楼上的理论居然是英文的...好好学习下...我打算回头跟外教学,得好好补习下英文先~

chuansilvial 发表于 2007-2-7 14:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
qijiajia945,你怎么想和外教学阿? 我反倒想回国学的,因为便宜一些阿
吴东 发表于 2007-2-4 22:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

我想问一下高手:怎么样才可以让自己动作更加优美啊。。我现在会双足旋转和单足旋转。。但就是单足旋转不了

几圈啊。笨啊。。还有就是问一下点冰一周跳。。怎么练的啊。。你们教教我吧

chuansilvial 发表于 2007-2-7 09:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

2.8 Forward 3-turns
BASIC RULE: You don't turn a 3. You get everything into the right position, and the 3 TURNS ITSELF. YOU are not the agent. Physics is. 主要就是说,你不用转,

你把姿势摆对了,他自己就转成3了。 你不用控制,物理在控制。

Posture is a key element in 3-turns. Your body must be upright and centered over your skating foot. Looking down during the turn spells trouble. Your head is

heavy, and if you look down or lean forward, you are putting weight into the circle, which will pull you off balance and into the circle. 姿势要正确。身体要

竖直,中心就在你滑冰的那只脚上。往下看冰就要糟糕了, 因为你脑袋很重,如果你往下看或者往前倾,你就把重心放到圆里了,这样就不能保持平衡,你会被朝圆心拉过去。

If the 3-turn scrapes, it usually means you are forcing the turn with your hip. 如果你转3,感觉在刮冰,那就是说你在用髋来强制来转,是不对的。

How-to for forward 3-turns (turn from forward to backward):

1) A 3-turn is always done on the arc of a circle. At the beginning of the turn, rotate the upper body so that your shoulders and chest are parallel to the

arc of the circle and facing toward the center of the circle, and your arms are extended along the arc of the circle itself. Your head faces the direction of

motion. Your free foot is close to the skating foot and over the tracing. Keep your legs in this position relative to each other throughout the turn (if they

are touching as you start the turn, they should be touching in exactly the same way at the end).

3-turn 应该总是在圆周上作的。开始的姿势是上半身转面向圆。胳膊应该在圆周上,肩膀和胸和圆弧平行, 面朝圈里。 开始的时候你朝滑的方向看。浮足贴着滑冰的那只脚。(

上面英文是说浮足不要离太远,但是我朋友给我demo的时候说浮足的脚背靠在滑冰的脚的一起成180 度, 就和Mohawk 姿势差不多。 (前刃变后刃半周Mohawk))转的时候自始至

终两个角的位置都是这样。浮足绝对不可以晃来晃去,难看,而且会使你更容易失去平衡。我学的时候,练习的时候要求作一个半圆,在1/4的地方转,然后滑完另1/4。后来渐渐

的要求作一个整圆,1/2的时候转。

2) Remember the pre-check. And remember that the check consists of BOTH having the forward arm forward AND having the back arm BACK. The back arm should be

rotated to the point where you can feel the pinch between your spine and your shoulder-blade. The check isn't strong enough if it doesn't hurt a little.

转之前,你要自己检查一下。在前面的手往前,后面的手往后。后面的那个比较重要。要转到你能感觉到脊椎和肩骨夹得有点疼得程度才对.

(如果有人觉得有用,我在好好翻译后面的好了)

3) Remember down-up-down. It is absolutely critical. Before the 3-turn your weight should be back on your blade (not on the tail, but at the back of your

instep. When you lift UP on the knee, your weight rocks toward the toe. When you finish your 3, the weight rocks back again. Step into the turn on a deeply

bent knee, lift UP at the point you want to turn, and sink down again after the turn. The UP does 2 things: It reduces the weight on your blade, making the

turn possible, and it rocks your weight from under/behind your instep to closer to the toe, reducing the amount of the blade that is on the ice

