[讨论] Elena Berezhnaya 要结婚了

[复制链接]
冰清 发表于 2006-12-9 10:59:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45305

berezhnaya16.jpg

Olympic Champion Elena Berezhnaya is going to get married. Lena has never told about her fiance until now. She only hinted: " It seems to me, that I have met the person whom I am ready to connect my life with and to create the family. I will not say his name yet, it's too early … "
Today though she has unexpectedly opened this secret. We talked to Lena about the project on the First channel "Stars on ice" where Berezhnaya danced with actor Alexander Nosik. And then we touched the topic about future projects.
"Maybe, I'll get marry soon" - she said (And her face was shining). And then Lena told us about her fiance. It's Englishman, Steven Cousins, he is 34 years old, he is an eight-time Great Britain champion in figure skating. Lena and Steven have known each other for many years, they met each other at different competitions and shows. But for a long time they were just friends. And then something bega to happen "Steven took the initiative, and I just have drifted with the current" - she said (she smiles again)
Journalist (J): And did you fall in love with him?
Lena (L): Falling in love - this feeling is not for me, it's kind of shady... I simply understood very well: Yes, this is the man I would like to spend many-many years with! Steven is very good man!
J: Did he make you a proposal?
L: He doesn't need to officially propose, I don't need this! If it'll be needed, I can make it by myself!
J: Lena, what language do you use while talking to each other?
L: I know English quite well, so we can talk about everything. Though sometimes there are not enough words... But Steven is learning Russian now. He wants to understand my world better, to understand what are we talking about in my country, he wants to communicate with my relatives and friends.
J: Has he met your mother already?
L: Not yet, but they call each other. Steven dials the number and shouts into the receiver (on Russian): "Hey, mom! How are you?" My mom likes to talk to him very much, and I think that they will meet each other soon.
J: Probably, you see Steven only very rarely?
L: Unfortunately, yes. We communicate more on the phone or send each other many-many messages. Or we write each other on the e-mail. But he'll come to me soon.
J: When are you going to get marry?
L: I don't know yet. I think, we'll skate one more season, and then get married. While want to make some money first while people need us for shows. Later we won't be able to skate, at least, not me: family, kids, Pampers...
J: Where are you going to live? Are you going to move to England for keeps?
L: Not for keeps. We will live everywhere. We'll have several houses. It's much more interesting - the atmosphere will always change.
J: Lena, do you want your kids to repeat your destiny and become figure skaters?
L: I don't know. It's not very difficult to teach the kid how to skate. But will they be figure skaters? Time will show - will they want it, will they have enough abilities? I will not insist - let them do what they want. I know for sure that I will not make anyone to do something. Maybe, because of my soft character I will never be able to become a coach. I will not be able to force somebody, to scream at somebody. I maybe would tell to my students: "You don't like this? Ok, then go home, read a book" But if Steven and I have a boy, he will play soccer for sure. Because Steven likes this sport very much and plays it very good, too.
J: What did Steven give you for your birthday?
L: His gift hasn't got here yet. But I asked him to get me a real uniform of his favorite soccer team "Liverpool". It should be my size, of course. So in the summer I will sport a company liverpool uniform.
J: And what did Anton Sikharulidze present to you as a Birthday gift?
L: I wanted Anton to present me a phone, so he did. We are together with Anton for so many year

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

鱼类 发表于 2006-12-9 11:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

没想到会和他结成一对儿。。

论坛里有关于她准老公的讨论贴子:

http://www.chinaice.org/2635/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=307&replyID=17468&id=987&skin=0

Yvonne 发表于 2006-12-9 12:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

怎么会是这个人啊?!

居然是在CCTV5播的SOI里经常的那个英国全国冠军!!!气愤!!!

不知道Anton心里是怎么想的。

草珊瑚 发表于 2006-12-9 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

震惊啊,太震惊了…………
我真是觉得完全没有语言了……

陆屿 发表于 2006-12-9 15:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

赞...

