清者自清,浊者自浊。真的觉得自己没有错,又何必来澄清呢?

这句话我可不赞成。他被骂成这样,当然要来澄清。
就像johnny误解了中国粉丝,我们能不能就这样“清者自清”?还不是要好好澄清一番。

大家重点也别放在信上了,还是努力告诉johnny真相为好。无论这信的真相如何,已经造成了不良后果,争取努力挽回吧

PS:到底ABCDO型是什么意思啊
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2007-12-11 09:26:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ice_skating 于 2007-12-11 04:09 发表

这话也太狠了点,我看着都心痛,催人奋发向上不是这样做的。

其实上个赛季的惨淡也不完全是Johnny个人不够努力的原因,一部分也是节目编排得有问题,而这种原因是会持续整个赛季的。到了全美这个编排的问题已经充分显出来了,所以耐心一点应该等到下一个赛季再发话(虽说Johnny已经低靡了好几个赛季,但是你怎么不知道下一个赛季就会好起来,就像眼下这个)。某人等不及,偏偏要用狠话,即使结尾是积极的,中间那段多伤人啊。打你个巴掌再给你揉揉就不痛了吗?何况某人的巴掌是仙人掌。

另外我觉得一个专门的Fan Club多少会有些局限,一天到晚就讨论自己家这一个人,以至于看到有几千注册天使就觉得包括了全国的威迷。我喜欢年华的专区一个原因也是因为这是在一个讨论花样滑冰的大环境里面,而不是只看自家那个大少。所有的选手都有长处,不能因为喜欢Weir对别人就“看不上眼”,即使现在Weir言语里总对Lysacek不满,作为威迷的,也不能否认Lysacek确实是一位出色的选手,他身上也许有Weir需要学习的地方。长期只看自家那位,慢慢就培养了自己的小心眼,说话都傻了。

同意这个。
在我看来,什么时候都不该发这个话。
爱不爱滑冰,要不要好好滑,那都是weir自己的事情。
哪怕他哪一天就是不滑了,粉丝又怎么可能去干涉
天分是自己的,他爱糟蹋也就任由他,我们也只能感到惋惜,不可能多做别的
不是说他不滑了我们就受不了了。
 楼主| snowman 发表于 2007-12-11 09:33:06 | 显示全部楼层
以下是这封信的英文译版,应该到Johnny 手上的就是这个版本了。俺看了几篇好像也没觉得有多大翻译方面的问题,基本表达了写信人的原意吧。

Dear Johnny:

I write to you every now and then these days in my spare time. This letter may be the last one.

I just want you read through patiently. Although my words are not all in praise of you, they are all from the bottom of my heart. When you read them, you will see.

There are your backups and a group of angels cherishing you in China.
www.52johnnyw.com is we Chinese angels' home. This site was once very impressive, and have thousands of registers. Building this site, I just hoped to gather the people who love you to support you, and take care of you.
Being the manager, I always felt happy to keep the Chinese angels' family developing harmoniously.

I know Figure skating for a long time, but I fell in love with it all because of you.
I don't know how many angels fell in love with skating because of you just like me. I also don't know how many angels give up this beautiful play because of you.

I only know that you are falling down after season 04-05, helplessly falling down to the nightmare you set up for yourself.

Unsteadily leaping, self-confidence fading, although you have good health. LP seems to be your choke point, and also all angels' nightmare. Your pearlescent confidence and courage once so attractive, but we never see them again.

I never compared you with other active service male players. It's not because I prefer you and look down up on others. It's because I believe you are unique, and I believe in your skating talent.

And I believe that you would be the top one because you got in touch with skating when you were 12 and finish 2A in only two weeks. You are amazing genius. And you should develop your talent.

You are wasting yourself. It's unforgivable.
Genius belongs to the world. But you don't care it, and let it down.

