[讨论] 陈伟群Patrick CHAN

[复制链接]
白色外壳 发表于 2008-11-14 11:29:03 | 显示全部楼层
Jeremy Ten 还是很有个人特色的,其实长得也不错,气质还成。
gopatrick 发表于 2008-11-17 13:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
首先恭喜小陈筒子再次TEB夺冠
TEB Ex的照片

短节目还是那么精彩,3A跳得很高,落冰那一下冰花四溅,那后助力看得我有些胆战心惊,还好终于——Patrick终于滑了一个clean的SP了 好吧,还不算完美,如果有非常留意看节目的筒子们会留意到小陈一回到K&C和老教练讨论他意识到自己会被扣分(deduction)的原因(flip),anyway,PB!

SC过后我有些担心小陈的LP是否合适,不过这次终于看出感觉来了
发现小陈的手部动作很细致有些年轻绅士的味道了 ,第一个3A落冰那一下仍是令我抖了一下,连跳之后滑行步伐真是舒畅,停顿时不要显得那么抖那么喘就更好了(我知道那很难 ),第二个3A同样让我看得心惊,用力太猛了站不住,之后的3S起跳过急再次站不住要扶冰,擦汗,好在之后的演绎完美~

期待小陈在GPF的表现 (嘿嘿,草草收尾是困了,有时间再继续
凤求凰 发表于 2008-11-17 13:50:09 | 显示全部楼层
话说我本来想贴他TEB的照片的,可是他的照片被拍的比团子还惨。。。没有一张能显示出来这位重新回归了正太队伍的超级正太的风采。。。。[em65]
Pearl 发表于 2008-11-17 19:07:40 | 显示全部楼层

想说说PATRICK

终于把比赛补完,年关忙死个人,晚上又得加班加点

PATRICK连破PB,有进步值得祝贺。However,they went too far.看过转播我想去核实加拿大到底有几个PATRICK CHAN。他的两套节目比平庸只好一点,打到那个分都没法看了。差的太多,武断一点说有人为性质。

法国站他的自由滑PE是7.65,CH,IN分都有7.8,主场作战那次还拿了一个近8的小分(?not so sure)和他同场的小冢崇彦的自由滑PE,CH,IN都是7.2,7.3左右。这两个人的节目真的有这么大的差异?以我说小冢的节目比CHAN还耐看,表达细腻,而且是有自己的东西在的。CHAN的自由滑既没有深刻理解更没有独特表达,他只是利用基本功过人的优势把旋律还不太丑的滑了一遍,加以他的炫技步法。我们则看到了一个书呆子拉赫玛尼诺夫。这套自由滑在SC站,后三项小分有火星裁判打到8.00,8.75,8.50——=_=我都不是怒,是好笑了。

一定有人打算强调他基本功好,这样的话我们有个反例,滑行即使不比他强也至少跟他平起平坐的高桥,也要有HIP-HOP天鹅这样特殊的节目才能拿这个分。难道今年的男单已经破败到要靠PCS开闸放水赚眼球挽留观众啦?不会吧……

我还注意到他的PCS和TES相关性不大,滑砸了几乎不影响内容分。我先以为是裁判脑袋终于转过来了,后来发现这是他的特权,对别人不适用。让本就为人有一点阴暗的我再次联想到不该联想的东西……

以上。本人声明对PATRICK的个性抱欣赏态度,100%信任他的潜力,并对他的舞蹈功底维持破罐子破摔的评级。同时,希望PATRICK早日在冰上拿出真正富有个性内涵的节目,才能堵住我们悠悠众口。也希望某国不要操之过急,对小孩子不好。
audrey0106 发表于 2008-11-19 16:20:33 | 显示全部楼层
我每次看到Patrick都覺得他好像是很用力的把眼睛撐開似的…
做平凡的人 发表于 2008-12-8 00:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
走前挖下贴~~

希望patrick在GPF能够有好成绩~~
争取两套节目都没有瑕疵,希望他第一次参加的GPF能够有所斩获
as234as 发表于 2008-12-8 08:39:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 做平凡的人 于 2008-12-8 00:31 发表
走前挖下贴~~

