昨天转播顾问王玉民说场 ...

这个……“时间安排紧……”……

[em65]
Mu 发表于 2007-3-24 12:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
W大少和桑同学都没有暴走……[em66]
大少你是在考验我吗?想当初我还信誓旦旦的决定,小普退役后就全力支持你的啊
哎~算了~你爱咋咋的,全部跳空也无所谓了~我还是喜欢你的,谁叫现在的男单没一个看的上眼的[em65]
牛奶河小猫 发表于 2007-3-24 12:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
[em66] 唉.......SP第四,让我那么惊喜........LP第10,让我彻底冰冻..........看你比赛就揪心..........
     W大少......照片比上年更漂亮了........ 但是成绩越来越不成人样了.........[em65] 该拿你怎么办啊?替他未来担忧替他位置难受......何处是个头啊......[em65] [em66]
     BY THE WAY,非常奇怪,明明发了帖子,但一回到主题贴区,就看不到我发的贴了,再回来看看还是没有,马上又发了个帖子,然后又见到我的帖子了........奇怪......请删了我下面的帖子吧........谢谢......
火夕 发表于 2007-3-24 13:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
SP第四有什么值得惊喜的么?想他冬奥会第二,后来还不是败的一塌糊涂的

SO,SP不上前三是一点机会都没有的,更何况他还............

不过我已经明显没有以前那么伤心了,已经习惯了,希望他不要习惯才好!!!!!!!!
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-24 13:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
Weir的专长就是把冰迷高高地捧起,再狠狠地往下摔。冬奥会SP还排第二呢~~我知道他不是故意的,但大家还是得要有自我保护意识。

大少和韩国冰迷Minju的合影

另外官网已经登了他得第8的消息:http://www.figureskatersonline.com/johnnyweir/

唉,难看啊!史上最差成绩!
Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-3-24 18:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
这个,现在我真不知道该说什么好了...
昨天知道大少在没摔的情况下得了个第8,很是一头雾水.
今天看了视频,有一种想哭哭不出来的感觉...哎...[em66]
我心脏的承受能力已经被大少磨练的越来越强了.........
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-25 01:47:53 | 显示全部楼层
近两个赛季,除全美、都灵冬奥会,Weir根本不把比赛当比赛,乱比一器。

尤其是COR,好象到那儿就是为了玩,为了收礼物鲜花的,一上冰就一塌糊涂。在等分席还嬉皮笑脸,毫无悔过之心。

甚至到了世锦赛还死性不改,根本没把比赛当回事。像他这种态度干脆就不要比了,把参赛名额让给后面的选手。美国国内有潜力有抱负的小选手多得是,他不把比赛当回事,人家还求之不得呢。

一到比赛,他的大脑就变成了一团糨糊。状态不好,跳空甚至摔倒也可以理解。但为什么规则允许做三个连跳,他只做两个?规则允许一个连跳中可包括三个跳跃,为什么他从来就不知道在连跳后再加一个小跳跃?要知道有时胜负就在毫厘之间。

别说到了比赛,脑子糊涂了,这根本不是借口。他到现在什么场面都见过了,也算一员老将了。我看人家有些小选手在关键时刻脑子都比他清醒。
figuresk8er 发表于 2007-3-25 02:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
记得Chris和Simon也都说 Hill一定是太有patience了, 能deal with such a skater. 虽然情况不同,但是还是让我想起Bowman. 两个人都是很有天赋 但是太让人失望了,留下太多的what if了
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-25 02:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
Hill是教小选手起家的,其实一直到现在她主要也是带小选手。

少爷从小就是Hill带着,当中应该没换过教练。少爷说Hill就像他妈妈。

04年少爷出头了,Hill也跟着发了。

其实我怀疑Hill现在的主要职能就是担任少爷的御用保姆。

Hil全美的时候就当着媒体的面说,今年时间紧迫,没功夫好好训练;这次到了东京她l还对裁判们这么说......

