参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 去吧

查看全部评分

ifoacn 发表于 2011-4-18 01:51:52 | 显示全部楼层
华丽丽的新楼!感谢花叔的执着敬业!

期待Brian世锦赛良好表现。

我十分想看一套干净的SP!有木有!!!
Mozart 发表于 2011-4-18 12:31:58 | 显示全部楼层
花叔我替你抱不平,这么好的帖子版主还没给你加入精华,如果我是版主这篇帖子我要加100次精华。前几天在上课没及时为你加分Sorry,今天的分用完了,明天继续给你加。看来花叔不光是花还很是努力呀!
向你学习,向你致敬,向你膜拜,向你跪下了。
唯爱老姐and老妈 发表于 2011-4-20 22:36:06 | 显示全部楼层
花叔加油啊,很多猪的消息呢,先放几个,有个超长的采访,有空再帮你翻译

在日本的一个特别的晚餐

猪赞助了一只BB老虎

近照,他儿子

去学校和小孩子们互动

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 这几天有事情,不好意思!
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢谢美丽的猫科动物。

查看全部评分

西溪 发表于 2011-4-21 13:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
花叔辛苦啦!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

唯爱老姐and老妈 发表于 2011-4-21 23:27:54 | 显示全部楼层
贴最新采访

and 5月6-8日的ATSS表演,猪将会上演新gala
Brian Joubert: A Figure Skater Needs to Be a Little Crazy

Let’s get through the questions about figure skating. Who chose the music for your programs in this season?
I chose the music for the short program myself. I wanted to skate to this music a long time ago, but I felt that I was not ready to do it. Music for my free skating is the choice of David Wilson.

It is a very untypical music for you, isn’t it?
Yes, it is, but I wanted to change something, I wanted to improve. I have to admit, it is very difficult, but I feel good in these programs. Especially I like the short one.

How easy was the decision to take flamenco for the short program?
It was not easy at all. If you skate to flamenco, you have to do it very well, that’s why I was a bit uptight about that idea. I wanted to work more on the program, on the details, but I was also scared of the new free skating. I even did not like the music when I listened to it for the first time.

But you have taken this music nevertheless.
Yes, because I wanted to do something new, something very different to what I have done before. I don’t know, maybe that was not the best decision for post-Olympic season, but it will help me next year to improve and to try something new.

By the way, do we have any chance to see “Bolero” next season?
I don’t know… I would love to skate to this music, but if you are skating to “Bolero”, you have to do a perfect program. You have no choice, so it puts some pressure on you. Let’s see, if I feel myself ready to do it, I will do it. If not, I will take another music.

But you are skating next season, no questions here?
Definitely. I don’t want to stop.

Have you ever counted how many medals you already have?
Sixteen at Europeans and Worlds, at Grand Prix… I don’t know.

Too many, I suppose?
Gold medal of Cup of China still is not there. I really want to win it. It is a very important goal for me.

Is there any medal that is the most precious for you?
I am very proud of my first medal at European Championships in 2002. Of course, I am proud of my gold in Budapest 2004 when I won against Plushenko, but it was easy for me. There was not any pressure, I had nothing to lose. That’s why I appreciate my bronze medals at World in Torino last year more, because it was much more difficult. And, of course, I am very proud of my gold medal at Worlds 2007 in Tokyo.

Would you like your niece to become a figure skater?
No.

Why not, if it is not a secret?
The answer is very simple: she does not like it. And if she does not like it… it is ok.

But have you already taught her to skate?
Of course, she skates at public skate, but not in a club. She does not like sports or competitions at all.

You told you would like to become a coach. What kind of coach will you be?
I think, I will be very strict, because if I do coaching, it will be not just to earn money, but to get some results: to create a school of figure skating on a very high level in France. We have a lot of young skaters, but they do not work. To be honest, I am already a bit worried about that.

Would you prefer to coach little children or top-skaters?
I think, the best way is to start with a child and help him to get better and better results.

You have also told that you liked motorsports. Are there any similarities between figure skating and MotoGP?
You can fall down (laughs). Maybe, the craziness also, but it refers to MotoGP more, because you must be crazy to ride like that. However, I think, a figure skater also needs to be a little crazy to enter the ice, to get speed and to do a quad jump, especially when you think, how often you fall while practicing. And one more similarity: you can be ’100 percent’ ready for a race or an important competition, but lose everything in 20 seconds, when you fall on the first quad or in the first corner.

What kind of sport is more difficult?
I don’t know, I have never tried racing.

