安藤美姬被莫洛佐夫打磨得很有坏女人风韵
发现日本男人似乎不介意接西方男人的盘
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-10 18:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
享受生活中

点评

这个是上海的生煎吗?!我每次去上海都要去吃的!  发表于 2012-6-10 22:49
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-15 23:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
美姫「心が…」演技披露も復帰は白紙記事を印刷する

フィギュアスケートのアイスショー「ドリームオンアイス」が15日、新横浜で行われ、11年世界女王で、1年間休養していた安藤美姫(24=トヨタ自動車)らが優雅な演技を披露した。安藤は新シーズンのグランプリシリーズにエントリーしたものの「まだ試合に向けての目標が見えてこない。技術的には今までで一番良いが、心がついていかない。これからゆっくり考えたい」と、今後についてはあくまで白紙を強調した。
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-6-16 02:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
2012年6月15日,日本DOI表演

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 贡献 +10 收起 理由
squalloror + 10 + 1 + 10 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

鱼类 发表于 2012-6-16 20:02:19 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 贡献 +10 收起 理由
squalloror + 10 + 1 + 10 muamua

查看全部评分

鱼类 发表于 2012-6-18 16:58:32 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 2体力 +15 人气 +2 贡献 +7 收起 理由
squalloror + 10 + 1 + 6 精美图片
pooool + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢发布

查看全部评分

鱼类 发表于 2012-6-18 17:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
Miki ANDO mixed zone interview @ WTT gala on April 22

日本語(in Japanese) 
http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=500#500 

- On those 2 EX programs performed this WTT 
First of all, I would like to say that I appreciate ISU organizers, who generously invited me here, with Worlds Pairs gold medalists(Savchenko/Szolkowy), it's a great honor. 
In such a big venue, I haven't given performances to Japanese audiences for a long time. (smiles) A bit concerned. 
These programs have the theme of love. You know, after the disaster we Japanese found ourselves living in so much love - with family, relatives, friends, various love has energized us. We support each other, that motivates us, I felt from the heart. 
Such affection and the theme "love surrounding you" I would like to show on these programs, chose the music: one is so gentle, the other one is so strong. That means "love has been eclectic", so "you'll never be alone", something like that. 
(Did you choose both songs?:) Until the last morning I hadn't heard that I was going to give 2 programs here, so I hadn't prepared only one, "I Who Have Nothing". Then I needed one more program, I wanted to do my own performance to skate, that is "You Must Love Me". Both programs choreographed by Kenji MIYAMOTO, "You Must Love Me" is one of his recommendations, and "I Who Have Nothing" the show organizer asked me to perform, when I was cast in "Pandora Unforgettable Moments of Love on Ice". 
Both programs I did choose for this WTT gala. 

- How do you feel after such a big, first-ever performance for Japanese audience since last season? 
Five days ago, I came back to Japan from "Art On Ice" in Stockholm, where actually I did a big performance at even bigger venue than here, and I did performed EX in USA and Switzerland, but I was… going to get more and more tensed. 
Anyway, I was really happy with so many crowds here, who came to see our performances, that could happen only in Japan.

- Have you talked to Japanese skaters here? who won this competition. 
Oh, well! (smiles) "Good Job!" or "Congrats!" a few quotes I told, as they still had EX today, giving their rest of energy this season. So I didn't get them involved with "reunion" feeling there. 

- for next season 
At first, I have been cast in a lot shows, such as Prince Ice World in Japan, to work hard for them, then think of next season little by little, when I finish all of my shows. So there is nothing scheduled to get started to compete at this moment. 
(On her confirmed fixtures:) By July. I'm cast in "Dreams On Ice"(an annual back-to-season exhibition of Japan Team), which is my tradition, around mid June. 
(Some journalist asked "If you're going to compete in GPS, the deadline for submitting is in June. How are you going to do?":) Well… as for "competitions", I haven't planned anything, such as programs, and I'm not likely to do that, but if Japan Skating Federation ask me "How about GPS?", I'm likely to be assigned. 
Now I'm thinking, "submit entries, and make a new SP", but still that hasn't get confirmed yet. 
You know, in competition you can't make any mistake, and when you compete you should fight. So I never do compete unless my determination ready for it. 
When I make new programs, if my determination hasn't come to me - I'll cancel my entries as soon as possible. But new SP, already I made an appointment with its choreographer, so I'm going to make it. 
(Have you planned to train with coaches and choreographers?:) 
As I said, I asked a choreographer to collaborate, that schedule isn't confirmed yet, so I can't name, though. But we make a deal. (smiles)

评分

参与人数 2体力 +15 人气 +2 贡献 +6 收起 理由
squalloror + 10 + 1 + 5 感谢即时消息
pooool + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

pooool 发表于 2012-6-18 17:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
武田奈也个子好高。。。。。。
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-19 09:59:29 | 显示全部楼层
2012 DOI

pooool 发表于 2012-6-20 02:12:17 | 显示全部楼层
我怎么感觉MIKI的新赛季要泡汤了啊,她本人的参赛意愿几乎没有,节目啊训练啊都是一张白纸

评分