俺还能说什么呢?慈“母”多败儿,上梁不正下梁歪~~
ice_skating 发表于 2007-3-25 10:07:35 | 显示全部楼层

Minju报告1,比赛练习

看了Minju写的东西,很喜欢。愿意让更多威迷看到。

这个Minju是“资深天使”,以前每次Johnny的MySpace更新的时候她都回去留言,不要说Johnny,连我都记得她。这次她特地从韩国跑到日本去看世锦赛,旅途劳顿,还病了,可怜的孩子。不过见到了Johnny是她最大的收获。她收集了天使们的祝福,做成一本有精美封面的小册子,Johnny很喜欢。下面是Minju写的

(关于比赛)
I saw Johnny both of Official pracitce and Short, Free and official practice before the Free.
我去了他的主场短节目和自由滑的练习,还有自由滑之前的练习。

I don't know how I start this report. But, Johnny was amazing and wonderful at Sunday, and Monday practice. He did almost perfect and I was just amazed at all. I didn't expect to see that he did his Free programs clean and wonderful. I saw, he did very well. That means, Johnny have ability to accept the Change and Challenge. It's true. Johnny is talented and wonderful skater. When I met Johnny at Monday in Hotel, I told him that his practice was wonderful and Johnny said to me that he'll be better at tomorrow. It was so ambitious and he looked solid and comfortable.
我不知道该如何开始,Johnny在星期日和星期一的练习中表现得非常好,几乎完美,我整个惊呆了。我没想到他可以把他的自由滑做得干净漂亮。我看到了,他做得非常好。这就意味着Johnny有能力接受改变和挑战。真的,他是个才华横溢的选手。当我星期一在饭店见到他的时候,我对他说他的练习太棒了,他说我明天会更棒。看上去他很有信心,很实在,很舒服。

But When I saw Johnny before his Free-I mean, the official practice which was held on Thursday morning- I felt something was wrong. He looked surely, nervous. But It's because he have to compete few hours later. So I didn't think it serious. But when his practice time was began and the Music was came out, he made the opening pose. But at that time, Johnny stop that. And I think, he was crumbled at that time. I asked David and James "is there something wrong with Johnny?" but they told me nothing. So I was satisfied. And I thought that I just worried to much but..
但当我在自由滑之前的练习看到他时,也就是星期四早上的练习,我感到什么东西出错了。他看上去明显很紧张,不过再有几个小时他就要比赛了,所以我没在意,当他的练习时间到了,音乐响起时,他摆了开场姿势,接着就停了。我想他那时候崩溃了。我问David和James(DVD小组)“Johnny出了什么事吗?”他们说没什么事。我满意了,我大概想得太多了,可是。。。

Yes. Johnny didn't win.
But Believe me Angels. Johnny could do. And I saw Johnny did it. Just, he couldn't show us at the competition.
是的,Johnny没有赢。但是相信我,天使们,Johnny做的到的。我亲眼看到了。只是他没能在比赛的时候做给我们看。
ice_skating 发表于 2007-3-25 10:47:27 | 显示全部楼层

Minju报告2,Johnny亲密接触

Sunday-
I and allect came to the rink and met Chigako Eiko and we got the banner. I was embarrassed because it was first time to see the big competition. And I was little tired.
Anyway, seeing the practice was just fun! I think practice is more joyful and funny than competition. And wait.. wait.. seeing and seeing...and wow! Johnny was came! But there are lots of people who loved Johnny. And yes, I thought that I could not meet Johnny until this World was ended. So, I told leon, and asked if he can give the angel message book to Johnny.(I met Leon!, I can recognized him easily because of the angel button )
Anyway, Leon bought a long loap and hang the angel book and down it from stand to the skater's place. And yes, he send it to Johnny but I could not see Johnny was happy or not. I just wanted to give it Johnny and at that time, I felt that there was no chance to me to see Johnny. (And it was wrong)

After the practice was ended, we found some place to hang the angel banner and..we waited Johnny at parking area. But could not see Johnny at there. We went out the Rink and Wow! We found Johnny Weir DVE team! -James and David

They were really kind! They told us that Johnny leave the rink already and practice at the private rink. And we went to the official hotel to see Johnny but could not see Johnny.
And my first day was over.

第一天,找到了组织,看练习,Johnny出现了,哇,好高兴。找了个地方挂横幅,天使们的留言托人送到了Johnny的手上。停车场等他等不到。后来找到了DVD小组,他们很友好,说Johnny去小冰场练习去了。去饭店等,没等到。第一天结束了。

Monday-
We went to the hotel after the official practice was ended. We moved very very quickly And waited Johnny..and...haha! We met Johnny!
第二天,练习结束后就直奔Johnny住的饭店,然后等,然后……哈哈,见到Johnny了!

