[讨论] Joubert,接下来的赛季

[复制链接]
gx010010 发表于 2010-10-1 19:16:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
194230tu8bha57hb6z6bb5.jpg

FR \\"Joubert, the season after...\\" Taken from FSUniverse. I hope you don\\\'t mind? Thank you for the translation <3
比赛后猪的一个采访,然后法语→英语→中文[em66]
Joubert, the season after…
Joubert,接下来的赛季

The french skater is starting the new season today. He comes back to the criticisms developped after his olympic disaster (16th).
这位法国选手今天开始了新赛季的征程,从冬奥会的失败批判漩涡中回到赛场。

He has hesitated a lot. Even more as he sprained his left ankle on a quadruple salchow yesterday evening in Poitiers. Brian Joubert has nevertheless chosen to impose to himself the Orléans Masters in which he didn\'t succeed much. For the last 2 years, he has suffered national set-backs which have hurt his prestige. Of course, not as much as his olympic disenchantment. And even if he won a bronze medal thanks to a pride reaction, the critics remain harsh. Did he take them into account ? He explains himself.
他曾经犹豫过,特特别是在昨晚他在Poitiers跳4S扭伤脚之后,Brain Joubert从来没在Orléans Masters 上表现特别号过。在过去的两年里,国内比赛的挫折也给他的声誉带来影响。

\"The people who call me \"petit con\" (don\'t know how to translate that, stupid brat would convey part of what it means, except that it\'s not exactly that) are right. For 2 years, I have been a \"petit con\"!\" (Brian Joubert, , Feb 20)
\"I\'m still not perfect but I think I have evolved, I\'m more ready to listen to the people in my circle. I don\'t know if I was being pretentious in view of the stake, but I want to be more open.\"
那些叫我“混蛋”的人是对的(google出来的翻译= =),过去两年,我确实很“混蛋”(2月20日 L’焀甀椀瀀攀)
“我现在依旧不完美,但是我在努力进步,我现在更愿意倾听走位人的意见。我不知道过去是不是我在滑冰上面有点自命不凡,不过现在我想要更开放些(倾听意见)”

\"My mother told me : \"you never had a teenage phase, you\'re doing it right now.\" It wasn\'t the right time.\" (Brian Joubert, Feb 20)
\" I was going through a difficult period in my private life and I took everything by the wrong end. It is still a bit there, but I\'m getting better. As I\'m moody, everything may go right on one day and get on my nerves the next. But there are ways to have discussions now, I control myself more.\"
“我妈妈跟我说,你从来没有青少年叛逆期,你现在正是这个阶段= =”“这不是对的时间”(02.20)
“我在私人生活中度过了一段艰难的日子,我把所有事情都搞砸了。不过现在我好些了。因为我有点暴躁,很多事情前一天好了,接下来就又让我紧张兮兮的了。但是现在我可以控制好一些了”

\" Brian is an emotional/sentimental guy, he needs stability, to be reassured. It\'s a good thing he\'s making up with Véronique Guyon (*).\" (Charles Dumont, DTN, June 10)
\"I\'m still working on myself. But without a shrink, just with the people close to me. Véronique helps me a lot, she\'s open, listens to me. With her, I feel confident. And I know we are on the right track. If I hesitated to enter the Masters, that\'s because we\'ve begun a heavy technical work. I don\'t want to see our collaboration questionned if there are errors in Orléans.\"
“Brian有点情绪化,他需要稳定性。他和Véronique Guyon重归于好是件好事”(Charles Dumont, DTN, June 10)
“我还是自己练习,和比较亲近的朋友一起。Véronique帮了我很多,听我的想法。和她一起,我有些自信。我知道我们现在的路线是正确的。我本来参加大师赛前有些由于,因为我的节目技术上很难,我不希望我们的合作因为Orléans的一些可能的错误招来太多的质疑”