From the last season, I haven't enough courage to see Figure skating. Also, A stop looking for the news about you from web all over the world. And what's more, I stop managing China angels' home. Many angels disappear. But I'm sure that.
Even we are not active anymore, we are caring about you, and won't forget you to love other things. We just love you too much to see you down. And I don't know how to watch you, the one make us feel hopeless, even you haven't attend competition.

From the middle of 05-06 season, you seems to be a fading flower. We all don't know why you turned to be like that. Don't you know it hurt our hearts to watch you falling.

We couldn't cheat you and ourselves to say that "Johnny is fine, those mistakes are all temporary". Because we love you all by our hearts, we don't want to see your problem becoming more and more serious.
Your frequently failure in LP may be caused by some psychology problem I looked up it in some medical articles. It is said that fear is a kind of psychology problem, it may lead to serious results. We human always want to run away from fear and nervous. It's just instinct, and may cause uncomfortable physical feelings, especially the sensitive ones.
As it comes to you, you might do something to avoid hurting your body. But your fear and escape feelings lead to your fluster. So your body really hurt. And then you have an excuse to fail. Psychology problems sometimes influence more than physical problems, and may change one's life.

Johnny, I advice you to get a doctor and let expert help you to release your fear. Don't be so nervous and take it easy. Do you remember Alexi Yagudin before 2002 OLY? He did that. And after competition, he said that "Thank to the doctor's help.

Without him, I won't be the champion". It proves that you may relax and ease your mind with their help, and avoiding bad idea and get your confidence back.
To us, Johnny is always a shining conqueror on the ice, and the one we love.
Nearly all the angels are attracted by the Johnny on the ice at the very begining, and slowly understand your other aspects.

I will never forget the youngster airily dance on the ice in the music "Dr.zhivago" and "Otonal". At that time, you devoted your mind to the ice.
Your spirit seems to dissolve with the ice. And at that time, you are an ice angel emiting endless fascination and emotions.

It is said that pure ice is a clear mirror to one's heart, and would reflect one's true soul. What is your reflection now?

Chinese angels' only hope is to see you display your best skating, and to see you leading a happy life. That would also make us feel happy. The only thing hurt us and make us sad is what you do now.
You are burying your brilliance. You are burying the ice angel all by your hands.

Once there was a senior angels grasped my hands, nearly cried. She said she could not watch you anymore. My tears fell then.

I told her that I treasured my tears, but for you, Johnny, my tears seems to be worthless. I put my heart, my soul, and my tears to every letter and message to you. Is this love? I don't know. But I know I cherish you, absolutely.
Along with this letter, I sent a t-shirt. The picture on it was designed and paint all by myself. It is water proofed. That t-shirt is a birthday gift for you last year from all Chinese angels.

It is just a normal t-shirt. But it's also unique.
To prepare for this gift, we organized an countrywide activity called "angel love sending" . It lasted for more than 2 months. This t-shirt was sending among 13 provinces of Chinese 31 provinces. That means it traveled nearly a half of China.
Where it traveled, angels there wrote down words to you from their hearts. So you may feel all Chinese angels' love, wishes, and desire in it.

This gift should have been sent to you last year. But I really don't want to send it to you last summer, in that mood.
Because it's not only a t-shirt, it's also we Chinese angels' heart.

Now I send it to you. Hope you would cherish everything you own, including our hearts and your talent.

One could loose everything, except courage.
One could give up everything, except perseverance and dream.

If you don't care to miss the champion, couldn't step to the World and Oly, and never stand in front of the ice world anymore, if you think your condition is fine, if you just want to waste your time and your life, I would like to say farewell. I would end Chinese Angels. We would let our emotion to you come to an end, although it is not what we want.

So, this is the last time, Johnny. If you still have your dream on ice, if you still love skating, if you still want to construct your ice era, please show us your confidence and courage! I beg you for the last time, please, please don't give up your talent and genius. Please don't let the ice angel become our memory. Please don't let our hope to you die out!

We want to keep on loving you if there is a little hope, no matter there were how many hurts. We hope to see you return, and fly higher. We hope we could see you get to the top and come to a shining "Johnny weir' era"!!

