[资讯] 2013年6月Yuna公布新表演曲目——Imagine(艾薇儿翻唱版本)

[复制链接]
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-6-4 09:25:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
All that Sports发布了Yuna的新表演曲目——Imagine(艾薇儿翻唱版本),这首歌是艾薇儿翻唱自列侬的经典曲目,Yuna表示她想通过这首歌传达的不仅仅是滑冰技巧或者是一个表演,她希望和大家分享的是对世界和平的祝福。

images(2).jpg

Imagine的歌词:

Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
You, you may say
I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You, you may say
I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will live as one
 楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2013-6-4 09:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
百度到Imagine歌词的翻译:

Imagine there's no heaven 试想如果世界没有天堂
It's easy if you try 这不过是举手之劳
No hell below us 在我们的下面没有地狱
Above us only sky 上面只有天空
Imagine all the people 试想当所有的人
Living for today... 为了今天而活
Imagine there's no countries 试想世界如果没有国界
It isn't hard to do 这不难办到
Nothing to kill or die for 没有杀戮或死亡
And no religion too 也没有宗教信仰
Living life in peace... 在和平中活着
Imagine no possessions 试想如果世界没有独占
I wonder if you can 我想你办得到
No need for greed or hunger 再没有贪婪 再没有饥荒
A brotherhood of man 人人情同手足
Sharing all the world... 分享着这世界
You may say I'm a dreamer 你也许会说我只是在幻想
But I'm not the only one 但不只是我这样
I hope someday you'll join us 我希望某天你会加入我们
And the world will be as one. 那样这世界就会融为一体
touyako 发表于 2013-6-4 09:35:42 | 显示全部楼层
期待妹纸滴演绎哇~
Сочиpotato 发表于 2013-6-4 09:44:10 | 显示全部楼层
艾薇儿翻唱版本

泡椒西瓜 发表于 2013-6-4 09:55:06 | 显示全部楼层
《Imagine》是奥运史上除了奥运会歌外,演唱最多的一首歌曲。
在1996年亚特兰大奥运会闭幕式、2006年都灵冬奥会开幕式和2012年伦敦奥运会闭幕式,分别由美国黑人歌手、意大利歌手和英国儿童合唱团小演员们演唱这首歌曲。

楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2013-6-4 09:55:46 | 显示全部楼层
附上艾薇儿的翻唱版本和列侬的版本

泡椒西瓜 发表于 2013-6-4 10:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
我鹅胸怀世界了。伟大鹅!
懒猫 发表于 2013-6-4 12:45:17 | 显示全部楼层
这真的是一首能触及人心灵最深处的好歌曲,万分期待Yuna的演绎
jameschen 发表于 2013-6-5 00:34:38 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest, I feel dread about Avril's cover. Such a bland version. Her voice sounds so girlish which imposes no impact at all for the lyrics. Even Lady Gaga's cover is way better.

Why not use John Lennon's masterpiece? Fear it's too outdated?

ETA: Have you guys seen Caroline Kostner's new gala? It's also 'Imagine' which uses a much more pleasant version.

点评

可能列侬的版本不好演绎吧(纯属猜想)  详情 回复 发表于 2013-6-6 10:21
年华小编 发表于 2013-6-5 17:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
Yuna Kim Montage - Imagine (by SassyBondgirl9) sung by Avril Lavigne

楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2013-6-6 10:21:10 | 显示全部楼层
jameschen 发表于 2013-6-5 00:34
To be honest, I feel dread about Avril's cover. Such a bland version. Her voice sounds so girlish wh ...

可能列侬的版本不好演绎吧(纯属猜想)
angela 发表于 2013-6-6 17:55:06 | 显示全部楼层
Yuna Kim, New gala program ‘Imagine’ - ‘Singing peace on ice’

‘Queen of Figure Skating’ Yuna Kim will deliver the message of peace to the world at the gala program.

Yuna Kim’s management agency All That Sports revealed on the 4th that Avril Lavigne’s song Imagine was chosen for the new gala program. This year’s program will be unveiled at the ‘Samsung Galaxy★Smart Aircon All That Skate 2013’ on the following 21st through 23rd at the specially installed ice rink in Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium.

The song ‘Imagine’ was originally written by John Lennon in 1971 as a protest of Vietnam War. Yuna Kim’s Avril Lavigne’s version was from compilation album “Make Some Noise” by Amnesty International as an effort to raise funds to improve Sudan’s human rights.

As a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2010, Yuna Kim plans to share the suffering of war around the world in the hopes of world peace through her delicate expression and gentle acting at this year’s ice show.

Yuna Kim stated “This year’s gala program ‘Imagine’ is emphasized on message of the song rather than the performance” further stating that she would like to “share the meaning of this year’s program with a lot of people and wishes they will enjoy the show.”

This year’s program choreographer David Wilson stated “the song for the new gala program ‘Imagine’ is one of mine and Yuna’s favorite and since Yuna was familiar with the song, we were able to choreograph in dept”, “the composition of the song is simple but carries deep meaning therefore hard to translate, but we were able to create the perfect piece due to easy to collaboration since Yuna fully understands the song.” In addition, David commented that “natural thought for the world rises if you picture the lyrics while listening to the song” and his anticipation of the show stating “the world will love Yuna’s ‘Imagine’ as they will see and feel the expression, delicacy, and gentle beauty that only she can deliver.”
书影 发表于 2013-6-7 13:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
金妍儿选择《Imagine》作为新赛季庆祝秀节目音乐。金妍儿将于本月21日至23日在首尔松坡区芳荑洞奥运会体操竞技场举行的花样滑冰表演上,首次展示新的演出作品。

《Imagine》是甲壳虫乐队成员约翰列侬的著名歌曲。而金妍儿使用的版本是由加拿大女歌手艾薇儿演唱的,该歌曲收录在最近大赦国际为筹备苏丹人权环境改善基金而发行的唱片中。

正以联合国儿童基金会形象大使身份展开活动的金妍儿表示:“比起花样滑冰的技术和冰上表演的演出要素,将更加强调这首歌曲所包含的意义。希望与更多的人分享渴望和平的信息。”
朝鲜日报中文网 chn.chosun.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表