http://u.115.com/file/f4126399e3

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +6 收起 理由
Nadja + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
zhantt + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
kenjiyuki + 5 + 1 香腸啊= =|||哈
gercecily + 5 + 1 本桥麻里简直脑残得可以
ikoimai + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频~~~食嫌那個實在太有趣~~我特地 ...

查看全部评分

kenjiyuki 发表于 2010-5-8 02:45:48 | 显示全部楼层

亂入的懷舊下。。俺還是最喜歡這個髮型~
雖然現在的髮型比較配小鬍子orz

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 精美图片
冰山部长 + 5 + 1 这发型是挺好的~~~PS:K姐又换QMD和头像了撒 ...

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-8 11:28:36 | 显示全部楼层
原来桥哥以前的头发是直的~~~~现在那卷卷头都是猪油膏的成就吗?
冰山部长 发表于 2010-5-8 11:31:53 | 显示全部楼层
原来桥哥以前的头发是直的~~~~现在那卷卷头都是猪油膏的成就吗?
maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-8 11:28

那应该去咨询下他用的是哪家的猪油膏,滑完一套节目发型依旧没走样
Nadja 发表于 2010-5-8 15:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
Goldenskate上有一篇关于DAI的文章,很赞~挑一些重点内容大概翻译一下……
http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2009/050210.shtml