If you may conquer yourself, if you decide to return, I can tell you that we Chinese angels will support you forever. And I will rebuild our Chinese Angel site no matter how many difficulties there will be. Please remember that though Chinese Angels are composed by us, you, and the only you, as a skater, are our Chinese angels' composer.

So whether our family would exist or not all depends on you. Please enkindle your fight and determination to struggle!!!

Sincerely yours: ****  
From CHINA
2007-8-20
时差 发表于 2007-12-11 10:59:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 风铃 于 2007-12-10 23:45 发表
小唐,这不是爱吧?我一直在想这是爱他还是爱自己想象中的他。
爱是恒久忍耐,又有恩慈;爱不是嫉妒,爱不是自夸,不张狂,不做害羞的事,不求自己的益处,不轻易发怒,不计算人的恶;凡事相信,凡事盼望;凡事忍耐,爱是永不止息……
这位写信的人吧,还是年轻偏激,凡事从“我”考虑,或许,她把太多对自己的期待加在WEIR的身上,她要求太多,可每个人都不是完人,都会有缺点,她眼里的完美道路,或许不一定是WEIR的选择,恨不得代他去生活奋斗,不如自己写篇穿越文附身算了。

感謝女王說出這一句.我一直按捺著希望只是自己理解有誤,這位天使是愛johnny weir這個人.而不是只愛她心目中仍停留在04,05賽季那個美好的滑冰少年,那個她理解當然地覺得那才是最熱愛滑冰的johnny weir.不過貌似文裏表現得很清楚了.
笑,fans而言,恨鐵不成鋼的心態是可以理解的.只是若果強行將自己對運動員的美好期望加於他身上.以愛的名義對他作出那種控訴,很抱歉,用到這個詞,不過文中那語氣用字很難讓我不想到這個詞.這位天使每一句每一段都像在控訴johnny前兩賽季的所作所為毁了她心目中那個美好的形象,讓她們失望.

如此以愛的名義對johnny這般純真而且在意fans存在的孩子說出這樣的話,傷害的是可想而知的.不要把責任推到那孩子本就不愛來中國的份上,他對中國米有好感遠比不上有一個據說深愛他的fans leader對他說,中國的天使不愛他了,他來到中國不會有人喝彩.是她的行動先為那孩子打下對中國之行不好的印象,讓他抱著一份會遇到無人喝彩窘境的心態來到中國.

何況如果是真愛他的話,為什么不能接受他任性的一面,不願耐心地等他陪他走過那段近乎放棄自己天賦的時間.愛是要包容對方的缺點和優點的,若是只能接受對方美好的一面,我很想勸這位天使,煩請尊駕想清楚是否真的愛johnny weir這個人,而不是那個停留在dr.chivago和otonal的美好的形象.請不要再以愛的借口對他說出任何傷害的話,將中國天使的整體形象拉去陪葬.她不心疼johnny看到那封信的傷心難過,我可心疼

抱歉說到最後,語氣變得有點不好了.還請見諒.

ps個人意見,無論是中文信還是英文信,寫信的人都有必要改進一下自己的語文能力.
很多表達的地方語意重复而且累贅,為自己也好,為看她/他信的人也好,改善是有必要滴.

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
纳尼亚花蜜 + 5 说的很全面
marlin + 5 + 1 "愛是要包容對方的缺點和優點的"

查看全部评分

Yvonne 发表于 2007-12-11 12:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 snowman 于 2007-12-11 09:16 发表

据我个人所知,当时以威尔后援会管理的身份发出的应该只有这一封信,至于Johnny在日记中提及的“她说,我要是来中国的话,得准备好无人喝彩的窘境。”一说,我本人也比较纳闷,不知是由何句演化而成

PS: Yvonne版主,把全信贴出来“澄清”只是俺个人的想法和行为而已。

Weir的成绩好坏,人品如何,我们完全有权利来评论。在这里我们干什么都行。想捧就捧,想赞就赞,想骂就骂,想气就气。但问题是,作为fans,我们怎么能故意把这种情绪赤裸裸地摆在Weir眼前让他看呢?