But you ride a motorbike!
Yes, but that is not racing, it is ‘public skate’, you know. I think, figure skating is one of the most difficult kinds of sport, because you have to be artistic, strong mentally and physically and you have to do all of the elements.

In MotoGP you can change a bike, a team, a race track, but in figure skating you are forced to do the same thing every day…
That is not true. Even the jumping alone is not the same thing: one day you do all of the jumps, but next day you just can’t land one of them and you have no idea why. Ice is not the same also. During competitions you always feel the difference between ice at the practice rink an at the main one. Boots and blades are like a motorbike.

If you were a MotoGP racer, which team would you like to ride for?
I think, Yamaha.

Then what do you say about Valentino Rossi’s move to Ducati?
It will be interesting to follow that. Of course, it is great for Ducati to have an Italian rider, and especially Valentino Rossi, and he also wanted to change the team. However, it could also be not so easy. Let’s see.

What do you think is more difficult to change: skates or a bike?
I think, it is the same thing. For example, I have the same boots from the beginning of my career, and it will be a disaster, if I change them. It will take me a few months to get the same level of skating again.

You have bought Lorenzo’s bike replica during last MotoGP race in France. Do you have a new favorite rider?
No, there were only four bikes at the auction and it was the last one, so that is the reason. But I like Lorenzo, he is a great racer and I knew that he had been able to get MotoGP champion title last season. So why not to buy a replica of the potential world champion?

Do you ride this bike?
Yes, but not too often, because I don’t want to take risk. One accident could be enough to say goodbye to figure skating.

Did you follow Formula 1 last season?
No. A lot of rules were changed and racing became boring, I think. That’s why I turned all my attention to MotoGP.

I wanted to ask a question about Michael Schumacher’s comeback. Don’t you think it would be interesting to compare Schumacher and Plushenko?
Yes, they both are great champions, they decided to come back…

And gained nothing?
Silver medal of Olympic Games is not nothing (laughs).

But silver medalist is the first loser, isn’t he?
He is not. It is like in France: we say that it is better to be fifth that fourth. Bosh! I prefer to be second that third and fourth than fifth. By the way, I heard that Plushenko comes back one more time.

Do you think in Sochi 2014? Do you also plan to attend it?
I am thinking about that. I feel myself great, I still want to skate and to compete, but I have to change a lot of things and it takes me a lot of time.

Your ISU-Profile says that one of your hobbies is painting…
Yes, it is very new although. I like it: it helps me to relax, to take my mind off things, it is also good for artistic skills. I paint together with my niece.

If you had to paint the world, what color would you pick up?
Green, it is my favorite one.

Last year you told that you learned to cook. How is the progress coming along?
Not in rosy outlook, but I keep trying.

So what is your best recipe at the moment?
I cook desserts: tiramisu or cheesecake. Something very simple, but tasty.

What was the most strange present you have ever got?
Underwear.

Is it strange?
Well, it was women’s underwear, so I couldn’t use it.

How could you describe yourself in five words?
(Takes thoughts) I am impatient, generous… Are five words a must?

Three will be also enough. One more?
I am ambitious.

It is not a secret that you get a lot of girls’ attention. But how easy is it to make acquaintance with a girl at your own?
It is very easy, but I don’t do it at my own.

Do you remember your first kiss?
Oh, it was a long time ago.

How old were you?
I was five.

A very “simple” question: what is love?
That is difficult to say… I don’t know, I pay much more attention to figure skating that to love. I think, first of all it is confidence, just to feel confident with another person. You can speak to this person any time and be sure that you get help. Confidence is the most important.

Continue the phrase: “A perfect woman…”
Can have any hair color: blond or brunette, whatever. She is smart, intelligent, beautiful, necessarily feminine and she holds her man in respect.

A perfect man…
I don’t care about men, you know… (laughs)

Anyway?
A perfect man protects a woman, takes care about her.

If you could turn out to at any place in the world right now, what country would it be?
Cuba.

What time would you visit, if you had a time machine?
I don’t know, maybe the 17th century. Yes, probably the beginning of the 17th century.

Would you change something in the past with this time machine?
Yes. In 2006 I came back to my old free skating – to Matrix. I did it after Olympic Games in Torino, but I should have done it before. Wellaway, that is life. Mistakes happen.

If you could live one day of some famous person’s life, who would it be?
I don’t know… Not the President, for sure. Maybe some rock-star or Justin Timberlake.

And if you shot a film about you, who would play the lead role?
Oh, that is the most difficult question. I have no idea. All of the actors I like are too old, so they would not suit for that. Maybe Guillaume Canet. He does not look like me, but nevertheless… Guillaume Canet.

