海盗参加2010-11赛季GP的
加拿大站和俄罗斯站
==
话说和群群两站一模一样
maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-14 12:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
小海盗加油啊~~争取来GPF~~
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-7-2 20:34:18 | 显示全部楼层
CR absolute skating
Javier Fernandez – a great skater who can even cook!

By Titanilla Bőd
Photos © Caroline Paré

Javier Fernandez of Spain was one of the bright surprises of the season. He established his place in the top ten in Europe and his step sequence of the drunken Captain Jack Sparrow will remain in the memory of the fans for a long time. We talked with him just after his free skating in Torino at the World Championships.

You have had a fantastic season. You finished in the top ten at Europeans and had great performances at Olympics and Worlds. I guess you are satisfied?

Yes, I am and my coach, Nikolai Morozov, is satisfied too. We worked a lot this season and I’ve had good competitions. I was training a lot. Both Nikolai and I did a very good job.

Did you expect such results at the beginning of the season?

No, I don’t really think about the future. I just work when I have to work, rest when I have to rest and compete when I have to compete. And then, the judges will decide.

How did you choose your music – Matrix for the short program and Pirates of the Caribbean for the long?

Nikolai chooses the music and then he asks me if I like it or not. And of course I like it -especially the Pirates of the Caribbean. Both my coach and I love this movie. I also like this program - it’s fun to do it.

How hard is it to act drunk on the ice?

It’s not hard. I like to make these steps. I’m good at doing steps, so it’s not that difficult.

Do you plan to keep these programs for the next season or will you try something new?

We are planning to change the short program, but to keep the free program.

How did you start skating? It’s pretty unusual that a guy from Spain starts to skate and not to play football or tennis.

When my sister was very young, she saw a figure skating competition on the television and she started to take lessons. When I saw her, I said: oh my god, I want to do it as well!

Does your sister still skate?

Yes, she is still skating. Four-five years ago she represented Spain at Europeans and Worlds.

Many siblings skate together as pairs. Have you ever thought about this?

Maybe, but in Spain we don’t have coaches and so on… I will just keep with single skating.

How many ice rinks are there in Spain?

We don’t have too many ice rinks. There are less than ten in the whole country. However, a lot of people like to skate, the ice rinks are almost full all the time. But there are only a few high level skaters in the country. There are some very talented kids who keep improving, so now we are just waiting for these kids.

What are your plans for next season?

I don’t know. As I say, I don’t think about it. I just want to have a little vacation and then I will work so hard. I want to improve, but I don’t set goals such as: “I want to be in the top five”. Next season, if I see it is possible, I will say: “I want to be in the top five.”

Do you have any idol?

I don’t have any, but I used to have when I was young. My idol was Evgeni Plushenko.

So what was it like to compete against him?

I already trained with him because he came to a summer camp in Spain with his coach Alexei Mishin. We talk sometimes. I still admire him, but he is not an idol for me any more, because now I want to beat him. Of course I can’t do it right now, but maybe in the future.

This year there was a big debate about the quad jumps. You have the quad in your free program, so what is your opinion, should the skaters try it or avoid it?

I think quad is a really hard jump and there are not many people who can do it, in the world. It’s important to have it in your program, but not that important that if you land a quad, you will automatically be a world champion. You have to be a complete skater. You have to skate well and jump good.

What is your favourite element?

The triple axel.

Do you like the spins and the steps?

I like the steps a lot.

You get many presents from the fans. What do you do with so many stuffed toys?

I keep the good ones. You see (he takes a nice koala bear from his big bag full of gifts), this one is good. It’s cute, it’s big. I will keep it. But this one (he takes another toy which we won’t specify) is not good. I will give it to the church. I can’t have a lot of things in my house, my room is not that big. So I can’t keep everything. I remember all the people who threw some presents for me, but I give some of them to the church so that the kids who can’t afford toys can be happy, as well.

You moved to train in the U. S. How has this change affected your life?

I moved to the U. S. two years ago and my life has changed so much. I live without my family, without my friends. This has its advantages and disadvantages. Of course you miss your family and friends but living on your own makes you stronger. I have learned so much. My coach is now leaving for Russia, so I will move with him. I don’t want to stay in the U. S.

