返回列表 发新帖

花样滑冰打分方法改革(昨天晚上的新闻)

[复制链接]
清清山泉 发表于 2003-10-29 19:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
前几天看到一则关于张民的报道说新规则不鼓励难度,但今天看到旁/佟回来谈到新规则说新规则是鼓励难度的。事实也是这样,技术动作的基础分在难度上差别很大,比如,三周4.8,四周9分。张/张在美国站得到最高技术分原因就在于其难度高。但规则中对表演的要求也很全面,使得这个项目不会象竞技体操那样畸形发展。新规则的确很好,即有利与竞技水平前进,又引导该项目全面发展。
gtxys 发表于 2003-10-29 20:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
今天看见了P/T Z/Z,P/T正在和杨老师谈论新规则的问题,我听那口气恐怕他俩还没完全明白新规则到底怎么回事!
alexes 发表于 2003-10-30 21:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
看下面的文章了吗?倒是简单解释新规则
http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2003-10-29/1829636791.shtml
自由滑中P/T的艺术实际上没有俄罗斯那对高,但文章居然说P/T获得艺术分最高分...............
frenchrabbit 发表于 2003-11-1 14:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
gtxes,杨家声老师一般什么时候能见到,你能帮我要一个他的联系方式吗?
gtxys 发表于 2003-11-1 16:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也不确定什么时候可以见到!最近我们训练他都在!但是有时候就不见人影!你想问他什么?用我帮忙么?
frenchrabbit 发表于 2003-11-1 18:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
帮我要一个电话,最好是手机,我特别想和他聊聊,以采访的名义,当然还可以顺便聊聊个人的事情。
gtxys 发表于 2003-11-1 18:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个不可能!死了这条心吧!
要是想采访就打电话到中国滑冰协会,他们可能会帮你联系,要是私人讨论就在我们训练的时候!(周二~周五 18:00-19:30)
你想想一个国际滑联的裁判长的电话,怎么可能随便给Fans!
如果想光明正大地采访,就得通过官方!

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-1 18:54:43编辑过]

frenchrabbit 发表于 2003-11-1 20:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
看来真要打电话到冰上中心了,本来想可以自己联系呢,不过还是谢谢你了!对了,你们训练的时候让别人进去吗?
gtxys 发表于 2003-11-2 13:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
可以!
alexes 发表于 2003-11-26 11:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
下面是Urmanov对新评分系统的一些看法:
转载自http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8786
Trinity翻译成英文,俄文连接http://www.izvestia.ru/sport/article41386

Q: Alexei, let's start with the quote from the cartoon "Last year's snow is falling": I don't understand anything. Or almost anything. How could that be that with the new judging system, Li ended up in fifth place after the SP even though he was the only one to do the most difficult 4+3 combination. How can this be understood?

A: This is how. The combo jump is just one of the eight required elements in SP. You also have to do two more jumps, three spins, and two footwork sequences. To hope for a win, each element should be performed well. Also, five more components are marked and added. The skating quality - literally using the blades. Moving from one element to another - connecting steps. The third one is presentation - it was called artistry before. Fourth - choregraphy, and fifth - interpretation. The music interpretation. The result is the sum of all of these components.

Q: So what about Olympic slogan "Faster, higher, stronger"? The logic of any sport's development is to raise the limit of muscle strength. '48 Olympic champion wouldn't even make the top 20 at '88 Olympics. I think the new system strongly lowers the athletic element of figure skating and ruins the athletes' drive to learn new more difficult jump. Let's say Kurt Browning can start lacing up his skates and get ready for Torino Olympics since he won't have anybody equal in skating quality, character creation and musical interpretation. He will always catch up with Li even though he is behind in jumps.

A: Don't panic. Let's get used to the new system a little bit, calm down and learn its pros and cons. The experiment is under way. There are no reason yet to call it unsuccessful. This is the fifth competition of the season using the new rules. There was not one scandal yet. Everything is how it's supposed to be and the best win.

Q: "Everything is how it's supposed to be" - is that your own opinion or a summary of the authoritive opinions?

A: First of all it's my own opinion. But that's not all. You know what I've noticed? Those who accept this system, even partially, are smart and intelliget type of people according to my internal classification, and those who loudly protest it are the constantly unhappy and rarely winning type. I am sure that if those five events were judged by the old rules, the results wouldn't be much different.

Q: So, what the point of the new system then?

A: I think it'a new time, some sort of reaction by ISU management to the SLC scandal.

Q: Which system do you like more?

A: It's difficult for me to answer. It's hard to compare the uncomparable. They are very different. I'll say the new system is less abstract and at the end will be more understandable for the viewers. Can you explain what 5.6 means on the old scale?

Q: It means absolutely nothing or more exactly, the athlete's placement relative to others in a given competition.

A: Correct. Now, every element is indexed, and we will have a chance to judge the level of results at the given competition, we can judge the level of the rivalry. Even more, we could write down something similar to World records. With new system we will have a clear understanding of what is good and what is bad. Now everyone knows that 70 is an excellent skate and 30 is horrible.

Q: Your prediction: will Olympics in Torino use the new judging system?

A: To do that, IOC has to approve this reform in the summer of 2005. This is not likely. Two years are not enough to test the new system.
alexes 发表于 2004-1-18 13:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
花样滑冰新评分规则等待正式“立足”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2004年01月17日22:37 新华网

美国花样滑冰协会16日表示,他们正在努力,希望2005年世界锦标赛上能使用新的评分规则。

美国花样滑冰协会主席福斯特说:“2002年盐湖城冬奥会上,花样滑冰比赛的评分规则备受指责,所以我们希望新的评分规则能帮我们‘重拾自信’。”

虽然旧的评分规则因公正性不够而备受指责,但新规则并没有立刻得到全面认可。美国花样滑冰协会表示,新的评分规则只可能是在明年国际滑冰联合会举办的大奖赛及锦标赛上进行“试点”,如果效果不错,则会推荐在2006年的都灵冬奥会上使用。

新规则并非十全十美,一些技术动作起评分的制定还有待商榷。另外,专家还担心花样滑冰的艺术性会因此受到影响。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表