4) Don't think about turning at all. Get your upper body into position (rotated) and hold the lower body, complete with feet) unrotated. Your body is like a

spring, in which the upper end is twisted, but you haven't let the lower end follow. Then release the spring by releasing the lower body/feet/legs (while

rising UP) to allow the lower body to rotate to match the upper body. The lower body will do this ON ITS OWN without your turning anything. If you think

about turning, you will force the turn and it will scrape. Try this: Step into a FO edge for a 3 turn. Skating knee bent. Rotate your upper body to a strong

position. Rise UP on the skating knee. Don't think about turning at all. MAGIC! You turned anyway! AND, because you weren't thinking about turning, the 3 was

qijiajia945 发表于 2007-2-8 12:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

外教和一般教练一个价啊~~

你说呢~我就担心到时听不懂,跟不上 呵呵

chuansilvial你有8条曲线英文的理论吗? 贴上来??(我还在打基础ing...)

你在加拿大吗? 什么时候回来啊? 回哪里呢?

chuansilvial 发表于 2007-2-11 02:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
qijiajia945, 不会听不懂把。。。。下周二我上课要不给你录一点我们上课,看看我朋友能不能去帮录一下。 不会跟不上吧,他反正也没什么太多的要说。就知道inside edge, outside edge 然后最基本的英语就好了好像。

什么是
8条曲线???大概描述一下,我就应该知道是英语的哪一个了。 我都是自己在网上找英文的看,不过可以给你大概翻译一下。

我在多伦多。 都8年没有回国了,不知道什么时候会去阿, 也不知道回哪里,国内也没有家了。。。。。 争取奥运会回去!!
chuansilvial 发表于 2007-2-11 03:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
我想我知道你说的八条曲线是什么了。
http://sports.expertvillage.com/videos/forward-swizzles-advanced-ice-skating.htm
这个是一个Florida 的教练教滑冰排的,应该就是你说的八条曲线
Hello my name is Dmitri Olympiev and I am from Pembroke Pines, FL. You can reach us on the web at www.pinesicearena.com. The next exercise, I'm going to put my feet together, arms straight out and back straight. Now I'm going to spread my toes, keeping the ankles together. I'm going to seat on my knees, lean a little bit forward and I'm going to paint a circle with my feet. This exercise is called "Forward Swizzles" I'm going to bend my knees, keep my back straight, lean forward - One, Two. Take a look at this. Keep my back straight, arms out, bend my knees - One, Two, Three. Keep in mind, I've got to get to my circle real quick, so I have to move my feet real quick. One of the things to practice is this - One, two. One, two. On a movement of the ankle, keep it quick. One, two. We'll be right back.
  1. &lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;<br>refLinks('http://sports.expertvillage.com/videos/forward-swizzles-advanced-ice-skating.htm','Forward Swizzles in Advanced Ice Skating');<br>&lt;/script&gt;
复制代码

这个是他的讲稿。 我大概翻译一下。 把两只脚放在一起,胳膊伸直,后背挺直。 脚尖分开,脚跟并在一起。 坐在膝盖上,往前靠一点点。 然后用脚画圆。 然后他说这个英文叫 Forward Swizzles。 哦,然后他还说要把膝盖弯着。
他网页上还有backward swizzles, take a look if u r interested.

qijiajia945 发表于 2007-2-12 11:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

chuansilvial 你给出来的这个是前后葫芦步~~偶最早学会的就是这个动作,因为它完全靠的是内刃.

我想要的是单脚的8条弧线:

左前外,左前内,右前外,右前内 | 左后外,左后内,右后外,右后内.

不过你给的网站不错看~~

新冰上狂飙 发表于 2007-2-12 11:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
10 楼的朋友,你在那里巡场,我也很想有一个这样的工作,每天可以滑冰又可以认识很多喜欢滑冰的朋友,可以互相交流滑冰的经验,来共同提高,有空可以常联系吗?
qq584238260 发表于 2007-2-15 16:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

我是新手啊,希望各位哥哥姐姐们教我啊,我很爱花滑这项运动

[em19]
xing29720 发表于 2007-2-15 20:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

唉...同病相连呐

[em48]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表