\"Coaching Brian is a fight, he cheats on many things.\" (Didier Gailhaguet, president of the FFSG, Feb 18)
\"I\'ve disappointed a lot of people, especially the people close to me, and it will take time to gain their trust back. Did I cheat ? Maybe unconsciously. With my weight for example ... When my head is a mess, I compensate with food. For those last years, I knew we were heading for disaster but I remained silent. Now, I\'ve decided to lower my competitive weight (from 77 to 75 kg) because I\'m getting older, it\'s more difficult to recover. I still have 1.5kg to lose, but I\'m already ready physically to handle my two programs that I do every day. It wasn\'t the case last year.\"
“做brian教练是一个挑战,他欺瞒了很多事情(?不知道怎么翻)”(Didier Gailhaguet, president of the FFSG, Feb 18)
“我让很多人,特别是那些亲近的人失望,现在需要努力赢回他们的信任。我骗人了?可能不是有意的。比如我的体重.......当我脑袋一团乱麻时,我靠食物来减压。在过去的几年中,虽然我知道我们正向灾难前进,但是我一直保持建模。现在,我打算减轻比赛时的体重(77→75kg),因为我年龄大了,恢复需要很长时间。我还需要减1.5kg,但是我在体力上已经可以每天完成自己的节目,去年可不是这样的”

\" Has he come to terms with the Games ? Is it constructive to go to Worlds or is it a way to protect himself from a depressive mindset, had he taken a break.\" (Makis Chamalidis, psychologist, March 24)
“他从冬奥会恢复了么?去世锦赛是不是有意义?为了使他从失落情绪中恢复,他需要休息么?”(Makis Chamalidis, 心理学家, 03. 24)

\" I couldn\'t have a break, end my season after the Games. It would have ruined me. To go to Worlds was risky, but I needed to. But I felt fed up this summer. After 10 days of holidays, I went back to Courchevel at the begining of July, but I didn\'t want to. I couldn\'t even remember the choreography of my new free program. After some galas in Korea, I cancelled a summer camp in Canada and I had a 3 weeks break. Then I did what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do. Without thinking about figure skating.\"
“我不可能冬奥会后就休息,那可能毁了我。去世锦赛有些冒险,但我需要这样。但我这个夏天有点厌倦了。10天的休息后,我在7月初回到 Courchevel,但是我有点不想。我甚至记不得我新自由滑的边去。在韩国的几场上演后,我取消了加拿大的夏令营计划,然后休了一个3周的假。我就在我想干什么的时候就去做了,没有想关于滑冰的任何事。”

\"I\'ll end my career at 2012 Worlds in Nice.\" (Brian Joubert, Feb 20)
\"I\'ve started to do galas again and that\'s a good thing. But I need the stress of the competition. And I don\'t set a limit, as long as I wish and as I progress. If I\'m behind the times, I won\'t mess up and I\'ll stop. But that\'s not the case. To go to Sotchi in 2014, I think about it sometimes. But to think seriously about it is a mistake, it\'s premature.\"
“我会在2010 NICE世锦赛后退役”(02.20)
“我开始商演,这是好事情。但是我需要比赛的紧张感。我现在没有设定吸纳之,只要我愿意和坚持下去。如果我落后了,我不会再苦恼,就会停下来。去参加2014的sochi冬奥会,我有时候这么像。但是认真想想,又觉得这是个错误,不成熟。”

\" Are we going to see him happy again ?\" (Beno琀 Lavoie, international judge, March 24)
\"Happy, I am every day when I push the door of the rink. I\'m happy to hurt myself. I feel more free too, even if that\'s contradictory since Véronique is handling everything. But, as a matter of fact, it takes a weight of my chest. And it reassures me.\"
“我们能再看到快乐的他么?”(Beno琀 Lavoie,国际裁判, March 24)
“快乐,每天推开冰场门的时候我都很开心。我对伤害自己感到很开心。我现在感觉自由多了,尽管有些矛盾,Véronique现在负责一切。但是,事实上,分担我不小的压力,让我轻松些。”

CLINE LONGU嘀刀E

(*) She was her coach since the age of for until October 2003. They teamed up again for a season in 2005 (note from me : actually, they didn\'t \"team up\" ; Depouilly left in the middle of the season and she accepted to come back to help Brian ; she already knew problems were ahead then) and found each other this spring after Depouilly\'s departure.

