哪位好心人能告诉我用哪个网络电视看哪个频道看直播~
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-20 18:41:11 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 2体力 +6 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 感谢发布视频,沒氣鳥…
johnnyangel + 1 ^^

查看全部评分

yucipippo 发表于 2010-2-20 19:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
水仙太可怜了,虽然难度一直上不去,可是节目内容,艺术感染力一直都很强,裁判还是压分了,我要看娇妮的表演赛!!!
XXXJSBY 发表于 2010-2-20 19:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
昨天把视频扒下来了,这次的表现真的是太漂亮了。我觉得自己已经很久没有看到他带着那样的情绪去表演一个节目,看完之后真的非常激动。至于分数啥的,我也不在意……有的运动员即使没有奖牌也会被人们所记住的。看着他下来的时候那么开心,又那么有风度。我觉得他真的成长了不少。
supermas 发表于 2010-2-20 20:33:45 | 显示全部楼层
其实ccav转播的时候,陈滢姐姐说:这套动作的配乐是来自电影天使之城,由威尔这位选手来演绎真是再适合不过了,然后陈滢姐姐非常耐心的把天使之城这配乐的剧情故事介绍了一遍……然后比完后,陈滢姐姐说,这套动作完成的太流畅了……云云……
然后看到分出来后,陈滢姐姐呆愣了几秒钟,很快解释到,哦,威尔这位选手的难度不够导致分比较低,云云……
anyway,俺看的很激动很满足……
爱我爱的 发表于 2010-2-20 20:34:08 | 显示全部楼层
积分不够的潜水一族 谢谢分享
lutina7 发表于 2010-2-20 20:36:03 | 显示全部楼层
很久没见到小威了 怀念。。
爱我爱的 发表于 2010-2-20 20:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
拜托再传下sp和poker face
谢谢了
lutina7 发表于 2010-2-20 20:40:03 | 显示全部楼层
当年是挤时间盯在电脑前动也不动的下视频,现在是有大把时间都想不起看比赛了
悲剧啊。。。 老了
lutina7 发表于 2010-2-20 20:57:46 | 显示全部楼层
岁月不饶人 惰性越来越明显 真的很佩服运动员们
一见大师 发表于 2010-2-20 21:36:54 | 显示全部楼层
我是新手,怎么只有威尔的专区呢,建议建立更多体育明星的专区!
西溪 发表于 2010-2-20 22:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
威尔阿,看多人那么爱着你啊...

<转>You Won Something Better Then A Medal... You Won The Hearts Of The World!

To My Angel, Johnny;

You have no idea how proud the world is of you and just how much we love you. So many new people fell in love with you and FINALLY saw what I have seen in you, your beauty, your talent and that you are AMAZING!

I hope you have time today to go through you thousands of tweets from last night. I haven't slept much. I was there last night in person and saw you. It was like you took us all to another place. You flew so high, so beautifully, so much better then the others and we all knew it. I was in tears I was so happy for you and proud of you and felt so joyfully overwhelmed by what you had just shown the world. You flew us to heaven with you, my Angel. Yet..... ‘A Fallen Angel’ no more.

Johnny, you skated perfectly and when you were done YOU, Johnny, got the loudest cheer of the night. YOU, Johnny, got the biggest and complete standing ovation and we all loved YOU, Johnny, the most. When your scores came up, we all booed and yelled "NO!" in disbelief.........but you, beautiful you, you stood up so proud and gracefully standing there (with your beautiful crown of roses) telling us all to quiet down and that it was OK.

But it was NOT OK. Because in the end.......you flew higher and had the most perfect Olympics. You....Yes, YOU Johnny Weir knew you had skated two perfect performances and where numbers and scores are bullshit.......you may not have won the Gold but you won something better... you won the hearts of MILLIONS. You gave a piece of yourself to the world, showed your heart and showed the world that you are Johnny Weir, the Olympic Athlete and your crown of roses was more beautiful and more you then any medal.

Today the media may be talking about someone or something else but the world is talking about Johnny Weir and how AMAZING you are and how proud we all are of you. THE WORLD IS PROUD OF YOU!

We all wait now for you to turn Pro and do whatever the hell you want and the exact way you want it!!! That is when the real fun will begin. You've earned it my Angel and the world now waits with anticipation and excitement!!!

Thank you, Johnny. Thank you for giving yourself to all of us. The world is a better place because of you. I am a better person and more myself because of you and I will never be able to thank you enough for pouring your heart and soul out on that ice for all of us. You should be VERY PROUD and never forget that you were the one cheered for loudest and loved the most last night…. and not just at PC in Vancouver but ALL OVER THE WORLD! I hope in the end.... you will always remember that.

With All My Love,
Sean
marcelaye 发表于 2010-2-20 23:32:38 | 显示全部楼层
虽然我一直不怎么喜欢Weir,之前他的节目印象比较深的也只有04年的Otonal(最初注意哪个节目还是因为大卡娅曾经用过相同的曲目),Otonal是纯净无比,但似乎缺少了高潮。但昨天的Fallen Angel,却是感觉相当得不错(虽然其中某些处理我觉得有点。。)。在昨天下午有限的重播里,这真是最打动我的节目了。可惜得分和名次。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表