Making HistoryDaisuke Takahashi

高桥大辅--创造历史

May 2, 2010
Article by Tatjana Flade
Photo © Anna Kondakova

Daisuke Takahashi became the first Japanese man to win a World figure skating title, but it was not his first historical accomplishment. He was also the first Japanese man to win the World Junior Championships in 2002, and was the first Japanese man to claim silver at Worlds in 2007. He is also the first, and so far the only Japanese male skater, to medal at the Olympic Winter Games with his bronze medal from Vancouver.
Daisuke成为第一位获得花滑男单世界冠军的日本人,但这并不是他的第一个历史性成就。他还是第一位获得世青赛冠军的日本男单选手,在2002年;首位荣获世锦赛男单银牌的日本人,在2007年。他同样是第一位也是迄今为止唯一一位获得冬奥会奖牌的日本男子单人滑选手,也就是温哥华的铜牌。
"I never planned to make history," said a smiling Takahashi. "I just want to do my job and the result comes with it. In a certain way I'm lucky. I'm very proud of myself that I made history and I hope that I continue to be a legend."
“我从来没有打算去创造历史”高桥微笑着说“我只是想做好自己的事,结果顺其自然。从某种程度上说我很幸运。我对自己可以创造历史感到很骄傲,并希望继续下去”
Although Takahashi's talent, powerful technique, and elegance on the ice made him a top candidate for podiums all over the world, his success this past season wasn't a given by far. The 24-year-old had missed the entire pre-Olympic season due to injuring ligaments in his right knee in a fall during practice in October 2008. As a result, he was off the ice until April 2009.
One year ago, he was watching Worlds on TV and was afraid that his dream of a medal at the Olympic Games was over.
一年前,他在电视上观看世锦赛,非常害怕自己登上奥运领奖台的梦想就此破灭。
"Because of my injury, I never would have thought that I would skate at Worlds again, let alone win," Takahashi said.
“由于我的伤病,我从来没想过我可以再次参加世锦赛,更不要说夺冠了”高桥说。
"It was very hard to come back after the injury, Takahashi recalled. "It was difficult all the time, but especially before Nationals [in December 2009]. The time when I started skating again wasn't so hard, but as soon as I started practicing the jumps and until Nationals, it was very hard because the jumps weren't as they were before. I felt that my body had changed and that I wasn't able to control it as before, although in fact it hadn't changed."
“从伤病中走出非常困难”,高桥回忆说“整个复出的过程都很艰难,但尤其是在全日锦标赛之前(2009年12月)。当我刚开始上冰的时候并不是很困难,但当我想要尽快练回跳跃的时候,直到全日本锦标赛这段时间非常地艰难,因为我的跳跃跟从前不一样了。我感觉似乎自己换了一个身体,而我没有能力像从前那样去控制它,虽然实际上那仍是我自己的身体。”
In September 2009, a week prior to "Carnival On Ice", the Japanese skater lost all his jumps. " I was like empty. It was a scary moment. Up to Nationals, it was a consistent battle to get back my feeling for the jumps."
在2009年9月,距离“Carnival On Ice”还有一个星期的时候,这位日本选手丢失了他的全部跳跃。“一切感觉都是空的。那是一段令人恐惧的时光。一直到全日锦标赛,那是一场不断努力找回跳跃感觉的持续性战斗。”
Takahashi admitted that he thought about giving up while recovering from his injury, but he received a lot of support from the people around him, and in the end he pushed himself. "I'm a competitor," he said. "I didn't want to give up and I didn't want to lose, so I brought myself back."
高桥承认当他在伤病恢复的过程中想过放弃,但是他受到身边很多人的支持,最终他对自己说“我是一个competitor,”他说“我不想放弃,不想认输,所以我又回来了。”
The inconsistency he experienced last fall showed in the Grand Prix. Takahashi did well at Skate Canada, where he finished second, but his performances at the NHK Trophy and the Grand Prix Final were not convincing. But then he claimed his fourth National title in December.
In Vancouver, Takahashi once again showed his fighting spirit. The Japanese found himself in third after a strong short program and close in points to the leaders. He then risked the quad toe in the free skate which cost him points and possibly a higher spot on the podium. But Takahashi has no regrets. "For me, an ideal performance would need to include the quad. Although I missed it [in Vancouver], it was a challenge for me."
高桥在冬奥自由滑中尝试四周跳失败,但是他无怨无悔,“对我来说,一场理想的表演需要包含四周跳。虽然在温哥华我失败了,但那对我来说是个挑战”
At Worlds, he did it again. Being in the lead, the Olympic bronze medalist attempted the quad flip - a jump that no one has yet landed in competition. The jump was two-footed and downgraded, but Takahashi was pleased that he went for it. "I'm not so keen on doing only quads, but I could do two quads in one program before my injury, and I just wanted to come back to the level that I had before my injury," he explained.
虽然冬奥会的4F也失败了,但高桥非常高兴自己可以去挑战它。“虽然我并不是那么热衷于做四周跳,但是我在伤前一套节目中可以完成两个四周,所以我只是想回到伤前的那个竞技水平。”他解释道。
Previously, he had landed two quad toes at the 2008 Four Continents Championships where he scored a whooping 175.84 points. This is still the highest free skating score that ever was achieved under the ISU judging system, surpassing Evgeni Plushenko's (RUS) current high of 167.67 from the 2006 Olympic Games.
Winning Worlds came a little unexpected for the Japanese skater who wasn't even sure he would compete as he felt his season was over after the Olympic Games. "I wasn't even motivated, so maybe that's why I was relaxed and achieved this good result," Takahashi revealed. "During my free skating, I didn't think about anything, I felt somehow empty, but I wanted to deliver a good program for all my fans. I didn't think about winning or losing, I just wanted to enjoy it. On the podium, it was just incredible. I never thought that I would win, and I just felt lucky," he laughed. "It hadn't sunk in yet, but by now I've realized it."
赢得世锦赛冠军对这位日本选手来说有些意外。高桥透露说“在自由滑中,我什么都没有想,不知怎么我脑海有些空白,但是我想为自己所有的冰迷献上一个精彩的节目。我没有去想成败的事,只是想去享受它。站在领奖台上时,感觉难以置信。我从来没想过自己会赢,我只是觉得很幸运.”
Takahashi has been training full-time with his long-time coach Utako Nagamitsu in Osaka since 2008. Before, he also worked with Nikolai Morozov for a few years and split his time between the USA and Japan. Kenji Miyamoto, a former Japanese ice dancer, choreographed Takahashi's expressive short program to Eye - a modern Tango by the Japanese group Coba.
"I've wanted to skate to music by Coba since I was in high school. My choreographer Kenji Miyamoto suggested music by Coba and brought exactly this piece that I had in mind," the skater recalled. Pasquale Camerlengo, a former Italian ice dancer, created the playful La Strada program for the long. It was not a surprise that Takahashi picked ice dancers to do his programs as ice dance is his secret love. When he was younger, he looked up to Oksana Grishuk and Evgeni Platov and Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat.
“我从中学时就想要滑Coba的音乐。我的编舞宫本贤二为我推荐Coba的音乐,并且恰恰就是我所想滑的那首。”他回忆说。前意大利冰舞选手Pasquale Camerlengo为他编排了幽默诙谐的长节目。选择冰舞选手为自己编排节目并不让人感到惊奇,因为冰舞是他的secret love。在他小的时候就很崇拜GP(94 98冬奥冠军)和AP(02冬奥冠军)。
Although the collaboration with both Miyamoto and Camerlengo was very fruitful, Takahashi hasn't decided yet if he will work with them next season. "I really like to try different styles of music and there is so much that I haven't done yet. I want to try something different next year, maybe also new choreographers," he explained. "I don't have a clear plan yet, only that it should be something new."
虽然和宫本、Camerlengo的合作非常成功,但高桥还没有决定他下个赛季是否会继续同他们合作。“我真的想去尝试不同风格的音乐,而有很多种音乐我都还没有滑过。明年我想尝试截然不同的东西,或许还有新的编舞师,”他说“还没有一个确切的计划,唯一确定的是滑的应该是全新的东西。”
The thing Takahashi was looking forward to the most after Worlds was vacation. He wanted to go to Hawaii, "because I've never been there", but then his focus switched back to his next big goal – the World Championships 2011 in Tokyo, Japan - his home country.
"I don't know yet what will come after that, but if I'm then still not satisfied with what I have achieved, I will continue and maybe suddenly Sochi is already there," Takahashi summed up.
休假完之后,高桥的下一个重要目标就是2011年东京世锦赛。“我还不知道在那之后会怎样,但是如果到时我对自己的既有成就仍然不满意,就会继续滑下去,或许索契很快就会到来。”高桥总结说。
At the same time, however, Takahashi feels the pressure of the next generation. "The juniors are doing very well, including Yuzuru Hanyu, who won the World Junior Championships. I myself feel that I can't be satisfied with where I am now, and I'm always threatened by these younger skaters," the World Champion admitted. Right now, he is still the one the next generation of Japanese skaters looks up to and aspires to follow.
在此同时,高桥也感受到来自后辈的压力。“年轻的选手很多都滑的很好,包括羽生结弦。我觉得自己无法对既有的成绩感到满意,这些年轻选手总是让我有危机感,”这位世界冠军如实说。而现在,他仍然是日本下一代选手崇拜和追随的标杆。