Weir的新访谈我刚刚翻译好贴出来。其中他就提到了,家人对他意味着什么。他说,不管我是得第一还是第二十,我家人的反应总是一样的。这句话就很说明问题,Weir在乎的究竟是什么。不是成绩,不是奖牌的成色,不是别人看待他的眼光,而是真的感情。

可是这种信一写出来,他会怎么看待中国冰迷呢?

我们是因为太过爱你,爱你爱到已经不忍心继续看下去!!!因为我实在不知道,该用什么样的心情去看着如今的你,看着尚未比赛便让我们深刻的感受到无可期待的你。

你就像是一枝没有生气的花朵,渐渐腐败了。

我们爱上的,始终是那个闪耀着无限光芒,努力征服冰场的那个JOHNNY。

看着那样的你,天使的心都要痛死过去了。

有多少天使,因你而喜欢上Skating这项美丽的运动?又有多少天使,因你而不得不放弃,不敢再继续迷恋Skating?

上个赛季开始,慢慢的,我不敢再看FS,不再世界各地网站的翻找你的新闻消息,甚至不再管理中国后援会。很多天使也都逐渐销声匿迹。

我相信打死那帮俄罗斯MM,她们也不会说出这种话来。而且Weir的俄粉根本是在这两年,也就是他这沉寂的两年发展壮大的。光莫斯科现在就有两个粉团。所以我们以后也不要说Weir偏心,其实这世上的事都是讲因果的。         

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
牛奶河小猫 + 5 + 1 我很赞同
纳尼亚花蜜 + 5 + 1 我们不能输给俄罗斯

查看全部评分

DSC 发表于 2007-12-11 13:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
这就是东西方民情不同,有时中国粉丝自认是热情,是期许,是爱之深责之切,对外国人来说,却是干扰,是过份要求,是hate/dislike;以粉丝的立场却写出这样自以为是知己或家人的信来,不管是出于什么心态,都是非常不明智的;更不恰当的是,还拉上了全中国威粉作陪,这样不仅刺痛了Weir,更伤害了中国粉丝的形象及心情。

另外我觉得有人提议写信去澄清并没有什么必要,因为或大或小的伤害已经造成,与其将这件事情推过于个人行为身上勉强作辩解,还不如以后多多发信或留言给Weir表达鼓励或支持,让他感受到在中国喜欢他的人原来有那么多,而别让他只记得这样曾经伤害过他感觉的粉丝存在。
marlin 发表于 2007-12-11 13:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
同意DSC....总之我们尽量用新的记忆去覆盖刷新JOHNNY同学旧的记忆吧.......

多说一句,赶上这么个在乎粉丝在乎真感情的运动员算得上福气,现在有人偏偏就在这一点上伤了他.No words了.
柳潇湘 发表于 2007-12-11 14:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
我看写这信的人完全可以去知音应聘个编辑当当
Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-12-11 14:33:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 时差 于 2007-12-11 10:59 发表

感謝女王說出這一句.我一直按捺著希望只是自己理解有誤,這位天使是愛johnny weir這個人.而不是只愛她心目中仍停留在04,05賽季那個美好的滑冰少年,那個她理解當然地覺得那才是最熱愛滑冰的johnny weir.不過貌似文裏表現得很清楚了.
笑,fans而言,恨鐵不成鋼的心態是可以理解的.只是若果強行將自己對運動員的美好期望加於他身上.以愛的名義對他作出那種控訴,很抱歉,用到這個詞,不過文中那語氣用字很難讓我不想到這個詞.這位天使每一句每一段都像在控訴johnny前兩賽季的所作所為毁了她心目中那個美好的形象,讓她們失望.

