[花滑周边] 来自母亲节的祝福--部分美国选手向妈妈道母亲节快乐

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-14 23:24:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

"To all the mothers who wake up early to sit in cold ice rinks, and stay up late to sew extra sequins on costumes, thank you for everything that you to to make this sport possible for your sons and daughters, and all the people who are touched by their performances everyday. Happy Mother's Day!" — Figure Skaters Online

部分美国选手向妈妈道母亲节快乐。有些选手不是很熟悉,可能是少年组的。

地址http://www.figureskatersonline.com/mothersday/07mothersday_ss01.html

"To my mom on Mother's Day, I have some things I'd like to say... There are times we argue and times we fight. Sometimes I say you're wrong even when I know you're right! You've been there when I'm sad. You've been there when I laugh. I'm glad you are my mother. You're the best that I could have. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me! None of this would be possible with out you. I love you!" — Jeremy Abbott

"Mom, I want to wish you a happy Mother's Day. I want you to know that I love you so much. You are not only my best friend, but you have been one of the driving forces in my life that has made me successful in my skating career. You are irreplaceable and I couldn't have done it without you. I love you." — Rockne Brubaker
"Mom, thanks so much for everything you do for me and all of the support. I really couldn't do what I do without you! You mean the world to me. Happy Mother's Day. I love you!" — Bianca Butler
"Mom, thank you for waking up and driving me to the rink for so many years, and then letting me drive myself at 5 a.m. when I finally got my license. Things would be way different, and not for the better, if I didn't have your support all these years. I love you Mom!" —Dan Hollander
"Mom, you have worked so hard to help me get this far in my skating career. Thank you so much for everything that you have done. I love you!" — Evan Lysacek
"Mom, thank you for everything you have done for me. I couldn't have done anything without you." — Drew Meekins
"Thank you so much for the exciting lives you're helping us lead. But more importantly thank you for helping us develop as people, and helping us build the character we need to get through each day. We know our needs have changed since we were little. And it was probably simpler to satisfy or us or make us feel better when we were small. But somehow, you have kept up with us every step of the way. You're always there when we need you, and we love you more than words can say. Happy Mother's Day!" — Bridget Namiotka and John Coughlin
"Thank you so much for the exciting lives you're helping us lead. But more importantly thank you for helping us develop as people, and helping us build the character we need to get through each day. We know our needs have changed since we were little. And it was probably simpler to satisfy or us or make us feel better when we were small. But somehow, you have kept up with us every step of the way. You're always there when we need you, and we love you more than words can say. Happy Mother's Day!" — Bridget Namiotka and John Coughlin
"Mom, you have no idea how much I appreciate everything you do for me. All of the driving, the long airplane flights, and having to listen to me talk on those long airplane flights! You're always there for me, through the disappointments and all the happy moments. There's no one else I'd rather travel with, fly with, shop with, eat ice cream with or laugh with. Thanks for everything you do for me. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I love you so much." — Kaela Pflumm
"Mom, thank you for all of your hard work, dedication, support and most of all, your love! You mean more to me than words can express." — Chris Pottenger
"Once, while I was in first grade, we had to write a nice sentence about our moms for Mother's Day. My sentence was, 'My mom likes buns.' Obviously, I wasn't a man of many words back then, but I also couldn't spell many either. Now that I'm older, I can say, 'I love you mom! You're the best!' Happy Mother's Day!" — Adam Rippon
"Mom, thank you so much for helping make all my dreams a reality. I honestly don't know how I would make everything happen without all of your help, support and encouragement. You are always there for me, and you are like my best friend. Thanks for being such a giving person and a hard working mom. Happy Mother's Day! I love you!" — Katy Taylor
"Mom, thank you so much for everything you have done for me over the years. I know it wasn't easy taking me to practice everyday. You dedicated so much of your life to help me become where I am in skating today. You were there for me on my bad days, my good days and the days where I was just a pain in the butt. I love you so much and thanks. Happy Mothers Day, Mom!" — Tiffany Vise
"Happy Mother's Day Mama. I love you and I miss you." — Johnny Weir
"On this Mother's Day, I would like to thank you mom for all the things you have done for me and our family. You have been through a lot and I truly appreciate all the hard work you have done for all of us. Today, I want to acknowledge all the support you give me and how much you mean to me. You are my number one fan and I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are really the best mom in the world. I love you mom and thank you for everything!!" — Christine Zukowski
pooool 发表于 2007-5-14 23:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
乃家大少对老娘可算惜字如金
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-14 23:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
难道你没发觉只有大少一人称妈妈为“mama”的吗?其他人都叫“mom”。
pooool 发表于 2007-5-14 23:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
这能说明什么? 呼唤英语达人(好象LS就是)~~~
蓝色猫咪 发表于 2007-5-14 23:57:57 | 显示全部楼层
mama? 那代表水仙花不是地道美国银么?
pooool 发表于 2007-5-15 00:01:33 | 显示全部楼层
不对。MAMA好象全世界都能听得懂。
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-15 00:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
恩,他不是地道的米国人,他在BLOG上自称是“俄联邦”的

不过“mama”应该是全世界通用的吧,孩子最先会发的音就是mama和papa。

来几张Johnny和Patti的图图

Johnny对花滑产生兴趣后,Patti为了帮助儿子实现梦想,义无返顾地拿出家里的积蓄,搁下丈夫和小儿子Brian,带着Johnny离开家乡到异乡训练。Patti为了Johnny牺牲了很多。所以我一直觉得最近两年大少那么不长进,最对不起的是Patti。

都灵冬奥会大少惨败后,在都灵某广场做专访,访问的人尽问一些让他难过难堪的问题,旁边是一圈又一圈的围观群众,Patti也在一旁看着,可想而知她当时的心情了。儿子丢了人生中最重要的一块奖牌,心情没缓过来就被人兴师问罪。恐怕看着自己的baby受挫折,比自己受挫折更令人难受。
pooool 发表于 2007-5-15 00:20:38 | 显示全部楼层
大少小时候还像他老娘,大了感觉就不像了
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-15 00:37:27 | 显示全部楼层
这位长大后是位花滑巨星

她还是襁褓中的婴儿,妈妈抱着她

她应该是单亲家庭的,妈妈一个人把她带大
pooool 发表于 2007-5-15 00:39:49 | 显示全部楼层
PASHA么?
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-15 00:48:29 | 显示全部楼层
错误。不过是俄罗斯的。

图片从视频上截下来的,的确不是很清楚,但感觉她和她妈妈还是很像的。貌似她爸爸从来没露过面,不知道是为什么。

这个也有必要贴一下