[06-07] 2006-2007赛季ISU青少年大奖赛系列

关闭 [复制链接]
tobyid 发表于 2006-12-11 22:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

比ARAKAWA好看多啦,而且看台北站的时候笑得那个甜啊!!!!!!!

warrior 发表于 2006-12-11 22:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用tobyid在2006-12-11 22:34:42的发言:

比ARAKAWA好看多啦,而且看台北站的时候笑得那个甜啊!!!!!!!

I prefer her 'cool beauty' style. She'll get hammered in the future for not 'relating to the' audience, but I really don't care.

Some of the 'connection to the audience' stuff is just so faked especially Fumie's facial expressions.

DSC 发表于 2006-12-11 23:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用warrior在2006-12-11 22:54:28的发言:

Some of the 'connection to the audience' stuff is just so faked especially Fumie's facial expressions.

blah blah blah.........

How could you say so? You are not in her shoes, how do you exactly know her feeling on ice?

By your theory, for me, Kawaguchi, the female partner of so called "a new-born star pair", her facial expression is just as faked as Fumie's. [em42]

warrior 发表于 2006-12-11 23:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用DSC在2006-12-11 23:22:00的发言:

blah blah blah.........

How could you say so? You are not in her shoes, how do you exactly know her feeling on ice?

By your theory, for me, Kawaguchi, the female partner of so called "a new-born star pair", her facial expression is just as faked as Fumie's. [em42]

As you said and I admit too, It's a subjective topic. I feel all of Fumie's facial expressions are forced, so unnatural. I just can't stand her skating. Probably same holds true to Kawaguchi in your eyes.

wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-11 23:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

晕了,怎么都跟warrior一样英文了?虽然大家看的懂,但这好歹也是中文的网站吧~~

[em66]
DSC 发表于 2006-12-11 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用warrior在2006-12-11 23:38:24的发言:

As you said and I admit too, It's a subjective topic. I feel all of Fumie's facial expressions are forced, so unnatural. I just can't stand her skating. Probably same holds true to Kawaguchi in your eyes.

Yes, it's subject down to everyone's taste. I couldn't say I prefer Fumie's skating even though I met her twice in private and felt she's such a nice lady.

I just find some of your posts include some very strongly negative words towards skaters, and it really inappropriate!!!!!!

warrior 发表于 2006-12-11 23:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用wenwenyin在2006-12-11 23:42:00的发言:

晕了,怎么都跟warrior一样英文了?虽然大家看的懂,但这好歹也是中文的网站吧~~

[em66]

shang ba lai zhe, nang dao ning yao wo qiao ping ying? wo de ping ying hai bu ru English le.

warrior 发表于 2006-12-11 23:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用DSC在2006-12-11 23:52:58的发言:

Yes, it's subject down to everyone's taste. I couldn't say I prefer Fumie's skating even though I met her twice in private and felt she's such a nice lady.

I just find some of your posts include some very strongly negative words towards skaters, and it really inappropriate!!!!!!

ai zhen feng ming! It's just fun. Chill out! No need to be offended, not need to take my words seriously.

warrior 发表于 2006-12-12 07:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

另外一些关于张园园的内部消息。我同一个与张园园经常有近距离接触的人通了几次Email.具体细节不便透露,但总体来讲,这小孩非常 stubborn, 由于从小就是小天才,所以有点傲气,不太讲礼貌。据说,她妈妈以及李明珠都管不住她。她只听她第二个教练的话。(Caroline 有两个教练)。难道李明珠又探上了一个不服管教的倔小丫?

以下关于 Caroline 的评论,是从 ISU 讨论区摘录。

In addition to her insane flexibility, I think Caroline's other gift is an amazingly true axis. I've seen her go on and on changing positions and keeping a spin going and never straying from her axis. I think that's also why her jumps are so consistent (with the exception of the fall on that triple lutz in the exhibition, which is so uncharacteristic of her). Last year she was still having trouble landing her triples cleanly, but she would never fall; she'd just finish the last 1/3 - 1/2 turn on the ice with perfect balance.”。。。

Caroline is such a natural that all of this stuff is just very easy for her. I see her practice every week and it's just disgusting! But it's true that her pick jump technique--particularly on the lutz--needs to be fixed. Hopefully her coaches will spend the next year breaking her bad picking habits just like they spent the last year helping her get all of her triples clean. I'm sure they are yelling at her right now for the sloppy footwork (she only got Level 1's on her footwork in both programs) just like they yelled at her for not holding her spirals and spin positions long enough in her two previous Grand Prix events."

..."

