[翻译] 小兰在kiev接受的采访

[复制链接]
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-13 13:31:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
stephane_lambiel_nb02.jpg

LJ上一个GN翻译的在kiev时候兰接受的采访
原文是俄语版 见这里
英文版 见 这里

Olympic silver medalist 2006, two-time winner of World and European championships - the eminent Swiss figure skater has a lot of fans around the world.
The most difficult quadruple toe-loop is his favorite jump. After the Olympics 2010 Lambiel announced the end of an amateur career: from now he will work in ice shows. Using an unexpected visit of the charming Stephane in Kiev, we were able to talk with him.

At what age did you begin to skate? Who brought you to the rink?   

- I arrived in Geneva from the small town of Martigny, where there was no tradition of figure skating. My mother was a fan of this sport and drove to practice my older sister, Silvia. She often took me with them, and I were forced to watch the whole process. I was attracted to figure skating not by the sport side, by artistic side. When I was 7 years old, I asked my mom to sign me up for figure skating lessons.

- Did you see yourself in men's figure skating initially? Pair skating never attracted you?

- From the outset I decided to be a single figure skater: for pair skating, I’m not tall enough and the strength lacked.

- Is your sister a figure skater too?

- At 15, she stopped skating and took an interest in medicine. She is now 28 years old, she is a doctor.

- Which way of life did your younger brother choose?

- Initially, my sister and I were closer to our mother and spent time with her training. The younger brother Christophe is more attached to our father - the director of one of the construction companies. My brother is 21 years old and he is in building business, but not at the company of our father. I’m very proud of my sister and brother. They are for me an example to follow.

- Are you as the Olympic medalist and world champion given a maximum attention in your family?

- I separate job and family. For me family is sacred, it is my stronghold in all situations. Relatives do not consider me megastar and do not give special status. I like to return to the family after the championships and tours and enjoy communications with them.

- Do you live in one house with your parents?

- I live separately, in Lausanne, but every week I go to see them when I’m in Switzerland. If I’m abroad I’ll call my mother every day and find out how they are.

- Building a sports career, did you manage to get some further education?

- I graduated from a college of “biology, chemistry, physical education” section. I began studying at the university for the same speciality, but due to a lot of travelling and exhausting practices for international competitions I gave up studies. I consider myself a perfectionist: I find it difficult to accept if what I do turns out not enough. Strongly behind the academic program because of frequent absences, I felt terrible discomfort. I had to make a choice: either remain in the sport, or become a diligent student. I chose the first and don’t regret! Now also I like the hotel business and I don’t mind studying acting.

- How do you rest, relax at leisure?

- It is difficult to find spare moments in my busy schedule. I want very much to go to the opera and watch "La Traviata" by Giuseppe Verdi. Now I am in a constant competitive race, so don’t really get to relax. I hope that soon I can breathe with relief.

- At one time you were coached by Ukrainian figure skater Viktor Petrenko and Galina Zmievskaya, as well as by Russian coach Alexei Mishin. Why and what do attract you in post-Soviet school of figure skating?

- There are strong, historical tradition of figure skating in Russia and the former Soviet Union. I was a child who captured the masterly skill of the Soviet figure skaters! So I chose representatives of figure skating from the former Soviet Union as my teachers consciously.

- Who is the best figure skater of the day?

- I like a lot of skaters with a high level of technique and artistry, but the best of them - Russian Ilia Kulik. He skated with inspiration, with a soul. I like charisma and magnetism of attraction of Ukrainian Oksana Baiul, as well as American Michelle Kwan.

- Is Ilia Kulik your idol in the world of figure skating?

- I don’t want and never tried to be like someone in the technique and style of skating. I have my own style and vision of the program, dance. I respect Ilia Kulik as a person who succeeded in this sport.

- How do you think, Evgeni Plushenko was judged unfairly at the recent Olympics in Vancouver? Whose performance was better: Evan Lysacek’s or Plushenko’s?

