I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

Baby are you ready cause it's getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode?
What goes on between us no-one has to know
This is a private show

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

[CHORUS]

[x4]

[CHORUS x2]

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
fs2046 + 5 + 1 期待!
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 mua^_^
olychamp + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

gopatrick 发表于 2009-4-14 01:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 CSD 于 2009-4-14 01:08 发表
YUNA的新EX ”Don’t Stop the Music” by Sandra Bezic

白阿姨难道打算把今年Sasha的SOI表演节目循环再用吗
olychamp 发表于 2009-4-14 04:26:23 | 显示全部楼层
对呵,Bezic一直是SOI的编舞,今年Sasha的两个节目一个是月光奏鸣曲,另一个就是Rihanna的Don't stop the music,没这么投机取巧的。

另外一个小发现,今年和Oser大叔一起进花滑名人堂的Underhill/Martini,他们很多节目都是Bezic编的。 世界真小。
CSD 发表于 2009-4-14 06:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
Sasha那个是白阿姨编的么? ......不过那个版本很好,虽然不是Sasha的Ballerina风格......反正YUNA改点别的,EX不滑抒情的就好了
 楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2009-4-14 12:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 CSD 于 2009-4-14 06:20 发表
Sasha那个是白阿姨编的么? ......不过那个版本很好,虽然不是Sasha的Ballerina风格......反正YUNA改点别的,EX不滑抒情的就好了

这个看样子是走妩媚的小女人路线滴,我也很希望Yuna多多尝试不同风格的,比如说去年的Just a girl,我就很喜欢^_^

白阿姨不要太偷懒哦
Sandy 发表于 2009-4-14 12:27:25 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,弱弱的问一句:Sandra Bezic是给陈露编梁祝的那位吗?她还编过什么经典?
CSD 发表于 2009-4-14 13:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Sandy 于 2009-4-14 12:27 发表
嗯,弱弱的问一句:Sandra Bezic是给陈露编梁祝的那位吗?她还编过什么经典?

露露的几个经典中,除了95年的不是以外,其他都是白阿姨编出来的,最著名的就是96年的望春风、拉二,97年的Take Five也是,98年的不用说,也是白阿姨包办的 ;其他的知名作品还有Brian Boitano的88年奥运节目、Kristi Yamaguchi的92年奥运节目、TaraLipinski的98年奥运节目都很值得一看 ;其实她给申/赵编的99-01那两赛季用的自由滑”春魂”也不错,不过我个人比较没感觉 可能是觉得Lee Ann Miller更对申/赵的风格吧。。。。。。

PS:白阿姨是DW大叔介绍给YUNA的呢~要编不好还是偷懒搞流水线作业,连带处罚
凤求凰 发表于 2009-4-14 16:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
白阿姨给我家光头编的用了两个赛季的卡萨布兰卡非常好
reunion 发表于 2009-4-14 23:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
从韩网扒下两个yuna13日公开训练的小视频,有兴趣的亲下吧
《don't stop the music》的另一角度拍摄
http://www.namipan.com/d/c69cb34f0cf909763835bb4107846d0990d40319e39e4700
yuna接受采访前试麦克风的视频,很可爱,一直在做鬼脸
http://www.namipan.com/d/c3225c4a48e4d77afb623ab5408093d7c6951c63870c6100

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
DSC + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频^___^
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 3q^_^

查看全部评分

gopatrick 发表于 2009-4-15 01:00:40 | 显示全部楼层

韩国的英文报道

这世上有很多吃饱了撑着的淫 Yuna你以后就在加拿大定居吧,正常清静多了~

Since Kim Yu-na began captivating the world over with her charismatic performances from a few years ago, she has received unprecedented attention both at home and abroad. However, her long-awaited world championship victory last month seems to have also triggered a ripple of unexpected hostile reaction in her home country.

So-called "anti-fans" in cyberspace are not new to society. And it is not difficult to imagine that there would be some who would hold a grudge against the 19-year-old figure skating sensation for her enormous popularity and fortune. Such is human nature.

To date, about 10 "anti-Kim" communities have shown up on the Web.

One of them, which claims to be the first official anti-fan cafe devoted to smear campaigns against the figure skater, presents unflattering photos of Kim or "photoshopped" images that distort her face and body. It has over 3,000 registered members -- a pretty large group even when considering those who may have joined simply out of curiosity.

What has Kim Yu-na done to deserve this? Among the arguments is that Kim has neglected her duty as an athlete by filming too many commercials.

Experts say the "anti" syndrome is not a matter of right or wrong but more about the channel, which is cyberspace.

"We don't have the right to criticize (Kim's) detractors just because they have different opinions. But we do need to take a note of the fact that it is cyberspace where the detractors come out vocally," Yonsei University professor Whang Sang-min told The Korea Herald.

"When there is a mainstream, there is always an anti-stream, just like a thesis and an antithesis. So if you have a complaint that goes against the mainstream in the off-line world, it will be recognized as your personal opinion. But in cyberspace, your personal opinions and complaints are often mistakenly viewed as some social phenomenon that is as big as the mainstream," he said.

In Korean society, where modernization has taken place under the banner of "national advancement," people often identify themselves in association with a certain group. And if they can't find the right group, they form one where they can belong, the psychologist said.

Then, why are people angry at the young figure star?

Taking an example of actress Moon Geun-young, who was once condemned by some far rightists for allegedly donating money to only charities in a certain region, Whang says a minority will more likely be hostile toward another minority.

"It is easy to assume that members of a minority group, who are not recognized by the majority, would sympathize with those from other minority groups. But the truth is that they become even more antagonistic toward other minorities."

