怎么感觉猛的就胖了好多?
真心希望中年以后不要真的胖的不能看啊~
不过帅哥胖了也是胖帅哥,真可爱啊。
alexes 发表于 2004-9-1 20:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
找到一张Weir的封面照片,不另开帖子了,就放在这里了
立羽 发表于 2004-9-6 22:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用eric2000在2004-8-9 23:24:44的发言:
中年俄罗斯人的体形问题,不仅是男人,女人也是如此,看看米申、塔拉索娃就知道了,不过BS的教练除外。。。

谁有塔拉索娃年轻的照片贴上来看看。我过去的一个健美老师说,练跳舞的只有一退下来肯定会胖走形,因为不再拉韧带拉肌肉了就会松掉。就跟我们以前体育课流传说跑完步马上坐地上肯定屁股会变大一个道理。
不知道是不是真的 呵呵
alexes 发表于 2004-9-15 21:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊好象瘦点了,小Andrei越来越可爱了

老太太的队伍

Joubert和荒川

荒川上了杂志封面

好想买这期啊,哭ing.......

yueguang 发表于 2004-9-15 21:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊是有点瘦了,ANDERI 梳这样的发型,感觉比很成熟啊!!!
alexes 发表于 2004-9-15 23:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
还有一些相关的文章
Around the Rink in Simsbury

Hungarian Champion Trains with Tarasova: Reigning European Champion Julia Sebastyen, who finished sixth at the 2004 Worlds, spent a month this summer training with Tatiana Tarasova’s group in Simsbury, Connecticut.

“I am very happy I can skate here with all of these great skaters and Tatiana,” said Sebastyen, who bunked at Tarasova’s home during her stay. “Of course it helps me.  It is good I can practice with so many other champions.

“Back home, all of the best Hungarian skaters train together at one practice each day. Most of the time this is good, but it can sometimes be difficult.”

Perhaps Sebastyen was thinking of her growing rivalry with 19 year-old countrywoman Viktoria Pavuk, who finished fourth at Europeans. Pavuk, along with a bevy of other young contenders such as Italy’s Carolina Kostner and Japan’s Miki Ando, is noted for her triple, triple jump combinations. Sebastyen, despite her trademark huge triples, is not. Will she up her technical content this season?

“Yes, I am planning a triple Salchow, triple loop in my free program. I am also working on a triple toe, triple toe combo, or a triple Lutz, triple toe,” she said. “And like all of the other skaters, I am trying more interesting and harder steps, and harder spins, like a layback combination. With this new (judging) system, we all want to be marked at a higher level.”

Last season, the 23 year-old Sebastyen, who has trained in Budapest for the last ten years with coaches Andras Szaraz and Eszter Jurek, overcame her sometimes-troubling nerves to become the first Hungarian lady to ever claim the European title.  What’s more, it happened in her home town.

“I am much more familiar in Hungary now.  Lots of people watch my practices. They know me and follow my next competitions,” said Sebastyen, who began skating at age three at an outdoor rink in Miskolc, 200 kilometers outside of Budapest.

This season, Sebastyen will follow in the footsteps of Katarina Witt, Debi Thomas and many others and perform her free program to the strains of Bizet’s Carmen. Her short program is set to Yngwie Malmsteen’s Fire and Ice.  

“(Carmen) was Tatiana’s idea, but I wanted to skate to character music. It’s good for me,” said Sebastyen.  “My new short, it’s good because it’s a little bit faster than most of my music.

“Every competition I always (try to) do my best. I hope I have luck this year and can reach higher places.”

Sebastyen is scheduled to compete at Skate Canada, Trophee Eric Bompard and Cup of Russia this fall.

Germans Summer in Connecticut: Two-time German champion Annette Dyrt, who finished 21st at the 2004 Worlds, also spent the summer in Simsbury.  

”I have to learn everything that the very best skaters do on the ice,” said the 21 year-old, who usually trains in Munich.  “I am not the best at this rink; Shizuka (Arakawa) and Julia (Sebastyen) are the best. I am in the middle, so to skate with them and learn from them is wonderful.”

Tarasova choreographed Dyrt’s new free program to Khachaturian’s Spartacus; the German champion is keeping her current short program, set to Saint-Saens’ Danse Macabre, for another season.