- In the sport you accept the result, which judges give. If at the Olympics 2010 I was given the fourth place, so I was unable to show a better result. In general, the new system of refereeing is in the process of development and a few more years its advance will last. I respect Plushenko very much, he has a huge potential, great charisma and place at the Olympics will not change my attitude to this talented figure skater.

- Several years ago, you stated that you lost interest in figure skating and even didn’t participate in some competitions. What has caused such apathy?

- 2006 and 2007 years were the time of revaluation of the past. After I won the silver medal of Turin 2006, I had to "breathe" in order to have the strength to go further.

- Who are the skaters you keep in touch with outside the ice rink?

- All the colleagues with whom I work in the ice tours are my big family, because we go through a lot of difficult situations together. For example, to get to Kiev, we had to go in a small bus from the Czech Republic the whole day. I have close relationships with Estonian skater Elena Glebova and Russian Maxim Trankov.

- You are the eligible bachelor worldwide. What qualities a girl should have to conquer the heart of the world champion?

- I appreciate open and transparent relationships. They shouldn’t be burdensome, and the girl should be smart enough to understand it. Girlfriend should be able not only to take, but also to give feelings in return.

- Do you have such girl already, or are you looking for her?

- I dated the Italian figure skater Carolina Kostner, but because of constant interference in our relationships by media we parted. So now I do not speak of personal life.

- Is it true that you do not like to wait? How, then, do you tolerate with the traditional late arrivals of the girls on the dates?

- It's hard for me, but such agonizing waiting educates me to be tolerated for the shortcomings of others. So far, I have to put up with the girls’ lack of punctuality.

- What do you not accept in modern girls?

- I do not like when they lie and pretend. Actually, I'm very trusting, but haven’t been disappointed yet in my sympathies and I hope it won’t happen.

- You have an unusual hobby - collecting ladybirds. How did it all begin?

- At one time, in one of the films I saw a German car Volkswagen in the form of ladybird  and wanted to have my own. Since then I collect images of ladybirds: from pinned insects and toy cars to large and small statuettes. There are so many of them, my home hasn’t enough space - the number reaches 100. Now they occupy a separate big room. Knowing about my passion, many ladybirds are given me as presents.

- What is the most important gift you’ve ever received from your friends?

- Gift-statuette ladybird from a friend with whom we lived in the neighborhood in Switzerland. On 2nd of April I celebrated my birthday, and the unexpected arrival of the childhood friend was the best surprise!

- We know your weakness for the sweets and shopping.

- Yes, I have a sweet tooth! I love all the desserts: from sweets to chocolate cakes and pies. If there is a possibility, I even cook myself: chicken with lemon, for example. This culinary wisdom passed to me from my grandmother, who comes from Portugal. At Christmas, we always cook dishes, the whole family together. I love fashion too and I like to dress comfortably and elegantly. I always find time for shopping and buying new arrivals in every city in the world.I don’t have devotion to one style: I’m a chameleon in this sense. It all depends on my mood: from cowboy style to the strict classical style, and brand for me are not important.

错字请见谅

2006年冬奥会银牌获得者,两届世界冠军以及多次欧锦赛奖牌获得者,瑞士选手兰比尔在全世界都有着众多的支持着。
跳跃中相当有难度的4T是他最喜欢的跳跃。在2010年冬奥会后兰比尔宣布退出业余选手生涯。现在他正忙于各类商演。我们在kiev见到了他,并进行了采访。

Q::你多大开始滑冰的?谁带你去的冰场?
A::我从没有花滑历史的小镇Martigny移居到了Geneva。我妈妈是一个花滑迷,所以让我姐姐Silvia开始练习这项运动。她常常也把我带去,所以我总能看到(训练)的全过程。我被花滑的艺术方面所深深吸引,而不是运动的一面。当我7岁的时候,我请求妈妈可以让我参加花滑的训练课程。