Will you study Russian?

I will try. It seems a little bit difficult, but I will try.

What was the hardest thing about living alone for you: cooking, washing, keeping the house clean?

I didn’t have big problems. I started to cook when I was very young and spent time with my mum in the kitchen, to help and watch. I can do my own lunch and dinner. I’m not a messy person, so it’s not hard to keep it clean. Of course I’m not cleaning every day like my mother, but I don’t want to open the door and have difficulties finding my bed.

What is your relationship with your coach?

Nikolai and me – we are not just coach and a student. He is really good. He is the best coach I’ve ever had. He is just amazing. I really want to stay with him, even if he moves to Russia. Of course it’s a harder country to live in than U. S., but neither of them is my home, so it might make it easier to move. Of course I have to talk with my federation. They help me a lot, because I don’t think my parents can afford to pay for my life in Russia. It’s too expensive.

Do you have any rituals before competitions?

No, not really.

Does the practice or the warm-up before your competition affect your skating?

I think this training is not that important, it’s just to warm up and prepare your program. If you fall on a jump at practice, you can still do it in your program. For example, at Worlds, I didn’t do the quad toe in the training, but I still did it in my program. Of course it’s better to have a good practice, but I don’t think that if you have a bad practice it means that you will have a bad program.

What do you do in your free time?

If I’m in Spain I like to meet my friends, play computer games, a lot of things…

What kind of movies do you like?

I love war movies such as 300, Troy. From time to time, when I’m romantic, I also like to watch a romantic movie, just like everybody.

Do you like to watch other sports?

I like football a lot. I’m fan of Real Madrid and I like to watch their games. I also like tennis.

Where do you plan to go on holidays?

To Spain! With my family, with my people, my language and my food! Food is very important also. I love my whole country!

Javier Fernandez – 优秀的滑冰选手,而且会做饭!

来自西班牙的Javier Fernandez 算得上是这个赛季的一个惊喜了,他在欧锦赛取得了前10的好成绩,而他酒醉的Jack Sparrow步伐也一定会留在fans们记忆力许久许久。我们在他Torino世锦赛自由滑刚刚结束后采访了他。

你这回有了个很不错的赛季,在欧锦赛取得了前十名,冬奥会和世锦赛也有很好的表现。我想你一定很满意吧?
是的,我和我教练 Nikolai Morozov都很满意。这赛季我们很努力,而我也彼得不错。我练的很努力,我和Nikolai都干的不错。

赛季开始前,你预想到会有这样的好成绩了么?
没有,我很少去考虑未来。当我需要工作的时候就去工作,应该休息的时候就休息,要比赛的时候就比赛。其他的就留给裁判们去决定了。

你是怎么选择曲目的,SP的Matrix和FS的Pirates of the Caribbean
Nikolai选的曲子,然后他问我觉得如何。我当然很喜欢,特别是加勒比海盗。我的两个教练和我都很喜欢那不电影,我也喜欢这套节目,滑起来特有意思。

在冰上表演酒醉的人难不难?
不难,我喜欢那段步伐,我也比较擅长步伐,所以并不觉得难。

你们打算保留这个节目到下赛季还是换个新的?
我们计划更换SP,保留FS

你怎么开始滑冰的?对于西班牙人,好像不去踢球或者打网球而选择滑冰可不怎么常见,
当我姐姐很小的时候,她在电视里看了花滑比赛然后开始上课训练当我看见之后,我说 OMG,我也想学!!!

你姐姐还在滑冰么?
是的,她也在滑冰,她这4 5年都在代表西班牙参加欧锦赛和世锦赛。

很多兄妹(姐弟)一起作为双人参加比赛。你们没这么考虑过么?
可能吧,但是在西班牙我们没教练,所以……..我也会一直滑单人滑

西班牙有多少冰场?
我们没多少,全西班牙也不到10家。不过那里很多人喜欢滑冰,冰场几乎一只爆满。不过全国高水兵的选手很少。现在有不少很有天赋的小孩子在一直进步着,你可以期待一下。

你下赛季有什么计划么?
我不知道,就像我说的,我也不去考虑这些。我会放个小假然后继续努力。我希望进步,但是不会设定“我想成为前五”此类的目标。下载机,如果我觉得有可能,我会说“我想成为前五”。

