[花边] “小威语录”第二版

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

“小威语录”推出第二版

第一版点击

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

Q:From all the exhibition programs you had, if you could choose one and dedicate it to someone you love what would that program be and why?

A:‘Yunona e Avos' because I would want to say I'm sorry for leaving and never coming back.

问:如果你能从自己所有的表演节目中挑选一个出来,并把它献给你爱的人,你会选哪个?为什么?

:“破碎的心”。因为我想说:对不起,我离开了,却未曾回来。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

One of my favorite hobbies though is organizing my closet.Everything is in order by season,designer and color.The hangers are also color coded.I'm really anal about order and cleanliness.

我的一大爱好就是整理我的衣柜,里面的每件东西都会按照季节,品牌,颜色整理好,连衣架都是按颜色排好的。我要把东西整理得干净又整齐,对这方面我很计较的!(译者注:Weir在原文里用了“anal about”,anal是肛门的意思,可见Weir对order 和 clealiness有多“计较”了!

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

I never regret anything I say. Whether it's about drugs, my family, myself, other people, if it's mean or if it's too candy sweet, I stand by everything I say. I would never dumb myself down enough to actually be PC. I have thoughts about the world, other people, culture and life, and if I want to talk about, I'm entitled to my opinions. If being myself hurts my career, then I don't really care if I get a contract with Coca Cola or Reebok or have my face on a National Championship brochure. I want to be me in life and nothing and nobody will change that. If you have to achieve something by being someone you're not, then to me, it's not worth it. Do what you love and be happy. Money is just money, if you have a lot of it, it can be good, if you don't have a lot of it, life can also be good, but with that said, everything I've earned, I've earned it my way.

我从不为自己所说过的而感到后悔。无论是有关于毒品的,家庭的,我自己的,还是他人的,无论这些听起来很恶苛还是像糖一样甜,我会信守自己说过的每句话。我不会闭上自己的嘴,以保持“政治思想的正确性”。对这个世界,对他人,对别人的文化和生活,我都有自己的想法,我有权发表自己的意见。如果“做自己”就会影响到我的职业生涯,那我绝不会介意自己是不是能签到“可口可乐”或“锐步”公司的合约,也不会介意自己的面孔会否出现在全美锦标赛的宣传册上。生活中我想做真实的自己,任何事、任何人都别想改变我。如果你为了得到某些东西而不得不改变自己,那我会觉得很不值。做你喜欢做的事,活得开心点。钱不过就是钱而已,你有很多,自然很好。如果你没什么钱,日子一样可以过得很好。就像那句话说的:我用自己的方式去获得,我已经得到了一切。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

I love fashion and all, but I like to have fun with it and huge sunglasses are a good way to look stupid.

我热爱时尚,喜欢所有的太阳镜。但我更喜欢大号的,因为它们能让我看上去“傻傻的”。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 12:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

I don't predict or look forward to anything in my skating. I just do it.

对于滑冰,我不会去预测或期望什么,我只会尽力去做。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 13:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

Pressure from others is nothing compared to the pressure I put on myself so dealing with that is a piece of cake for me. I am myself because this is who I was meant to be in life and that's who I'll continue to be.

和我施加于自己的压力相比,别人给的那些压力根本算不了什么,所以说要解决这些根本是小菜一碟。我就是我自己,因为我命中注定就是要成为这样的人,而且我会坚持下去。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

Q: Ok - we get it - you're a queen - you think it's ok to use fowl language, say vulgar things and get in everyone's face with your attitude. So what? What do you want - a ribbon or something?

A: No ribbon. I'd prefer a diamond tiara and wand to poke you with. Thanks. haha

好-我们都知道了-你是个女皇-你认为说粗话脏话根本没什么,你认为用你自己的态度来面对任何人也没什么。你想不想要一条带子或者其他什么的?

我不要带子。我情愿要一个钻石王冠和钻石棍子来捅死你。谢谢,哈哈。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

"This is an interesting way to get us to be nice to each other," said Weir, who donned a black-and-white outfit with the outline of a chess knight stitched onto the shirt. "We don't hate each other, but if he does better than me, I'm very jealous."

“我们以这样的方式快乐地相处,真的很有趣。我们并不憎恨对方,但如果他滑得比我好,我会很嫉妒。”

--Campbell公开赛采访谈他与Lysacek的关系

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

What do you, personally, like best about your skating?

I like that it's unique.

从你个人角度来说,你最喜欢自己滑冰的哪一方面?

我喜欢自己的滑冰很特别。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 13:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

Q:If you miss horseback riding and if you sometimes wonder what your life would be like if, when asked to make the choice, you had chosen horses instead of skating.

A:I do from time to time miss my old life. I always wonder what my life would be like if I made different decisions. I think I chose the right path, but you can never be sure I suppose. I'm happy with what I do and that's all that counts.

你会不会想念过去骑马的日子?会不会时不时地想,你今后的人生会是怎样的?面对选择时,会不会选择骑马而不是滑冰?

时不时的,我的确会怀念过去的日子。我总是会想,如果我做了完全不同的选择,那我的人生会是怎样的。我认为自己做出了正确的选择,但我想你永远都无法确准这一点。我很满意自己所做的一切,没什么比这更重要。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-21 13:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

The best feeling is skating a clean free program and bringing it home with that last straight line step sequence. You know you did your best and you are putting on a fireworks display with that last sequence.

我感觉最棒的就是自己能完成一套干净的自由滑,最后以一串直线步收尾。你知道,你做到了最好,你用最后那串步伐点燃了整个节目的激情。

--摘自A Rising Star之Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

I appreciate when people are talented, genuine and kind.

我欣赏那些有天赋,有天才,又善良的人。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

I am a real cancer. I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart which makes me a bit stronger and fiery than the average cancer, but generally I am. I am a homebody, I am protective and I am somewhat shy.

我是真正的“巨蟹座”。我性格里还有很多天蝎座的成分,这让我的性格比一般巨蟹座的人要坚强、炽热一些,但总的来说我的性格还是符合巨蟹座。我是个居家男人,我需要保护,我还有点会害羞。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

I don't attack them(PETA) for their choice to save animals from being coats, so they shouldn't attack me for wearing them. I wonder if they realize that all skaters wear skates made from cow?

他们(动物保护协会)为保护动物而反对生产毛皮服装,我都还没怪他们呢,他们也不该拿我穿毛皮服装来说事儿。我很好奇,他们究竟知不知道所有选手穿的冰鞋都是牛皮做的?

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表