wxyz1234533 发表于 2007-3-22 07:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
Jeff写blog了~还满长的
在比短节目之前写的
关于加拿大队在练习和比赛的一些情形
和Jeff想在东西买点电子产品和video games

http://teamcanada2007.blogspot.com/

Greetings from Tokyo!
Hey There,

Just thought I'd take a quick moment before bed to let everyone know how things are going in Tokyo. Most of the team left on Friday following an inspirational send-off at the airport. It was well attended by both media and Canadian World Team alumni (including Josee Chouinard and Brian Orser). The team also received a great track suit to sport at the championships compliments of BMO. Very nice touch!:-)

Since arriving in Japan the team has been busy rocking the practices, and getting out to see the unlimited sights of Tokyo. It's so great to just grab a subway pass and see the city like a local. I've managed to get to the electronics district also known as Akihabara and check out some technologies that we're not likely to see for some time in Canada...and also purchase a video game or two.

On to business though...

Practices have been going really well and I certainly love the rush of competition and being alongside some tremendous athletes. The team was at the rink this evening to support our Canadian pair skaters as they skated clean performances one right after the next. The "luck of the draw" happened to place all 3 teams together on a warm-up of 3, so it quite literally felt like a domestic event. And what an event at that... they should all be extremely proud because they knocked off those tech. elements like they were nothing! Honourable mention to Jess for a slight trip going into the side by side jumps and recovering mentally to do the triple sal like nothing had happened.

Also, the dancers were doing the Rhumba today and 4 of the 6 are new faces to the world championships. Tessa and Scott, Kaitlyn and Andrew may be new to the world championships, but they're skating and presenting themsleves like veterans. It's great to see we've got two very strong teams following in the footsteps of the other two. The other two, by the way (Marie and Patch) are sitting strongly in FIRST, and I can think of a more appropriate spot for them!

Well that's about it. I begin competing tomorrow, and my all too short season concludes on Thursday with the freeskate so I'll check back in and give you guys the behind the scenes scoop when it's all been said and done.

Cheers,

Jeff.
wxyz1234533 发表于 2007-3-22 07:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2007-3-22 21:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
Annieca 发表于 2007-3-23 13:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
鱼头不厚道,第一张就够了,干嘛还拿第二张来打击我们?嫌我们哭得不够多?
smilingshine 发表于 2007-3-23 13:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,我来也。嗯,摔跤的照片是不好看,不过Annieca是否认为这次的服装更好看了呢?

还好啦,开心点!
青鸟jerry 发表于 2007-3-23 14:03:53 | 显示全部楼层
比赛虽然结束,生活依然继续~一切还得向前看

TSN.ca的相关报道:World Of Disapointment(翻译:Jeff中国冰迷会~smilingshine)

''Obviously, it has an effect,'' Buttle said of the tumult in the arena after Takahashi's heroics. ''You can't ignore that kind of volume and that kind of response.

“很明显,这(在Takahashi之后上场)是有影响的。”Jeff评价整个体育馆对Takahashi英雄般的赞誉,“你很难忽略这一切,那些声音和反响。”

''But I anticipated it. I prepared myself for that. I knew if he skated well that the audience would erupt. So I was almost prepared for that kind of reaction. I wasn't surprised by it, however, I was surprised by how I skated.''

“但是我之前预料到了。我对此已经做了准备。我以前就知道如果他滑得很好,观众肯定会很疯狂。因此我几乎已经为此做好了准备。所以我对观众的反应并不惊讶,反而倒是我对我自己滑成这样感到很吃惊。”

He couldn't match those before him.

他不能和他之前的选手抗争。

''It was a really strong event,'' he said. ''I felt pretty good, obviously a little bit nervous, but that's not something that should have affected me.

“这是一次很大的赛事。”他说,“我感觉很好,当然有一些紧张,但是这不应该是影响我的因素。”

''No excuses. The jumps _ I tried too hard and they just didn't work out.''

“没有什么借口。这些跳跃,我非常努力但是他们并没有成功。”

Buttle landed five triple jumps cleanly. One of his falls was on a quad attempt and another was on a triple Axel. His other Axel was flawed, too, when he touched a hand to the ice for balance. But he rarely attempts the four-revolution jumps, and the fact he attempted more difficult things than he did last year made him happier with being sixth this time than being sixth in Calgary.

Jeff做了5个干净的3周跳。摔跤的两个跳跃其中一个是4周,一个是3周半l。他的另一个3A也是有瑕疵,因为他落冰的时候单手扶冰来保持平衡了。但是他很少尝试用4周跳,所以事实上,他觉得这一次的第六名让他感觉比去年在卡尔加里的第六名开心很多,因为他尝试了更难的东西。

''I'm a better skater this year than I was last year,'' he said.

“今年的我是一个比去年更好的滑冰选手。” Jeff说。

***************************************************************************************

文章最后Lee说了几句话,觉得也应该翻出来给大家看看。

(Takahashi暗示说他明年将在节目中编排2个4周跳……)

It's a quad race that Buttle is going to have a difficult time joining.

面对这样一个4周跳比赛Jeff必然会经历一个很困难的阶段。

''It's no doubt there is some very good skating at the top,'' said his coach Lee Barkell. ''I think if he'd gone out and done both Axels he could have medalled.

“毫无疑问在花样滑冰的最高阶段有很多优秀的选手。”Lee说,“我想如果他成功的做到了4周并且2个3A都成功,他是可以获得奖牌的。”

''He went out and fought but you've got to do it when it counts.''

“他尝试了也努力了。当它(4周)有价值的时候你就必须去做。”

******************************************************************************************

昨天这套新服装倒是惊喜,比之前的纯民族风更简约,也很适合他的气质~
smilingshine 发表于 2007-3-23 14:11:36 | 显示全部楼层
强烈同意青鸟的观点,呵呵。

这套服装我喜欢!
Annieca 发表于 2007-3-23 14:14:34 | 显示全部楼层
好PP的衬衫,我的衬衫魂又开始熊熊燃烧了,帅哥们,都给我穿衬衫吧,既清爽又性感

でも,[em66] 今天的心情虽然比较平稳却有点冰凉……

P.S.感谢smilingshine姐姐的翻译和青鸟的图~~~~,真的好漂亮啊这衣服。青鸟果然比某人厚道啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表