Q::你一开始就想滑单人么?双人滑一点都不吸引你?
A:最开始我就打算滑单人。双人的话,我不够高,而且力量方面也不足。

Q:你姐姐也是花滑选手?
A:她15岁的时候开始对医药有了浓厚的兴趣,就不滑了。现在她28了,是个医生。

Q:你弟弟的生活呢?
A:最开始,我和姐姐就与妈妈比较亲,和她一起度过训练的时间。弟弟Christophe就比较粘爸爸,他是一家建筑公司的董事。我弟弟现在21,然后在经商,不过不是在爸爸的公司。我很为我的姐姐和弟弟们骄傲,他们都是我的榜样。

Q:作为冬奥会奖牌获得者以及世界冠军,你是不是家里面最受关注的?
A:我将工作和家里面分的很开。对我来说,家里面的事情是需要保密的,这在任何情况下都是我一直坚守的原则。亲戚也并没有因为我的身份给我特殊对待。我喜欢在比赛和商演后回去享受和他们一起的生活。

Q:你现在还和父母住在一起么?
A:我单独住在Lausanne。不过如果我在瑞士的话我每周都会回去看他们,如果在国外,我会每天和妈妈通话,看看他们过的怎样。

Q:因为从事体育,你学业方面有受到影响么?
A:我的大学属于生物化学物理方面的学校。我开始也是在那里学习这些,不过因为长期的旅行以及为比赛进行的大量累人的训练,我不得不放弃学习。我把自己看成是一个完美主义者,我不能忍受那种结果不够理想的事情发生。长期(因为滑冰)的缺课让我感到很不舒服。我必须作出抉择:要不留在体育界,要不做一个勤奋的学生,我选择了第一个而且没有后悔过。现在我还很喜欢酒店管理,学习表演也不错。

Q:你休息的时候怎么度过的。
A:从现在我繁忙的日程中抽出点空闲可不容易。我非常想看歌剧,像Verdi的《茶花女》。现在我总在不停的忙碌,没有时间。我真的很希望不久之后可以喘口气放松一下。

Q:你曾经和乌克兰的Viktor Petrenko 以及 Galina Zmievskaya训练。还曾经跟从俄罗斯的Alexei Mishin。前苏联的花滑为什么那么吸引你?
A:俄罗斯和前苏联其他地区有着悠久浓厚的花滑传统。我还是小孩子的时候就被苏联的花滑选手精湛的技艺吸引了。所以我总是寻找前苏联的优秀代表来指导我。

Q:你觉得最好的花滑选手有谁?
A:我喜欢很多选手,他们在技术和艺术表现方面都有着相当高的造诣,不过最喜欢的是俄罗斯的Ilia Kulik。他用灵魂在滑冰,带给人触动。我还喜欢Ukrainian Oksana Baiul的大气,还有美国的关颖珊。

Q:Ilia Kulik是你在花样滑冰界的偶像么?
A:我在滑冰上不想再技术和风格上模仿任何人。我在节目编舞方面有着自己的风格。但是我很尊重在这方面取得成功的Ilia Kulik。

Q:你觉得今年温哥华冬奥会上普鲁申科被不公平对待了么?你觉得谁的节目更好,Evan Lysacek的还是Plushenko的?
A:在运动上你必须接受结果,不管哪个裁判给的。我在10年冬奥会排名第四,我也不能怎么办。新的裁判系统的改进还要持续很久。我很尊敬普鲁申科,他有着那样的天赋和魅力,而冬奥会的排名并不能改变我对这位天才型花滑选手的看法。

Q:几年前,你说自己对花滑失去了兴趣,甚至没有参加一些比赛?发生了什么事情?
A:06 07两年是对过去的重新评估的一段日子。当我06年获得银牌后,我需要暂时“呼吸一下”,然后获得力气走的更远。

Q:你冰场外和哪些选手有联系?
A:所有和我一起进行表演的人都是我的大家庭的一员,因为我们一起经历了很多艰难的状况。举个例子,为了到达Kiev,我们不得不一整天坐着一个小巴士从捷克过来。我和爱沙尼亚的Elena Glebova以及俄罗斯的Maxim Trankov关系很不错。

