[表演] 雷鸟参加'Dancing with the Stars'第十季

[复制链接]
olychamp 发表于 2010-5-19 05:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
果然不出油菜O所料,小雷子爆发了!!!

赛前blog,两个舞的创意:

狐步舞的灵感来自于巨星Gene Kelly的歌舞剧,Evan滑过的雨中曲就是Gene Kelly的代表作,他说为了滑好那个节目他把电影看了300多遍!

斗牛舞的灵感来自于暮光之城-Twilight,Evan扮演的吸血鬼爱上了他的猎物:Anna。Evan版的吸血鬼太性感迷人了,昨天比赛后,星舞版立刻被色女的鼻血淹没,n多人说,有这么帅的吸血鬼,偶肯定自愿献身。

能闯进决赛就是胜利,奖杯只是锦上添花。通过这次比赛Evan结交了一批花滑圈子以外灰常油菜的朋友,发掘出了自身潜在的才华和能量,完成了一个貌似不可能的任务,并且让世界各地的广大观众(这个节目在美国以外的数十个国家地区都有播出)了解了他,接纳了他,喜欢上了他,这些收获都远远比一座奖杯的认可有价值的多。

不出意外,他将顺利进军总决赛。最后一周,共同期待一个完美精彩的大结局!

Evan Lysacek’s DWTS Blog: How Twilight Influenced My Paso Doble
May 17, 2010

It’s week 9 and we’re down to the final four couples!

I’m glad to say Anna and I are one of those couples, along with Chad and Cheryl; Erin and Maks; and Nicole and Derek. I can tell you we all are so excited we’ve made it this far. I’m told that the voting is so darn close between the four remaining couples that it’s completely unpredictable who will advance to next week’s finale. That’s why the judges’ scores are so important this week, as well as your continued votes. So now is not the time to hold back. Vote, vote, vote!

As I’ve mentioned in previous weeks, I’ve been touring with Stars on Ice. The travel at times has been a challenge because it zaps Anna’s energy and mine. Getting a good night’s sleep has been a rarity. But last night after going through camera blocking at the studio, I had a nice dinner with my family. Then I went home and I’m pretty sure my head hit the pillow around 9 p.m.

This week, Anna and I are performing the foxtrot and the paso doble. Our fox trot is very traditional and classy. We drew inspiration for this dance from Gene Kelly, his old movies and YouTube videos. I really like it a lot.

For our second dance, the paso doble, we varied a bit from tradition. We have a sort of Twilight-inspired storyline where I play a vampire who’s stalking his prey – which is Anna, of course. We had a lot of fun with this one and hope the audience does as well.

Speaking of the audiences, I have to tell you that we all appreciate the enthusiasm and support we’ve gotten this season. The live audiences at the shows are incredible. I often skate for audiences of 10,000 people or more in an arena at any given time. But at Dancing with the Stars, the studio audience is about 700 people. Sometimes we’re dancing within a foot of the people sitting in the front row.

When I skate, it’s dark and there’s a spotlight on me and I can’t see into the crowd. But at the studio, I can look into the crowd and see faces. It’s so intimate and such an adrenaline rush to be that close to everyone.

The connection each of us has made with the fans is what makes us want to keep performing week after week. I think that’s the ultimate reason we all want to advance to next week’s finals. It’s not about the mirror ball trophy — though that would look cool on any one of our mantels! It’s about enjoying the experience up until the last possible second. We’re all putting a bit of pressure on ourselves because we don’t want things to end prematurely. Tonight’s show you will see four couples that have had THE BEST time doing the show this season. We’re going to go out there and put our best foot forward –- we owe it to you for being so loyal to us all season long. –- Evan Lysacek

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
ferrari + 5 + 1 小雷好样的!

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-5-19 05:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
翻页前贴点Evan相关的东东:

一篇很长的Frank Carroll专访
http://www.mydesert.com/article/ ... o+put+desert+on+ice

里面有很多对Evan的评语,不难看出老爷子真的灰常喜欢他,而且为他骄傲。

“He doesn't skate like anybody else,” Carroll said. “You can see the intensity in his face and in his gestures. They're very intense, very dramatic, very masculine. You see it as a performance, like an entertainer that's not a skater.”