回复 1904# trinityblood198
前一段时间的新闻说还在考虑,这段时间不见新闻了。。。八成是要推到明年。。。[em65]

评分

参与人数 3体力 +14 人气 +2 收起 理由
冰山部长 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
annajuly + 4 过了五一似乎很帅气地能到网页上来了……大 ...
gercecily + 5 + 1 不知道羽生会怎么评价高桥呢?

查看全部评分

annajuly 发表于 2010-5-9 13:22:37 | 显示全部楼层
高桥提到羽生dd了~~~~~~~~果然我是很有眼光的哇咔咔咔咔咔咔
顺便,猫姐乃的翻译真好~
gercecily 发表于 2010-5-9 16:39:34 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1909# Nadja

你看人家自己不是都说了,还做啥手术,到夏威夷玩儿去了。

我问过一个和dai情况差不多的同事,他说植入的金属物体还是应该及时取出,否则和肌肉粘连就不好了,那时再取会比较麻烦。但是他也说,其实这个手术延迟做的人很多,可能晚一些时日也不会太大影响。相信日本的医学也很发达,医生会给dai正确的建议。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
zhantt + 5 + 1 给个夏威夷的新闻链接吧~~

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-9 17:07:03 | 显示全部楼层
羽生dd的确是后生可畏~~相信不久DD的楼就盖起来了~~
桥哥终于去洪那路路了~~~好好享受,好好把MM吧

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
冰山部长 + 1 最后一句话= =大爷,嫩还真是~~~~

查看全部评分

justinarj 发表于 2010-5-9 21:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
看到那个美食节目的最后,
他竟然嘟嘴,做可爱状,
好吧,
也是萌点。
zhantt 发表于 2010-5-9 23:09:12 | 显示全部楼层
第二个是小雷让他一起试着做顺时针跳跃,小雷自己先跳了一个,双足落冰,还不错,轮到某位童鞋试跳时。。。。。摔地上了
http://d.namipan.com/d/dcafc12bdb44c92baa045162c012f4a9bac5008179dc2d00
冰山部长 发表于 2010-3-17 20:39

部长麻烦你把这个视频传到u115或者qq的盘好吗?俺的下一期figures要用

谢谢~
ikoimai 发表于 2010-5-9 23:47:31 | 显示全部楼层
被提醒才发现未贴这篇….
不. 应该说我偷懒很久没有贴翻译XD

恒例的免责声明(笑)~ 本人的日文虽然算是凑合可以,但并不能保证翻译的品质,如有错译错字错文法的话,恕不负责。请多多包容。谢谢

IKO翻译感想:虽然这篇的题目是说步法,但写到中段完全是写关于前教练Nikolai的事情。我自己觉得Nikolai是个不错的教练,至少当时的高桥的确需要Nikolai的指导。正如高桥的说法,他很幸运地在适合的时期遇到适合的人。虽然现在高桥没有Nikolai也可以有更好的发展,但没有当年Nikolai的教导大概高桥也不会成为世界的高桥,也不会成为现在的高桥。

