[讨论] Kimmie 2007-2008赛季比赛消息

[复制链接]
小公主 发表于 2007-12-19 17:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
转载

It's do-or-die time for Meissner(这个题目...有点过火吧)
Less than two years after she won the world title with a dazzling free skate, Kimmie Meissner has reached a crossroads in her figure skating career.

The path Meissner has taken since the 2006 worlds has been steadily and inexorably down, hitting what she must hope is bottom at last weekend's Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy.
Meissner, 18, was last in a six-woman field. Dead last. Eighteen points from fifth and 42 from first. Fell on her first three jumps in the long program.

In her other six competitions since the world triumph, Meissner's skating has ranged from competent to mediocre.

With the U.S. Championships six weeks away, Meissner needs to figure out quickly what is wrong or risk missing the top three - which would mean not qualifying for the 2008 worlds.

After her poor Turin performances, Meissner told commentator Peter Carruthers of ESPN that she needed to train harder.

"To me, she seems to be second-guessing herself," Carruthers said. "When I look in her eyes, I don't see full conviction."

Meissner and her coach, Pam Gregory, were on their way back from Italy and could not be reached for comment.

"My alarm bells are not high, because I believe in Kimmie," said Lori Nichol, skating's most decorated choreographer, who has worked with Meissner for four seasons. "I would bet this kind of performance [in Turin] will motivate her."

Meissner accounted for her up-and-down efforts in the 2006-07 season by citing adjustment problems to the pressure and celebrity demands that followed the surprise win at worlds. This season, she is coping with physical changes and being out of high school.

And then there is the issue of the sport's judging system, which demands that programs be crammed so full it has led to an epidemic of mistake-riddled performances.

"Because of what is required in the new system, we will continue to see a lot more inconsistent performances by everyone," Nichol said.

从文章中可以看出KIMMIE对于GPF中SP的分数很失望呢.估计LP发挥失常,跟这有很大关系!!

KIMMIE不要想太多了,过去就算了,好好准备接下来的比赛吧!
franzsfan 发表于 2007-12-19 17:47:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 hu2891601 于 2007-12-19 14:51 发表
啊。。。这样的话,09全美将可以用惨烈来形容了。。

嗯,而且不止女单,貌似每个项目都挺惨烈的……
frenchrabbit 发表于 2007-12-20 00:34:45 | 显示全部楼层
其实Meissner短节目的滑行状态是很好的,不过她的33,肯定是不承认的。
Meissner需要找到一个合适的编排,能够点燃她的编排!
小公主 发表于 2007-12-20 07:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得现在的节目不是很适合KIMMIE呢,她滑起来好象瞒吃力的.不知道什么时候才能找到适合她的,这个赛季的两套...好象都不怎么好.
小公主 发表于 2007-12-26 17:49:25 | 显示全部楼层
转载:

Figure skater Meissner accepts criticism, but can her fans?

The e-mails I have received and the comments on figure skating newsgroups (yes, I do skim them) about a recent column on Kimmie Meissner call for more than the responses I have sent to the e-mailers who included their names

So let me clarify a few things.

1. In my list of Meissner's competitions since she won the 2006 world title, I omitted her victory at the 2007 Four Continents Championships. This was not done out of any ulterior motive to strengthen my point about her having a series of inconsistent performances the last two seasons. I just forgot about it, plain and simple. My bad.

However, had it been included, there also would have been this caveat: Meissner beat a field with none of the Japanese who finished 1-2-5 at the 2007 worlds. Against a stronger field, it is highly unlikely her triumphant free skate (with a triple flip jump reduced to a single) would have been enough to overcome her sixth place in the short program.

2. Who at the U.S. Championships could keep Meissner from one of the three world team spots, which I suggested was a possibility? If she skates as poorly as she did in the Grand Prix Final, it would be easy to see her finishing behind Emily Hughes, Alissa Czisny and Ashley Wagner -- as well as Caroline Zhang and Mirai Nagasu, although Zhang and Nagasu don't meet the minimum age requirement for senior worlds.

3. The game clearly has changed with Emperor Ottavio's New Clothes: the Code of Points judging system promulgated by International Skating Union President Ottavio Cinquanta. Since its introduction in 2003, very few top skaters have pull off a "clean" short and long program in the same event. (By clean, I mean one with virtually all the content the skater planned as well as no major errors in the execution of the program.)

Who knows if the skaters so consistent in the pre-COP era would be able to do it today, given all the stuff (much of it needless junk) they would need to cram into programs to score more points? (Although I suspect Michelle Kwan and Brian Boitano and Alexei Yagudin and several others would have been able to manage that sort of consistency and brilliance.) Talk of eliminating one of the four spins allowed in the free skate gives me some hope the powers-that-be are beginning to see how ugly much of today's mistake-filled skating looks.

