短节目步法合乐方面,在现场看没有问题,完全合拍,而且速度很快。也许是家庭摄影机声音和画面有一点不同步的原因。

因为很多人都是新节目刚编好,不怎么熟,所以有各种各样的问题。Ryan Bradley 这次最诡异,在短节目和长节目里都是做步法时摔了跟头。
pooool 发表于 2008-7-21 02:36:36 | 显示全部楼层
初看直觉他现在的手臂和手脚配合比上个赛季好了一些
Jun 发表于 2008-7-21 02:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
长节目是Rachmaninoff 的啥啥,听上去象是钢琴协奏曲(不保证对哈)。感觉跟去年的“四季”风格类似,仍然是相当classical。
pooool 发表于 2008-7-21 03:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
也对。初入豪门,先保持节目顺滑再说。

他的蛇形步中间是不是有段压步?是失误还是编排就这样?还是我看错了根本就是直线步?
Jun 发表于 2008-7-21 03:26:47 | 显示全部楼层
他的SP步法是直线步。
夏生 发表于 2008-7-21 03:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
Liberty 的LP出来鸟~~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jMKNpnGNE
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-7-23 09:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
不太喜欢他SP的剪辑,好几个地方听着都不太顺畅。冰场的状况好像不咋地,所以才会那么诡异的摔一跤。。。。。。

LP最后我居然听到拉二了 不过有修剪过几个小节的(本人很BS这种剪辑法,从中间剪小节剪的曲子跟渔网袜似的。。。)跳跃情况一般,不过整体的滑行还是那么的顺畅,节目还是跟去年一样,衔接很多,虽然表演照样是令人无感,但是滑行好的节目还是看着舒服。。
pooool 发表于 2008-7-24 01:41:59 | 显示全部楼层
我的疑问是:是不是一定需要时时刻刻都得这样繁复的衔接,看得出很难,但是节目节奏的变化不是特别明显,长时间的变化多端的花式滑行和单足滑行展示了高超的滑行技术但是太丰满了反而觉得哪一处都不够突出。

小朋友感觉不太能驾驭这种古典精品,有点被音乐和编排牵着鼻子走的感觉。我没看懂他在表达什么。
Jun 发表于 2008-7-24 02:54:49 | 显示全部楼层
我没觉得有被牵着鼻子走的感觉,还是挺完整的。不是所有的节目都必须要讲一个故事或者有一个主题---也可以是因为热爱某段音乐而致力于表达这个音乐的mood,或者用音乐来体现自己热爱滑冰。

虽然我并不是个古典派的迷而是倾向于现代风格,但是反过来想想,现在古典派这么罕见,为什么不呢?也算一种独特的个性吧。

现在还早得很,大家都是把新节目拿出来试试手,肯定还有很多修改,敲定的正版得等到十月底再看吧。
ice_skating 发表于 2008-8-12 02:03:25 | 显示全部楼层
http://patrickchan88888.blogspot.com/2008/08/hello-well-i-into-my-second-month-in.html
Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello!
Well I'm into my second month in Florida and I've been back from Liberty for a couple of weeks. I, unfortunately, didn't skate my best, but it was still all worth while. I learned what I had to work on more in my new programs. I finished third in the short program and first in the long program. Finishing on the podium definitely made me feel much better. Anyways my programs are now much better and much better trained.

Of course I've been regularly practicing the second triple axel in the program and it's coming along very well. In fact I've been able to land them in the program more and more often. I've also been working on my quad toe regularly everyday, I try and push myself to do at least 5 of them everyday. Some days it's closer then other days, there a bit cheated but on one foot. I think as long as I keep doing them everyday it will only be a matter of time. I haven't discussed with Mr. Laws (my coach) about having it in my long program yet, I think our main concern is to get the second triple axel as good as the first.

I hope I haven't disappointed anyone for being (once again) slow on the update after Liberty. I hope you are all enjoying you're summer as much as I am (without school!) All the best and thanks for visiting my website :D

Patrick
ice_skating 发表于 2008-9-10 11:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
http://patrickchan88888.blogspot ... in-toronto-for.html

Hi!
Well I'm finally home in Toronto for a couple of days. I'm actually going to vancouver for the national camp then right back to Florida to begin preparing for the Skate Canada grand prix. I spent a total of 9 weeks in Florida over the summer, so I'm quite glad I finally came home. I actually also started school again. I'm doing two online courses for the first semester of the school (because that's the busiest time of the season), I will be then going back to school in Toronto for the second half of the school year. I have been seeing Lori Nichol (my choreographer) for the last couple of days to polish both my programs. We actually changed quite a few details, but all for the good. It's quite funny because I realize then when I start getting comfortable with the program, things have to be changed so I end up having to retrain the program. But I really don't mind at all because the changes really improve the program and make it much more exciting! Anyways, also while I was in Florida I was able to land a few quad toes in practice. Unfortunately they're not very consistent and neither are they landed everyday. In time the quad will come, so I'm not very worried. I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day! Luckily the consistency of both my triple axels in the program is getting higher and I'm getting quite comfortable with it. So I'm not too bummed out over the quad. Well, that is it! I think... I shall update you again as always. Wish you all the very best and thanks for visiting my website! Please continue to visit once in a while.

All the best,
Patrick
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-9-10 11:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
从blog来看,他的一切应该都在进展中。不错不错
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表