?
我们来说说新的评分系统,Yukina是一个艺术型的选手,你似乎很难适应新规则,你是否更喜欢旧的6.0规则呢?
YO:  You know, my jumps are kind of cheated sometimes, so that's why I have the deductions, last Nationals, but it's good for me.  So I can improve, I can try doing...  I have to practice Bielmann, inside-to-outside spiral, a lot of things.  It's hard, but it's good for me, and I can do it.
你知道,我的跳跃有的时候并不规范,所以我经常被扣分,就像去年的全日本,但是这对我来说是件好事。这样我才能进步。这样我才会强迫自己去练贝尔曼转,内刃转外刃的燕式平衡,还有很多别的地方要提高,这很难,但是这些对我有好处,我肯定能做到的。
JS:  Do you follow any special diet to be an athlete?  Do you have to know how much protein, how much fat?
作为运动员,你会给自己制定特殊的食谱么?你知道自己每天吃了多少蛋白质,多少脂肪么?
YO:  Actually, I know a lot, but I think it's really good really to eat with somebody and have fun.  That's really...I need it.   I need to be healthy, so that's why I drink water a lot.  Then I eat really healthy stuff, like vegetables,  and low fat ice cream! (all laugh).
事实上,这方面我想当在行,但是和别人一起吃饭是件很愉快的事情。我的确需要健康的食谱,我需要保持健康,所以我喝很多的水。我吃有益健康的食物,蔬菜啦,低脂肪冰激凌啦。
JS:  Can you describe for us a typical day in your life?  When you're in Japan and you're training, and it's a competition in three weeks, for example.  What is your day like?
你能向我们说说你平常在日本训练的日子是怎么过的么?譬如说,三周后你就要参加一个比赛了,你每天是怎么安排的呢?
YO:  I wake up and wash my hair (giggles)!  I do yoga, and dance.   Some study...my university class.   Then I come here, to take the ice.   Then I skate about two hours.  Then I have a rest, then I have one more session.  Then I go home, to take a bath (giggles).
起床,洗头,瑜伽和舞蹈。然后学习大学的功课。再来到冰场,上冰2个小时,休息一下,开一个或几个总结会,然后回家洗澡。
JS:  So you're a student at a university?
你是个大学生?
YO:  Yeah, but I'm not a regular student.  I'm just taking some classes.   Right now, I'm taking health foods, like gingko, and sports science (writes it in kanji).
当然,但是不是全日制的。我只选修一些课程。现在我学习健康饮食和运动科学课程。(用汉字写的)
JS:  (Noticing her beautiful handwriting)  You have an interest in calligraphy.  I read that.
(注意到她写得一手好字)听说你很喜欢书法?
YO:  Yeah, really?
当然
JS:  Is it hard for you when your friends are relaxing or partying, and you have to train and stay in shape?
这很不容易,当你的朋友们放松和娱乐的时候,你却要过枯燥的训练生活。
YO:  But, I think I need to go out sometimes.  I can go out with my friends, that's part of training.  That's what I do.
但是我觉得我有的时候也要出去放放风,和朋友一起出去,这也是训练的一部分。
JS:  What do you consider to be your best performance?  Maybe World Juniors, maybe Four Continents?
你觉得自己哪次比赛发挥得最好?世青赛、四大洲?
YO:   Oh, I would say my Junior Grand Prix Final, the long.  It was my best.  But I have a good memory with my Nationals.  That was 2002/03, I skated almost perfectly.  I got fourth that time.  It was my best performance.
世青赛的自由滑,我最出色的表现。但是02/03年全国锦标赛给我留下了美好的回忆,当时我得到了第四名,我至今最好的成绩。
JS:  What was your favourite program to skate of all the years?
你最喜欢的自己的节目是什么?
YO:  I used to use "West Side Story" and "Tango".  That was my favourite.
我最喜欢"西部故事"和"探戈"
JS:  Do you remember what years, what season?
这是哪个赛季的?
YO:  I was in seventh or eighth grade.  I did that before I entered international competition, so before that.
七年级或者八年级时候,参加国际比赛之前。
JS:  (I-Ching asking) Was it because of the music that you liked them?
是因为你喜欢这音乐么?
YO:  I think so.  Also, I did "Diving Swan".  I loved that piece, too.
是的,我还喜欢"天鹅入水"
JS:  What is your favourite jump?
你最喜欢哪种跳跃?
YO:  My favourite jump?  It depends... (all laugh).  Ah... oh... actually, I like the Lutz.  But my Lutz is kind of not go up straight, but I love Lutz and my swinging Axel (giggles).
跳跃?很难说,事实上我喜欢Lutz,但是我的Lutz起跳不是直着向上的,但是我喜欢Lutz,还有我晃晃悠悠的Axel。
JS:  What's the hardest jump for you?
对你来说哪种跳跃比较难?
