[05-06] 都灵冬奥会女子单人滑比赛自由滑专题

关闭 [复制链接]
gtxys 发表于 2006-2-27 09:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
荒川不论是人还是节目,都是那种让人能心情平缓的类型!即便是很激情的编排配上和激情的动作加上很激情的音乐,也让人在平静中激情澎湃!我觉得每当我沉不住气或者很亢奋,很激动的时候,有条件的话,我就会看一看荒川的节目,起码看看荒川的照片,能起到一种安神的作用!^_^真的,反正我是这么感觉!
loooop 发表于 2006-2-27 15:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
昨晚看了荒川的LP,觉得小莫同志的音乐剪辑真是...乱啊...中间部分的过渡并不顺畅,当然荒川的滑行依旧非常流畅......小莫做节目真是不认真啊...虽然最后是他陪着荒川拿到金牌,但我觉得荒川的改变主要是老太太带来的,小莫这次是窃取老太太的胜利果实......
guxiaoyu 发表于 2006-3-1 14:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
94年以后的冬奥会女单花滑,短节目第一的最后都没拿到冠军...94年的克里根,98,02年的关,还有这次的Cohen,看来还是短节目不要拿第一的好
neverland 发表于 2006-3-1 23:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

荒川回到家乡,大约有1000人来接 真是成英雄了~~

Olympic champion Shizuka Arakawa said Tuesday it seems as if she is living in a dream after returning home with the gold she won in the women's figure skating at the Turin Games.

Shizuka Arakawa, gold medal-winning figure skater at the 2006 Turin Winter Games, arrives at Narita International Airport from Italy.

"It's like a dream that I came back with such a great performance on the greatest stage," Arakawa told reporters in Tokyo after returning from Italy as part of the main contingent of the Japanese Olympic delegation.

"This gold medal is the best thing I've had in my life and hopefully I'll shine as bright as this medal in the future. I'll keep trying and devoting myself in order to make it happen," she said.

Arakawa was greeted by about 1,000 fans and media people at Narita airport earlier Tuesday, five days after winning Japan's only medal at the Turin Olympics with by beating U.S. national champion Sasha Cohen and Russian world champion Irina Slutskaya.

"I think what I did in Turin has opened more opportunities for me to try a lot more things in not only figure skating but other fields. As a skater, I also want to skate in ice shows," she said.

But Arakawa, who had thought about quitting after becoming the world champion in 2004, has not made clear her future.

"I haven't decided yet whether I'll retire soon or turn pro," Arakawa said, indicating the possibility that she will skate in next month's world championships in Calgary, Canada.

In Turin, Arakawa posted career highs in the short program, free skate and total points as the 24-year-old, third after the short program, came from behind to become the first figure skater from Asia to win an Olympic title.

Asked what she wants to do now that she has been freed from the pressure of skating in an Olympics, she said, "I want to travel without taking skates with me -- to beautiful places that make me feel relaxed."

She added she hopes her gold medal performance will help encourage skaters at junior level.

"It's important to have a dream and devote yourself toward realizing it, but it's also important to enjoy what you're doing. It would be great if my skating in Turin will keep you motivated," Arakawa said.

丽丽熊 发表于 2006-3-2 16:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用guxiaoyu在2006-3-1 14:34:06的发言:
94年以后的冬奥会女单花滑,短节目第一的最后都没拿到冠军...94年的克里根,98,02年的关,还有这次的Cohen,看来还是短节目不要拿第一的好

严重同意呀!!!!!!!!!!!

loooop 发表于 2006-3-2 17:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用neverland在2006-3-1 23:00:33的发言:

"I haven't decided yet whether I'll retire soon or turn pro," Arakawa said, indicating the possibility that she will skate in next month's world championships in Calgary, Canada.

唉.............................希望破灭了......................本赛季再也看不到MIKI了...........................

cozybreeze 发表于 2006-3-3 10:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

不过我倒是觉得一般选手说尚未决定是否参加某项比赛的时候往往最后都不会参加的吧 而且荒川已经是金袍加身,该得的荣誉都得到了啊。

但从另一个角度说,如果她还想再创辉煌的话,今年的世锦赛也的确是又一个绝佳的机会,小卡一退只剩SASHA这一个竞争对手,而她和SASHA的对决又占有一定的优势,要是等明年MAO可以参赛了,机会就渺茫了许多……

现在最担心的是MIKI这一心灰意冷,就真的在日本传统观念的指导下早早地去结婚生子。MIKI怎么就这么背呢,好不容易表现力方面有了质的飞跃,技术上的稳定性又变差了。她是不是也受到伤病的困扰呐??

与风景对话 发表于 2006-3-22 19:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

今天又重温了荒川的自由滑

突然在想

如果申雪/赵宏博把自由滑也改为《图兰朵》

那将是一个怎样的结果

Penny 发表于 2006-3-23 20:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
我恐怕是最晚向Shizuka道贺的人了。除了她自身的实力和对手的纷纷失误外,还有一个有利因素就是此前俄罗斯已经包揽了其他3个项目的冠军了,很多人(包括某些裁判)恐怕都不愿看到俄罗斯席卷4块金牌吧。记得卡嘉说过奥运会比的实际上是心理。Sasha和Irina都失误了,这也怪不得别人了。不过我怎么觉得这两年Irina包了冰鞋之后动作不优美了,是年纪大了胳膊腿硬了的缘故吗?我的一个朋友还说她的动作一点都不好看。BTW,Shizuka的服装很漂亮,Caro 的LP服装最漂亮!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表