[讨论] Ilia Kulik欧洲冠军十周年回顾---Icarus文章上榜

[复制链接]
princess 发表于 2005-2-6 22:49:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

95年2月5日Ilia Kucik获得了他职业生涯的第一个国际比赛的成人冠军--欧锦赛金牌,为十周年纪念,Ilia的官方网站举办了一次回顾95年欧洲冠军的写作活动.http://www.kuliks-krew.com/Europeans95.shtml

我们年华里著名的Ilia族小花痴Icarus在这次活动中表现突出,文章已上该官方网站

http://www.kuliks-krew.com/Europeans95_files/Reminiscences.shtml 最上面一篇.

dor49.jpg

Memories of Ilia at Dortmund...

BY ICARUS

I know many Krew members began to watch Ilia’s skating since 1995 when he won the Europeans and have followed him for many years. I’m a new fan, so when I understood that this year is Ilia’s 10th Anniversary of winning Europeans, I felt incredible. Ten years is such a long time and even now Ilia is still very young. A month ago I just saw Ilia’s skating tapes for the first time. Thanks to the enthusiastic Krew members, without your help maybe I would never have seen Ilia’s presentation in 1995’s Europeans.

It’s such an enjoyable experience to watch Ilia skating "Rigoletto" and "An American In Paris." They have mature themes and they are very tough for a 17-year-old boy to interpret. "Rigoletto" is especially difficult, and Ilia’s presentation amazed me. This 17-year-old guy seemed so young and tender, and the opera’s theme was tragic. It’s a risk to choose this piece of music ("Women Are Fickle"), but Ilia was so clever to find the most suitable way to interpret it. He turned this music into playing himself and got away from the effort of portraying a dissolute duke.

In fact Ilia is not a born performer as are Candeloro or Plushenko. He has an introverted style; sometimes it’s more emotional to see that he hid the passion inside. I can still see the youthful vigor sprung from his body, lively and strong. It had more personality, he made the program an innocent feeling, not because he misunderstood the theme of the opera--it’s very suitable for his age. He was so pure, every movement just came from his heart without any affectation. He never overacted his character. He had that innocent “power” to give the music a new meaning. From Rigoletto, I saw a little prince in fairy tale jumped out from the book, just like a dream.

One of my friends who once saw Ilia’s program told me that when she saw him skating, she felt a little tragic. She is so sensitive and sentimental and I can understand her. If something is so perfect and dreamy, it always lets people think how fragile it is. Maybe that’s why I am always misty-eyed when I see Ilia’s programs.

Ten years have elapsed; the little boy has grown up to be a mature man. Time changes everything, but I’m rejoicing that Ilia is still Ilia. He still has his style, his quality. He lost nothing. I think that's why I love him so much. I’m really a lucky fan. In the next 10 years, I don’t know what will happen. We may get happiness, also we may undergo suffering, but one thing I can believe firmly, our Iliushka will still give more and more big happy surprises to us. Just wait, we’ll see.

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

Icarus 发表于 2005-2-6 23:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

汗~~不是小花痴,是大花痴了.被人发现了真是太丢人的说.Princess下次小心你的小熊哦,哼哼~~~~~嘿嘿

[Dx_Au02]
唐卡洛 发表于 2005-2-7 09:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

祝贺ICARUS

我想LLIA 也会看到你的文章的!

吼吼!!!幸福的女孩

独角兽8858 发表于 2005-2-9 00:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Icarus在2005-2-6 23:07:01的发言:

汗~~不是小花痴,是大花痴了.被人发现了真是太丢人的说.Princess下次小心你的小熊哦,哼哼~~~~~嘿嘿

[Dx_Au02]

哈哈,不愧是花到一堆的人啊,"不是小花痴,是大花痴"这句话我前两天才刚对我同学说过,当然是说的我自己

自放假以来,闲着无聊,我就一直在向大学时最要好的那个同学推销ILIA,我同学在看了ILIA的视频后说他滑的没有小普好,让我郁闷了好几天,后来我把小熊的WINTER和铁面人都传给她,第二天给她发消息,问她"你喜欢我 家老大还是老二?"(

老大指的ILIA,老二指的YAGUDIN)她说"老大",于是我很兴奋的对她说"乖~~~",然后我又问"你喜欢我 家老大还是小普"她回答"你家老大比较好,因为他长的可爱"于是我更加兴奋的对她说"真乖~~~"
独角兽8858 发表于 2005-2-9 00:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
唉!看来为了防止过于花痴,"我 家"二字屏蔽的还真彻底啊,每次发这两个字都出现一个空格,原来在这两个字之间再加一个空格就能显示了啊

立羽 发表于 2005-2-11 00:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主你的英语真是好的一塌糊涂啊,你哪个系的?肯定英语专业的吧。
雨萱 发表于 2005-2-11 14:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

恭喜Icarus

楼主| princess 发表于 2005-2-11 14:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用立羽在2005-2-11 0:10:40的发言: 楼主你的英语真是好的一塌糊涂啊,你哪个系的?肯定英语专业的吧。

等一等,立羽啊,你是说楼主英语好吗?搞错了吧,我那是转帖呀,是ICARUS的英语好才对.

不过有一点是对了,楼主我是英语系的,嘿嘿.Icarus写的真是好,挑不出毛病啊

立羽 发表于 2005-2-11 19:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

你们的英语都超级好啊,汗颜中。我哪天要能用e文来表达一下对普的感情就要笑死不可了。

ice--cool 发表于 2005-2-26 14:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

昨天形体课上老师给我们放了<中央舞台>!!!!!!! 我别提多激动了!只是老师并不知道这电影里面还有一位大名鼎鼎的冬奥会冠军(汗~)!

一会儿的功夫不可能把影片放完全,但我还是看到了Ilia Kulik!就是这一段:

柯钦 发表于 2005-2-26 18:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

原来还是有这么多朋友喜欢库里克的~~~觉得他挺帅气腼腆的一个大男孩~~~

.Icarus真是幸福呀~~~

loooop 发表于 2005-3-3 01:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
顶花痴顶花痴,看花痴们的力量多大啊!!!!!大概是因为我不是花痴吧,我的英语都废了!!!!!
dada0020 发表于 2005-3-3 22:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
好帅啊,俄罗斯男人身材外形最适合花滑
吴带当风 发表于 2005-3-7 14:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
看来我最有福气,看到了
Icarus

的真身,很漂亮的重庆女孩子哈~~~~~~~~

恭喜恭喜!

loooop 发表于 2005-3-7 21:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
啊,楼上兄台是重庆的啊,原来和icarus MM独食去了............
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表