4. Yes, Miki Ando of Japan became the second straight women's world champion (after Meissner) who failed to qualify for the Grand Prix Final. But Ando has spent this whole season battling a shoulder injury that affects her spins and some of her jumps. And what does Ando have to do with Meissner?

5. Promoting the sport and helping build a skater's confidence are not part of my job, even if I really enjoy figure skating (why else would I have been covering it for 27 years?) and am saddened to see the sport in what seems to be an irreversible slide because of a dearth of talent.

Too many skating fans still want the athletes to be treated like porcelain figurines rather than as athletes open to both criticism and praise.

To her credit, Meissner understands what came with the territory after she showed how good she could be at the 2006 worlds. This is what she said -- and I included in a story about her before the 2007 nationals -- in an e-mail to me last year.

"I also feel there is more expectation and more criticism, but I guess that is part of it," Meissner wrote. "So I'm just learning how to deal with it all, but I know I have a lot to improve on and that it takes time."

Meissner scored a personal best 129.70 in the free skate at the 2006 worlds. She has not come within nine points of that at an international competition since, and her best score this year is 103.99.
小公主 发表于 2008-1-18 10:17:33 | 显示全部楼层
KIMMIE已经从GPF失利的阴影走出来了.

提高了triple flip-triple loop  的成功率, 对全美的信心倍增.相信KIMMIE会给我们一个惊喜的.!!

另外原来KIMMIE在参加GPF之前,在训练时扭伤了右脚脚踝,只能包裹着脚参加GPF,
这个伤可大大影响了她的条约质量呢. 不过KIMMIE一直都没有对外说自己有伤,即使是在LP出现了严重失误,被人们质疑她的33,也没有说半句.  我可怜的孩子......我就说嘛,KIMMIE这样失常,肯定是有原因的....原来真的受伤了.

希望KIMMIE在全美有好的表现!!我们全力支持她!!!

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080115&content_id=40546&vkey=ice_news
tobyid 发表于 2008-1-18 10:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
kimmie能掌握5周三周,干脆不需要2种不同的3-3,有一种稳定的能不被降组的3-3就够了!
汤昊 发表于 2008-1-18 12:35:26 | 显示全部楼层
坚决支持KIMMIE卫冕全美冠军!
冰花飞溅 发表于 2008-1-22 22:32:19 | 显示全部楼层
冰花飞溅 发表于 2008-1-22 22:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
还有:

这张好小哦
继续...

这张好看~~
冰花飞溅 发表于 2008-1-22 22:51:06 | 显示全部楼层
这张有点不象

这张小公主贴过的样子

小公主 发表于 2008-1-25 12:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
全美SP暂列第四!!虽然卫冕有些渺茫!!但是我对KIMMIE依然充满信心的!!!! KIMMIE要拿出看报家本领!!超级好的心理素质!!!

全力支持KIMMIE卫冕!!!!

LP爆发!!!
小公主 发表于 2008-1-25 17:02:01 | 显示全部楼层
Defending champion Kimmie Meissner sits fourth after falling on a triple flip in her short to Peter Gabriel's "The Feeling Begins." She enters the free skate with 57.58 points, 12.65 points behind Nagasu.  "I thought the performance was really good; I was really into it," she said. "The flip was just a silly mistake. I was jumping great in practice. I was like, 'What happened?' It just didn't go up."  After falling, Meissner quickly righted herself and skated the rest of her program clean.  "I said, 'All right, Kimmie, it happened, forget about it,'" she said. "I've had falls in competition before, and I know how to handle it." Meissner, who is coming off a disappointing sixth-place finish at the recent Grand Prix Final, remained upbeat about her skating and her future in the sport.  "I don't want to talk about [my performances at] the Grand Prix Final; I just had a bad day," she said. "I just have to stay focused all the way through the long program.
"It's great to see U.S. skating has a lot of young skaters coming up. When I was younger, I was excited to do well. I'm happy for them, and I'm happy for myself."

KIMMIE的心理素质,,,,,,好!她能够这样想我就放心了.估计KIMMIE的LP一定会有很好的表现的!!!懂事的好孩子!!!加油啊!
陆屿 发表于 2008-1-26 09:47:03 | 显示全部楼层

这一套线条非常漂亮,尤其是胸前的线条和虚腰带的设计,再加上下部似乎用了渐变红,点缀亮片后,非常别致。。。
科科 发表于 2008-1-26 11:30:03 | 显示全部楼层
这件衣服真好看,KIMMIE出落得越来越漂亮了,加油哦!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表