希望patrick在GPF能够有好成绩~~
争取两套节目都没有瑕疵,希望他第一次参加的GPF能够有所斩获

去年记得他参加拉啊///....
凤求凰 发表于 2008-12-8 08:58:16 | 显示全部楼层
对,他已经是第二次参加GPF了。。。。
HuiyuanBai 发表于 2008-12-8 10:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
偶比较看好伟群同学滴第二次GPF之行~当然了,如果他3A跳得好!
做平凡的人 发表于 2008-12-8 12:55:50 | 显示全部楼层
记错了,不好意思哈
但是意义不一样……
去年的GPF他是以第三和第一(积分第三)的进,今年他是以两个第一进(积分第一)……
竞争力强了很多。。。。。而且裁判手也没那么紧。。。。。。。。
gopatrick 发表于 2008-12-8 13:35:42 | 显示全部楼层

Japan Skate对小陈筒子的采访~

采访的时间是今年4月29日,好像还没有人贴过,放上为GPF助兴。披露了很多赛季前准备工夫的细节,很详尽。再重复一下很多人都说过的:小陈真的18岁不到吗 这小家伙老练独立得不可思议
论坛上很多筒子的英文挺牛的加上最近有些忙,我也懒得翻译了,GPF后如果有时间再翻,欢迎热心筒子帮忙。

JS:  Japan Skates
PC:  Patrick Chan

JS:  Thanks for accepting the interview today.  There has been a lot of interest in you from our readers in Japan and other countries.  The first question is from superfan Janet Neil, whom we interviewed at Skate Canada, who had a good question to begin with.  What are your feelings about your first World Championships at the senior level and what did you learn or gain from the whole experience, being about a month removed from it right now?

PC:  I think it’s a great start…I’m glad I made this year or else I think next year would have been too late, considering the Olympics would be the year after, so it was a good start and good first time.  Coming ninth was… a lot of people came up to me and said that that’s really unbelievable because it’s been so rare that someone at their first World Championships had placed so well.  Though I wish I had skated a better long program than I did, considering the situation, it was pretty good.  So basically what I took from that for next time, I realized how BIG it actually is… the World Championships, many skaters, a lot media people.  I mean, even me who wasn’t the headliner still got a fair amount of media and then there’s a lot of fans, because Europe is very big with figure skating.  So that’s pretty much what I learned.  So it was a good, good experience.

JS:  Was there any more pressure coming in as the Canadian champion than what there might have been had you been number two?

PC:  Maybe a month prior, or maybe right after I won Nationals, I was a bit nervous thinking ahead to Worlds, but Skate Canada came by before Worlds and took a look at me just to see if I was in good shape, and they made sure to tell me that there was no pressure at all and that they just wanted me to go for fun this time.  They said that this is the only time when you can actually have fun at a World Championship and not have any pressure.  Maybe next year will be different, but this year definitely they just said “go out and have fun.”  So when I got there, no, I did not think of the pressure or that “Oh my God I’m national champion, I’m going to show my country that I have to medal”…no I didn’t think about that at all when I got there.

JS:  I’d like to ask you about your coaching dynamics.  You’ve worked with Ellen Burka in the past and now with Don Laws, on a remote basis…  I know you traveled with him and that he comes up here.  Can you describe the relationship that you have with your coach because it is rather unique in that you each have to travel?

PC:  Yeah… Ellen was great.  Ellen’s been around a long time since I was little; she’s seen me evolve in my skating career, so she’s quite knowledgeable as well.  With the traveling between me and Don… I think only certain people can do that.  I think Jeff (Buttle) can do that, and we can do that as well, because we’re able to travel, and sometimes we just need to be independent and work on our own and not have a coach along with us the whole time, so we’re able to work around that and be individual to each other and kind of correct yourself, be your own coach.  So, I’m pretty lucky to have that kind of talent.  Me and Don, we have a really good chemistry, and I’ve said it once before - another competitive skater might not enjoy Don as much as I do, because we are two different people with two different personalities.  Me and Don, our personalities really intertwine so we are a puzzle that matches; we have very good chemistry between each other.

JS:  When you’re training here, does Don come up?  Is there a regular schedule, or do you travel more?

PC:  I usually travel more.  I usually go to Florida more often than he comes to Toronto.  He might come to Toronto twice a year.  I go down three or four times a year.  It’s cheaper for us as well and more convenient for him, cause he’s older and he has a lot of students back home, so it’s better.  He likes it in Florida, and he’d rather stay home so I’m not complaining going to Florida!

JS:  Sp there’s no one here who works as your home coach?  You coach yourself when you’re at the Granite Club?

PC:  Yeah, exactly.  Right now, because we’re getting new programs done, it’s a bit different.  Lori (Nichol), at the same time as doing choreography, also helps me out and gives me some tips, but in general it’s just me.

