返回列表 发新帖

[花边] “小威语录”第二版

[复制链接]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-10-23 14:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

Q: I have to say, my question was going to be the same as Jamaica's about the Potty-mouth comments in your journal. I understand children hear that kind of language everywhere from everyone - unfortunately even those they may look up to. I guess I'm wondering why it doesn't bother you that you're the one setting the example? Or maybe it doesn't?

A: I don't care simply because I don't care. There are much bigger problems with our world and society then a dirty little word. I mean, people had a problem with Spongebob possibly being gay. FYI, he's a sponge and a cartoon. Children can make their own decisions in life, and hopefully they have positive influences who can help guide them. Just because I say damn, bitch, shit doesn't change their life. I used those words to express my feelings. I'm sorry if people take offense, but really think about other people's example to our world's children. George Bush is showing kids it's okay to invade a country and kill people. The Taliban is showing their region's children that Allah wants you to crash planes into American buildings and kill people. Hitler made an entire nation hate Jewish people simply for being Jewish and showed that it was okay to exterminate as many as possible. There are bigger things in life than anything I have to say in these postings, journal entries, interviews. Get over it. There are always bigger fish to fry. Write our president.

我要问的问题和过去一位网友的一样,也是关于你手记里那些不太合适的措辞。我知道,孩子们从任何地方任何人嘴里都能听到那些粗话脏话。很不幸,这些人当中还有他们的偶像。我很想知道,为他们树立了这样的榜样,难道你心中没有一丝不安?还是你根本觉得这没什么?

我不在乎,原因只是因为我不在乎。比起一小句脏话来,我们的社会存在着更大的问题。人们会介意“绵球方块”(译者注:SpongeBob“绵球方块”,为美国一动画片中人物)可能会成为同性恋。我的意见仅供参考,他只是一块海绵,只是一个卡通人物。孩子们能在人生中做出他们自己的决定,只是希望在这个过程中他们能遇到好的人,给予他们正确的指引。只是因为我说了damn,b i t c h,shit(译者注:三个词都是骂人的话)并不会影响他们的人生,我用这些词只为表达自己的感受。如果我冒犯了谁,那我很抱歉。但我们得好好想想有些人给我们的孩子树立了怎样的榜样。乔治·布什正告诉孩子,入侵和杀戮是正确的。塔利班正告诉他们那里的孩子,真主安拉要你们开着飞机撞美国人大厦,要你们杀人。希特勒让整个国家都愤恨犹太人,原因仅仅因为他们是犹太人。他告诉孩子,杀死犹太人,杀得越多越好。比起那些,我在手记、文章、采访中说的话根本算不了什么,别太在意了。总有比这更重要的,还是给我们的总统写信吧。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

牛奶河小猫 发表于 2006-11-11 20:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
其实每个知名人物都有自己的一面的,我不介意他私下的生活态度如何,因为他在冰场上的姿态已经足够代表一切。做迷的也不要太贪心,总算让偶像按自己所想象的去做,相信他相信自己,支持就是了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表