“He works harder than anybody — on the skating part,” said Carroll. “He does four times the normal load of repetition of jumping skills. Where most kids would repeat a jump maybe five times on a session, he'll do it 20 times. In fact, my big thing with him is trying to get him to stop doing so much. When I first got him, I said, ‘This young man is going to be injured,' and he has been hurt off and on because of this overwork.”

他说从Kristi Yamaguchi赢得星舞冠军后他就一直想去现场看这个节目。(Evan的比赛他几乎每场不落。)Evan在舞蹈训练里体现的拼命精神丝毫不逊色于冰场上的表现。(最近某人的脸明显消瘦下去,幸好只剩最后一周了)

“They practice six to seven hours a day on the floor and he has a performance at night,” Carroll said. “He's lost about five pounds and he's very thin anyway. If he has one night where he can't sleep — and he's not the best sleeper in the world — he's just dead.”

对名利老爷子看得挺开的,他说即使没有Evan的奥运金牌,他的执教生涯也很圆满了。

Carroll has coached former World Figure Skating Champions Linda Fratianne and Michelle Kwan. He skated in the Ice Follies and was named to World Figure Skating Hall of Fame in 2007.

But Lysacek is his first Olympic gold medalist and, when he won, Carroll shared in Lysacek's glory.

“I think the perception of people was that I wanted this desperately,” Carroll said. “I found out they wanted it more for me than I wanted it for myself. My career had been very fulfilled. All I can tell you is it was a wonderful thing to have happen.”

现在他从丰田中心退休,要专心在沙漠上开个冰场,他的兴趣是教更多的普通人滑冰,不仅仅是带专业选手。

“We haven't developed a faculty yet, but we'll sit down in the near future and start talking about people who have approached us. This project cannot be all elite skaters, like what I'm known for. It has to be available to everybody.”
olychamp 发表于 2010-5-19 06:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
翻页前最后一贴,关于贝尔宾和白同学恋情的报道,链接里有张合影。贝雷分开已经很久了,虽然已经接受了现实,还是有点难过。

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386028,00.html

BA退役基本确定,贝在SOI演出和小白合宿,演出结束后就搬去Ann Arber和白同住,两人打算去墨西哥度假。既然这是贝姐的选择,就祝他们幸福吧。

Now, White and Belbin are perfecting a new routine – daily life together. They share a hotel room on tour and are openly affectionate in public. Belbin, who once dated Evan Lysacek (and for whom both are rooting on Dancing with the Stars), may retire from competitive skating this year. She also plans on moving to Ann Arbor, Mich., to live with White, who will continue to compete with Davis.

They're also planning a Mexico vacation.

唯一值得欣慰的,贝白都会rooting for Evan on DWTS。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 1 看样子Tanith White就要诞生了…… T_T

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-5-19 06:38:53 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺小雷成功晋级总决赛!!!

半决赛美图

狐步舞-引爆快乐,Standing Ovation & a near perfect 29!

斗牛舞-惊艳全场,尤其是中间Evan的独舞,amazing! 经久不息的standing ovation!

震撼一吻

Perfect 10-10-10!!!

媒体评论:

Nicole is obviously a great dancer who performed her routines impeccably. But I have to say that hers and Derek’s performances weren’t as exciting as Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya’s this week. And maybe that had to do with expectation. I expect Nicole to be great. I expect Evan to be technically proficient but cold. But Evan really exploded with his two routines in a way that was completely unexpected: He broke out of his shy, solitary ice-skating skin and turned out two ebullient performances – first, a fox trot that was as crisp and clean as a 7-Up and also as fizzy and then a fierce, intense paso doble that sent a delicious shiver of goosebumps down my spine. Thanks to his cute-as-a-button nephew, Evan finally has broken out of his icy shell, and is able to do what the judges have wanted him to do all along — connect with his partner and the audience as a whole.

Evan also tied with Nicole for the sheer amount of star wattage that appeared in his background clip. Sure, Nicole had Diddy and Geffen's Ron Fair, but Evan had gold medalists Scott Hamilton and former “DWTS” champ Kristi Yamaguchi, coach Frank Carroll AND fashion designer extraordinaire Vera Wang. Not too shabby.

