[讨论] 高崧讨论专栏

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2003-11-30 18:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
高菘在跳跃的难度和稳定性上很好,拿这次的NHK站来讲,他是唯一一个完成了四连三的选手,其他选手没有一个完成四周跳的。可惜的就是他的艺术分太托后腿了,像这次打分时编排分有的裁判甚至给了三点五分的低分。另外在音乐的选择上就更不明智了,居然选了小熊的代表作,更突出了他艺术表现上的不足,还有在服装设计等方面他还需要包装。
alexes 发表于 2003-11-30 19:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
今年在中国站现场看了高崧的表现,确实他的跳跃难度和稳定性都不错,但对音乐的表达上还有很多的路要走。《铁面人》他从2001-2002赛季就开始用,在02年世锦赛的时候面对过小熊的《铁面人》,到这个赛季应该是第3个赛季了,从表演上来说比02年四大洲时候没有多少进步,从年龄上说他并没有太多优势因为目前的优秀选手中,除了Weiss其他的选手都和他年龄差不多,或比他小,如果不加紧在艺术表现的努力,在世锦赛上有可能进前6,但要进前3恐怕,他的希望也不大。
鱼类 发表于 2003-12-5 22:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
今天看了高崧在日本站的赛后表演,发现目前的高菘适合各种类型的音乐,因为他滑所有的音乐都是一个样子的。。。
alexes 发表于 2003-12-5 22:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
高崧在中国站表演滑的是配乐版的I willalways love you ,当时听到这个音乐我真想........,好在他没有用W.Huston的歌曲版,否则我会............

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-5 22:14:56编辑过]

鱼类 发表于 2004-8-13 12:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

[转帖]China's Gao Shows His Sensitive Side

China's Song Gao is one of the most artistic of the Chinese men. "Figure skating is both a sport and an art," he said. "You must train the artistic part inside yourself as well as the technical part to succeed." Gao has been quite successful, winning the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in 2000 and finishing fifth at this season's senior Grand Prix Final in Colorado Springs. "I did not expect to go," he said. "The time was too short between my two Grand Prix events, so I did not expect to get good results. I was exhausted in my free skate at the NHK Trophy." But with a fourth at the Cup of China and third at NHK, Gao made the Final, where he finished fifth. "I felt very tired there because of the altitude," he admitted.

Gao has been very consistent at Chinese Nationals, finishing in the top five each of the last five seasons. He was third at the Four Continents Championships in 2002 and eighth last season, sixth at Junior Worlds in 2000, and 16th in his only appearance at Worlds in 2002. Gao wants to become world champion, but when asked how long he planned to skate, he said, "Only until I am 29. When I'm 30, I'll be a man. I'll need to think about getting married and having a family."

This season, Gao is currently slated to compete at Skate America and Trophee Eric Bompard.

"My parents wanted me to skate," he said. "They took me skating when I was four. My first triple jump was the toe loop. I was about eight. Last year I landed my first quad toe loop. I've tried the quad salchow but haven't landed one." Gao is using a quad toe/triple toe combination in both his short and long program. "I like the quad toe loop the most," he said. "I like the feeling of meeting a new challenge and being successful."

The 23-year-old trains in Beijing with Xu Zhaoxiao, his coach for ten years. He skates for three to four hours five days a week and does another hour or two of off ice work. That includes running and bodybuilding all year, plus ballet classes in the summer. Gao also does jump training off ice, using a trampoline or a harness. Before competitions, he works in front of a mirror by himself, trying to improve his posture and carriage.

Gao chooses his own music and does his own choreography. "I like music very much," he said. "I listen to a lot of music and when I find something I like, I try to skate to it. I like soft piano music, modern not classical. Because I know the music, I choose the order of the elements for what is best for me." For the 2003-2004 season, Gao used Angelique by M. Magne for his short program and music from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack for the long. "My choreographer (Jiang Hailan) helps me with the starting and ending positions, arm movements and other things like that, Gao added. "My coach gives me opinions on the technical parts of the program."

"I want to become a famous coach," he stated, adding that he wants to major in English at the university. "I also want to learn Korean. I liked Korea and I would like to go there again. The Korean girls were very soft and I liked the feeling I got when I was there." He would also like to see Switzerland some day.

To relax, Gao likes listening to music, disco dancing, playing computer games, and playing soccer. "I am a shooter," he added. He likes listening to guitar music and wants to learn how to play. He also likes to watch movies, mainly love stories. "I also keep all the toys and the letters from fans," he said. "They are very nice."

以上摘自于goldenskate
princess 发表于 2004-8-13 18:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
原来高崧是自己选音乐,编排的呀,很有才华嘛,说不定将来是个好教练。
只是他自由滑体力真是个大问题,跳跃时落冰重心太低,看着好累
不过还是很有希望的,加油干
robbiesun 发表于 2007-7-15 21:19:32 | 显示全部楼层

高崧讨论专栏

原来高崧曾经是青少年组高手
今天看ISU网站才发现原来高崧曾经拿过Junior Grand Prix Final的冠军,为什么现在在成年组那么不成气候呢?
eric2000 发表于 2007-7-15 21:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
好汉不提当年勇.
牛牛啊 发表于 2007-7-15 21:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
rp问题啊~~~~
哈哈,开玩笑的
这也许和日后的训练、心态各方面有关吧,,很多有天赋的选手长大后就GAME OVER了,正所谓江郎才尽嘛。。。。。。。。。
而且说不定现在是D调期,,大器晚成也说不一定啊
(今天是什么RP啊,,T飞楼上的,,连板凳都不给我!
frenchrabbit 发表于 2007-7-16 09:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
跳跃出来得早是很容易在青少年比赛取得好成绩的,但是到了成年比赛以后,很多原来跳跃没有出来的好的青少年选手跳跃会慢慢的出来,而原来只有跳跃的选手别的方面提高的幅度很小,所以像高松,马小东这样的选手青少年比赛会出来的很快,因为跳跃早就出来了,但是发展潜力会很小,滑行上,基本能力上有很多欠缺的地方,而这些在进入成年比赛之后,提高起来难度很大,而且中国队的训练指导思想,只重跳跃,其他基本上不管,又没有好的编排,所以他们只能是现在的命运。
鱼类 发表于 2007-7-16 09:19:01 | 显示全部楼层
马晓东以前也获得过两届世青赛第4名,还有2002年青少年大奖赛总决赛的第2名。
红苹果 发表于 2007-7-16 10:15:58 | 显示全部楼层
高崧最近不是有伤吗?所以参加比赛比较少.
他最好成绩是2003年大奖赛总决赛5名!
Yvonne 发表于 2007-7-16 10:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
马晓东青少年组的时候成绩也不错,他和Weir还有Lysacek是一批的,但现在已经没声音了。

鱼类 发表于 2007-7-16 11:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Yvonne 于 2007-7-16 10:56 发表

跑下题,这张图里的小雷好像迪斯尼动画片里的蚂蚱啊
陆屿 发表于 2007-7-16 11:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
雷鸟真素男大十八变。。。MZ也有翻身的时候。。。