CLINE LONGU嘀刀E。
她从03年10月起成为Brian的教练,05年开始又在此合作(事实上是Depouilly赛季中间离开,她答应回来帮忙)。她知道问题所在,然后俩人在Depouilly离开之后今年春天再次合作
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 09:11:11 | 显示全部楼层

Joubert,接下来的赛季

VjLwWfhB.jpg

FR "Joubert, the season after..." Taken from FSUniverse. I hope you don\'t mind? Thank you for the translation <3
比赛后猪的一个采访,然后法语→英语→中文[em66]
Joubert,接下来的赛季

The french skater is starting the new season today. He comes back to the criticisms developped after his olympic disaster (16th).
这位法国选手今天开始了新赛季的征程,从冬奥会的失败批判漩涡中回到赛场。

He has hesitated a lot. Even more as he sprained his left ankle on a quadruple salchow yesterday evening in Poitiers. Brian Joubert has nevertheless chosen to impose to himself the Orléans Masters in which he didn't succeed much. For the last 2 years, he has suffered national set-backs which have hurt his prestige. Of course, not as much as his olympic disenchantment. And even if he won a bronze medal thanks to a pride reaction, the critics remain harsh. Did he take them into account ? He explains himself.
他曾经犹豫过,特特别是在昨晚他在Poitiers跳4S扭伤脚之后,Brain Joubert从来没在Orléans Masters 上表现特别号过。在过去的两年里,国内比赛的挫折也给他的声誉带来影响。

"The people who call me "petit con" (don't know how to translate that, stupid brat would convey part of what it means, except that it's not exactly that) are right. For 2 years, I have been a "petit con"!" (Brian Joubert, , Feb 20)
"I'm still not perfect but I think I have evolved, I'm more ready to listen to the people in my circle. I don't know if I was being pretentious in view of the stake, but I want to be more open."
那些叫我“混蛋”的人是对的(google出来的翻译= =),过去两年,我确实很“混蛋”(2月20日 L’焀甀椀瀀攀)
“我现在依旧不完美,但是我在努力进步,我现在更愿意倾听走位人的意见。我不知道过去是不是我在滑冰上面有点自命不凡,不过现在我想要更开放些(倾听意见)”

"My mother told me : "you never had a teenage phase, you're doing it right now." It wasn't the right time." (Brian Joubert, Feb 20)
" I was going through a difficult period in my private life and I took everything by the wrong end. It is still a bit there, but I'm getting better. As I'm moody, everything may go right on one day and get on my nerves the next. But there are ways to have discussions now, I control myself more."
“我妈妈跟我说,你从来没有青少年叛逆期,你现在正是这个阶段= =”“这不是对的时间”(02.20)
“我在私人生活中度过了一段艰难的日子,我把所有事情都搞砸了。不过现在我好些了。因为我有点暴躁,很多事情前一天好了,接下来就又让我紧张兮兮的了。但是现在我可以控制好一些了”

" Brian is an emotional/sentimental guy, he needs stability, to be reassured. It's a good thing he's making up with Véronique Guyon (*)." (Charles Dumont, DTN, June 10)
"I'm still working on myself. But without a shrink, just with the people close to me. Véronique helps me a lot, she's open, listens to me. With her, I feel confident. And I know we are on the right track. If I hesitated to enter the Masters, that's because we've begun a heavy technical work. I don't want to see our collaboration questionned if there are errors in Orléans."
“Brian有点情绪化,他需要稳定性。他和Véronique Guyon重归于好是件好事”(Charles Dumont, DTN, June 10)
“我还是自己练习,和比较亲近的朋友一起。Véronique帮了我很多,听我的想法。和她一起,我有些自信。我知道我们现在的路线是正确的。我本来参加大师赛前有些由于,因为我的节目技术上很难,我不希望我们的合作因为Orléans的一些可能的错误招来太多的质疑”

