[05-06] 2006年世界花样滑冰锦标赛女子单人滑资格赛+短节目专栏

关闭 [复制链接]
小公主 发表于 2006-3-23 16:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

JOANNIE的表现真的不错,看来她为加拿大争了面子了,KIMMIE也很好,希望她能保持,真希望看到她站在领奖台上的样子。对于SASHA,我无语了。

hu2891601 发表于 2006-3-23 16:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

ok, yeah, go to www.ppstream.com then, click on 频道介绍 (i'm just copying and pasting, can't type chinese.. grr)on top of the page... there's a channel list, i think CCTV5 is on Page 4, if not, just look for it, not that much channels. and then, click this under CCTV5, and they will ask you to install their program, so just follow the instruction, it only takes a minute or two, and it doesn't take up much of your disk space at all.

So, that's it, i think.. feel free to ask me about any other questions! ^_^

非常墙 发表于 2006-3-23 17:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

hu2891601, I'd like to thank you again for your kind guidance. I'm really new here, the moment I wrote my first post was actually my very first time participating as a new member of this team. :)

I'd like to know: Do you mostly watch LIVE competitions from CCTV5, or are there any other good ones out there that are available as well? The only one I was familiar with that's from China is CCTV5, I feel kind of attached to it emotionally. The only thing that can be bothersome is that sometimes their camera staff could get quite distracted and ended up capturing and broadcasting the audience too much instead of focusing on what was going on on the ice.

Going back to this website you recommanded,the problem I seemed to encounter was that after I hit 播放,they did not ask me to install anything, but it remained in a 缓冲 state for an extended period of time, and each time after it hit around 96%,it'd just go back to a much lower number,which was a bit frustrating. But after a few rounds of struggles, I could finally see things come up, which is nice.

Another issue is that all the characters on that page seem to turn out to be 乱码,is this normal? It made it impossible to read anything if it's that messed-up.I wonder if everyone experiences this or it's just my computer.(the encoding key doesn't correct this either)

I think I'm going to stick with this site from now on.It feels comforting to have access to Mandarin broadcasting. How did you find this website at the first place?

Thank you.

hu2891601 发表于 2006-3-23 17:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

I find this webiste from searching, haha..

If you wanna watch LIVE competitions online, I believe that CCTV5 is the only one... some european channels do broadcast them LIVE, but you can't find them anywhere on web, unless you have that channel on TV, otherwise you can't watch it. Sometimes they showed the audience is because they lost the signal, but it really doesn't happen that much...

They didn't ask you to install anything, that's good, that means your computer has that program already.. and about the buffering.. if your computer internet connection is slow, like if you have dial-up, or some slow wireless connections, it will take awhile...

And yes, that page is all 乱码 for me also, I don't know anyone else is like this too, cause we both have the computer in US, so this could be the difference. but it doesn't really affect you watching the competition though... well, at least it doesn't affect me, hehe.

kk, enjoying the competition tomorrow!

非常墙 发表于 2006-3-23 18:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

I just lost it again. It was in the middle of playing, and then all of a sudden,during the time I was still in the process of writing you actually, it all ended on its own. And then the buffering just seemed neverending... :(

Where are you located in the States? It's good to know you in here. It must be fate, the fate of having the same passion for figure skating. I was very distraught ealier in the afternoon for not being able to watch the pair competition after a long struggle online with the other website.

I'm kind of old-fashioned I guess, and it wasn't until recently that I started to make more use of my computer. I'm just not much of a computer person, but I'm trying very hard to pick up what I need to know. I used to have dial-up,but not anymore.So I cannot really understand where all this slowness is coming from.

