[教练风云] Tatiana Tarasova 9月23日的采访

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2004-9-26 23:22:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这个采访是最近俄罗斯全国测试之后,今天晚上小熊要在他的故乡举办告别演出。
原稿是俄文http://www.gzt.ru/rub.gzt?id=64050700000029932
Tanya翻译贴在AYDP上
http://p074.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6782.topic
因为久疏于英文,加上原稿是俄文翻译过来的,必定有不恰当的地方,请大家热心指正。
在这个采访中,老太太对小熊评价甚高,充满赞美之词。

[B]我是个工作狂[/B]
From Gazeta, Sept 23, 2004记者 Svetlana Lepeshkova
Tanya翻译成英文

[I]这个星期天,优秀的滑冰选手,奥运会冠军Alexei Yagudin的告别演出将在St Petersburg 举行。他的教练,非凡的Tatiana Tarasova 同意回答我们记者的提问。[/I]

[B]问: Tatiana Anatoljevna,众所周知,Lyosha Yagudin 是你心爱的学生,现在他要告别业余比赛了?[/B]
答:这将是Lyosha在奥运会以后第一次在他的祖国表演。St Petersburg 是他出生的地方,他的外婆在这里围困中幸存下来(alexes注,St Petersburg 在前苏联时期是被改名列宁格勒,二战期间,前苏联的卫国战争时期,德国围困了这座城市近900天,很多列宁格勒人因为围困造成的食物短缺饥饿而死,Alexei的外婆家其他的人全都去世了,唯有他外婆活了下来。关于列宁格勒围困,可以参考这篇文章http://www.gchjs.com/hsez/lngl.htm)。他妈妈出生在这儿,这里是他永远乐于回来的家。他的第一个荣誉是在这里获得的,他在这里刻苦训练达到要求。他在赢得奥运会冠军后,我们想开始为下一界奥运会做准备,但他受伤了,被迫退出,结束业余运动员生涯。现在他参加Stars on Ice的表演,这是一个非常著名的表演,杰出的Gordeeva 和Grinkov参加过的,最近拥有Berezhnaya 和 Sikharulidze,伟大的 Hamilton, Kristi Yamaguchi也曾经参加过,还有几乎是北美所有著名的选手。现在这个表演的明星是我们的Lyosha Yagudin,他努力工作。他的节目很有意思,他也变得更加职业和专注。他在寻找新的有创造性的表演方式而且找到了,比如,在今年的节目中,他不仅在冰面滑行,而且在空中做pirouettes(alexes注:英文翻译者用了pirouettes这是个舞蹈术语,是芭蕾舞中单足脚尖旋转,我现在还无法想象出到底是什么动作......)。Alexei一直希望能在这里(俄罗斯)表演,但他以前没有接受到在俄罗斯表演的邀请,但这个表演是特别为他而办的,他也邀请了他的朋友和他一起滑。

[B]问:我知道现在您和Lyosha一起执教。[/B]
答:在这个夏天,我们一起亲密合作,编排节目,指导优秀选手。我看着他逐渐进入教练的角色,他非常有责任心 ,帮助我很多。我们一起工作:我、Lyosha 和Zhenya Platov。我们夜以继日的工作,我们三个一起度过了多么非常美妙的夏天!在我们的队伍里有世界冠军荒川静香(Shizuka Arakawa),日本冠军(alexes注:翻译者Tanya说,没有特指是谁。但我觉得是不是指高桥呢?不过高桥没有拿过成年的全日本冠军吧?青少年是拿过的),全美冠军和青少年世界锦标赛冠军Johnny Weir,欧洲冠军Julia Sebestien。我们还有Andryusha Griazev,青少年世界锦标赛冠军,德国的女单冠军和她教练,还有Brian Joubert,欧洲冠军。我们一起在美国Connecticut著名的冰场训练,Okasana Baiul,,Katia Gordeeva,,Vitya Petrenko都曾经在这里训练。我们是一个夏令营,大家在一起工作8-10个星期。这是个伟大的集体,有时候我感觉我们像是在一起演奏音乐,有些象那些音乐家聚到一起演奏爵士乐,像个爵士乐即兴演奏会。那是非常美好而有意思的!我们曾经让法国电视台的人来录制我们训练的片段,我们是那样相互鼓励,队伍中到处弥散着友爱的气氛,我想世界上没有一个冰场聚集着如此多的明星。这个在Simsbury的冰场有这样多出色的选手在一起滑冰,每个人都有自己的空间。Lyosha Yagudin在这样棒的集体中开始他的执教生涯。

[B]问:Yagudin现在打算干什么?在北美表演还是做教练?[/B]
答:他将会继续帮助我执教。去年他已经帮助我了,指导Andrei Griazev。他能做教练领域的任何工作,他做得到。但赛季开始的时候,他将继续自己滑冰事业,尽管他很有才干,但仍然需要训练。我会继续指导他,而且从中得到很多乐趣。我为此自豪,而且我仍将引以为荣,因为他是那样的出众。他总是高出别人一头,还有什么事情他做不到?他能做任何事。我真的非常希望他能成为一个好教练,和出色的表演者。因为当他滑行的时候,你不仅会想要站起来,而且高兴的想跳啊叫啊。我邀请每一个人去参加9月26日他的告别表演。

[B]问:谁会参加他的表演?[/B]
答: Katia Gordeeva 和她女儿Dasha,,Brian Joubert,,Phillipe Candeloro, Berezhnaya 和Sikharulidze,以色列的Chait 和 Sakhnovski ,很多有趣的选手。

[B]问:依您来看,什么是Yagudin主要的特质?作为一个选手和一个人?[/B]
答:Lyosha是个非常睿智的人。他对任何事物都有自己的见解。今天这个时代属于那些睿智的人。他非常独立,也不会妒忌他人,他也是一个工作狂,他是极好的,乐天,幽默,心地善良的人。他帮助
tata 发表于 2004-9-27 02:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊是个好同学!!
真羡慕他和老太太之间的情谊~~
cozybreeze 发表于 2004-9-27 08:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用alexes在2004-9-26 23:22:56的发言:

很高兴能看到Irina Slutskaya 为了回到曾经属于她的位置而拼搏,她太棒了!