"Coaching Brian is a fight, he cheats on many things." (Didier Gailhaguet, president of the FFSG, Feb 18)
"I've disappointed a lot of people, especially the people close to me, and it will take time to gain their trust back. Did I cheat ? Maybe unconsciously. With my weight for example ... When my head is a mess, I compensate with food. For those last years, I knew we were heading for disaster but I remained silent. Now, I've decided to lower my competitive weight (from 77 to 75 kg) because I'm getting older, it's more difficult to recover. I still have 1.5kg to lose, but I'm already ready physically to handle my two programs that I do every day. It wasn't the case last year."
“做brian教练是一个挑战,他欺瞒了很多事情(?不知道怎么翻)”(Didier Gailhaguet, president of the FFSG, Feb 18)
“我让很多人,特别是那些亲近的人失望,现在需要努力赢回他们的信任。我骗人了?可能不是有意的。比如我的体重.......当我脑袋一团乱麻时,我靠食物来减压。在过去的几年中,虽然我知道我们正向灾难前进,但是我一直保持建模。现在,我打算减轻比赛时的体重(77→75kg),因为我年龄大了,恢复需要很长时间。我还需要减1.5kg,但是我在体力上已经可以每天完成自己的节目,去年可不是这样的”

" Has he come to terms with the Games ? Is it constructive to go to Worlds or is it a way to protect himself from a depressive mindset, had he taken a break." (Makis Chamalidis, psychologist, March 24)
“他从冬奥会恢复了么?去世锦赛是不是有意义?为了使他从失落情绪中恢复,他需要休息么?”(Makis Chamalidis, 心理学家, 03. 24)

" I couldn't have a break, end my season after the Games. It would have ruined me. To go to Worlds was risky, but I needed to. But I felt fed up this summer. After 10 days of holidays, I went back to Courchevel at the begining of July, but I didn't want to. I couldn't even remember the choreography of my new free program. After some galas in Korea, I cancelled a summer camp in Canada and I had a 3 weeks break. Then I did what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do. Without thinking about figure skating."
“我不可能冬奥会后就休息,那可能毁了我。去世锦赛有些冒险,但我需要这样。但我这个夏天有点厌倦了。10天的休息后,我在7月初回到 Courchevel,但是我有点不想。我甚至记不得我新自由滑的边去。在韩国的几场上演后,我取消了加拿大的夏令营计划,然后休了一个3周的假。我就在我想干什么的时候就去做了,没有想关于滑冰的任何事。”

"I'll end my career at 2012 Worlds in Nice." (Brian Joubert, Feb 20)
"I've started to do galas again and that's a good thing. But I need the stress of the competition. And I don't set a limit, as long as I wish and as I progress. If I'm behind the times, I won't mess up and I'll stop. But that's not the case. To go to Sotchi in 2014, I think about it sometimes. But to think seriously about it is a mistake, it's premature."
“我会在2010 NICE世锦赛后退役”(02.20)
“我开始商演,这是好事情。但是我需要比赛的紧张感。我现在没有设定吸纳之,只要我愿意和坚持下去。如果我落后了,我不会再苦恼,就会停下来。去参加2014的sochi冬奥会,我有时候这么像。但是认真想想,又觉得这是个错误,不成熟。”

" Are we going to see him happy again ?" (Beno琀 Lavoie, international judge, March 24)
"Happy, I am every day when I push the door of the rink. I'm happy to hurt myself. I feel more free too, even if that's contradictory since Véronique is handling everything. But, as a matter of fact, it takes a weight of my chest. And it reassures me."
“我们能再看到快乐的他么?”(Beno琀 Lavoie,国际裁判, March 24)
“快乐,每天推开冰场门的时候我都很开心。我对伤害自己感到很开心。我现在感觉自由多了,尽管有些矛盾,Véronique现在负责一切。但是,事实上,分担我不小的压力,让我轻松些。”

CLINE LONGU嘀刀E

(*) She was her coach since the age of for until October 2003. They teamed up again for a season in 2005 (note from me : actually, they didn't "team up" ; Depouilly left in the middle of the season and she accepted to come back to help Brian ; she already knew problems were ahead then) and found each other this spring after Depouilly's departure.