So, he says, Kim Yu-na's detractors are more likely to be male "grumblers," and with Moon Geun-young, who found herself in an ideological dispute, they will most likely be conservative "grumblers."

"Rules that apply to a modern world -- for example, it is deemed inappropriate (for Michelle Obama) to put her hand on the Queen's shoulder in the real world -- are no longer valid in a post-modern space like the internet," Whang said.

So would it be too "modern" to discuss countermeasures to stop these "post-modern" online critics? The psychologist thinks so. Rather, he says people just need to realize it is one facet of this internet-savvy society and encourage Kim not to pay attention to the malicious postings on the Web.

As far as Kim's own reaction goes, it seems clear that the teenage figure skater already has a good grasp of the intricacies of the situation. According to her agency, Kim is not particularly upset or depressed about the detractors, knowing not everyone can like her.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
DSC + 5 + 1 干脆嫁到加拿大好了XD

查看全部评分

CSD 发表于 2009-4-15 01:18:27 | 显示全部楼层
新增世锦赛视频下载:

第40页第781楼
世锦赛短节目加拿大bold版、匈牙利欧体版

第40页第782楼
世锦赛自由滑加拿大bold版

第40页第783楼
世锦赛赛后表演加拿大CBC版、丹麦欧体版、瑞典电视台版、(德国欧体版更换成较大版本)
世锦赛女单颁奖仪式日本Fuji版

PS:短节目那个Fuji Video with SBS Commentary其实是多语解说,不只有SBS的评论,可自行切换成各国的解说~(SBS/CBC/Germany EuroSport/FujiTV/France EuroSport/RTR Sport)

评分

参与人数 3体力 +10 人气 +3 收起 理由
fs2046 + 1 感谢发布视频,勤劳的小蜜蜂 :)抱歉没气
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 油菜花^_^
gopatrick + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

CSD 发表于 2009-4-15 03:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-4-15 01:00 发表
这世上有很多吃饱了撑着的淫 Yuna你以后就在加拿大定居吧,正常清静多了~

Since Kim Yu-na began captivating the world over with her charismatic performances from a few years ago, she has received unprecedented attention both at home and abroad. However, her long-awaited world championship victory last month seems to have also triggered a ripple of unexpected hostile reaction in her home country.

So-called "anti-fans" in cyberspace are not new to society. And it is not difficult to imagine that there would be some who would hold a grudge against the 19-year-old figure skating sensation for her enormous popularity and fortune. Such is human nature.

To date, about 10 "anti-Kim" communities have shown up on the Web.

One of them, which claims to be the first official anti-fan cafe devoted to smear campaigns against the figure skater, presents unflattering photos of Kim or "photoshopped" images that distort her face and body. It has over 3,000 registered members -- a pretty large group even when considering those who may have joined simply out of curiosity.

其余恕删

所以媒素质不高啊。。。为了利用YUNA的名字多卖些新闻挣些钱,连这个没啥新闻价值的也报导出来,有anti-fans对任何公众人物而言本来就再正常不过,尤其又是网络上约束力不高的地方。。。想起关在很早很早以前就遇过同样的状况了,那时甚至MKF帖里还有那个anti forum的链接,关粉还经常过去踩踩呢
。。心静自然凉,小事一桩~

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
gopatrick + 1 嗯嗯~做我家媳妇多好啊以后咱俩素亲家鸟XD

查看全部评分

roserose 发表于 2009-4-15 13:57:21 | 显示全部楼层
gopatrick的评论相当。。。
 楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2009-4-15 22:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
Yuna帮Hauzen拍的新广告(灰常漂漂啊

截图:

在线收看:
http://www.hauzen.com/living/2009/hauzen/20090414/images/swf/cf-flv.swf?SMSESSION=NO

下载:

2009 04 Yuna Kim Hauzen CM.flv (6.05M, 2009年4月22日 22:08 到期)
查看下载信息

44页贴出的图就是这个广告的拍摄现场

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
PS:棒子国疯子真是多。。。小go童鞋,嫩滴提议8错

评分

参与人数 3体力 +10 人气 +3 收起 理由
roserose + 5 + 1 是广告空调的?
fs2046 + 1 wow,好美,谢谢分享,抱歉没气了。
DSC + 5 + 1 灰常美^_^

查看全部评分

点冰三周 发表于 2009-4-16 18:27:08 | 显示全部楼层

Kim Yu-na的穿着引领潮流

Kim Yu-na's outfit draws attention

After *clinching her first World Championship title, figure skater Kim Yu-na returned home to attend her first day of school at Korea University. Since Kim's superstardom turned the whole nation into *paparazzi for her, even her *freshmen outfit ended up under the scope.

Kim usually appears in public events wearing dresses or suits. But her new school attire wowed many people and raised curiosity of the star's outfit brand.

According to fashion experts, Kim's *elegant black blazer is from the 2008 Fall/Winter Collection of the contemporary suit label "Time." Reportedly, Kim has been occasionally wearing the respective blazer at important events starting from 2008. As a result, sales of the same blazer *boosted nationwide.

The pair of shoes worn by Kim is from the brand "GIO & Samantha" and costs 235,000 won. After reports of what type of shoes she wears were released, the shoes became displayed in the first row at the GIO & Samantha shop in Galleria Department Stores due to customers' increasing demand of "Yu-na's shoes."

Kim's bag is from "MCM" and was released about two to three years ago. So it is no longer available. Finally, the shirt worn inside the blazer is from the renowned brand "Nike."

A representative of Galleria Department Store in Seoul was quoted as saying, "All the stores of the brands worn by Kim were busy answering to people's nonstop *inquiry calls."

Apparently, Kim has gained another key title as the "rising fashion icon" on top of her other *glorifying titles.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
CSD + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表