JS:  You mentioned that you thought that Don worked a little bit like Mr. Colson did, so you have some continuity?

PC:  Yeah, exactly, so that definitely helped the change from Mr. Colson to Don, considering that Don wasn’t much different from Mr. Colson, but yet “different”.  It’s kind of weird, but I always say Mr. Colson is Version 6 and Don is Version 7…he’s the upgraded version of Mr. Colson.  The difference is that I get to share how I feel on a certain day or some problems I have personally I can share with him, whereas with Mr. Colson, he’d just say “Ah, whatever, just deal with it”, and he was more of a gentleman and not as much like a brother, I would say.  Mr. Colson is someone you would respect, like a grandfather.

JS:  You talked about working with Lori.  What sort of input do you have into your choreography or into your music selections?  How does the process work?

PC:  As for music, this is pretty much how it works.  Lori gets a whole bunch of music she likes and puts in a bunch, and then I take a bunch, and we put them together and then we narrow it down, and we keep narrowing down.  Right now, the short program…she brought it and I liked it…those are the rare occasions when right away I like it.  And then we start working on it.  It’s like a lucky hit.  But right now, the long program is what is difficult.  We’re really going through a lot of music just to find something good, cause when she finds something interesting, I don’t find it interesting!  That’s how it usually works.  Choreography-wise, we mix, we have fun.  You know, we just play around.  So it’s both of us, it’s never one or the other, it always both.

JS:  Is it too early at this point to mention any names for your programs?

PC:  Yeah, I guess I’ll keep it a secret for now!

JS:  What other sort of training to do you do?  What is a typical week in your life during the season?

PC:  Right now, when I’m in school, I go to school and then I come back to skate and then after, depending on the day, I either have yoga, Pilates, and right now I just started doing some gymnastics classes…it involves a lot of endurance and cardio work as well as flexibility and core strength.  And then Sundays I see my trainer to do just regular weight work.  In the summer, that’s when it gets really different.  Then, it’s two hours in the morning on the ice, and then I get off and do Pilates or yoga and then back on the ice for another two hours and finish and then see a trainer.  And then from there I go home.

JS:  Is it six days a week for you normally?

PC:  Yes, it’s six days, in the summer too.

JS:  Is there a true vacation for you at any point, where it’s no skates, no nothing, just beach?

PC:  In the summer?  In the summer maybe just the weekends… some days I’ll take the whole weekend off and skip Saturday skating, but usually it’s six days a week.

JS:  I’ve read that you’ve been practicing jumps.  How is the progress on incorporating the second triple Axel, and has anything started on the quad yet?   Didn’t you work with Doug Leigh about two years ago on your jumps?

PC:  Doug and I just wanted to get it started, get the triple Axel started and the quad, so right now the second triple Axel seems a bit more realistic than when I did it at Worlds.  It’s already getting better, facility-wise, it’s pretty easy, or easier!  I’ve started working on the quad toe already, and it’s getting better, so it’s much easier than when I first started doing it.  So right now the quad is easier.  I’m really happy with how it is right now, cause it’s really not as hard as when I did it with Doug, so it seems a bit easier.  It might be because my strength has increased in the two years.

JS:  Will the triple Axel make an appearance consistently next season?

PC:  Yes, it should be, that’s my goal.

JS:  I know that Jeff has been successful without quads in the program.  Is that any sort of a contingency for you for two years from now…is it absolutely necessary for a skater with great artistry and other elements?

PC:  Yes (emphatically).  For the Olympics yes, and for other competitions, yes I think I’m not going to be like Joubert and criticize Jeff for not doing the quad but I think that a quad is… hey, why not do a quad when you can make other people be quiet, right?  I don’t want to cause more drama and more people complaining that I’m not doing a quad.  So yeah, I’ll give it a shot.  It’s a high risk jump though… I studied and I looked and I said “Wow, to do a quad and two triple Axels, you lose a lot of points if you don’t get those jumps done.”  We saw that at Worlds with Daisuke, when he missed the first quad he tried to do the second and then from there it was the domino effect and it was kind of a disaster waiting to happen.  So you’ve got to consider the risk, but yeah I would want to put a quad in the program.

JS:  I read in a recent review some strong praise for your skating.  But one writer mentioned that she is looking forward to you really emerging with a style of your own.  I think the quote was “He’s still searching for one that says Patrick Chan”.  How do you feel about that, and do you think you’re close to developing it?