如此以愛的名義對johnny這般純真而且在意fans存在的孩子說出這樣的話,傷害的是可想而知的.不要把責任推到那孩子本就不愛來中國的份上,他對中國米有好感遠比不上有一個據說深愛他的fans leader對他說,中國的天使不愛他了,他來到中國不會有人喝彩.是她的行動先為那孩子打下對中國之行不好的印象,讓他抱著一份會遇到無人喝彩窘境的心態來到中國.

何況如果是真愛他的話,為什么不能接受他任性的一面,不願耐心地等他陪他走過那段近乎放棄自己天賦的時間.愛是要包容對方的缺點和優點的,若是只能接受對方美好的一面,我很想勸這位天使,煩請尊駕想清楚是否真的愛johnny weir這個人,而不是那個停留在dr.chivago和otonal的美好的形象.請不要再以愛的借口對他說出任何傷害的話,將中國天使的整體形象拉去陪葬.她不心疼johnny看到那封信的傷心難過,我可心疼

这才是重点,如果只是爱04-05赛季的那个Johnny,又何必写出那样一封信呢?而且还拖了我们所有的中国冰迷下水...
闭上眼睛不再看就好了嘛~有人逼你非要看吗???

我们是因为太过爱你,爱你爱到已经不忍心继续看下去!!!因为我实在不知道,该用什么样的心情去看着如今的你,看着尚未比赛便让我们深刻的感受到无可期待的你。
你就像是一枝没有生气的花朵,渐渐腐败了。
我们爱上的,始终是那个闪耀着无限光芒,努力征服冰场的那个JOHNNY。

有多少天使,因你而喜欢上Skating这项美丽的运动?又有多少天使,因你而不得不放弃,不敢再继续迷恋Skating?
上个赛季开始,慢慢的,我不敢再看FS,不再世界各地网站的翻找你的新闻消息,甚至不再管理中国后援会。很多天使也都逐渐销声匿迹。

请问这种心态能算做是爱吗?
只爱他美好的一面,当他颓靡时就觉的人家是"腐败了的花朵",这能叫爱?
如果真的欢喜他,爱他的话应该是要陪在他身边走过那段低迷的时间,而不是写那样一封信去落井下石...
恨铁不成钢的心情我们都会有,但是关起门来自己人偶尔说一说,8一8也就算了,何必要去伤害一个那样在乎fans的小孩的心呢?同时还损坏了中国冰迷的形象~
现在不用嫉妒俄罗斯的大妈们了,怨不得Johnny对她们偏心,因为她们从来未曾放弃,不管是那个美好的Johnny还是那个颓靡的他..........
小翅膀 发表于 2007-12-11 16:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
一直就跑过来晃一眼,实在没有魄力把全文给看了,就只看看大家的评论。
DSC说的对,只能后面弥补了,成见这种东西要想消除需要时间~~
我挺佩服威少的,居然能把那么长的东西看完,这些文字太细腻了,且不说翻译出来什么样,直接读感觉就太文化了,写信写成这样也算艺术吧……想想威少能有多少时间来读信,又会花多少时间琢磨这封长而情感复杂的信?误解意思或者体会不完全太正常不过了。
写信不需要有多华丽的词藻,其实写出的文字能让读信的人可以轻松闲适地把信读完,这本身就是一种体贴 我是这么觉得的哈,至少要我读完这么一封信,估计会忽略和跳过很多文字吧……
陆屿 发表于 2007-12-11 17:24:39 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 snowman 于 2007-12-11 09:33 发表
以下是这封信的英文译版,应该到Johnny 手上的就是这个版本了。俺看了几篇好像也没觉得有多大翻译方面的问题,基本表达了写信人的原意吧。

Dear Johnny:

I write to you every now and then these days in my spare time. This letter may be the last one.

I just want you read through patiently. Although my words are not all in praise of you, they are all from the bottom of my heart. When you read them, you will see.

