楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-1-14 12:40:58 | 显示全部楼层

Anemone 发表于 2013-1-14 19:28:38 | 显示全部楼层
胳膊上有肌肉~
nicogge 发表于 2013-1-15 14:12:03 | 显示全部楼层
I妹子可真爱自拍啊~~
海洋饼干 发表于 2013-1-24 21:29:10 | 显示全部楼层
果真90后啊,欧锦加油~~
Fanny 发表于 2013-1-28 20:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
new interview with Nikita (next day after FD)

-Nikita, did you eventually realize why spins and steps sequence were only second level?

-I understood all about spin during dance, we started finish it very early. This is exactly our fault. In the steps slightest inclination of skates can impact to levels. Therefore, it is necessary to understand in more detail.

-What did Nikolai Morozov say after competition?

-It’s okay. You will only angrier now. (Nikita smiles) In fact, Nikolai is pleased. Our result is very good. We worked as a team, did everything we could. In general, the coach said only positive things.

-However, in the kiss and cry corner he looks almost upset. Not even out then to talk to reporters.

-Perhaps he experienced as a coach. And by the time had not yet satisfied.

-Dancers come to Zagreb before all and finish on the penultimate day of the championship. It was hard?

-That championship was a long one. You are right. It was especially hard in free dance day because of earlier practice and evening start. But we had fighting spirit. At least I am for sure. And I tried to adjust Lena as well. Even when something did not work at practice, we thought: Well, we spent a limit of errors. We had to pull out the medals and emotions so that we don`t feel sorry about anything. I`m pleased with the championship.

-By the way, many people said especially about emotionality and lightness of your FD.

-Great. But it was harder than the Russian championship. Maybe because for three days prior to the event I had a cold,

skated by antibiotics. I’m sure it would have been better if I was healthy. I would feel more comfortable to lay out even more. I reviewed our free dance on video. It was really good. I liked some things. But anyway, I noticed that we still have work to do.

-During the championship you said that without the French you understand that this is a real chance to win gold. Now, when the championship is over, say it helped or not?

-We are ready to compete with everyone and everywhere. It`s sport. We are familiar with the French pair, we skated together in a group of Alexander Zhulin. Natalie arrived in Zagreb, told us a few words before the short dance. But if the French competed in Zagreb, nothing would have changed. I respect guys. I wish a speedy recovery to Fabian. But if it happens, we have a chance, why not use it? I don`t think it’s bad.

-Did Lena feel the same?

-To be honest, I usually don`t look at Lena`s attitude. I just give her the confidence as her partner. I think it’s my duty. If I am sure, Lena will feel it, and we’ll be ready.

-At a press conference after free dance you were asked about the status of the first pair of Russia. And you long and well told about the benefits of an internal competition. How honest that answer was?

-I actually had a long talk? (Nikita smiles) I really wanted to say that. Russia is a strong country in figure skating. We had great champions, we have great champions, and I `m sure we` ll be. However, competition in Russia, nothing will change ever at the international level. We all want the gold. We, as normal athletes, not interested in other places. I believe that competition in the Russian team is cool. But only one will be the winner.

-How do you personally formulate the status of the first pair?

-On my side it`s not quite correct to talk about it. I can only say that we want to be the face of Russian ice dancing. And not just win the title, but also justify it.

-What has changed in your pair from the Championship in Sheffield, when you won the bronze?

-We are growing. In tes, in bringing programs to the public. Besides, we get older. I liked last year’s program, Ave Maria, to our sense it was very easy to skate it in Sheffield. Here in Zagreb, was harder mentally. Maybe it was because we understand that we must take medals which flows into our hands without the French.

-Before the season, Nikolai Morozov rather strictly defined your task for the season - the fight for the top three in the world championship. Otherwise, in his opinion, the work has no meaning. He told you something like that?

-(After a pause) Yes, I saw that interview. I think it was said for us. He relied on the fact that we`ll read his interview. He did it to motivate us. For questions which in principle there is no answer.

Fanny 发表于 2013-1-28 21:06:24 | 显示全部楼层

Fanny 发表于 2013-1-28 21:07:24 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 5 + 1 + 1 美图美图!

查看全部评分

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-1-31 11:15:50 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-1-31 13:00:44 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-2-16 21:00:05 | 显示全部楼层
俄罗斯冰舞组合Elena Ilinykh &Nikita Katsalapov [嘻嘻]

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 收起 理由