PC:  Yeah, definitely, we are in the process as we speak of doing that.  Last year was I was really skating artistically without much life or character, so this year we’re trying to make character in the program, really imitate a character or imitate a person in the story, as opposed to just being artistic and just being a modern ballet with no story.  So how that’s how last year was…this year we’re trying to put life and a different mix into the programs.

JS:  So one that’s really programmatic and you can portray a character?

PC:  Yes.

JS:  The current scoring system, you’ve really had an opportunity to grow up with for the most part.  Does the new scoring system tend to stifle creativity and personal touch?

PC:  Yes, unfortunately yeah.  Lori and I always rip our hair out because of that.  The new system has a lot of limits to what you can do and we’re so busy working on new things in order to meet the rules, that we don’t have time to work on creativity.  So creativity has really, I think, diminished and it’s missing that, unfortunately.  Because if you decide to work on creativity, you’re going to have to cut down somewhere else.  So you’re going to have to cut down on working on your spins, on making sure they’re Level 4, because you’re working on getting creativity.  So there’s a risk to it, and many people don’t want to take that risk.  So yes, creativity has really suffered because of this new system, unfortunately.  It’s hard to find creativity now.

JS:  You’re stocking it so full of elements, I think it would be very jammed.

PC:  Yeah, exactly.

JS:  In January, the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto conferred upon you the 2007 Chinese-Canadian Youth of the Year designation.  There seems to be a lot of interest in you from Toronto’s Chinese community.  Can you comment on that, perhaps in terms of seeing yourself as a role model?

PC:  Yeah, definitely.  I was really happy to get that award and really acknowledge the Chinese community because Chinese culture is very important to me and it’s a very big part of my life because my family is pretty much 100% Chinese. I guess I want to show that even Chinese people can be champions, even in sports like basketball, I mean Yao Ming is a perfect example in basketball.  We’re waiting for a hockey player (laughs), but you know it’s bound to happen.  Chinese people can work very hard and are very determined at times, so I just want to motivate the Chinese youth to really go outside and try sports as opposed to maybe the traditional “stay home and do the homework for 50 hours a day” so I really want to motivate parents to let their kids go do some sports.

JS:  I read a lot about Asian-Canadian personalities like that, Sandra Oh for example, who went into acting really against her parents’ wishes.  They didn’t want her to do that, but she has become successful.  Are you looking more to encourage parents to support their kids?

PC:  Of course, not to be too worried about letting their kids do something else other than school.

JS:  You’re improving your Cantonese I hear, and learning some Mandarin?

PC:  Ah…no!  (laughs)  The Cantonese is unfortunately not the greatest…I try to speak more with my parents.  The Mandarin will come later, when I graduate high school.  I mean I’ll go and probably take some courses.

JS:  Has the immigrant experience of your parents left a strong impression on you, or helped you or inspired you in your skating?

PC:  Yeah…I don’t know.  My parents immigrated at sort of a young age, and I was born in Canada so you don’t have much of that immigration kind-of mindset, but sure, my parents always tell me these stories about China, and it kind of motivates me to work harder, you know, and see I’m lucky to have life in Canada and I’m not suffering somewhere else, especially also considering the state of Africa and all these people.  Obviously people are going to think about that.   So I just think about I’m lucky to have food on the table, and I’m lucky I can do something I enjoy as opposed to scavenging for food.

JS:  Has there been any interest in you from overseas, say from China or Hong Kong?  Or even from Japan?

PC:  Yeah, Japan’s people are great of course, but on the Chinese side, yeah, people are very supportive…from overseas Chinese people from China or Hong Kong. But I want to reach out even more, to get even mainstream people in China to be interested in skating, and also in Japan and Korea.

JS:  I know in Japan and Korea that when there’s success by a certain athlete or team, the interest in that sport is overwhelming.

PC:  Yeah, it’s amazing.

JS:  I’ve also read about your involvement with the Adopt-An-Athlete program, actively mentoring classes at an elementary school here, and how they’ve visited the Granite Club and have learned fitness training tips from you.  Can you describe the program in more detail and how you got involved?

PC:  Yeah, the Canadian Olympic Committee asked me to do this about two years ago.  They nominated me and I said yes, hey sure, why not, so I did it and so far every year I’ve tried to visit as much as I can, so at least two or three times a year.  And I go over and they bring all the kids…  The first time was pretty informal, actually they’re all informal, I just went to a small class of maybe fifteen and just talked and let them ask questions.  And then as the next year came, more kids came… The last time I went, they brought all the kids into the auditorium and there was a lot of kids and they watched my video at Nationals and I just spoke to them a couple words of encouragement.  I just want to, like with the Chinese community, try to encourage them to do exercise and stay healthy and not be a couch potato at home.

