[讨论] 张丹张昊的发展方向

[复制链接]
cerulean 发表于 2003-12-21 12:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, I can't type Chinese. Please deliver this message to the Coach, costume designer, Chinese Skating Association, and the skaters.

Am I the only one who pay a special attention to their costume ? I hope not.

1. Due to their achievements in the world competitions and Grand Prix Series in the recent years, our pair skaters deserve to have one more new and different  costume for the same old program. ( I love P/T' short program, but they wear the same old costume for ages. Please, for the artistic marks, for the great impressions on judges and audiences, they definitely need new costume to bring the same old program a totally new fresh looks and feelings.
2. Skaters costume should perfectly be fitted to their moving and stretching  bodies. I am so sorry to say that I felt so embarassed when I watched Z/Z long program last year ( Zhang Dan's costume was kind of too tight, or low quality fabric look, could not cover her thigh very well,  sometimes like a show-girl from behind, it's not lady alike.  I hate to say this, and her costume for the short program this year has the same problem. It is so embarassing and horrible for her and for their audiences. ) Please Give her new costume with enough fabric around the thighs. Nobody wants to see Zhange's same old cosume with too much flesh showing in the coming World Championship, which is supposed to be well fitted.

Does anybody agree with me, if Yes, Please deliver this message to them.  Thank you very much.

I'll always love them and support them with all my heart no matter what.
Yvonne 发表于 2003-12-21 20:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得姚滨对z/z和p/t都欠重视。他还是把精力都放在s/z身上。
至于服装的问题,我觉得只要是姚滨设计,就不会好到哪里去。叫外国人设计,他是一定不肯的。
Yvonne 发表于 2003-12-21 21:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用gtxys在2003-9-19 17:54:55的发言:

上海也真是有意思,那么繁华的一个城市,什么都有,可就是没有冰场,也真是令人匪夷所思!

上海有滑雪场啊,冰场嘛,好象没有,不过我想以后一定会有的。
大家说姚滨很冷漠吗,我也觉得是。他这个人真的很奇怪,有外国选手请他当教练,他居然拒绝。这是一个多好的交流的机会啊,不仅能赚钱,而且也能显示我们国家花样滑冰水平的提高。
前面说,他对p/t,z/z不怎么重视。再这样下去,里面稍微有谁有性格一点的,炒他鱿鱼!!!
鱼类 发表于 2003-12-21 21:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2003-12-21 21:08:08的发言:
[大家说姚滨很冷漠吗,我也觉得是。他这个人真的很奇怪,有外国选手请他当教练,他居然拒绝。这是一个多好的交流的机会啊,不仅能赚钱,而且也能显示我们国家花样滑冰水平的提高。
前面说,他对p/t,z/z不怎么重视。再这样下去,里面稍微有谁有性格一点的,炒他鱿鱼!!!

不同意这种说法,我觉得姚滨应该是个个性不够张扬的人,不太爱说话而已,不至于到冷漠吧,我看他在媒体和新浪聊天室里态度非常友好,很平易近人的。姚滨带三对弟子,而且都是世界前六名的选手,哪还有精力去带外国选手啊。我想姚滨不是不重视老二和老三,而是略有侧重。申赵零二年后没退役,目标直指零六年的奥运会,再加上两人如今技术娴熟艺术表现力有质的飞越,冲金希望更大,姚滨把最大的精力花在他俩身上是正常的,但这不能说明他就冷落了其他两对选手,在今年有非典的情况下姚滨还是为PT和ZZ做了新节目的编排,而且PT的表现力比去年还是有进步的,不就是个证明吗?
eric2000 发表于 2003-12-21 23:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
关于姚滨,同意admin。

P/T这套自由滑“帕格尼尼狂想曲”的服装的确差强人意,不过在明年世锦赛前会更换新服装的。。。
扭曲的机器 发表于 2004-1-1 22:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
换了好,这套服装实在是刺眼。而且我觉得今年庞清的妆普遍化的偏浓了,其实太浓的妆反倒破坏了她身上那种典雅和脱俗的气质。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表