There are your backups and a group of angels cherishing you in China.
www.52johnnyw.com is we Chinese angels' home. This site was once very impressive, and have thousands of registers. Building this site, I just hoped to gather the people who love you to support you, and take care of you.
Being the manager, I always felt happy to keep the Chinese angels' family developing harmoniously.

I know Figure skating for a long time, but I fell in love with it all because of you.
I don't know how many angels fell in love with skating because of you just like me. I also don't know how many angels give up this beautiful play because of you.

I only know that you are falling down after season 04-05, helplessly falling down to the nightmare you set up for yourself.

Unsteadily leaping, self-confidence fading, although you have good health. LP seems to be your choke point, and also all angels' nightmare. Your pearlescent confidence and courage once so attractive, but we never see them again.

I never compared you with other active service male players. It's not because I prefer you and look down up on others. It's because I believe you are unique, and I believe in your skating talent.

And I believe that you would be the top one because you got in touch with skating when you were 12 and finish 2A in only two weeks. You are amazing genius. And you should develop your talent.

You are wasting yourself. It's unforgivable.
Genius belongs to the world. But you don't care it, and let it down.

From the last season, I haven't enough courage to see Figure skating. Also, A stop looking for the news about you from web all over the world. And what's more, I stop managing China angels' home. Many angels disappear. But I'm sure that.
Even we are not active anymore, we are caring about you, and won't forget you to love other things. We just love you too much to see you down. And I don't know how to watch you, the one make us feel hopeless, even you haven't attend competition.

From the middle of 05-06 season, you seems to be a fading flower. We all don't know why you turned to be like that. Don't you know it hurt our hearts to watch you falling.

We couldn't cheat you and ourselves to say that "Johnny is fine, those mistakes are all temporary". Because we love you all by our hearts, we don't want to see your problem becoming more and more serious.
Your frequently failure in LP may be caused by some psychology problem I looked up it in some medical articles. It is said that fear is a kind of psychology problem, it may lead to serious results. We human always want to run away from fear and nervous. It's just instinct, and may cause uncomfortable physical feelings, especially the sensitive ones.
As it comes to you, you might do something to avoid hurting your body. But your fear and escape feelings lead to your fluster. So your body really hurt. And then you have an excuse to fail. Psychology problems sometimes influence more than physical problems, and may change one's life.

Johnny, I advice you to get a doctor and let expert help you to release your fear. Don't be so nervous and take it easy. Do you remember Alexi Yagudin before 2002 OLY? He did that. And after competition, he said that "Thank to the doctor's help.

Without him, I won't be the champion". It proves that you may relax and ease your mind with their help, and avoiding bad idea and get your confidence back.
To us, Johnny is always a shining conqueror on the ice, and the one we love.
Nearly all the angels are attracted by the Johnny on the ice at the very begining, and slowly understand your other aspects.

I will never forget the youngster airily dance on the ice in the music "Dr.zhivago" and "Otonal". At that time, you devoted your mind to the ice.
Your spirit seems to dissolve with the ice. And at that time, you are an ice angel emiting endless fascination and emotions.

It is said that pure ice is a clear mirror to one's heart, and would reflect one's true soul. What is your reflection now?

Chinese angels' only hope is to see you display your best skating, and to see you leading a happy life. That would also make us feel happy. The only thing hurt us and make us sad is what you do now.
You are burying your brilliance. You are burying the ice angel all by your hands.

Once there was a senior angels grasped my hands, nearly cried. She said she could not watch you anymore. My tears fell then.

I told her that I treasured my tears, but for you, Johnny, my tears seems to be worthless. I put my heart, my soul, and my tears to every letter and message to you. Is this love? I don't know. But I know I cherish you, absolutely.
Along with this letter, I sent a t-shirt. The picture on it was designed and paint all by myself. It is water proofed. That t-shirt is a birthday gift for you last year from all Chinese angels.