I agree that the music and the timing of her change-edge spiral may have been inspired by Michelle Kwan, but I don't believe she imitates the style of Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen or anyone else. If one comparison can be made, it might be Lucinda Ruh, since she has actually taken spin lessons from Lucinda. But the fact is, every skater with flexibility is now doing the moves Michelle, Sasha and Shizuka were known for because they count as features that raise the level of the element!

But Caroline has her own style and always has. In addition, she is actually innovating with her new layback and Biellmann variations. I'm surprised people aren't already calling her horizontal Biellmann (layback position with calf of free leg touching back of head) the "Zhang spin." Same with the Biellmann where she wraps her free leg around the back of her head and eats her heel. I never saw anyone do these until Caroline started doing them, and although there are now girls imitating her boot-eating Biellmann, I still haven't seen anyone successfully imitate her horizontal Biellmann.

BTW, I haven't seen her practicing any triple-triples, but that doesn't necessarily mean she isn't."

tobyid 发表于 2006-12-12 10:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用warrior在2006-12-12 7:18:08的发言:

另外一些关于张园园的内部消息。我同一个与张园园经常有近距离接触的人通了几次Email.具体细节不便透露,但总体来讲,这小孩非常 stubborn, 由于从小就是小天才,所以有点傲气,不太讲礼貌。据说,她妈妈以及李明珠都管不住她。她只听她第二个教练的话。(Caroline 有两个教练)。难道李明珠又探上了一个不服管教的倔小丫?

以下关于 Caroline 的评论,是从 ISU 讨论区摘录。

In addition to her insane flexibility, I think Caroline's other gift is an amazingly true axis. I've seen her go on and on changing positions and keeping a spin going and never straying from her axis. I think that's also why her jumps are so consistent (with the exception of the fall on that triple lutz in the exhibition, which is so uncharacteristic of her). Last year she was still having trouble landing her triples cleanly, but she would never fall; she'd just finish the last 1/3 - 1/2 turn on the ice with perfect balance.”。。。

Caroline is such a natural that all of this stuff is just very easy for her. I see her practice every week and it's just disgusting! But it's true that her pick jump technique--particularly on the lutz--needs to be fixed. Hopefully her coaches will spend the next year breaking her bad picking habits just like they spent the last year helping her get all of her triples clean. I'm sure they are yelling at her right now for the sloppy footwork (she only got Level 1's on her footwork in both programs) just like they yelled at her for not holding her spirals and spin positions long enough in her two previous Grand Prix events."

..."

I agree that the music and the timing of her change-edge spiral may have been inspired by Michelle Kwan, but I don't believe she imitates the style of Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen or anyone else. If one comparison can be made, it might be Lucinda Ruh, since she has actually taken spin lessons from Lucinda. But the fact is, every skater with flexibility is now doing the moves Michelle, Sasha and Shizuka were known for because they count as features that raise the level of the element!

But Caroline has her own style and always has. In addition, she is actually innovating with her new layback and Biellmann variations. I'm surprised people aren't already calling her horizontal Biellmann (layback position with calf of free leg touching back of head) the "Zhang spin." Same with the Biellmann where she wraps her free leg around the back of her head and eats her heel. I never saw anyone do these until Caroline started doing them, and although there are now girls imitating her boot-eating Biellmann, I still haven't seen anyone successfully imitate her horizontal Biellmann.

BTW, I haven't seen her practicing any triple-triples, but that doesn't necessarily mean she isn't."

If so, this is just Ms Li Mingzhu's fate! Wish her good luck!

Penny 发表于 2006-12-12 10:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,第一次看她的表演,感觉要比mao和yuna更好,特别灵巧,不像yuna总给人感觉手脚太长太细了有点控制不过来一样。还有她的燕式平衡真是漂亮!弓箭步滑行有点Shizuka的味道,躬身旋转也很漂亮,柔韧性真是出色呀!但是由于年纪还小,对音乐的理解有限。不知道她的编舞教练是哪位高人呢?
eric2000 发表于 2006-12-12 11:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
她的编舞是Cindy Stuart

丽丽熊 发表于 2006-12-13 09:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

偶觉得圆圆小朋友表演虽然有些稚嫩,

但是在场上还是很有一股气势的!

Penny 发表于 2006-12-13 10:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

圆圆小朋友做flip和lutz的准备姿势和露露简直一模一样啊!但高度不是很高,不知道是不是和年龄小、力量还不足有关呢?

cozybreeze 发表于 2006-12-13 12:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得获得女单亚军的Ashley Wagner MM也不错,虽然没有圆圆那么stunning,不过素质也是比较全面的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表