The producers arranged to have the golden boy perform last in the prime pimp spot, so you knew that he was going to deliver something special. And boy, did he ever: His fox trot, set to “I’ve Got the World on a String,” put him in his classic tux, with Anna in a gorgeous jewel-blue dress, and Evan hopped, skipped and jumped like a cheery ray of sunshine straight into my heart. Who knew this Olympic champion could be so charming? His boundless energy was infectious, and that victorious leap into the air when Anna graced him with a kiss was just so gosh darn adorable that I wanted to make an iPhone video of it, it made me so happy. Len thought Evan’s “happy-go-lucky fun side” was “absolutely wonderful.” “I completely felt the connection tonight,” commended Carrie Ann. “You were as high as a kite out there!” exclaimed Bruno. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

And the golden boy from Naperville, Ill., improved upon his nearly perfect score by sinking his teeth into that all-out, drag-out, vampire-themed paso doble. And man, did he dance the bejeesus out of that solo or what? The tepid, shy zombie Evan was nowhere to be found during this performance. Loved how Anna’s bustle turned into a cape that Evan flung around and dominated into submission. He was all power and drive and bloodsucking intensity, set to an Evanescence tune, and the whole routine left me breathless. I wasn’t the only one: Not only did the audience (including Kate Gosselin and last season’s champ Donny Osmond) go bonkers after this performance, but his fellow contestants and the judges did as well. “I loved it,” said Carrie Ann. “Fantastic,” said Len, who commended Evan for the dominant way he came out and “attacked” the routine. “Strong, yet artistic. Plenty of attack. The best elevation we’ve seen in a paso doble this season,” growled Bruno. Evan and Anna received a 29 for their fox trot and a 30 for their perfect paso, tying them with Nicole and Derek for the top spot.

Evan's paso doble was probably my favorite dance of his in a ''proving yourself as not just a total cutie but a potential DWTS winner'' capacity. I loved that he ripped off Anna's skirt to use it as a cape for his solo, then ditched the cape after a few seconds in favor of some purposeful leaps and violent full-body flings. Capes can become crutches if incorporated into one's solo for too long. Look at me, passing off my half-baked ballroom theories as facts. Who do I think I am? I must be high as a kite. I can only assume Evan and Anna chose a song by Evanescence (''Bring Me to Life'') to really drive home the point that powerful manliness is the essence of Evan. But a safer assumption is that the song was used for Twilight and ABC had all these creepy prop trees lying around anyway, so this would be the perfect opportunity to reveal that Evan Lysacek is a vampire. It explains why he's so driven. Ask Frank Carroll, Scott Hamilton, PopWatch on Ice correspondent Kristi Yamaguchi, Vera Wang, and Evan's mom. They'll confirm it. Also, you guys? Evan Lysacek is hot.

今晚Evan和Anna将再次表演这支斗牛舞,作为本赛季决赛前的最后一次Encore。

几个视频:

http://content.usatoday.com/comm ... n-makes-et-debut-/1

Kate Gosselin's first comment to Evan Lysacek in her job at DWTS correspondent for Entertainment Tonight: "You made me cry. Seriously, I got, like, chills, and literally caught myself crying. I leaned over to Jake [Pavelka] and said, 'Seriously, he may have sealed the deal.'"

Kate是本届星舞的参赛选手之一,热点话题人物,现为ET的特别通讯员,和Evan关系很好。昨晚比赛结束很多参赛选手和专业舞蹈演员都在Evan的twitter上留言祝贺。

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3 ... _with_Birthday_Tune

Donny observed that Evan Lysacek was "smiling like an Osmond out there" during his foxtrot with partner Anna Trebunskaya. The perfectionist within Evan admitted that "this morning we were still putting finishing touches on it…We wanted this week to deliver for our fans more than we've ever done at any other point in this competition."