你有偶像么?
现在没有了,但是小时候有,是普鲁申科。

所以和他一起比赛感觉如何?
我已经和他一起训练过了,因为他和他教练米申一起来过西班牙的夏季训练营。我们有时候也一起交谈。我依旧很尊敬他,但是他已经不是我的偶像了,因为现在我很想能打败他。当然,现在可能还不行,可能将来吧。

今年关于4周跳有着不小的争论。你在FS有四周,以你的观点,你觉得选手应不应该尝试4周?
我觉得4周确实很难很难,然后全世界没有多少人可以做好。在节目做好它很重要,但还不至于你做了四周,就自然成了世界冠军那么重要。你必须成为一个滑冰选手,你必须好好滑,好好做跳跃。

你最喜欢的元素是?
3A

你喜欢旋转和步伐么?
我很喜欢步伐。

你从fans那里得了不少礼物,那些玩具娃娃你都怎么保存了?
我觉得那些很好,你看(他从一大袋子礼物中拿出一个很棒的考拉熊),这个很好,很可爱,很大。但是这个(他拿出一个不怎么特别的)就一般,我会捐给教堂。我房子没有那么大,我没法保存所有的礼物。不过我会记得所有给我礼物的人,然后我捐个教堂后,那些没钱买玩偶的孩子们也会很开心。

你去了美国接受训练,这对你来说有什么影响?
我两年前到的美国,然后人生改变了很多。我离开了家,离开了朋友,这对我来说,有好的也有不好的。当然,一个人生活,你会想念家人和朋友,但是自己也会编的更坚强。我必须学很多,我教练要去俄罗斯了,所以我也会跟着去,我不想呆在美国。

你会学俄语么?
我会努力学,虽然这有点难。

一个人生活最困难的是什么?做饭,洗衣,还是打扫家?
我没什么大问题,我很小就会做饭和在厨房帮妈妈。我可以给自己做饭。我不是邋遢的人,所以打扫家也没什么问题。当然我不会和我妈一样天天大扫除,不过也不像开开门以后找到自己的床都有困难。

你和你教练关系怎么样?
Nikolai 和我,我们不仅仅只是教练和学生。他很好,是我有过的最好的教练,他简直太棒了。我特别想跟着他,即使他要去俄罗斯。当然,可能这会比在美国生活更难,但既然哪边都不是我家,所以离开便容易的的多。当然,我需要同我们冰鞋聊聊,他们帮了我很多,因为我不觉得我父母能有足够的钱支持我在俄罗斯训练,那里东西太贵了。

你比赛前有什么习惯么?
没什么特别的。

比赛前的练习或者热身影响你么?
我觉得这些不太重要,只是热身而已。即使你练习时候摔了,你节目里一眼会做。举个例子,世锦赛,练习时我并没有做好4T,但是上节目的时候我还是做了。当然,多多练习是好的,但是我不觉得比赛前练得不好就代表你会比的不好。

你休息时候做什么?
如果在西班牙,我会去见朋友,玩电脑游戏,很多事情……

你喜欢什么类型的电影?
我喜欢看像300 troy之类战争片。不过有时候也会和其他人一样看些爱情片。

你喜欢看其他运动么?
我的别喜欢足球,我是皇马的秋木,我喜欢看他们比赛。我也喜欢网球。

你假期打算去哪里?
去西班牙!和我的家人,朋友一起,我的语言,我的食物!食物很重要,我爱我的国家的一切。

------------------------------

这孩子和摸脸描述的肥莫
两个人啊两个人........
下赛季继续看海盗

评分

参与人数 1体力 +6 人气 +1 收起 理由
草珊瑚 + 6 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-8-14 00:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
终于又有这小孩的消息了
估计是小巴西去俄罗斯找肥莫时候照的
俩人一起打拳击?

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 5 + 1 哇!倒数第二张好moe啊!非常感谢!ps.肥莫 ...

查看全部评分

花样男子 发表于 2010-8-27 23:48:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复 55# gx010010

我觉得嫩应该是卷发控
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-9-27 10:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
100926 肥莫学生的show
视频见
http://sportacentrs.com/ziemas_s ... s_zvaigznes_latvija

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分