最爱关颖珊 发表于 2002-10-5 08:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
希望吧~但是关用什么节目呢?我听说小关的新教练当选手的时候非常擅长旋转~
alexes 发表于 2002-10-5 20:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
祝福小关,也希望其他选手有良好的表现。
Leah 发表于 2002-10-6 10:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
只能看照片了……
alexes 发表于 2002-10-6 11:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

祝贺小关获得胜利!!!

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Michelle Kwan has a new coach and another title. The four-time world champion won the women's competition Saturday night in the Campbell's International Figure Skating Classic, her first event with coach Scott Williams. Defending Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin took the men's title. Kwan has not ruled out competing at nationals later this season. Ann Patrice McDonough, the 2002 world junior champion, was second. Olympic champion Sarah Hughes was third. Yagudin overcame a fall on his first element to beat fellow Russian and 2002 Olympic sliver medalist Evgeny Plushenko, who has been slowed by an ankle injury. American Michael Weiss was third. Tim Goebel, the bronze medalist in the Olympics, missed several landings and wound up last in the six-man field. He has a right hip strain, which will be examined by a doctor in the next few days.
泪无痕 发表于 2002-10-6 14:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
哪个网站有报道?
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2002-10-6 18:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
奇怪!我到美国方面的网站怎么都没有报道?真气死我也~
  不过还是很高兴小关夺得冠军!!!!!我就说小关如果不失误的话怎么可能输给休斯?呵呵~~~这回休斯可惨了,新科状元居然输给世青赛冠军,对了Sasha哪里去了?看来她们两个都不在状态啊。还是可爱的小关好!!
alexes 发表于 2002-10-6 18:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
比赛中好象失误比较多(特别是男单)SASHA排在第4,不过赛季才开始呢,到明年世锦赛的时候,很多选手会调整好的,
我是在一个讨论区看到的,不过YAHOO上也有消息了,下面是地址:http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20021006/ap_wo_en_po/sports_figure_skating_campbell_s_international_1
 楼主| 唐卡洛 发表于 2002-10-6 18:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈哈哈!!!!
小关还是最强的!!
她新节目是什么?好像只准备了两周!
小关!
再接再厉!!!!
alexes 发表于 2002-10-6 18:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

看了比赛的FANS的汇报

Jennifer did a decent program, She fell on a jump and singled another one. I am not very familiar with her skating but will definetly watch her this season.

Viktoria whos skating I am also not very familiar, she stumbled a little bit spinning out of her first jump and touched the ground with her hand later on near the end of the program.

Ann Patrice did a fabulous program and I must comment that her costume was absolutley beautiful, she skated to Madame Butterfly. I have something written down about a mistake but I can't read it anways, overall I was very impressed by her!

Sasha Cohen fell once and I seemed to have a little trouble in her spin combo. Her footwork was very nice, definetly Tarasova's and company style.

For Sarah, I have written down that she 2-footed a jump but I am not sure..Overall a nice program.

Michelle did great it was a very clean program. She was wearing an either bright yellow or bright green costume, it was hard to tell by the lighting. I would say that her program was the cleanest of the night.

还是小关表现最出色。
alexes 发表于 2002-10-6 19:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
华盛顿邮报的报道(因为链接进入麻烦直接贴在这里了)
Despite Surprise Win, Kwan Still at a Loss

advertisement

E-Mail This Article

Printer-Friendly Version

Subscribe to The Post

By Amy Shipley
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, October 6, 2002; Page D10

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Oct. 5 -- Michelle Kwan proved tonight she can continue competing internationally if she wishes. She showed she still has the technique, the elegance, the aura. What she did not settle was this: Will she come back?

After the first significant international figure skating competition since February's Winter Olympics, Kwan seemed genuinely perplexed about her future, and frustrated by her indecision. The only thing clear was her victory at the Campbell's International Figure Skating Classic. On a night of fatigue, stumbles and early-season mistakes, Kwan topped an impressive field in a six-woman, made-for-television competition.

Her smiles at the result, however, gave way to a furrowed brow in the interview area when asked about whether she planned to continue competing. The Grand Prix season begins in Spokane, Wash., with Smart Ones Skate America in a mere three weeks.

"I wish you guys would tell me; I have no idea," she said. "Sometimes I feel like I'm 30, sometimes I feel like I'm 13, so I'll leave it open."

Reigning Olympic champion Sarah Hughes finished third in the condensed event in which skaters performed only long programs. Little-known Korean-born Ann Patrice McDonough finished second -- a result that seemed to stun her as much as the crowd of several thousand at the Ocean Center. McDonough, known as "A.P.," finished high school in Colorado Springs a year ahead of schedule this spring. "I'm so excited I skated the way I did," she said. "I'm very surprised."

If Hughes was disappointed, she hid her feelings well. After a whirlwind summer of performing on tour, hanging out with celebrities, visiting President Bush in the Oval Office and generally enjoying her Olympic gold medal, she had a week to learn a new long program, which was set to ballet music by Ludwig Minkus.

"I wasn't even looking at the placement," said Hughes, who finished just ahead of Sasha Cohen. "It's a big accomplishment to me just to be here right now."

Kwan seemed surprised at the result as she huddled with her new coach, Scott Williams, in the kiss-and-cry area. She exchanged a high-five with him when the standings were flashed across the scoreboard.

After a second straight disappointing finish in the Olympics, Kwan is faced with heady decisions about her future. She won a silver medal in 1998 and a bronze at Salt Lake City. Kwan does not know whether to skate or enroll for another semester at UCLA. Tonight's performance, an unexpected affirmation, seemed to add to the dilemma.

She hinted that she was more likely to keep training with the goal of competing at January's national championships in Dallas -- the qualifying meet for the world championships in Washington in March -- than to undertake a full international schedule.

"I feel really good now," Kwan said. "If I keep up the schedule and hard work and motivation and dedication and everything, I'll be at nationals. The Grand Prix series, I have yet to determine what I will do or won't do.

"Tonight gave me sort of an indication of how I feel . . . the last month has been sort of overwhelming for me."

After competing without a coach last season, Kwan asked Williams -- a longtime friend who coaches at her rink -- to assist her. She also recruited a new trainer and physiotherapist this summer.

"Everything is so new right now," she said. "It's kind of exciting, like a different outlook."

In the men's competition, Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin of Russia topped the men's field on a night in which falls seemed to be the rule rather than the exception. Russia's Evgeny Plushenko finished second and Michael Weiss third.

"I was really bad," Yagudin said, "but a little better than everybody else. At least I'm
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2002-10-7 11:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
小关到底要不要参加全美锦标赛呢?真是急死我了!小关应该参加啊,完全没有必要担心啊,拿不到冠军也无所谓嘛~
 楼主| 唐卡洛 发表于 2002-10-7 16:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
放心吧!!!
我感保证小关一定会参加的!我觉得小关的信心又回来了!!
(哈哈!我都不知道拿什么保证)
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2002-10-7 16:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得她会参加的,换了新教练心情也应该换一换
alexes 发表于 2002-10-7 17:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
小关不会那么容易放弃的!
另外,看了很多报道都没有提小关用什么音乐啊?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册