JS:  Will this be an ongoing project until the 2010 Olympics?

PC:  For sure, yeah, I want to.  Unfortunately I might not have the time, but it’s always fun, it’s always good to see the kids.  They ask the weirdest questions, but it brings me back to reality and knocks you out of the figure skating mentality where it’s focus and work hard all the time, and it veers me off path a bit and makes me forget about the stress.

JS:  Back to the Nationals… I think there was a question posed to you like “Do you feel like the hunted rather than the hunter?”  And your answer was no, because you were quite new to the senior level.  Has that perspective changed at all in the three or four months since Nationals and since Worlds?  Are you seeing next year in a little different perspective than before?

PC:  Yeah!  Maybe on the international scene, on the Grand Prix series I’ll be a little bit hunted and not the hunter, because I had quite good success on the circuit last year and I won one of them, so I will feel a bit of it.  As for Nationals, that’s going to be interesting considering Jeff won the Worlds, I might not be the hunted anymore, he might be the hunted because I’m going to try to defend my title whereas people are going to think “OK Jeff’s going to take it because he won Worlds and it’s pretty much a given.”  So it’s going to be the same situation as last year’s Nationals in Vancouver.

JS:  Does it help psychologically a bit too, to be chasing?

PC:  Obviously, yes.  It definitely feels a bit better when you feel like he has to deal with all that pressure, and he has to deal with all the press.  I have less to deal with, which is good.

JS:  You mentioned also that you were relatively new in terms of the judges and may have been fresh to them.  Will the judges go through phases in terms of accepting you?  Will they expect more, or something different in the future?

PC:  They will be expecting something new, I can guarantee that, in the next couple years, because every year we want to try to do something different, or at least improve on what I had already.  It’s not that they go through phases…when they see a familiar face I think they become comfortable with the skater and they start to bring up the marks to another level, so that’s how they work, I believe.  It’s a matter of seeing the judges more often.  Because each time the panel changes so let’s say maybe the first time only one of them’s going to recognize you.  Hopefully the next time at least five are going to recognize you, so it’s just a matter of being on the Grand Prix circuit and at Worlds a lot more, because Jeff was at Worlds for probably the eighth or ninth time, and this was my first time, so if it was my eighth time I think it would have been a bit different.

JS:  Different in terms of marking?

PC:  Not the technical mark, because I think the judges can’t do much about that, it’s the program component part that can be a little bit higher.

JS:  Here is a question from Allynne, a lady from Japan, about travel.  During the past two seasons you’ve visited a number of countries… she listed France, Japan, Germany, Italy, and Sweden.  Can you tell us about any special on or off-ice memories, and which one was your favourite?

PC:  I’d have to say that Germany, Junior Worlds in Oberstdorf in 2007, was a very nice place.  I remember it pretty clearly.  It’s a mountain town, so there are hotels and chalets, and we had a good team and it was really relaxing.  And I remember walking around the rink and there was a little village where you can buy stuff, and it was really, really nice, so I got to say Junior Worlds was the best.  Because Worlds is different, you’re stressed a bit more… there’s more stress and less fun I think.

JS:  You actually got to see some of Oberstdorf, and not just the team bus?

PC:  Yeah, and the pairs skaters, they always get to walk around and check it out cause they’re done so early, but a lot of people lock themselves in their rooms and stay there, because they don’t want to deal with getting tired from walking and dealing with people, so they just lock themselves in their rooms.

JS:  Who are some of your skating heroes of the past, and some skaters you really admire now?

PC:  Kurt Browning was definitely a big supporter and big help and big role model in my skating career, because I see him once in a while and he always brings joy to skating, and I’ve always watched his show programs because they’re so funny and he brings something new to skating.  Unfortunately, we can’t do that at competitions… I wish we could, because they’d be so much more fun.  He’s always good, and no matter if I’m in a bad mood or I’m not skating well, and he’s here, I always forget about it and it’s a lot of fun.  So he’s great.  Right now, I would say presently, of who’s skating right now… I could say Lambiel’s skating I like.  It’s really nice, and his interpretation of the music is very good.

JS:  I’ve read that you prefer athletic activities off the ice, more than the mall, for example.  Do you have any other hobbies?