从谱写一段异国恋曲...直至步入婚姻殿堂...

gtxys 发表于 2006-12-9 16:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
我……我……我不能接受这个事实,虽然知道应该祝福他俩,可心里还是不自觉地开始划圈!
violayan 发表于 2006-12-9 18:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

啊!!!!!!!

无语飘过

loooop 发表于 2006-12-9 18:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
你们都觉得很震惊吗?其实我也蛮震惊的......STEVEN看样子可以算泡妞高手了,SHEA-LYNN的前男友,不过几年不见变丑了......默......
Yvonne 发表于 2006-12-10 22:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用violayan在2006-12-9 21:09:08的发言:

我也有同感。而且我觉得elena看面相貌似是很单纯好骗的那种小女生~

我倒是觉得Elena有发展成女强人的潜力。

我觉得经历了那么多风风雨雨,她已成为了女人中的“精品”,也就是那种柔中带刚的女人。

事实上,现在的Elena绝不像她的外表那么柔弱,她有自己的梦想,想拍电影,想发展自己的事业。

其实现在回想前阵子B/S的一些访谈,从中已能看出Elena要结婚的苗头,而Anton对此也心知肚明。

Anton看上去却是个居家男人,他也希望能有个自己的家,一个停泊的港湾。但他却不如Elena那样有着雄心壮志,他担忧的是每一位退役运动员都会担忧的,所以他开个餐馆,希望借此能让自己的下半辈子过得衣食无忧。

回看当初G/G转职业后的一个个节目,两人的默契与亲密程度更甚业余赛场,但B/S......尤其是他们近两年的节目,已找不到了那种感觉。

想起了COC期间,某贴中某人大肆抨击B/S职场上的表现如何如何不思进取。现在看看,这种说法实在是太可笑了。时间到了,花会谢,人会老,宴席会散,自然规律罢了。

Tuzi 发表于 2006-12-10 22:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-12-10 22:03:32的发言:

我倒是觉得Elena有发展成女强人的潜力。

我觉得经历了那么多风风雨雨,她已成为了女人中的“精品”,也就是那种柔中带刚的女人。

事实上,现在的Elena绝不像她的外表那么柔弱,她有自己的梦想,想拍电影,想发展自己的事业。

其实现在回想前阵子B/S的一些访谈,从中已能看出Elena要结婚的苗头,而Anton对此也心知肚明。

Anton看上去却是个居家男人,他也希望能有个自己的家,一个停泊的港湾。但他却不如Elena那样有着雄心壮志,他担忧的是每一位退役运动员都会担忧的,所以他开个餐馆,希望借此能让自己的下半辈子过得衣食无忧。

回看当初G/G转职业后的一个个节目,两人的默契与亲密程度更甚业余赛场,但B/S......尤其是他们近两年的节目,已找不到了那种感觉。

想起了COC期间,某贴中某人大肆抨击B/S职场上的表现如何如何不思进取。现在看看,这种说法实在是太可笑了。时间到了,花会谢,人会老,宴席会散,自然规律罢了。

唉,说的是...

violayan 发表于 2006-12-9 21:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用loooop在2006-12-9 18:56:36的发言:
STEVEN看样子可以算泡妞高手了

我也有同感。而且我觉得elena看面相貌似是很单纯好骗的那种小女生~

而且,看这篇访谈我怎么有感觉这个Steven同志不是很靠得住啊

snowingyang 发表于 2006-12-9 22:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
我不是很了解情况,请问Elena和Anton以前到底在没在一起过啊?要是的话为什么后来分手啦?
ifoacn 发表于 2006-12-10 00:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
Anton啊,等了他俩这么多年,没想到等来这么个结果。真替Anton惋惜。他以后打算怎么办呀?
tarafan 发表于 2006-12-10 09:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

由于Elena的英语口音很重,记得曾经有哪个美国网站形容是broken English(我喜欢Elena,没有讽刺的意思,只是想起来有这么件事情),现在她嫁了个英国人,英文应该越来越好了吧,这点还是不错的

lisa76 发表于 2006-12-10 12:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

伊只比小雪大一岁吧,怎么看照片老成这模样?

小声地说,这篇八卦已继小熊P成为FSU上最新号外头条了:)......

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表