If you hit a jack-pot in a lottery, what would you spend this money for?
I would buy a house for all my family and friends, build an ice rink and buy a lot of motorbikes. Furthermore I like animals, so I would donate some money to charitable organizations.

What would you wish from the golden fish?
Should it be associated with me?

As you like, it is your wish indeed.
Then I would wish only one thing – no more war.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

Mozart 发表于 2011-4-21 23:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 21# 唯爱老姐and老妈

感觉你的消息好灵通啊,这些采访都是在那找到的?
PS:翻译的好辛苦啊。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
唯爱老姐and老妈 + 5 囧,不是我翻的,自家英文论坛找的

查看全部评分

楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-23 20:14:58 | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# Mozart

谢谢你的肯定,我这算不了什么的。在我眼里黑天鹅那帖才是精品中的精品。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 3 + 1 其实我上次发现………………………………… ...

查看全部评分

楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-23 20:17:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复 17# ifoacn

2个视频楼里都没嫩需要的视频吗?
ifoacn 发表于 2011-4-23 23:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复 24# 花样男子

我没仔细看。看了我也下载不了。
嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-4-23 23:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
It is not a secret that you get a lot of girls’ attention. But how easy is it to make acquaintance with a girl at your own?
It is very easy, but I don’t do it at my own.

Do you remember your first kiss?
Oh, it was a long time ago.

How old were you?
I was five

这.......我什么都不说了,花叔你家猪强大

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 原来如此

查看全部评分

楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-24 20:20:50 | 显示全部楼层
先是黑天鹅后是猪同学

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 猪怎么这么瘦了 @_@
冰山部长 + 5 + 1 = - =

查看全部评分

楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-24 20:54:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖地址http://sports.163.com/11/0422/15/728LBVLJ00051CAQ.html

这记者真是夸张,还登顶冠军

不抽就不赖了
                                                   法国花样滑冰万人迷茹贝尔 莫斯科世锦赛待爆发

2011-04-22 15:15:00 来源: 网易体育 

作为上届世锦赛铜牌得主,茹贝尔能否在与高桥大辅、陈伟群等一干名将的较量中脱颖而出登顶冠军将成为本届世锦赛一大看点。

网易体育4月22日报道:

在2011年花滑世锦赛男子单人滑比赛中,力量派的代表茹贝尔绝对算是争冠集团中一股不容忽视的势力。作为上届世锦赛铜牌得主,茹贝尔能否在与高桥大辅、陈伟群等一干名将的较量中脱颖而出登顶冠军将成为本届世锦赛一大看点。

1984年9月出生的茹贝尔今年27岁,作为法国花滑的领军人物,战绩显赫的茹贝尔被认为是“万人迷”。他曾先后7次夺得法国国内比赛冠军,并在2004年、2007年和2009年三次夺得花滑欧锦赛的冠军,2006年收获花滑大奖赛总决赛冠军。对于世锦赛,茹贝尔更是战绩标榜,从03年开始的八届世锦赛上,他获得过1次冠军、3次亚军、2次季军以及二个第6名。

在在当今的男子冰坛上,茹贝尔堪称力量派的代表。他崇尚高难度的四周跳以及刚劲有力的音乐,他不止一次的在公开场合对没有四周跳而获得冠军的选手表达不满之情。但毕竟花样滑冰是一项力与美相结合的运动,一味追求力量与高难度或许也成为了茹贝尔一个缺陷,这也让茹贝尔的表演中或多或少的缺乏了那么一丝美感,这也多少成为了这位法国名将一个难以突破的瓶颈。

在上届世锦赛中,茹贝尔在自由滑中表现颇显失色,尽管他完成了一个后外点冰四周接两周连跳和一个后外点冰四周单跳,但是他的第二个四周跳落冰时用刃明显过深,另外他的三周半跳、后内点冰三周跳和后外结环三周跳的落冰都不够干净,勾手三周跳更落冰摔倒,最终遗憾的获得一枚铜牌。此番再次向世锦赛最高领奖台冲击,不知茹贝尔能否突破瓶颈,夺得个人第二枚世锦赛金牌。
本文来源:网易体育 作者:川子

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
火车叨过去 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

ifoacn 发表于 2011-4-26 08:18:25 | 显示全部楼层
好吧,我又开始纠结了。某猪从06年开始没有缺席过世锦赛领奖台的......

不过今年好像真的很困难呀。不过相信Brian自己的话“还能做到什么程度自己心里最清楚”。

加油!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1