[06-07] 2007四大洲花样滑冰锦标赛

关闭 [复制链接]
warrior 发表于 2007-2-7 12:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

申赵,庞佟练习报告:

http://www.catslair.com/skating/2007/4Cs/reports/day2.shtml

[QUOTE]

Shen and Zhao are in the building!!!

Shen and Zhao are in the building!!! I have always mocked footage of bimbettes screaming about some rock/pop star, but today I had to cover my mouth with my hands to stop from screaming "Oh My God" when I saw Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao enter World Arena. What a privilege and a joy to be able to see them skate. Watching at home you know about their amazing power and height. But you may not know about their deep edges, their speed and their expression. Oh my gosh their expressions! As they stroke around the ice they gaze into each others eyes and it is so beautiful. Remember that look that Ilsa gives Rick at the end of Casablanca, well that is nothing compared to how Shen and Zhao gaze at each other. They did a run through of their short program to Concerto Aranjuez ( I have no idea how to spell that.) They start out with cute flirting moves that are too sweet. They nailed everything in their run through and then worked on their throws, each one better than their last.

Pang and Tong are also here. Their short is very romantic. They also landed a ton of jumps. Just this one practice with these 2 World Champion pairs teams was worth the price of the all event ticket. Oh, and neither of the teams seems to be affected by the altitude or the fact that they were competing in Asia just a few days ago. Amazing!

I am the anti-NBC reporter today, focusing on the International skaters, I saw very little of the Americans. I see the Americans all the time so now I wanted to focus on the skaters I don't see as much.

I saw Fumie Surguri and Yoshie Onda this morning. I missed their run through. Both girls looked good, Fumie working on her lutz and landed a really high one. Yoshie was working more on her Moves and her expression. Her expression has improved much. Josee Chouinard is of course coaching Yoshie Onda, which I knew. But I couldn't see so well with all the hockey glass up and got confused.

Later in the afternoon I got to see both lady's run through their free skates. Fumie did only a partial run through but she did land many of her jumps. One jump seemed to be giving her trouble and she worked on that for a while. Her spins are very fast, she ends her free with a very blurry scratch. But the scratch spins she warmed up were even better than the ones she did in practice. Because the madness that is COP requires the skater to change positions every revolution and a half no one gets to do long held spins in programs anymore.

Yoshie's free skate is Red Violin. She had an amazing run through, landing at least 6 triples including two lutzes and two salchows one in combination with a double axel.

Saw the Canadians Joannie Rochette and Cynthia Phaneuf. Cynthia was working on her lutz, and not dong well. Cynthia's free skate is Clair De Lune. Joannie started out her practice by doing three turns the whole length of the rink, first on one foot then the other. Magnificent three turns, deep edge, crisp turns, these three turns were some of the most beautiful skating I have seen. Joannie really has incredible edges she moves so smoothly over the ice. She landed a ton of jumps, high and powerful during warm up.

Watched one flight of dance practice, the Canadians and Japanese. Marie France Dubreuil and Patrick Lauzon were the only dance team that I saw who did a full run through. And what a program, their At Last free dance is, the most romantic thing I have seen in ice dance since Torvill and Dean's Rhumba. Extra deep edges, knees softer than butter. Plus they are fast and smooth and their lifts are effortless. Of course I am the woman who lik

红红火火 发表于 2007-2-7 15:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Annieca在2007-2-6 20:32:06的发言:
我现在已经完全糊涂了,到底什么台会转播,转播时间又是什么时候?

我看到论坛里人说,他亲自转播给大家看!

不知道是不是真的!

丽丽熊 发表于 2007-2-7 15:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用红红火火在2007-2-7 15:02:50的发言:

我看到论坛里人说,他亲自转播给大家看!

不知道是不是真的!

真的假的???

这么牛??

让偶膜拜一下!

shone 发表于 2007-2-7 17:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

有说是cctv5 在2月9和2月10 的凌晨 顶级赛事 是播出四大洲的

可不知是真是假~

东皇太一 发表于 2007-2-7 17:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

支持庞清/佟健~~~

许MM加油~~~

离人 发表于 2007-2-7 18:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

ESPN放吗?

放的话可以看网络电视

网网狗 发表于 2007-2-7 18:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

没办法,双人的名额只有两个。

因为去年4CC是LX去的,只赚了两个名额~

冰魂 发表于 2007-2-7 19:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
清姐姐,佟哥哥加油~~~夺个冠军给S/Z看看
扭曲的机器 发表于 2007-2-7 20:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

楼上的也太挑事了吧

wxyandan 发表于 2007-2-7 20:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家能不能告诉我 哪有视频看和下载(s/z和p/t)?
流浪的葵花子 发表于 2007-2-8 09:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

Shen and Zhao, the 2006 Olympic bronze medalists and 2006 Grand Prix Final champions, nailed their triple toe loops and landed their typically huge throw triple loop. Their lone miscue was on their triple twist; he caught her a little close to his body and put her down hard on the ice. They ended up with a score of 69.29, almost 3.5 points more than Pang and Tong.

“It was not a big deal, but we were conservative about it,” Shen said of the twist. “I regret that because our score would have been higher, probably over 70, if we had gone for it.”

Shen and Zhao were added to the Four Continents lineup less than a week before the start of the event, saying that despite their busy competition schedule, they wanted to test their programs on American soil. They also were a bit wary of competing in a place so high above sea level, since Zhao suffered his Achilles tendon injury in 2005 while at an altitude training camp in China.

Shen and Zhao made more news off the ice as they also revealed they are taking a break from competitive skating after this year's World Championships in Tokyo. They will evaluate how feel in 2009, with the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver being their possible swan song.

Skating first, Pang and Tong landed their triple toe loop (although she underrotated a bit), triple twist and throw triple loop en route to a score of 65.80. They managed to do all that despite her ongoing struggle with nephritis (inflammation of the kidney) and his having the flu and getting into a car crash on New Year's Day. He wears a headband to hide the scar from the accident.

“It is better than it was, but I'm still not fully recovered,” Pang said of her condition. “We need to take breaks in practice. My stamina is still not so good.”

xu000 发表于 2007-2-8 09:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
从比赛的分数来看,比赛情况还是正常,裁判的分数还是比较客观的。不像欧洲锦标赛那样分打得比天高。不过现在很期待精彩的视频。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2007-2-8 09:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

申雪/赵宏博

Jessica Dube / Bryce Davison

Naomi Nari Nam / Themistocles Leftheris 和 Rena Inoue / partner John

cozybreeze 发表于 2007-2-8 09:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

怎么最近S/Z的捻转老出问题呢,以前这个动作可是稳定性相当高的

希望他们在赛场上不要有太多杂念,老想着SP要破70,总分要破206,心有旁骛的话,反而会事与愿违啊

飞雪漫天 发表于 2007-2-8 09:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得去年冬奥会开始他们的捻转落冰就有点问题了,老赵总接不好.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册