YO:  It depends.  Sometimes I think it's really easy, but sometimes I feel it's a little hard...my Salchow.
很难说,Salchow吧,有的时候觉得挺容易,有的时候有点难。
JS:  What was the first triple jump you learned?
你最先学会的是哪种跳跃?
YO:  Toe loop.  When I was eleven, summer.  It was summer, I remember that.
Toe Loop。我11岁的时候,我记得是夏天。
JS:  What made you want to be a skater when you were little? How did you start?
是什么让你成为一个滑冰运动员的?你是怎么开始的滑冰的?
YO:  I moved to a new house, and there was nothing, so that's why my mom took me and my older brother to the rink but actually we went to the pool, but there were tons of people and next to the pool there was an ice rink, Daigo Figure Skating Club, and we went there and my mom saw only three people on the ice, so that's why we started.
我们家搬家,那个地方什么都没有,我妈就带我和我哥去了冰场,其实是先去了游泳池,但是人太多了,所以我们去了旁边的冰场-Daigo滑冰俱乐部。我妈看那里只有2、3个人在滑冰,我就这么开始了。
JS:  When did you first start to love it and wanted to be a competitive figure skater?
你是什么时候喜欢滑冰的?什么时候想成为一个优秀的运动员的?
YO:  That's kind of hard. I was taking lessons, yeah. That was just part of my life, you know, I go to school, and figure skating, and eating and sleeping. So you know, I didn't feel any... it's like a part of my life and just like myself.
挺难说的,我上滑冰课,这是我生活的一部分。你知道,我上学,然后滑冰,吃饭睡觉。所以,我没有什么感觉,这是我生活的一部分。
JS:  You are a very artistic skater. Is ballet an influence on your skating? Do you like to practice ballet?
你是个艺术型选手,芭蕾舞队以影响很大么,喜欢练芭蕾么?
YO:  Oh yeah, I love ballet but I used to take it once a week but right now I'm doing some stuff, but not as much as before.
当然,我喜欢芭蕾,过去我每周都上一次芭蕾舞课,现在也上,但是不如以前多了。
JS:  So the ballet, was that just to help your figure skating, you didn't do ballet by itself?
芭蕾只是起到帮助你滑冰的作用么?你不作单独的芭蕾舞表演么?
YO:  Yes.
不作
JS:  How about other interests, other things you like do? I hear that you play the piano.
你有什么其它的兴趣呢?听说你喜欢弹钢琴。
YO:  Yeah, I love to play the piano, and knitting. I love knitting! Also, recently, I have to cook, so I have cooking too.
是的,我喜欢弹钢琴。还喜欢做针线活,当然我得做饭,我也喜欢做饭。
JS:  (I-Ching asking) Do you have to cook for yourself here, not your homestay mom?
你自己做饭,不是房东的女主人做?
YO:  She cooks sometimes, but I'm eating Japanese food, so...
她有的时候做,但是我吃日本料理,所以。。。。。。
JS:  (Gigi asking) What do you cook?
你做什么呢?
YO:  I love Korean food, so I make Kimchi Chigae, or Bi-bam-bap.
我喜欢韩国菜 我做 Kimchi Chigae,或者 Bi-bam-bap.
JS:  (everyone) Wow! I used to live in Korea.
我曾经在韩国生活过。
YO:  That's why you know it well, maybe.
所以你知道。
JS:  I speak some Korean. I heard you on a video speaking Korean (speaking in Korean with her).
我能说几句韩国话,我听说你在广播里说过韩语。
YO:  Like "I'm hungry", "thank-you", bye-bye", something like that.
只是像 我饿了、谢谢、再见什么的
JS:  Did you stay with a Korean family in Colorado Springs?
你在科罗拉多的时候是住在一个韩国夫妇的家里么?
YO:  Yes, with a Korean family, yeah.
是的
JS:  Who are some of your best friends in skating? Japanese, Korean, anybody?
谁是你在冰场上最好的朋友? 日本人?韩国人?谁呢?
YO:  That's interesting! Hmmm... I have skating friends, but...hmmm... right now, her name is Momo, she's a student with Yutaka and skating all the time. I used to have Ami Kobayashi, she was my best friend in skating.
这个问题挺有趣,我有滑冰的朋友,她的名字是Momo,她是我教练的一个学生,总是滑冰。一直以来,我和Ami Kobayashi很好,她是我冰场上最好的朋友。
JS:  Who are some of your favourite figure skaters or heroes?
你的偶像是谁?
YO:  Oh, when I was little, I loved Michelle Kwan and Lu Chen, especially Lu Chen. You know, she was Asian, so I really, really loved her.
小的时候我喜欢 Kwan和陈露,特别是陈露,她是亚洲的,我真的很喜欢她。
JS:  The first Chinese world champion.
第一个中国的世界冠军?
YO:  She's just gorgeous, and beautiful. I loved her. I miss her skating, but recently I like the ice dancers.