Dyrt’s full-time coach, Janett Folle, who speaks fluent Russian, English and German, remained with Dyrt during her two-month stay and assisted many of the singles’ skaters training at Simsbury this summer. Folle revealed that Tarasova offered her a more permanent position working with the Simsbury group, now that there are so many single ladies and men training there. Folle is considering the move, including visa and working paper requirements.

Music choices: Reigning European Champion Brian Joubert, who captured the silver medal at the 2004 Worlds, will skate his 2004-2005 short program to music from Blue Man Group, and his free program to the strains of 1492: Conquest of Paradise, a movie soundtrack previously used by former World champions Elvis Stojko and Todd Eldredge.

“I don’t remember Stojko’s program, but
鱼类 发表于 2004-9-16 08:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
日本的高桥这么年轻就师从老太太了,前途不可限量啊。对比一下我国的男单小将,还都在家里整天跳四周跳呢。
margaret 发表于 2004-9-17 19:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
感觉荒川是越来越漂亮了。
柏山艾莉 发表于 2004-9-17 22:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
同感!
Shizuka的味道越来越好了
不过只是她的脸型比较方 看起来充满了正气 有略微男性化
不过上面几张照片看得出来她现在真的漂亮了很多
鱼类 发表于 2004-9-17 23:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
Shizuka本来就是大美女

alexes 发表于 2004-9-18 09:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊7月在圣彼得堡的照片

草珊瑚 发表于 2004-9-18 11:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
啊!楼上的照片真是闪闪发光啊……电得我受不了了啊~~~
[em12]

以下是引用admin在2004-9-17 23:19:32的发言:
Shizuka本来就是大美女

是啊是啊~~~觉得她以前在比赛的时候化的妆都不是太好的说,经常化得很浓……但私底下的训练时的照片真是好漂亮啊~清秀又眉目如画~~

gtxys 发表于 2004-9-18 12:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
其实我个人感觉静香(这么称呼比较亲啊)算不得美女,但是比较可人,让人看着舒服!
 楼主| princess 发表于 2004-11-7 15:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

我试着译了AY的QnA

首先感谢yagudin先生在百忙中回答了我们的问题。

1. 您在赛季间歇时喜欢作些什么?(或者说你有没有休息的时候?LOL!)——Nicole-NLeigh

赛季后我通常喜欢去海滩放松。我也喜欢旅行,回我俄罗斯的家中探望亲戚朋友。上个月我刚刚拿到了驾船的执照,所以明年夏天我很有可能自己驾船航海!

2. 你在随SOI表演中最美好的记忆是什么?——Becca84

毫无疑问是最开始那晚。那是我们第一次向观众展示我们的新节目。对我们来说,这实在太重要了, 因为我们为此付出了很多。我们都很急切地想看到观众的反应。这个节目我们光在北美就用了5个月而且它总能带来让人兴奋的开幕之夜。

3. 为什么铁面具是金色的?(我指的是你铁面人节目的服装颜色。)——dewdrop

实际上是青铜色。我的服装设计师认为这样的视觉效果更好。

4. Yagudin先生,这个问题是代表我们全体在Spanish Speaking Forum中的西班牙人问的。我们读过一个采访说SOI表演团正计划到欧洲循回演出。到时我们有没有机会看到你的现场表演?(或者在离我们这儿近一点的地方,比如法国)我们西班牙的冰迷期待着你的到来。

今年11SOI会去比利时。我也很希望不久的一天能到西班牙表演。另外,虽然我的行程表里还没有列出来,我还是很有可能去法国表演的。

5. 亲爱的yagudin先生我实在太激动了LOL

首先感谢你在所有的SOI中的激情表演。我有两个关于“礼物”的问题。

A. 这些年来你一定受到了很多冰迷的礼物了,那么请问最有趣的,最奇怪的,和最让 你感动的分别是哪些呢?

我收到的最让我感动的礼物是一件手工织的毛衣。每次我穿它的时候,一想到人们为我花这么长时间做这样的事情就会感到格外温暖。还有,我很喜欢折纸作品, 就是那些用上千片纸张连成复杂的工艺品。他们在这上面花费的时间精力真让人佩服。最有趣也是最奇怪的礼物是一副拳击手套!

B. 你怎么处理所有这些礼物?——True Blue

我会读每一封来信保留每一件礼物。很遗憾我不能一一回信,但我真的很感谢这些年来人们给我的支持祝福。

gtxys 发表于 2004-11-7 16:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

感谢princess带来的文章,还是看中文亲!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则