Donny Osmond是著名电视节目主持人,上届星舞冠军,偶贴过两周前他对Evan的访问,那周Evan的Samba得分最低,但他说看好Evan能后来居上夺冠。昨天斗牛舞后,Evan拥抱了看台上的两个人,一个是Kate,另一个是Donny。

http://www.radaronline.com/exclu ... -soar-dancing-stars

这个视频里有昨天的部分精彩片断和赛后访问。

Lysacek, whose foxtrot and paso doble kept him neck and neck with the Pussycat Doll, said he decided to spice things up this week with a “vampire storyline.

某人金句:

"Maybe I have a future as a vampire," he joked.

很有爱的男人。(大家表错过赛前的幕后花絮,What would make Evan happy? 还有Evan小时候学滑冰的录像,Scott Hamilton, Frank Carroll, Vera Wang, Kristi Yamaguchi。Evan的妈妈说他从小就是个very unusual kid,也许真的有外星血统? 不出意外的话,前星舞冠军Kristi和Apolo都会出现在Evan总决赛的亲友团里。对了,昨天的亲友团还有几个湖人队的明星,奥运女单冠军Dorothy Hamill, COI的创始人Tom Collins和Evan的小师妹Mirai Nagasu。)

http://blogs.babble.com/famecraw ... with-the-stars-evan

As Evan said on DWTS last night, “For me, the happiest thing in the world is looking at pictures and video of my nephew. I wish I could see him more.”

另一个很有爱的视频:Vera Wang赛前探班,两人的感情好像亲母子。

http://www.examiner.com/examiner ... aceks-dressing-room

本来要走的,还是回来了,答应老大的事,就要把它做完。现在偶可以无愧地说一声,老大,偶米有辜负嫩。

下星期就是小O最后一次全职服务了。像冰舞帖子的标题一样,那将真的是我们的last dance了。期待一个perfect ending...

评分

参与人数 8体力 +50 人气 +26 贡献 +2 收起 理由
ferrari + 5 + 1 WOW, BRILLIANT! 向总冠军进发!
黄袍猫 + 5 + 1 喷血,小雷很害羞
Anemone + 5 + 1 悲喜交集中~~~~
DSC + 10 + 10 + 1 几天没爬上年华,错过多少小O油菜状况帖。。 ...
CSD + 10 + 10 + 1 雷鸟真不成话。。。穿这样,是想让偶流鼻血 ...
御饼0326 + 5 + 1 我也要有始有终~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 草~~乃终于洗澡洗醒
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 意料之中,PS:我最近粉的是纯爷们

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-5-19 10:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
发觉挖菜的FS啊~~~~~内圈坐定了~~~

小雷子干脆脱光了上算了,那件开档马甲跟没穿一样~~恭喜恭喜~~~快点去渡假啊,VM都走了,这哥们居然还在WORKING~~
 楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-5-19 22:16:59 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜evan进决赛!!!!一定要加油!!!!!爬去下视频,哈哈哈
Anemone 发表于 2010-5-19 22:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
俺爱Gene Kelly~~~~~
Singin' in the Rain大好~~~(其实他拍这部片子最大的成果就是把Stanley Donnan的老婆弄来家了,这位Donnan编舞现在还活着呢)不过我最喜欢Anchors Aweigh,那时候他才30出头,和Jerry共舞那一段也无比经典~~~
对上一页最后的消息:祝福+不待见(这怎么听都很假)。居然就这么住在一起了……看来过不了多久就要看到Tanith White了。
真要退役啊?!我至今没跟Ben哥照过相!!!!!![em66]我去年看到的心水的冰舞怎么全成绝唱了……好,Ben哥你好好学你们家理疗~~~
黄袍猫 发表于 2010-5-20 01:51:45 | 显示全部楼层
看视频了,狐步舞让我想起当年的《雨中曲》和《蓝色幻想曲》,斗牛舞让我想起《卡门》。
诗诗 发表于 2010-5-22 21:48:50 | 显示全部楼层
看完视频,大吼一句,Evan中间那段独舞太帅了~还有结束动作也相当有Fu呢~
emilieliu 发表于 2010-5-23 03:21:28 | 显示全部楼层
终于看到斗牛舞和狐步舞的视频了,斗牛舞实在是太让人震惊了!那感情,my god!这应该是他最熟悉的舞了吧,呵呵。好像卡门啊。可惜在冰上他没有人让在节目结束的时候抱起来kiss一下。