她是个天才,而且那么漂亮。我喜欢她,我怀念她的表演。但是宪梓阿我更喜欢冰舞选手。
JS:  Who are some of your favourites?
比如?
YO:  Ah, the Israeli team, Chait and Sakhnovski.
以色列的 Chait和Sakhnovski。
(We then talked a little about the unfortunate incidents surrounding Maxim Staviski and also Nobunari Oda.  We wished them both all the best.)
(我们讨论了一点关于斯塔维斯基和织田的不幸,我们祝他们好运)
JS:  We ask this to all the skaters.  What was the funniest gift you've ever got from a fan?
我们对每个选手都提出这个问题。你所收到的礼物中最有趣的是什么?
YO:  Ah... I don't remember! I think I didn't have any funny gifts!
我想不起来了。。。。。。我觉得没什么特别有趣的。
JS:  Any letters or messages?
情书?
YO: Ah no, everybody gives me really comfortable stuff (all laugh).
不,冰迷给我的礼物都是让我很舒服的。
JS:  If you could have anything thrown onto the ice for you, what would you like? A really cool gift?  Kokkoi!
要是有个冰迷把一份很Cool的礼物扔在冰上,你希望是什么?
YO:  (All laughing) Ah, can I say...?! (more laughter) A house, a car!
我可以说。。。。。。一匹马或者汽车么?
JS:  (Gigi asking) When you get the gifts on the ice, what do you do with them after? Do you keep everything?
冰迷给你的礼物你都保留着么?
YO:  Yeah, of course! Or sometimes I give them to little children, or young skaters.
当然,有的时候我会把一些分给小孩子或者年轻的选手。
JS:  Do you have a message for your fans? You're one of the most popular skaters at Japan Skates, everyone asks questions about you.
你有什么话要对你的支持者说么?你可是Japan Skates上最有人气的选手之一,几乎所有人都有问题要问你。
YO:  Thank you very much for a good time and cheering me, and just thank you again, so I'll do my best for them.  Listen to Yukina
非常感谢你们此时此刻对我的祝福,再次谢谢你们,我会为你们拼尽全力的。
This was by far my favourite interview. Yukina was my inspiration for helping start this tribute with Gregg after watching her triumphant performances at the Four Continents in 2004 and her courageous effort at Skate America later than year. A year or so later, it was hard to imagine her even making a comeback with all her injuries, let alone coming to Toronto to train with David Wilson and having such solid plans for this season.
这是我到现在为止最喜欢的采访,Yukina是我在2004年发现的惊喜。尽管她到多伦多接受DW的编排指导,并且这个赛季有固定的计划,但是仍然很难想象她带着如此的伤病回来。
Yukina is a very confident and assertive young lady, arranging the entire interview herself and asking to approve the photos we took. We had great fun watching her choreography seminar (with another instructor, not David Wilson, since he was choreographing for Emily Hughes in Toronto that day) and talking to her afterwards. Following the interview, we all decided to try some of our favourite food at a nearby Korean restaurant, where Gregg joined us via cell phone from Boston.  We got to know her even better over the great food.  She's the middle of three children, and loves to shop!  In fact, Gigi took her shopping at Yorkdale Centre in Toronto afterwards.  And is there a special guy in her life?  We'll never tell!!!  
Yukina是一个十分自信而有决断力的女孩,她自己对采访作了安排,并且查阅了我们拍的图片 。我们非常高兴能够参加她的编排例会(尽管不是和DW,他去多伦多指导Emily Hughes了),并且之后与她进行了愉快的交流。采访之后,我们一致决定去附近的餐馆吃韩国料理。在饭桌上,我们对Yukina有了更深的了解。她是全家三兄妹中的老二,喜欢购物。事实上Gigi后来就拉着她去多伦多的Yorkdale Centre购物了。她有男朋友么?我们没有提到。
We would like to thank Yukina for giving us such a wonderful experience. We wish her the best and hope to stay in contact with her this season. Thanks also to Brian Orser who facilitated the meeting, Toronto Cricket Club skating director Debbie Crites who allowed us to photograph the choreography seminar, and to the Japan Federation for graciously authorizing yet another interview.
我们十分感谢Yukina给了我们一次如此美妙的经历。我们祝福她,并希望在本赛季和她保持联系。我们还要感谢Brian Orser,他为我们参与例会提供了方便,还有多伦多冰球俱乐部的经理Debbie Crites, 他允许我们对例会拍了照,还要感谢日本冰协允许我们进行下一个采访。