[em12]老太太对小卡娅状态恢复的情况非常看好呀
非常喜欢小卡娅今年世锦赛的长短节目
她的音乐选择总是那么别具匠心
期待ing
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-9-27 09:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
关于昨天的表演是Artur Dmitriev show
昨天小熊滑了3个节目:Racing,Overcome,Winter。
老太太也出席了,还有小熊的妈妈和狗狗Lorik,冰迷们还看到Plushenko也去看表演了。
关于具体的情况,Tanya去看了表演,汇报如下:
转载自AYDP,http://p074.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6784.topic
Act 1.

All skaters are coming out one by one skating to a pop music medley; Alexei's part is to "Lager than life" by BSB and he does a 3T and spins.

The show has two hosts: one is Artur Dmitriev himself, he speaks a bit about every skater, and there was the other guy (who's name is not readable in my notes, lol) who actually introduces the name of the performer. But first Artur says that today is a special celebration of Alexei's skating.

And here comes Alexei, performing "Racing". My very first impression: the *smoothest* edges and the speed!  The program itself is very familiar to everybody; Alexei put in three triples (don't ask me what they were, lol), executed them perfectly. It seemed like he was probably anxious, or maybe not sure about the reception he would get and that's why he didn't "let it all out". Still, he got a great applause.

Artur Dmitriev Jr., introdused by his dad, who was trying to demonstrate us what skaters usually hear from their coaches before they go to perform - lecturing, lol.
Little Artur skated to military music, did several double jumps and a 3T(?)-2Lp combo. He seems to be a very smooth skater, pleasing to the eye. IMO, he did well with expression of his music.

Don/Hunt skated to powerful piano music by Tchaikovski *I think* in a lovely maroon costumes. They did a split 2 twist, sbs 3T, throw 3S, but all the technical stuff wasn't really clean. Then she fell on a sbs spin (ouch!). They really tried hard, it just didn't work this time. But they had warm reception anyway  

Sylvia Fontana. Light grey top and pants costume. Music was a mixture of "When a Rhythm Starts to Play" and "Played-a-Life" (the arrangement is different from Alexei's music). Sylvia is so energatic, these type of upbeat numbers suit her perfectly, IMO. Jumps were triple something, 1 axel, and double something (I'm completelly off with jumps today, so be prepared  ). Sylvia is all charisma, charm and personality. People loved her a lot!

Chait/Sakhnovski. Their new free dance to the music from Bach. Galit has very bright red costume with pants. They had some new lifts, interesting steps, but not enough speed. Cool ending pose. It's hard to say something coherent, I would have to watch thisnumber several times more to form an opinion.

Acrobats Armen and Akop. Captain Jack in military costumes. They are not as tricky as Besedin/Polishuk, but kind of fun. Fire explosion from the foot of one of the guys was a bit surprising, lol. Oh, and the other one had his pants off. Or was it the same guy? lol. They don't have a lot of real acrobatics, but try to do skating, like somewhat synchronized footwork, for example; personally, I prefer B/P type of numbers. These guys were popular with the crowd though.

Bestemyanova/Bukin. "Hernandes Hidaway". They are SO together, so smooth and they have such a great theatrical feel. Wonderful, the quality of their skating is beyond words.

Phillipe Candeloro comes out dressed as a granny with a stick, to the song "How delightful are the nights in Russia". The cover falls and Phillipe appears in a white costume. He did a 3 lutz, if I'm not mistaken; 3T; does all his usual stuff - a trip into the audience, back flip, spinning on his knees. The audience is in love with him, he gets the greatest applause so far!

Ekaterina Gordeeva. Katia wears beautiful dark dress, it's designed in the way you can see a lot of bare back and one hand is bare too. But it looks stunning! She skated to some midtempo song with beat, I couldn't recognize it. 2Lp, attempted some triple and fell, double something. Katia is SO beautiful and graceful, I could watch her milion times over again  

Elena and Anton are introduced, and the place explodes! Anton wears all black (l
princess 发表于 2004-9-27 18:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用alexes在2004-9-27 9:57:31的发言:

but it was funny how Alexei was creeping somewhere under Tatiana's seat or something, calling for Lorik  "Hey, nice doggy, come here!"  (it's not what he said, it just looked like it. ROTFL!) We guessed that maybe Lorik saw Tatiana and decided to come and greet her instead of sitting calmly where he had to sit. Just a guess. [/B]

And then we nearly bumped into Evgeni Plushenko! He walked past us, alone, keeping a very serious face  

小熊叫Lorick这场景一定很搞笑.
普keeping serious face,他在想什么呢?是不是在想some day, I can have a more marvelous farawell show.(没有邀请他吗,要是他也上台,那一定更好看)
想念他们那样的较量
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-9-28 10:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
部分表演照片:
B/S

Katia

Candeloro

C/S

Don/Hunt

Silvia Fontana

小Arthur Dmitriev

著名的冰上杂技组合

Petrenko