[讨论] 长洲未来 Mirai Nagasu 讨论专帖(换教练)

[复制链接]
陆屿 发表于 2009-10-31 10:06:32 | 显示全部楼层
Nagasu, two-time world junior championship medalist, became the United States' youngest lady champion since Tara Lipinski in 1997 last year and was the first lady in up to 70 years to win both the junior and senior national titles in consecutive years.

She had injured her ankle and had a significant growth spurt last season when she moved up to the senior level internationally.

"I'm happy to come out of a disappointing season, and hopefully I could just forget about it and show up here," said the 164cm girl, born in California of the U.S..

"I think my coach is genius, who give my a lot of support, though some times he's just scared," she added. "And I'll just focus on my performing."

Talking about her going international, Nagasu said: "That's because I really want to make the national team. Last season I just sit home at LA watching the world championships, and it's not feeling good."

"This year I just gonna practice more and get what I can," she said.

长洲赛后采访片断。。。
bml 发表于 2009-10-31 11:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
长洲速度惊人,而且动作漂亮,非常SHARP,眼前一亮的感觉,不过这都两三年了,表演还这么儿童化极需加强说起来她比OO还大几个月,而且我觉得长洲运气很好,很多时候裁判不抓她,这次COC上连跳也有UR的嫌疑,不过这也可以理解,整体滑的这么漂亮流畅一气呵成,裁判跟着你一路表演下来思路顺畅潜意识里面就没有太多疑虑,不是故意放水给你。像OO这样动作拖泥带水慢悠悠的,我要是裁判的话你表演没结束我心中都会惦记着要慢镜头回放看看你每个跳有没有毛病。
gopatrick 发表于 2009-11-1 03:35:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bml 于 2009-10-31 11:11 发表
长洲速度惊人,而且动作漂亮,非常SHARP,眼前一亮的感觉,不过这都两三年了,表演还这么儿童化极需加强说起来她比OO还大几个月,而且我觉得长洲运气很好,很多时候裁判不抓她,这次COC上连跳也有UR的嫌疑,不过这也可以理解,整体滑的这么漂亮流畅一气呵成,裁判跟着你一路表演下来思路顺畅潜意识里面就没有太多疑虑,不是故意放水给你。

呃,裁判哪会跟你客气,这次不是被降了5个
小公主 发表于 2009-11-1 10:03:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bml 于 2009-10-31 11:11 发表
长洲速度惊人,而且动作漂亮,非常SHARP,眼前一亮的感觉,不过这都两三年了,表演还这么儿童化极需加强说起来她比OO还大几个月,而且我觉得长洲运气很好,很多时候裁判不抓她,这次COC上连跳也有UR的嫌疑,不过这也可以理解,整体滑的这么漂亮流畅一气呵成,裁判跟着你一路表演下来思路顺畅潜意识里面就没有太多疑虑,不是故意放水给你。像OO这样动作拖泥带水慢悠悠的,我要是裁判的话你表演没结束我心中都会惦记着要慢镜头回放看看你每个跳有没有毛病。

没有大几个月那么多,未来是4月16,OO好像是5月底的,就那么一个月,对于同年人来说,可以忽略的啦。选手的风格各有特点吧,不能说所有人都按照一个模式去做。

话说回来,白羊座的孩子就是一身孩子气的嘛!
不过这次没有把握好,真可惜了。未来要改进的地方还不少,希望卡洛尔能好好帮她一把
鱼类 发表于 2009-11-2 08:34:56 | 显示全部楼层
2009中国杯

reasonforshe 发表于 2009-11-18 21:25:03 | 显示全部楼层
'Rebellion' over, Nagasu keeps focus on Vancouver