以下翻译自高桥大辅著作《be soul》。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

《劳累的步法》

如果投合起来最畅快的是步法。最辛苦的也是步法。也因为是观众最兴奋投入的部份,所以我自己也最用心在这部份。

但是,因为有很多很好的选手也拥有柔软的身体可以随意地做出步法,老实说,我并不那么喜欢自己的步法。也并没有意识要非常讲究步法,非要做出自己风格的 步法不可。但是,如果看见我的步法的人会想到「啊,这就是高桥了。」「感觉上气氛很不同哩。」,我想如果可以做到这样就好了。

教晓我旋转、跳跃,还有「步法」这些要素的魅力的人,就是Nikolai。本身Nikolai心目中,以步法来让滑冰更吸引的想法非常强烈,也因此替我编排了这 类形的节目,这些对我的影响都很大。大概因为那时换了新制,也好我取得了4级的步法认定,使我的步法更加令人注意起来。

尤其是因为步 有着很强的舞蹈元素,他编排出以步法作看头的节目,在我心相中也是非常有魅力的。也令我知道了步法的有趣之处和做步法时舒畅的感觉,结果也为我制造了自己 的个人风格。

那时候,不管是旋转还是步法,总之全部都要我练习非常多。即使滑行练习也好,Nikolai也会在旁边指导说这样动作太 小,要动作更大之类。

Nikolai虽然也擅长称赞我,但更多时候是被我惹生气。如果朝早练习的时候不自觉地发起呆来,他就会立刻 说:「你在发什么呆!」稍为不太投入练习时,他就会怒骂说:「多点有责任感吧!你这样练习怎么能进步!」

以为他会一直说的时候,他却 会突然冷淡下来,因为如果我情绪太高涨的话就会做得太过火,所以他也会说够了,停下来吧,让我冷静下来。

如果要我冷静时反而会想继续 练,练习时他突然变得冷淡下来,我反而会燃起一定要让他看我的想法,结果反而可以令练习更集中,效果更好。

不知道Nikolai是有 心还是无意这样做,但他push和pull的timing和feeling,都刚好很合适我。

Nikolai不止为我引出了步法的风 格,也引领出我的潜在力。而且结果出来,既得到了好的成绩,也让我开始抱有自信,以往经常自我评价过低的自己,也慢慢可以客观地对自己评价。我想他大概帮 我补足了很多当时不够的地方。

Nikolai的独特的强压训练,对于当时的我来说是必要的。

评分

参与人数 4体力 +16 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
gercecily + 5 + 1 强烈要求下篇啊!!
歆琰霏羽 + 1 感谢翻译,越来越有日本感觉的中翻XDDDDDDD ...
冰山部长 + 5 + 1 + 1 恩,还是要感谢莫的
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-10 10:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
啊,这就是高桥了

桥哥~~请乃保持风格~~~哥们的滑行实在了得~~ 猪油膏也记得要抹啊,不过大爷希望乃直发飘逸~~~

PS.Nikolai~~~后面的团队运做真的好重要
冰山部长 发表于 2010-5-10 13:34:08 | 显示全部楼层
今天上午与参加冬奥的运动员一起受邀到皇宫参加了霓虹天皇和皇后的“茶话会”
视频地址
http://www.mbs.jp/news/jnn_4424008_zen.shtml

图图

===============================================================================================
婷婷姐上面要的视频
http://u.115.com/file/f4f3601909

6日和麻里一起上的那个品美食节目的完整版
http://u.115.com/file/f471504687

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
zhantt + 5 + 1 我也想当天皇,招之即来~
gercecily + 5 + 1 才隔多久又见天皇了
歆琰霏羽 + 5 + 1 感谢及时消息。

查看全部评分

gercecily 发表于 2010-5-10 15:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
Goldenskate上有一篇关于DAI的文章,很赞~挑一些重点内容大概翻译一下……
Making HistoryDaisuke Takaha ...
Nadja 发表于 2010-5-8 15:27

"The thing Takahashi was looking forward to the most after Worlds was vacation. He wanted to go to Hawaii, "because I've never been there", "

不是这个上面写的吗,要去夏威夷玩啊

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
zhantt + 5 + 1 那是想去,不是已经去了呀

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表