Q:你算是全世界难得的黄金单身汉了?什么样的女孩才能占据你这位世界冠军的心呢?
A:我喜欢坦诚没有负担的关系,而女孩子也应该理解这些。GF不能仅仅是索取,还要给与回应。

Q:你已经有女朋友了么?或者你希望什么样的?
A:我曾经和意大利的Carolina Kostner约会,但是因为媒体的持续关注后来分开了。所以我现在不说自己的私生活了。

Q:听说你很不喜欢等人,是真的么?你不愿意和一个总是迟到的女孩子约会么?
A:这对我来说很难,不过痛苦的等待也教会我要忍受其他人的不足。目前为止,我应该还是可以忍受女孩子不准时的。

Q:什么样的女孩子你不喜欢?
A:我不喜欢虚伪和撒谎的人。说实话,我很容易相信别人,不过目前还没因此失望过,所以也希望以后不会。

Q:你有个特别的爱好。收集瓢虫。这怎么开始的?
A:之前我在电影中看到一个瓢虫样子的德国大众,我超想要一辆。从那之后我就开始收集各种瓢虫,从标本到玩具车到大大小小的模型。因为太多了,我的屋子都没地方了。大概有100多了吧。现在它们单独占着一个屋子。因为都知道我对这个的热情,很多fans都给我不少(瓢虫)礼物。

Q:你从朋友那里收到过的最有印象的礼物是哪个?
A:住在瑞士是同社区的一个朋友送给我的瓢虫模型。4月2号我庆祝自己的生日,而那时候不期而至的儿时友人就是最好的惊喜。

Q:我们知道你经受不住甜食和逛街的诱惑
A:是的,我超喜欢甜食,我喜欢所有的甜点,从糖果到巧克力到pie。烹调方面的能力我从外祖母那里继承了不少,她是葡萄牙人。圣诞节的时候,我们全家人一起做菜。我也很喜欢时尚,喜欢自己穿的优雅而舒适。我常常挤出时间来在全世界各个城市搜刮新货。我并不会拘泥于一个风格,这方面我很多变。这和我的心情有很大关系,从牛仔风到纯粹的古典风,品牌对我来说倒没有那么重要。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译~
conny + 5 + 1 感谢辛苦翻译……
beautylam + 5 + 1 翻译辛苦了

查看全部评分

jiafeimiaomiao 发表于 2010-5-13 19:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
A:之前我在电影中看到一个瓢虫样子的德国大众,我超想要一辆。从那之后我就开始收集各种瓢虫,从标本到玩具车到大大小小的模型。因为太多了,我的屋子都没地方了。大概有100多了吧。现在它们单独占着一个屋子。因为都知道我对这个的热情,很多fans都给我不少(瓢虫)礼物。

原来小兰从一辆瓢虫车开始了自己对瓢虫的狂热爱好~~~~
Wilwarin 发表于 2010-5-13 20:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
日志更新~

Looking back and ahead

Lausanne, Switzerland | May 13, 2010
Hello everyone…for once from Switzerland!

This season was a marvelous journey for me. First of all I’d like to thank you all for your incredible support throughout this season which was an amazing adventure. I’m very proud of the path I’ve taken, happy that I’ve shared it with you and I hope to continue parts of my journey of life on the ice, especially because my desire of creating is now greater than ever.

I’ve spent the past few days recharging my batteries being with my family and friends and I’m already looking forward to skating again.

On 13 May there will be a documentary about my new exhibition program on TSR1 at 22.45 and on 17 May I’ll be on a radio show called “Qui vient dîner” on RSR. Regarding my collection, I can’t wait to further develop this project. I have to say I’m never bored, I’m happy to progress, to grow, to discover.