评分

参与人数 4体力 +6 人气 +3 收起 理由
Yvonne + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
汤昊 + 1 辛苦翻译
想见怀恋_100 + 1 辛苦翻译
牙人 + 1 辛苦翻译·——·

查看全部评分

Leverkusen 发表于 2007-8-15 23:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
原文

http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/YukinaInterview.htm

还可看到 Yukina的签名
汤昊 发表于 2007-8-16 08:10:04 | 显示全部楼层
Yukina,好好加油吧!
冰花飞溅 发表于 2007-8-16 08:52:43 | 显示全部楼层
有意思[em50]
Penny 发表于 2007-8-16 09:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
取得成功的人不容易,没成功却一直坚持的人更不容易
tobyid 发表于 2007-8-16 12:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
希望她能多滑一些干净的节目,就足够了!加油,YUKINA完全有能力挤掉盘腿女王进入奥运会啊!

还有那个她掌握不好的JUMP,偶一直觉得是3F啊!3S她成功率还是很高的!她需要一个好教练!至少要超过EMILY HIGHES之流!
飞天神猪 发表于 2007-8-16 21:53:27 | 显示全部楼层
五种三周跳必须恢复了才行。
Leverkusen 发表于 2007-8-25 22:54:48 | 显示全部楼层
十分期待太田MM新赛季的首次亮相。
Leverkusen 发表于 2007-9-11 15:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
太田MM9月9日的静冈表演,2A都没有成功,太田MM要加油呀,顽张re.

Yuko 和 Mira都进步了,Yukina也要加油。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmk5eGSN7w
做平凡的人 发表于 2007-9-11 16:03:49 | 显示全部楼层
好啊~~~~~
那么多个就她的姿态最好了~~
鱼类 发表于 2007-9-11 21:24:18 | 显示全部楼层