丽丽熊 发表于 2007-5-13 17:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
偶晕,楼上的,你俩干脆合演笑傲江湖得了,偶在旁边帮你们配音^_^

(副族长,等偶啥时想捐钱时就再加入^_^)
wenwenyin 发表于 2008-6-30 19:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
突然想起来了他们,这两只现在在干嘛?
wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-14 23:46:06 | 显示全部楼层

O/S正在准备他们的“comeback”

O/S正在准备他们的“comeback”,但不会参加大奖赛,可能会在明年俄罗斯全国锦标赛上亮相。现在正在恢复训练,不仅技术上恢复,还在调整心理。

Julia Obertas and Sergei Slavnov: we don’t plan to compete early in the season, but will perhaps pop up at Nationals

European silver medalists, many-time Russian National medalists, Wo rld and Olympic team members Julia Obertas and Sergei Slavnov, having skipped the 2007-2008 season, will also sit out the beginning of the 2008-2009. Sergei Slavnov told the Spo rts Agency “All Sport” why.

“We don’t plan to compete early in the season”, stated Sergei Slavnov. “Perhaps, we will start at the Russian nationals, perhaps we’ll pop up a little earlier o r a little later – I cannot tell you that now. In any case, we try not to advertise our so-called comeback. We don’t want to jinx it. Also, we don’t need all the brouhaha. So, let the moment of our appearance among competitors be a surprise to our fans (smiles). What’s impo rtant now is to get back into both physical and psychological shape. That is why we took a break – to recuperate, especially psychologically, to dig deep, and to understand what it is we really want. We did it to regain the inner peace every person so needs. You’ll see us on the ice when we feel we’re ready.”

Sergei Slavnov also admitted that he is not bothered by the competition within the team. “If you’re going to fear your opponents – why go into spo rts at all? For Julia and me, we were always our own most serious and dangerous rivals. It was like that even when we skated and competed with, I won’t budge from the wo rd, the really great masters – Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin, and Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov. This won’t change now, when the overall level of competition in our team has become much lower”, said Sergei Slavnov.
wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-14 23:47:59 | 显示全部楼层
I won’t budge from the wo rd, the really great masters – Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin

容许我把隔夜饭呕出来!!!
wenwenyin 发表于 2008-7-15 00:25:18 | 显示全部楼层
不枉我前几天想起他们了,现在准备要回来了,哈哈
就是不知道现在水平如何?
wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-15 00:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wenwenyin 于 2008-7-15 00:25 发表
不枉我前几天想起他们了,现在准备要回来了,哈哈
就是不知道现在水平如何?

wen米女用词不当,你那个帖子6月30号发的,已经半个月了,不是“前几天”
wenwenyin 发表于 2008-7-15 01:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
晕倒~~居然已经过去了半个月,可我印象中却只有几天,我穿越了?~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册