I will keep you up to date about all my projects.

xoxo

Stephane

终于能呆在家里写日志的感觉很好是吧
等着看瓢虫的新节目有啥花样~最好说说创意~还有服装

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +5 收起 理由
beautytina + 5 辛苦辛苦
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 晕~
雷诺雅 + 5 + 1 精品文章
conny + 5 + 1 等待下赛季有surprise
marlin + 5 + 1 等着被囧死~~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-13 20:21:44 | 显示全部楼层
等着看瓢虫的新节目有啥花样~最好说说创意~还有服装

XOXO~~~不要棉毛衫不要棉毛衫~~~
conny 发表于 2010-5-13 21:17:14 | 显示全部楼层
那篇专访…… 什么都不说了 大赞啊大赞!
我们等待下赛季的惊喜
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-5-13 23:17:07 | 显示全部楼层
啊,虫儿的日志更新了啊.

看来日子过的不错嘛.
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-5-14 11:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
那个日志里写的节目翻译LJ上出来了
这里

因为新节目 开始练芭蕾了
好期待
歆琰霏羽 发表于 2010-5-14 11:18:05 | 显示全部楼层
虫子过几天也去KR商演吗?看到宣传上有虫子的名字。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 咳嗽

查看全部评分

beautylam 发表于 2010-5-14 13:50:09 | 显示全部楼层
从AS上把视频弄下来了,好像没有看见不能转载的声明,就贴过来好了……

http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnEx ... 5dc41ef&s=email

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢辛苦翻墙抢视频~

查看全部评分

marlin 发表于 2010-5-14 16:53:04 | 显示全部楼层
芭蕾不是为这个练的啦,他练了好久好久好久了。不过不知道有米有人注意到,SALOME姐姐竟然也在练功房里哦。。。把杆练习那里,就在他身后。。。

于是,过来敲
瑞士台TSR的一档节目,某人的DOCUMENTARY……感谢AS上的 goldguegi 姑娘辛辛苦苦闪电速度做了压了传了还倆版本……扑桌谢!!MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

小版本
preliminaires 13.05.2010 tsr1 small.avi (154.94M, 2010年5月21日 下午4:06 到期)

大版本  (就是楼上Beautylam姑娘传的,我也传了OTL)
preliminaires 13.05.2010 tsr1.avi (615.65M, 2010年5月21日 下午4:33 到期)

非常美好……做这档节目的人一定也爱他。(大笑)。开头的巡演部分看起来是WORLDS BEST ON ICE,JEFF有客串几个镜头还跟他聊了几句天(大笑)。还有熊师兄和PETRENKO一个镜头。其他的内容相当丰富包括练芭蕾走后台甚至还有他新节目的一点内容~~~~火花四溅ing……

截点图~

这样看起来还是颇有点像民族英雄的——虽然民族英雄同学你的脖子也太长了一点……

出镜方式意外洒脱的JEFF——亲爱的世界冠军全加冠军奥运奖牌得主BUTTLE先生,您其实是在躲瑞士摄像组的镜头嘛。。。您这个姿势看书会脑充血的……
(以及JEFF是唯一一个会在表演前还抱着书看的男单哦!= =)

小蓝的守护神家族成员Brunner小姐(大笑),优雅美丽气质第一名……他们家的人好像是集体从中世纪欧洲穿越来的一样,囧。

威廉退尔换衣服!!露肩膀露胳膊福利!(去死。。)这个样子还真是帅得可以冒充瑞士地方小影星了……啥米?化妆师表示涂了他一个小时才涂出这个效果?风声太大我听不清……

到苏黎世的火车上。SMILING也许坐过的火车哦^^忧郁(其实是放空)的看着窗外~~~
睫毛真是够密的=_=

标准表情~~~~我有蜂蜜一样的眼睛~~~~
(。。。-v-)

评分

参与人数 8体力 +40 人气 +8 收起 理由
雷诺雅 + 5 + 1 精品文章
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 hard work~~
西溪 + 5 + 1 秒杀图!!久违的JEFF,真是好学生~~~~~
conny + 5 + 1 我不淡定了……
歆琰霏羽 + 5 + 1 XDDD还有JEFF的,好美好。
gx010010 + 5 + 1 哎呀呀 萌死了