我越看越对他的舞伴anna有好感了,这个女人好sexy啊,尤其是rumba舞里,我是个女人我都要喜欢上她了。而且她的性格我也挺喜欢的,看起来冷冷的,但其实还是很有意思的一个人。我最喜欢她的身材,她的红头发和她的笑容了。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 1 点头,这个斗牛舞是偶滴最爱。对Anna,起初 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-5-25 18:34:06 | 显示全部楼层
最后一周!决赛成绩不太理想啊.....看观众投票了!加油!!
baixue2509 发表于 2010-5-26 12:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
哎~~还是输了,如果女伴不是Anna T的话,应该是大热门的,完全是输在编舞上了
Anna T 毁人不倦啊~~~
lxy_1904 发表于 2010-5-26 13:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
用午休最后十分钟拖着看完了一点final
我也觉得编舞偏保守,Evan的好多特点木有发挥啊
8过,这就是个秀,8是比赛,在漫长的非赛季,有这么个节目每周带给我们期待和乐趣,我已经非常知足了
而且虽然Evan木有冠军,可是这十来集一集不落的都出现了每集都有新的一面带给大家,粉丝目的就达到了

PS:YDY近期都木有资源,大概原来上传那位有事情歇业了,想看又不介意画质的请在这观看
http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_4316541.html

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 + 1 Mua, 谢谢老李,偶粉知足,也粉快乐~

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-5-27 10:05:56 | 显示全部楼层
抱歉来晚了,好多贴来不及加气。终于千辛万苦地看完了总决赛,我认为这是一场势均力敌的精彩较量,星舞史上最高水平的决战。

明眼人都看得出,双方实力的差距绝对没有比分上显示的7分那么大,这从侧面证实了Evan在观众投票中的得票的确遥遥领先于Nicole,而制作方只能用裁判这个砝码去控制比赛的最终赛果。说到底,这不过是一场娱乐秀而已,虽然每个参与其中的人,选手也好,粉丝也好,都为此投入了全部的努力和最真实的感情。

这原本是一场未开场已定输赢的比赛。Evan面对的,是一个起点远在自己之上的强大对手。而他需要在不到三个月的时间里完成二十多场全美巡演,学会十七个(十三种)全新的舞蹈,并且是在第二周就断了两个脚趾,第六周脑震荡,每星期平均睡眠时间只有八个小时的情况下。但他交出了一份优异的答卷。美国奥委会的twitter上写道:We congratulate @EvanLysacek for his performance & class on this season's Dancing With the Stars. Another great showcase for Olympians. 

宣布赛果前,评委动情地说,You have won the hearts, not only of myself, but of everyone . ... I see a true champion in the way you approached the competition." 虽然他没有赢得奖杯,却赢得了千百万观众的心。这个亚军的分量,丝毫不逊色于任何一个冠军。

新闻太多,有兴趣自己Google吧,就借美图来回顾一下Evan星舞之路的难忘冲刺:

救赎之舞:

维也纳华尔兹,借用某评委的评语:beautiful, emotional, enchanting dream。舞步编排非常复杂,运用了很多最高级别的难度动作,表现完美,配合很有感情,Evan完全起到了引领主导的作用,很多专业人士都认为应该给满分。

Anna的钢琴装独具匠心,与音乐piano man珠联璧合。

Anna在后台采访里评价Evan说:“他走过了一段漫长的路,终于成长成为一名真正的舞者,我为他深感骄傲!” 

自由舞:

这是本次决赛里唯一的遗憾。也许是受制作方提供音乐的限制,也许是思想压力和身体疲惫的原因,Anna的编舞有些杂乱无章,完全没有体现出Evan的特点和优势。就像Evan在赛前片断里指出的,动作设计过于大众化,缺乏一箭穿喉,具有杀伤力的亮点。但平心而论,这次三对选手的自由舞设计都比较平庸,托举动作虽然难度很大,也很危险,丝毫没有赏心悦目的感觉。

从舞蹈执行方面,个人认为Evan在三位选手里的表现是最好的,也是感情最投入的,Nicole和Erin都出现了非常明显的失误,最后的给分实在有些匪夷所思。

这个开场的跳跃很漂亮。稀饭这件紫红色的丝绒西装,第一场结束的时候几个特写很帅气。

决胜之舞:

三支队伍最喜爱的返场舞蹈都选择了阿根廷探戈。它为Evan和Anna赢得了赛季的第一个满分。也是Anna星舞十个赛季以来个人获得的第一个满分。

他们这次的表现比上次还要出色,如果按正常的比赛方式绝对是满分,但本次比赛的新规则,按名次给分,第二名只能得到28分。裁判说这是他们裁判星舞以来最难的一次抉择。

评委评语:

This is your true redemption dance!
Power, aggression and control to the dance floor! Fantastic job!
You danced this tango like a true lady killer!

很喜欢这张的眼神:犀利,深邃,超级有范儿。

星舞第十季全家福。昨天Evan的助威团里有三位获得星舞冠军的奥运选手:Kristi Yamaguchi, Apolo Ohno, Shawn Johnson.

最后的舞:

这是他们在整个星舞里最轻松奔放的一次表演。

前一晚自由舞被裁判无情地批评后,Anna在后台委屈地哭了。Anna给人的一贯感觉是很冷,很坚硬的,看到她的眼泪,突然感觉很心酸,也对她多了几分好感和敬意。Evan轻轻搂住他,拍了拍后背,然后对镜头微笑着说,“我们尽力了,不管裁判说什么,我们应该为自己的表现感到骄傲。”

那天Evan在脸书上感谢了所有一路为他们投票,给他们鼓励的朋友:谢谢你们,没有你们,我们走不到今天。你们是我们心中真正的裁判,我们为你们而舞蹈。

我想在那个时候,他们已经猜到了等待他们的是怎样的结局,但还是选择最快乐的心情去跳完这最后一支舞。

那是一支完美的快步舞,他们的笑容感染了全场,以及电视机,电脑前的每位观众。

他抱起她的那一刻,全世界都亮了,所有的心都笑了。

The Final two

优雅的谢幕。这对完美的对手,在场下成了惺惺相惜的挚交。

Evan&Anna

Evan说,我们的友情不会因为比赛而终止,我们会做一生一世的朋友。
Anna流着眼泪说,我再也不会找到像他这么好的搭档了,因为他是唯一的。

花絮:

Anna在和fans的问答里透露Evan私下是个非常幽默的人,总能让她开心,他会用很多不同的口音说话,俄罗斯口音的英语尤其惟妙惟肖,他还有个绝活是把流行歌改编成歌剧版本演唱。

她说原来只知道Evan是个非常努力敬业的人,接触后才发现他是个非常风趣,开朗,迷人的人。Evan教她滑冰是星舞里最难忘的记忆。看到他的每一点进步和成就,自己感觉像个最自豪的姐姐。

记住这幸福的时刻,让它化成永恒,在无数fans的心中,他们将是永远的冠军。

就此,小O的星舞追踪就画上句号了。Sofia走前把这个帖子交给我,拜托我把它照顾好,甚至给了我她的账号密码,以便修改标题。我一直没有用,就是希望保持老大走前的样子,等她有一天能回来。

现在小雷的奥运和星舞之旅都圆满完成,小O也该功成身退了。决定把标题改成老大签名挡里她最喜欢的那句话,也代表了我对小雷的祝福和期望:The Best Is Yet to Come!

无论他的下一步走向哪里,我相信等待他的,都将是一个更灿烂美好的前程,而我们能做的,就是继续为他加油,喝彩,和他一起,向着自己的理想勇敢前进! 

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +6 收起 理由
ferrari + 5 + 1 谢谢油菜,the best is yet to come!
御饼0326 + 5 + 1 那些花儿
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 最好总是留到最后~~~2012年快来八
Anemone + 5 + 1 辛苦啦!我说怎么标题也变了呢!
dannann + 5 + 1 不希望你离开,还等着你给我们继续带来evan ...
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 真人秀节目有个好处,就是会展现出一个人生 ...

查看全部评分

dannann 发表于 2010-5-27 10:43:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 871# olychamp

不希望小o也离开,evan还没有退役,未来还有更多精彩需要你为我们带来更好的消息;)!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表