[讨论] 2009年全美花样滑冰锦标赛Weir讨论专贴

[复制链接]
时差 发表于 2009-1-26 07:08:51 | 显示全部楼层
守了一夜,人都僵掉了....這么虐的大年初一阿....
呆會還要去喝新年茶.米幾個小時可以睡了.自找的身心皆疲><
恩....JOHNNY,我愛你,真的很愛你.....
爬去睡了,累得快不知道自己在做什么了><
ice_skating 发表于 2009-1-26 07:20:56 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny说这显然不是引以为荣的一次比赛,不过还好没有放弃(这次比赛中他完成了3Lz+3T+2T)。因为前一阵子两次大病,体重掉了8磅(~8斤),加上运动员本来就身材纤细,以至于没有体力(完成训练与比赛),希望冰协看在以往成绩的分上仍然能够派他去worlds。全美的电视解说认为,Weir还是会去世锦赛的,而且这个决定是no brainer。首先这个位子是他赚来的,而且他过去,以及这个赛季的大奖赛都很不错,即使全美退出也可以拿到worlds席位。
这次Nats能拿到第五,我看还算不错了。希望到worlds之前不要再有什么意外,好好练习,LA再见。
sherryadela 发表于 2009-1-26 09:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
怎么是这样的结果

冰协什么时候公布世锦赛的名单呢?公布之前我还是不放心
ice_skating 发表于 2009-1-26 09:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
天哪,告诉我这不是真的,他们没把Johnny放在worlds名单上
http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=42483

Men's

2009 World Championships
Jeremy Abbott
Evan Lysacek
Brandon Mroz

Alternate 1 – Johnny Weir
Alternate 2 – Ryan Bradley
Alternate 3 – Stephen Carriere

2009 Four Continents Championships
Jeremy Abbott
Brandon Mroz
Evan Lysacek

Alternate 1 – Ryan Bradley
Alternate 2 – Johnny Weir
Alternate 3 – Curran Oi

米国冰协太没良心了,他们显然觉得有了Abott和Lysacek明年就可以保证三个席位了,剩下一个席位就锻炼新人了。这位Brandon Mroz除了这次全美并没有什么太出彩的纪录,今年大奖赛加拿大站和法国站仅第七和第五,去年世青赛第四。冰协脑子是不是进水了?他们当年是怎么待Kimmie的,还有今年的BA,难道在他们眼里Johnny就已经不值得送去比赛了么?
dianaeve 发表于 2009-1-26 11:39:53 | 显示全部楼层
名单已经公布了,真是没良心啊!!!现在只怕某只受不了打击又跟小兰一样玩退休了- -
陆屿 发表于 2009-1-26 11:44:14 | 显示全部楼层
如果EVAN总成绩排第二,Brandon排第三的话,威尔可能还能搭上末班车,可惜结果不是这样。。。更何况他排第五,前面还有个BRADLEY。。。不过作为第一替补,也许还有点变数。。。
steffi522 发表于 2009-1-26 11:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 dianaeve 于 2009-1-26 11:39 发表
名单已经公布了,真是没良心啊!!!现在只怕某只受不了打击又跟小兰一样玩退休了- -

不會吧,好歹也撐到明年冬奧會吧,我對大少有信心
美國冰協真的好無情,趁機修理嗎?
開始邪惡的希望有人退賽...
dianaeve 发表于 2009-1-26 12:01:58 | 显示全部楼层

回复 37# 的帖子

同邪恶中。。。
问题是,就算他自己不想退,可奥运之前比赛机会没了,到时候他还有资格参加吗?
丽丽熊 发表于 2009-1-26 12:22:26 | 显示全部楼层
大少
美国冰鞋啊!!!
∽斯ˇ翘〓翘 发表于 2009-1-26 12:49:44 | 显示全部楼层
大少加油!奇迹会发生的!

冲到底!!!
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2009-1-26 13:05:20 | 显示全部楼层
Weir不会放弃。

Weir说过,只要身体允许,他会一直坚持。对于花样滑冰,Weir还有许许多多的梦想没有实现。

如无意外,09全美已是Weir本赛季的最后一项赛事。希望他能从这几个赛季的起起落落中总结经验教训,能在09-10赛季绝地反击。今年的全美决定不了明年冬奥会的参赛资格,Weir还有机会。

但是我现在最想对他说的是:Johnny,不管今后如何,不管2010温哥华的冰场上是否有你的身影,你永远是我最最喜爱的花样滑冰运动员。你带给我,带给全世界冰迷的美与力量不是成绩和分数能衡量的。不管我从前喜欢过哪些运动员,今后会欣赏怎样的运动员,他们在我心目中的地位永远无法与你匹敌。

相关报道 Flu knocks Weir flat at national championships6 hours ago

CLEVELAND (AP) — Johnny Weir isn't like Mike.

Weakened by a severe case of the flu over Christmas, Weir wasn't nearly as well trained as he should have been when he arrived at this week's U.S. Figure Skating Championships. It showed, with awful performances in the long and short programs that could very well knock him off of the world championships team.

"I hope the federation and the (selection) committee can see all the hard work I've put in and not overlook but understand the circumstances I was in," Weir said Sunday after his free skate.

比赛结束Weir接受采访时说,希望冰协能理解他的处境,并看在他那么努力的份上再给他一次机会。

Reminded that Michael Jordan led the Chicago Bulls to victory in a critical Game 5 of the NBA Finals despite being dehydrated and feverish only hours before tipoff, Weir said the circumstances were completely different.