Listen Angels.
Johnny is not just beautiful.
He is really really really x 500 beautiful.
Oh my god, I was so surprised and embarrassed so I could not say clearly! I think it looked really foolish...but I know Johnny would understand that Englist is not my mother tongue
听我说,天使们,Johnny可不是一般的漂亮,他真的真的真的五百倍的漂亮。哦,天哪,我太吃惊了,太不好意思了,话都说不清楚了!我肯定看上去很苯……我想Johnny能理解英语不是我的母语。

I said Johnny that we(i and allect) will hang the banner at this world. And I asked Johnny that if he recieved that angel message book! He loved that! And When I told him that I made it, he suddenly hugged me, and I was really surprised. (but Also, very happy!)
我说Johnny我们会在比赛期间挂天使横幅,我问他有没有收到天使的留言本,他说他非常喜欢。当我告诉他我做了那个小本子时,他突然拥抱了我,让我非常惊讶(我也非常高兴)

And I took a photo with him and gave an autograph in my note, which I made (And Johnny said "Wow" when I said that I made that note.....yes, he is very cute!) I let him saw the postcard which he sent me before. And asked if he remember me. And he said yes.
(Tell the truth..I don't know exactly whether he remembered me or not. But he told me yes, and I'll believe so )
我跟他合了影,他在我的笔记本里签了名(当我说笔记本是我做的时候,Johnny说“Wow”……,他很可爱)我给他看他以前寄给我的明信片,问他还记不记得我,他说yes。(说实话……我不知道他是不是真的记得,不过他说了yes,我就相信)

Also, I met patty and...wow! Patty was really beautiful! I don't know why I didn't realize that earlier! She was so kind
见了Patty……哇,Patty很漂亮,我怎么早没有意识到。她也很友好。

But Johnny had to do an interview so he leave soon. (But he gave autographs in the Angel's banner-Japanese Angels are talented!! The banners which they made was, just, gorgeous!) Johnny said that he'll go out the hotel when he finished to make up(I mean, shower and etc, because he just arrived after that practice) for interview. so we decided to waited him, and Chigako. She saw whole practice, so she late and she also had the banner and present for Johnny.
Johnny要做采访,所以他马上就离开了(离开之前给日本冰迷做的横幅签了名)Johnny说他化完妆(洗澡啥的)就要离开饭店去采访。于是冰迷又开始等,又有冰迷加入……

During we waited Johnny, I became sick. Frankly, very sick. I could not stand up. I sat down and wait Johnny. Then, wow?! DVD team was came to the lobby! They were really kink again. Because they told Johnny that we were waiting him and there are some angels who didn't met him yet.
我生病了,很难受,只好坐着等。Wow,DVD小组来了,他们告诉了Johnny天使还在等,还有天使没有见到。

And Johnny came again.
He looked very gorgeous, with black coat and It was good to see him again. But remember please. I was embarrassed to see Real Johnny, yet. So... I was just stood silent. I think, I didn't think and, just stood. And Johnny suddenly say to me that "Can you speak Japanese?" And I was, embarrassed. And didn't understand well. (I think, I can't hear what Johnny said)
于是Johnny又来了。他看上去美极了,穿着黑西装。又看到他真好。我又不好意思了……我就站着,没说话,甚至什么都没想,就站着。Johnny突然对我说“你会说日语吗?”我当时很窘迫,没有很好理解(也许没有很好听见)

My god.
my answer was..
"I'm Korean"
天哪,我回答“我是韩国人”

I don't know Why!! Why I did answer such a foolish!
Anyway, Johnny answered very quickly "I know"
And..silent for a while...
and Allect broke that.
"I can speak Japanese"
我不知道我的回答怎么这么蠢。无论如何,Johnny很快回答说“我知道”
接着……一段安静……另一个人说“我会说日语”

...Well.. It was funny.
Yes, I'll think it was funny.
……嗯,很有意思。
至少我觉得很有意思。

Johnny came out hotel for interview, and we went to the hotel.
Johnny去采访去了。我们回去了。
ice_skating 发表于 2007-3-25 11:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
我不知道说什么了。似乎他的技术方面并没有什么问题。这么好的一个选手,为什么每次都毁在怯场上。吃镇静药吧,听上去不是什么好主意,不过这似乎是最直接有效的方法了。
糖羽毛笔 发表于 2007-3-25 11:53:53 | 显示全部楼层
反正我也没话说了,看视频的兴趣也没了...每次他比好,我都气得要死,然后就开始骂了,但一天之后,再看他以前的样子又被迷得云里雾里了.真叫是自欺欺人[em66]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-25 15:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
归纳一下Minju的报道:从训练到比赛,大少状态越来越衰。

训练状态好就能说明他在技术上无懈可击?训练状态好的选手多得去了,而冠军只有一个。

怯场?我不同意用这样的词。Weir虽然学滑冰时间不长,但已是一名身经百战的老将,什么场面没见过,什么样的耻辱没经受过?惨败还得从自己身上找原因。

镇静药就算了,运动员比赛前不能乱吃药,否则尿检不合格就太不合算了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则