It is just a normal t-shirt. But it's also unique.
To prepare for this gift, we organized an countrywide activity called "angel love sending" . It lasted for more than 2 months. This t-shirt was sending among 13 provinces of Chinese 31 provinces. That means it traveled nearly a half of China.
Where it traveled, angels there wrote down words to you from their hearts. So you may feel all Chinese angels' love, wishes, and desire in it.

This gift should have been sent to you last year. But I really don't want to send it to you last summer, in that mood.
Because it's not only a t-shirt, it's also we Chinese angels' heart.

Now I send it to you. Hope you would cherish everything you own, including our hearts and your talent.

One could loose everything, except courage.
One could give up everything, except perseverance and dream.

If you don't care to miss the champion, couldn't step to the World and Oly, and never stand in front of the ice world anymore, if you think your condition is fine, if you just want to waste your time and your life, I would like to say farewell. I would end Chinese Angels. We would let our emotion to you come to an end, although it is not what we want.

So, this is the last time, Johnny. If you still have your dream on ice, if you still love skating, if you still want to construct your ice era, please show us your confidence and courage! I beg you for the last time, please, please don't give up your talent and genius. Please don't let the ice angel become our memory. Please don't let our hope to you die out!

We want to keep on loving you if there is a little hope, no matter there were how many hurts. We hope to see you return, and fly higher. We hope we could see you get to the top and come to a shining "Johnny weir' era"!!

If you may conquer yourself, if you decide to return, I can tell you that we Chinese angels will support you forever. And I will rebuild our Chinese Angel site no matter how many difficulties there will be. Please remember that though Chinese Angels are composed by us, you, and the only you, as a skater, are our Chinese angels' composer.

So whether our family would exist or not all depends on you. Please enkindle your fight and determination to struggle!!!

Sincerely yours: ****  
From CHINA
2007-8-20

从英文书信格式到通篇语法、搭配错误。。。这样翻译中文信,真是吃里不讨好。。。瀑布汗。。。
Annie 发表于 2007-12-11 18:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小翅膀 于 2007-12-11 16:53 发表
一直就跑过来晃一眼,实在没有魄力把全文给看了,就只看看大家的评论。
DSC说的对,只能后面弥补了,成见这种东西要想消除需要时间~~
我挺佩服威少的,居然能把那么长的东西看完,这些文字太细腻了,且不说翻译出来什么样,直接读感觉就太文化了,写信写成这样也算艺术吧……想想威少能有多少时间来读信,又会花多少时间琢磨这封长而情感复杂的信?误解意思或者体会不完全太正常不过了。
写信不需要有多华丽的词藻,其实写出的文字能让读信的人可以轻松闲适地把信读完,这本身就是一种体贴 我是这么觉得的哈,至少要我读完这么一封信,估计会忽略和跳过很多文字吧……

同翅膀,看了个开头就没耐心看下去了 我好佩服大少啊
虽然我们常常认为写得多写得长就是真诚的表现
但是,简洁明了地表达自己的意思对美国人来说才更适用吧

P.S.当然,写得很有趣的信多长我都不会嫌的.但是这种过于摆弄文采的就......我写信习惯用像在和对方聊天一样的口气说
冰花飞溅 发表于 2007-12-11 19:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
看到一半,我疯了... 祥林嫂...
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2007-12-11 19:50:41 | 显示全部楼层
真心佩服陆屿同学,居然还能把英文看完,还能挑刺……
好佩服这种认真的态度啊(突然想到weir也不赖……)
火夕 发表于 2007-12-11 19:54:06 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得写信的人是把JOHNNY当成朋友,当成亲人对待,大家不要太苛刻了~~~~这是中国人常有的待人方式,周围的朋友们都是认识2~3天就可以把彼此当家人看待了,在对方不对的时候严厉的指出~甚至骂两句都无所谓的~~可是他们西方人就不一样了,哪怕是从小父母的教导也永远是激励式的,人家可不懂什么 骂是亲 哦~~~~人家JOHNNY 就以为是大家都不喜欢他了,然后暗自伤心(可怜啊~~~)好好安慰安慰他才是真的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表