CLINE LONGU嘀刀E。
她从03年10月起成为Brian的教练,05年开始又在此合作(事实上是Depouilly赛季中间离开,她答应回来帮忙)。她知道问题所在,然后俩人在Depouilly离开之后今年春天再次合作

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
ifoacn + 5 + 1 谢谢辛苦翻译!
西溪 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦~

查看全部评分

西溪 发表于 2010-10-2 09:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
FR
比赛后猪的一个采访,然后法语→英语→中文
Joubert,接下来的 ...
gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 09:11

看完之后心里挺难受的,虽然他说他Happy every day,可是我怎么觉得猪并不开心呢,呜呜~ 新赛季爆发吧!!!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 我先希望他开心点

查看全部评分

楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 10:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
masters的新闻视频
在后半段
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 10:57:47 | 显示全部楼层
看完之后心里挺难受的,虽然他说他Happy every day,可是我怎么觉得猪并不开心呢,呜呜~ 新赛季爆 ...
西溪 发表于 2010-10-2 09:54

嗯 大多数人都觉得猪现在不开心。他冬奥会也有很大程度的心里问题。希望世锦赛相对应该给他一点自信吧。如果找不到滑冰的乐趣,总是在法国冰协和民众的责难中度过,可能真的很难开心起来。而且,他也不是很爱和fans直接交流的人(facebook,官网啥的都浮云),还是得有点外力把他多拽出去走走比较好。

确实瘦了

1565 1566两层的视频
20101001 Brian Joubert news clip 2

BRIAN JOUBERT 2010-2011 Season Preview.

=========
fr lj
一些采访
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/814605.html
"Figure skating still brings much pleasure to me. I enjoy it. However some time ago when I was without a coach, it seemed rather hard. Now I am with Veronique, everything goes very well! I am motivated, I am eager to perform my new programs, I am capable to show new sides of me to the judges and the audience! If I can win more titles, it will be great!"

According to Brian's words both of them (him and Veronique) have changed. All conflicts and missunderstanding are in the past. Now they can freely cooperate and discuss any problem in a reasonable way! Veronique admits, she knows how difficult it was for Brian to overcome last season. Now she is eager to help him to feel confidence again. If they achieve this, it's already good.

"I am very satisfied. It's not perfect but I'm not ready for this competition. What pleases is the mental approach. I felt good about the program. I wanted to feel comfortable, not be uptight, "said Joubert, relaxed and smiling.

滑冰还是带给我很大压力。虽然我现在还是很喜欢,但是前段没有教练的日子相当难过。现在我和Veronique合作,事情顺利多了,我也有动力表演我的新节目。我可以像裁判和观众展示我全新的一面,赢得更多荣誉,这很棒。
    从Brian的采访中得知,他和他教练都改变了,他们之间之前的不合和误解都得到解除,现在他们可以自在的合作,理性的探讨问题。 Veronique承认,她知道Brian从上赛季恢复过来是多么的艰难,她现在很乐意帮助他重拾信心。现在情况
    “我很满意,虽然不满没我也没准备好。值得开心的是心理方面,节目给我的感觉很好,我希望感觉舒服”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
ifoacn + 5 + 1 真是太感谢啦。觉得他有时有点自卑到自负再 ...

查看全部评分

ifoacn 发表于 2010-10-3 00:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
Brian 自由滑排在第二位,总成绩第一

MASTER'S de PATINAGE 2010 MESSIEURS SENIORS Result

FPl.        Name        Club        Nation        Points        SP        FS
1        Brian JOUBERT        CF        FRA        218.68        1        2
2        Florent AMODIO        CCSG        FRA        216.09        2        1
3        Alban PREAUBERT        CMSG        FRA        195.33        3        3
4        Chafik BESSEGHIER        GIPA        FRA        145.98        4        4
5        Dimitris CHRISTODOULIDES        TCP        FRA        125.45        5        5
6        Ga閠an ROY        CAPA        FRA        101.45        6        6
看小分,旋转和步伐定级都很不好。
http://www.ffsg.org/evenements/documents/masters_2010/masters_2010/html/MESSIEURSSENIORS_SP_Scores.pdf
http://www.ffsg.org/evenements/documents/masters_2010/masters_2010/html/MESSIEURSSENIORS_FS_Scores.pdf

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
gx010010 + 5 + 1 慢慢来吧,好歹第一了........