沉睡de森林 发表于 2006-3-23 18:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
我现在无所求了,只求cohen的一套完整的LP了,
cozybreeze 发表于 2006-3-23 21:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用非常墙在2006-3-23 16:04:49的发言:

Kimmie Meissner is a really talented young lady. I do feel very strongly about her future career.Her poise and determination will get her far--very likely the gold medal favorite in 2010.

very likely? i don't think so, maybe one of the gold medal favorites, but don't forget Mao Asada and Yuna Kim, who are both very likely to beat Kimmie in next year's Worlds, in my opinion

dj 发表于 2006-3-23 21:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

SASHA一定要把握机会啊,她总是关键时刻掉链子。这次再不把握好,以后机会更小了。

ferrerol 发表于 2006-3-23 23:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

Sasha资格赛居然比成这个样子,大家都认为这是她加冕世界冠军的最好机会,但是她也许真的就是千年老二的命吧,这么容易赢的比赛她照样可以输掉.应该说现在主动权还在她自己手里,她SP还是很有优势的,这次参赛的其他选手在冬奥会上的SP成绩都跟她差了4分以上,所以她SP之后完全可以追回劣势,关键还是看LP,就怕她到时候又摔得稀里糊涂的,那就真的给其他人机会了.

日本女单真是强啊,除掉MIKI和荒川之后这次参赛的三人有两人进入SP最后一组,特别是中野这一个赛季进步特别大.其实我感觉她也就是跳跃比以前稳定了很多,至于表演方面我觉得她没有什么质变,但是PCS还是一步步地走高.罗切特这次也是有相当好的机会,把握住的话站上领奖台 是没问题的.

期待刘艳能顺利完成SP和LP,将名次往前提一些,现在看来要进入前十名的话有难度,还得努力啊!

DSC 发表于 2006-3-24 00:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

女单好冷清啊......

比起男单的讨论真是差太多了,

难道是因为没有关跟小卡娅在吗?

yueguang 发表于 2006-3-24 00:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
估计是这次女单的争夺没想象当中的激烈,还有P/T夺冠后大家都庆祝呢~~其实从资格赛的结果看,也够激烈的了,首先COHEN能否在SP和LP中后来居上就是个看点,SP时人气会旺起来的,还从来没见国女单的帖子会受到冷落~~
adria 发表于 2006-3-24 00:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

cohen.....默..

fumie....俺不喜欢她的lp...

我还是希望年轻选手们能有好的表现...

loooop 发表于 2006-3-24 01:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

考虑到JEFF这次可能拿不了牌(偶自PIA,大家轻PIA),所以我把希望先寄托在罗切特身上,希望她能好好利用东道主优势,为加拿大女单拿到多年来的第一块世锦赛奖牌.

说到罗切特,作一个不太恰当的比较,如果不告诉你她的年龄,大家觉得她和张丹同为20岁吗?我觉得张丹表演上要有所突破,就得先突破女孩的形象和气质.又比如同为15岁的MAO和YUNA,后者已经有了少女的气质,节目细腻很受欢迎,前者还像小学生一样,被评价为"表演幼稚".都不是天生会表演的,但小雪21岁的时候(99年)看起来已经比张丹成熟了,咋丹MM就这么"青春"呢?

非常墙 发表于 2006-3-24 07:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用cozybreeze在2006-3-23 21:19:41的发言:

very likely? i don't think so, maybe one of the gold medal favorites, but don't forget Mao Asada and Yuna Kim, who are both very likely to beat Kimmie in next year's Worlds, in my opinion

I agree with you on this--by that time, many gals will have the equal chance to be at the top. What I meant to say earlier is that IF Kimmie keeps up the determination and hard work, she'd very likely be one of them.

cozybreeze 发表于 2006-3-24 08:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

Sasha的短节目基本上不成问题,但她长节目的发挥实在是让人提心吊胆。这次世锦赛真的是她具备争金实力以来机会最好的一届了,真要把握不住恐怕她从今往后最大的荣誉只能定格在全美女单冠军咯

如果Sasha真的没有冠军命,我希望是Joannie爆冷。她本赛季的两套节目编排都非常出彩,而且她的表现力也愈发成熟动人了,具有一种十分神秘飘渺又温婉柔美的气质,越来越喜欢她了^_^

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表