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=figureskating&id=4664811

Associated Press

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Mirai Nagasu was having one of those off days that every figure skater -- everyone in every career, really -- has had.
She missed one jump during her run-through, and then another. She lolly-gagged around the ice while her music continued to play, ignoring that coach Frank Carroll insists his skaters do their programs all the way through, no matter what.
Then the music stopped.
"I handed her the CD and I said, 'Get off the ice, go home, your skating is over today. You're going to do it my way, or you're going to have to choose somebody else," Carroll said.
"She was a little shocked. She's been the national champion, and she's being thrown out of the rink."
That kind of tough love is exactly what Nagasu was looking for when she switched to Carroll in May, determined to get herself back on track after a disappointing season.
Nagasu was poised to become skating's next big star after winning the 2008 U.S. title. Just 14 years and 9 months, she was the second-youngest winner behind Tara Lipinski and had a story tailor-made for those Olympic features NBC loves so much. Her parents own a sushi restaurant in suburban Los Angeles, and little Mirai would go there after school, falling asleep in a storage closet until the restaurant closed and her parents could take her home.
But an ankle injury, a growth spurt and typical teenage rebellion have made the 16-year-old more wild card than sure thing for Vancouver. The U.S. women only have two spots at the Olympics, and you might as well use a dart board to predict which of a half-dozen women will claim them.
Nagasu competes in her second Grand Prix event this weekend at Skate Canada, needing to win to have a shot at qualifying for next month's Grand Prix final.
"I just want to redeem myself and show the world that ... it wasn't a fluke that I won at nationals," Nagasu said. "I can compete on the international stage as well."
Nagasu seemed like the breath of fresh air the U.S. women so desperately need when she won in 2008. She has a delightful, lyrical style rarely seen since Michelle Kwan traded her skates for schoolbooks, and she exudes the kind of joy that can captivate an audience.
"It's just natural to her," Carroll said. "I can embellish on it, but it's there already."
She is equally enchanting off the ice. Bubbly and honest, she has managed to stay an ordinary teenager despite her extraordinary talent. (Ask about "Twilight" or "Harry Potter" and watch her eyes light up.)
But adolescence got the best of her last year.
"Last year, for lack of a better term, I was kind of lazy," Nagasu said. "Two years ago, it was like a whole different world was introduced to me. It was like a miracle for me, and I think I got caught up in it. I started taking everything for granted.
"When I started not training as hard and doing what I needed to do, everyone else improved without me improving."
Her problems centered on a nagging ankle injury. Her coaches recommended she take time off after hurting it in the summer of 2008, but she wanted to continue skating. She won out -- but at a price. Because the ankle never had a chance to fully heal, she struggled through the Grand Prix season.
A 4-inch growth spurt that altered her center of gravity and forced her to adapt her jumps and spins didn't help.
When she took the ice for her free skate at the U.S. championships, she was wiping away tears.
"Ahhh, if the world didn't have cameras," she said, smiling.
"That whole year I felt like I was running away from everything. I didn't really attack out there, I'd just try to play it safe," said Nagasu, who finished fifth. "Nationals, even though it was under the worst circumstances, I was able to do the best I could. Even though I was crying because I didn't want to embarrass myself, I was so happy that I was able to get through it."
It wasn't enough to get her to the world championships, though.
Nagasu had missed worlds the previous year because she was too young. Now she was on the sidelines again. In her hometown, no less.
Worse, the U.S. women fared so poorly they earned only two spots for Vancouver. It will be only the second time since 1924 the Americans won't have the maximum three spots, making the competition at January's national championships particularly fierce.
"I was really mad the whole time," Nagasu said. "It kept running through my mind that it could have been me out there if I was doing what I was supposed to be doing."
Which brings us back to Carroll.
Carroll was the logical choice when Nagasu decided to switch coaches. The Hall of Famer is one of the best in the world, a master of both technique and artistry who guided Kwan and Linda Fratianne to Olympic silver medals and now trains world champion Evan Lysacek.
That Nagasu has talent isn't a question. She covers the ice quicker and easier than other skaters -- "she can go like a bat out of hell from one end of the rink to the other and doesn't know why or how it happened," Carroll said -- and has the kind of gorgeous lines that make everything look effortless.
But her technique needed refining. People laughed last year when Nagasu lamented getting older at all of 15, but she was right, Carroll said. An inch or two here, a pound or two there might not seem like much, but every little bit matters when you're launching yourself into the air above a sheet of ice and landing on a blade no thicker than a pencil.
"I look back at films of some of my skaters ... and they had to almost relearn the jumps, so that it wasn't as free and loose as it was but more controlled, more disciplined," Carroll said. "If you don't have the technique, it's a disaster."
Equally so if you don't have direction.
Carroll is no-nonsense, demanding the same focus and dedication from his skaters that he expects of himself. He was in charge, he told Nagasu from the start, and there is no room in his rink for attitude, angst or anything else.
"Kids are challenging in this day," Carroll said. "Unless a coach who wants to make the best skaters in the world has the determination and the courage to do it their way, it's not going to work."
And that is what Nagasu wants, to be the best in the world. Last year taught her that.
"Last year was a meltdown for me," she said, "so I could start rebuilding everything again."

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index

小公主 发表于 2009-11-22 12:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
未来MM这么快就换了LP的服饰了。虽然都是红色为主。

这是COC的

这是SC的
未来的LP再稳些就好了
小公主 发表于 2010-1-25 07:56:04 | 显示全部楼层
来恭喜一下未来MM。全美第二,终于clean了一次LP,虽然有被降组,但clean也是好的开始。希望在奥运时,有更好的发挥!!

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100124&content_id=7960578&vkey=ice_news
franzlfan 发表于 2010-1-31 21:55:29 | 显示全部楼层
我真的觉得Mirai的眉眼以及举手投足间越来越有山口当年的影子了……她全美的自由滑好几次让我想起山口92年全美的自由滑,而且如果没记错的话,山口那天也是一袭红裙,只是到奥运会的时候给换了。要是Mirai的跳跃也有山口那么标准就好了,不过话说山口当年也有软肋(3S)就是了……

Mirai LP:

pooool 发表于 2010-2-1 02:47:12 | 显示全部楼层
动作很利索很干净,但是这个LP的速度很快么?没看出来
franzlfan 发表于 2010-2-1 20:01:40 | 显示全部楼层
动作很利索很干净,但是这个LP的速度很快么?没看出来
pooool 发表于 2010-2-1 02:47

我觉得她的优势倒也不是速度有多快,而是她的滑行比较effortless~
绿袖子 发表于 2010-2-2 21:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
笑得多好呀。。未来MM要抱着这个心情去冬奥呀。。没压力比较好。。
zpfdr 发表于 2010-2-23 00:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
2月13号日本电视做的未来MM特集
mirai nagasu.wmv (19.61M, 2010年3月2日 凌晨0:09 到期)
查看下载信息  保存到我的中转站

以及找到的一些未来视频
mirai nagasu 1.mp4 (15.85M, 2010年3月2日 凌晨0:09 到期)
查看下载信息  保存到我的中转站

mirai nagasu2.mp4 (47.17M, 2010年3月2日 凌晨0:09 到期)

No Jitters U.S. Women Eager for Olympics Debuts.flv (8.32M, 2010年3月2日 凌晨0:09 到期)
查看下载信息  保存到我的中转站
saiya 发表于 2010-2-23 01:16:14 | 显示全部楼层
小小花木兰,加油啊
鱼类 发表于 2010-2-23 18:55:17 | 显示全部楼层
训练图

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表