查看全部评分

mirror0208 发表于 2010-10-3 09:56:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复  花样男子

如果我没理解错,如果是贝多芬第九交响曲,那就应该是那个总长66分钟,4个乐章,后面 ...
ifoacn 发表于 2010-10-2 02:20

我的想法也是 静静的等待。。。
也许会有意外的惊喜 等待着古典猪的出现!
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-3 20:47:40 | 显示全部楼层
LP之后一个人的回顾
Brian skated Malaguena again, this time front to the public (the judges were seated opposite the tribunes during competition) and received the biggest standing O of the evening, at least this was my impression.
Then he had a little speech, when in the name of all particpants he thanked and congratulated the organizers and the audience.
In the finale he and Florent and Alban did a SBS triple toes and in the end he was fooling around a lot with Candice Didier, glowing with joy.

All in all, throughout the whole competition he looked relaxed and confident, was smiling a lot, joking with his coach all the time.

I met him after the training in the morning and said that I loved his new FS, even if it was only in training. He was so kind to give me an autograph with dedication for my friend, who is his great fan (I am a die-hard Stephane Lambiel fan and we usually go together for competitions - TEB is our next meeting).

Brian's programs were like a revelation of a new quality to me.

The SP - as a Lambiel fan I was doomed to expect more Wink, but overall it was very solid and the jumps were GREAT. As I already said, a new quality.

The LP - this one has won my heart! The cut of the music suits his style PERFECTLY, it is powerful and the Ode to Joy is just a small piece for the (my memory might serve me wrong) step sequence. And it looks like there is a space for a quad Salchow in it. After seeing what I saw today in training, I believe it is within the reach.

Also he said he's happy with the free program despite the fall on Salchow ;]

http://www.lanouvellerepublique. ... ue-avec-la-victoire

=================

看上去心情还算好,不管分数怎样
他能找回点自信总是好的

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

镜子 发表于 2010-10-3 23:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
看来新LP的衣服还没出来 期待一下~~~
ifoacn 发表于 2010-10-4 05:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2kvYqarHf0

这是新的自由滑视频。

我觉得音乐剪辑的还不错,只是最后步法结束后的那一小段有些仓促。不过这也没办法,肯定会把那一段欢乐颂旋律用在步伐上,但是那段旋律不能做结尾,所以只能再揪一段结尾过来接在后面。

赛季首演,主要是顺下来。所以节目本身我是看不出什么了。就是大多数时候我都在听音乐......

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 最近辛苦你了!

查看全部评分

lolan113 发表于 2010-10-5 09:45:48 | 显示全部楼层
短节目 自由滑都很棒 期待COC
花样男子 发表于 2010-10-5 10:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1576# 镜子

我发现了!嫩总是在猪帖的最高潮出现
bltracy21 发表于 2010-10-6 09:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
Mediafire解封真是大快人心!

http://www.mediafire.com/brianjoubert

一个月60刀的网费不是白交的。。。一天全部搞定!
根目录下面是一些视频收的乱七八糟的版本 主要看上面按赛季分的文件夹里面的

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 welcome back
花样男子 + 5 + 1 嫩终于出现了
neverfound + 5 + 1 你太威武了,传视频辛苦~

查看全部评分

楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-7 01:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
Brian Joubert 2010 French Master_#39;s short program.flv(home vedio)

下载
http://u.115.com/file/t7f9b81539

评分

参与人数 3体力 +20 人气 +2 收起 理由
镜子 + 10 感谢发布视频
lilybear + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
花样男子 + 5 + 1 胳膊太短了,衣服好象也出了点状况

查看全部评分

楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-7 17:40:29 | 显示全部楼层
French Master的图
点击看大图
SP