PC:  I play the piano, a bit of guitar, I just try to play around with it.  I’m nothing like my friends, but I just try, something different.  So I play piano, guitar, tennis, golf.  I’d definitely rather play soccer with friends than going to the mall, where it’s just kind of like just walk around and look at stuff.  I find that really boring. (laughs)

JS:  Are these other hobbies more like escapes for you, or is there anything that can add to your skating…such as the musicality?

PC:  Yes, music is very important I find, if you play any kind of instrument it helps a lot. Because I can pick up notes and the beat of the music, where some people can’t even follow the music.  Like the compulsory dance is a perfect example, because people can’t follow the tempo and I can tell that they’re not following the tempo, so definitely music helps a lot.

JS:  We often ask skaters about social their life.  Are there any tradeoffs that you’ve had to make, or anything you wish wasn’t limited by your skating?  Would you like to do anything else that you really can’t squeeze in?

PC:  I wish I’d chosen a team sport, that’s one thing. Individual sports are kind of hard, because you have to motivate yourself and don’t have people around you to motivate you.  That’s one thing I wish I had done differently.  I really don’t regret anything other than that, because my friends… what do they do?  What I am missing out on, really?  It’s maybe going to a house party, and you know the rest.  I don’t find any use in doing that because that’s just a waste of time, and you just do damage to your body.  Whereas with me, I’m doing something good for my body, so I’m staying healthy.  I think I just use my time wisely, because we don’t live forever, you know?  And there’s times when I wish I could go out with my friends, there are times, and I can tell some of my friends kind of detach because I’m not there all the time, and I don’t go to their house on Friday nights and stuff, just to hang out, because I can’t.
[非常勤奋自律的小孩]

JS:  Your friends you mentioned, do they tend to be skaters?

PC:  I was talking about school friends then.  I hang out with more skating friends, because they understand more and they understand my schedule and they can work around it, whereas my school friends I don’t even want to explain.  What else am I going to say?  Obviously it’s going to be skating, so they tend to be more like “Ok, whatever, you can’t come, ok bye.”  Whereas my skating friends, they understand and try to work around it.  They might not skate anymore, but they used to skate, so they still understand.

JS:  When I talk to the Japanese skaters, their friends almost always seem to be skaters.  But you do seem to have a variety of friends.

PC:  Yeah, and that’s very important.  Even if they’re kind of more difficult, definitely I find having friends outside of skating if very important.  You don’t want to be stuck in skating all the time.  You’d go crazy.  You’re going to get bored of skating.  So that’s why I try to reach outside of skating and hang out with friends that don’t skate and don’t want to talk about it.

JS:  With the amount of time you put into skating and school and everything else, does that preclude any sort of special relationship at this point in time?

PC:  It would be difficult to date someone outside of skating, because they don’t understand.  Like, how is your girlfriend going to feel when you say, “Sorry I can’t go to a movie with you even though I really want to, because I have to skate”.  It’s like “Then why don’t you just take this day off, and come with me?”  “But really I can’t, I have a competition next week.”  It would be easier to hang out with someone in skating, definitely to be dating someone in skating I would say.

JS:  The next few months, I know it’s not really a true vacation for you.  You have a festival in Korea coming up?   What other things are ahead of you?

PC:  Ah, just little carnivals, I have AGM to go to, to promote the Nationals in Saskatoon.  I’m not too busy.  Right now, I’m almost at the end of my shows.  I’m in the home stretch right now.  And then we’re really going to focus on getting a new long and new short, that’s what it is right now, because I’m going to be leaving for Florida in June, and Lori can’t come to Florida with me, so we’re going to have to get it done here before I leave.

JS:  Is Thornhill going to happen this year?

PC:  I don’t think so.  It’s going to be like last year, I’m going to go to Liberty, which is in Pennsylvania.

JS:  Do you have a message for your fans, especially those writing in from Japan?

PC:  I really want to say thank you to all those people who support me, other than my parents of course.  My parents of course are always the biggest supporters.  The fans are the biggest thing out there.  They’re the ones who pretty much pay our bills in a way.  They keep skating popular and I just want more fans to come and watch.  So fans, tell your friends about skating and make them come and watch and hopefully we’ll impress them, so definitely a big thank you to them.

原贴的链接在这里:
http://www.japanskates.com/inter ... atrickInterview.htm
声控的筒子可以下载采访的录音:
http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/PatrickChan/1-Lori.mp3
http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/PatrickChan/2-Quad.mp3
http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/PatrickChan/3-Award.mp3
http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/PatrickChan/4-Judges.mp3
客服照片:
http://www.japanskates.com/inter ... InterviewPhotos.htm

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 精品文章