楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-5-15 02:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
视频截图是大大滴有

鱼类 发表于 2007-5-15 07:26:35 | 显示全部楼层
今天查了一下,原来好多国家都有自己的母亲节的,比如日本选手就要等到十月再为母亲送祝福了
pooool 发表于 2007-5-15 14:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
19楼贴滴素吉祥四宝?
小公主 发表于 2007-5-15 17:05:09 | 显示全部楼层
还有SASHA的
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms on Sunday. I hope you remember your mom on her special day.

Here’s a surprise! I have finally had a couple of days off to enjoy relaxing by the pool and reading and I am enjoying it! But it feels so strange. The weather is so amazing here and there isn’t a cloud in the sky as I’m writing this. (I know you’ve been reading about the fires. We haven’t been close to any here.) I’m such a go-go-go person that it’s kind of awkward not doing something every minute. I still train and keep in shape. I practice and make sure I work hard leading up to the tour dates. I’ve dropped in on some acting classes at the studio I’ve been to in the past but I can’t sign up for a group of classes because I’m on tour when some of them take place.

I’ve taken some auditioning and technique classes. I still get scripts to read but I must be a little picky with the roles. I enjoy auditioning because you have to perform a different role. I understand that someone may audition and give the best performance of their life but if it doesn’t exactly fit the role the studio is looking for you still won’t get the part. If they are looking for a special type actor you will still be passed over. I’m young and understand I have to build my career with small parts.

Here’s surprise No. 2! It’s funny but I haven’t been shopping lately. When I was on tour in the past I was making money and I would go out shopping with other skaters. I’ve been focused on my career and been saving money lately.

The Champions On Ice tour is strange this year. We all come together to perform on weekends and then we all fly out afterward. There’s not enough time to go out to eat or bond as we’ve done in the past. I miss the camaraderie we’ve had in the past.

I’ve been asked how it feels to skate at the end of the performance. I don’t really think about that. We’re all together for the final number and that’s a lot of fun. With COI being an American tour and I being an American skater I’m sure that has something to do with it. It also comes with some responsibility and I do feel pressure to do well and stay in good condition and shape. I feel the responsibility to do a good job when I’m performing.

I can hear the crowd shouting things to me but we are on such a tight schedule I’ve got to get off the ice and to the bus on schedule. I like meeting the fans and signing autographs. I’ve taken a lot of pictures with fans and I must tell you I appreciate your kindness and understanding.

On the other side it’s nice to be able to spend time at home and with my family. Natasha has one more exam and comes home next week. I’m looking forward to spending some time with her. She will be home for the summer.

My hair is a little darker than usual. I have to get it cut. I am so low maintenance and having fun I haven’t thought much about going to the salon. But that’s on my to-do list!
I must go but I will make a short announcement, nothing major, this weekend. It’s a response to many fan requests.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表