"It may sound like an excuse, but you have to remember that Michael Jordan had a whole team around him," Weir said. "I'm a single, skinny, sparkly boy standing by myself."

这让人想起了乔丹带领芝加哥公牛队第5次夺得NBA总冠军的情景。当时的乔丹也是带病上阵,又是发烧又是脱水,但最终还是取得了比赛的胜利。可Weir说,他与乔丹的情况截然不同:“我并不是在为自己找借口,当时乔丹夺冠并不是他一个人,他还有整个球队来帮他。可我...只有我自己,一个瘦小而无助的男孩。”
少爷啊,不是我要说你,这话就不该当着媒体的面说了。竞技体育本来就是以成败论英雄的,冰迷们心疼你,不代表裁判和冰协官员也会心疼你~~)

Weir lost 8 pounds in a single day when he got sick while in South Korea for a benefit show. He spent Christmas Day in a hospital, hooked up to an IV, yet was back on the ice just a few days later. But that big of a weight loss will disorient even the best of skaters, altering their center of gravity and changing the way they jump.

Weir在韩国参加慈善演出期间,因为生病而瘦了8磅。他是在医院度过圣诞节的,吊着针,数天后又重回冰场。但体重的减轻会影响人体的重心,从而影响他们的跳跃。

Though coach Galina Zmievskaya "was pushing chicken cutlets down my throat" to get Weir's weight back up, there wasn't enough time to get him in proper shape for this competition.

尽管教练Galina Zmievskaya硬塞炸鸡块让Weir增肥,但由于时间不够,Weir的体重无法回到正常水平。

"I completely take primary ownership of my illness and the fact I wasn't prepared," he said. "But at the same time, I can't push myself and expect something that I know is impossible."

“我完全知晓自己的病情,也清楚自己没准备好。但我没有足够的动力,有些事确实是力不从心。”

The international selection committee is to name the world team later Sunday, and Weir pleaded his case for still getting a spot on it no matter where he winds up. Only the national champions are guaranteed spots on the world team.

These worlds are all-important, determining how many skaters a country can send to next year's Vancouver Olympics. The United States can send three men to the worlds in Los Angeles in March, but the top two have to finish with a combined placement of 13 (fifth and eighth, for example) or better to earn three spots for Vancouver.

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 精品文章
ice_skating + 5 + 1 Johnny, 他们在我心目中的地位永远无法与你

查看全部评分

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2009-1-26 13:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny,不要气馁,再接再厉

糖羽毛笔 发表于 2009-1-26 13:43:09 | 显示全部楼层
这算什么个新闻啊,唉……大少还是好好养身体吧,我过年去了……
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2009-1-26 14:17:11 | 显示全部楼层
这篇文章明显是在批评Weir。也确实是,竞技体育以成败论英雄,冰迷心疼你,不代表裁判和官员也会买你的账。

地址:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/ ... ohnny-weir-fin.html  (不过后面的回帖很多都是挺Weir的)

Johnny Weir finds excuses, but no inspiration
3:29 PM, January 25, 2009
CLEVELAND -- Seconds after Johnny Weir said he disliked the notion of ailing or injured skaters petitioning for a place on teams for which they didn't qualify, he begged to be considered for the world team despite two poor performances at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
Weir, seventh after a terrible short program, improvised a long program Sunday in which he did a single axel instead of a planned quad toe-triple toe combination, doubled a planned triple loop, and fell on a triple flip. He was first after the third group, with the last group composed of the skaters ranked first through sixth after the short program.
Weir, a three-time U.S. champion, again blamed his weakness and lack of preparation on an illness that struck him over Christmas after he flew to Korea to skate in a charity show with Kim Yu-Na. Only a few weeks earlier, he had flown to Tokyo to compete in the Grand Prix final, where he finished third.

Reminded that Michael Jordan had famously played Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals for the Chicago Bulls despite a bad case of flu, Weir said there were no parallels between his situation and Jordan's.

"Michael Jordan has an entire team of people around him. I'm a single skinny, sparkly boy standing in the middle of the ice all by myself," Weir said. "Michael Jordan has the luxury of having that team, having that big forum. I see no comparison."

The U.S. men's delegation for the world championships -- to be held in March at Staples Center -- will be selected Sunday night. These world championships are especially important because the results will determine the number of entries each country will have at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

"It's hard for me to respect when people do that," he said of petitioning for a place on the world team. "I think you should fight for your place on the team. But at the same time, and not to sound like I'm double-dipping, but I hope the committee that selects the world team can look back and see what I did last season and what I've done this season. I've already pushed through sickness during events and skating problems."

He cited his accomplishment as the only U.S. man to win three medals on the Grand Prix circuit this season and his No. 4 ranking in the world. "I hope the federation and the committee will ... not overlook but understand my circumstances," he said.

Here's hoping they don't.

What do you say to skaters who performed better than Weir did, despite their own injuries or illnesses? It would make a mockery of the U.S. championships and discourage lower-ranked skaters from bothering to prepare properly. Why should they, if someone who isn't prepared can beg to circumvent the rules and get his wish granted?
Cathy_Y 发表于 2009-1-26 15:30:05 | 显示全部楼层
唉~算了~美国冰邪就从来没有过良心~
大少,无论怎样,我们都挺你到底,即使去不成worlds,你也依然是我们心中最最最最最棒的skater~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表