[05-06] 2005俄罗斯国家锦标赛专栏

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-12-27 13:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
Originally Posted by BigB08822
If Irina withdraws I hope it is only because of injury. If she wants to rest because she just did GPF then that seems a bit big headed to me. It says that she knows she will be going to the Olympics no matter what and why bother competing at the trials for it? I suppose in a way she is right, she is the favorite and the reigning World Champion but it still looks egotistical to me. I don't want her injured either though.
If Irina withdraws I hope it's to get some much needed rest. Irina has been competing since the season began and she competes while fighting fatigue. To say that it would be "big headed" to miss the Russian Nationals, which she doesn't need to attend anyway, is just ridiculous! I hope to God that she isn't injured and that she does withdraw to rest. The Olympics are far more important then winning another National title!
但愿小卡娅的发烧快点好,担心死了,她不要到了关键时刻就出状况,老天要眷顾一回吧?
 楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-12-27 13:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

女单短节目:

1 Соколова (索克洛娃) 2 Волчкова (博尔齐科娃) 3 Биктагирова (比克塔格洛娃) 4 Басова (巴索娃) 5 Иевлева( 伊耶芙列娃) 6 Гербольд 7 Найденова 8 Лобанова 9 Воробьева 10 Гершкович 11 Мартынова 12 Доронина 13 Жидкова 14 Туренко 15 Петушкова

流浪的葵花子 发表于 2005-12-27 14:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
请问如果小卡退出的话,有什么后果?明年去不了奥运会??
 楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-12-27 14:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用流浪的葵花子在2005-12-27 14:42:58的发言: 请问如果小卡退出的话,有什么后果?明年去不了奥运会??

不会的, 小卡娅当然会参加冬奥会了,她这种级别的,俄罗斯铁定给她留位子!不要担心啦 !

心潮澎湃 发表于 2005-12-27 15:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

俄罗斯这次奥运会是想包揽四快金牌,女单出了小卡娅还能有谁能获得冠军,新规则实施后,索克洛娃的旋转很差,这次总决赛一开始想3接3,也没有成功,看来她是不能会在取得很好的成绩了,现在已经轮为二流选手了。

想知道这次全俄比赛,使用的是旧规则,还是新规则?????????

希望小卡能参加欧锦标赛,这样获得冠军就会创造历史。

楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-12-27 15:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用心潮澎湃在2005-12-27 15:34:30的发言:

俄罗斯这次奥运会是想包揽四快金牌,女单出了小卡娅还能有谁能获得冠军,新规则实施后,索克洛娃的旋转很差,这次总决赛一开始想3接3,也没有成功,看来她是不能会在取得很好的成绩了,现在已经轮为二流选手了。

想知道这次全俄比赛,使用的是旧规则,还是新规则?????????

这次还是使用的旧规则!

loooop 发表于 2005-12-27 18:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
俄罗斯的全国锦标赛居然还搞的旧评分规则,小安德烈不是难以翻身???呵呵,自私的想法还是KLIMKIN去奥运会~~~~
wolfwitz 发表于 2005-12-27 19:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

克里姆金当年滑得稍微完整一点就击败了当年的世界锦标赛三四名,俄罗斯男单确实很强的.GRIAZEV滑得完整点节目内容分也能上7分.相比之下女单一直最弱,10年来就两个KAYA.这次如果SLUTSKAYA再拿不到金牌,简直可以说过了这村就没这店了,对女单是最渴望的了.

水仙月 发表于 2005-12-27 23:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
哭了,andrei还是不稳,我刚在一个英文网站上看到有人说看见“熊妈妈”在肯德基里骂他呢……
yufei0112 发表于 2005-12-28 00:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

呜哇……

我不要在奥运会上看不到小andrei啦~!!!!!

亦云 发表于 2005-12-28 02:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
[“熊妈妈”在肯德基里骂他呢…… ],在肯德基里就餐?果然还是孩子。过了年就稳定了,大一岁了嘛。
yufei0112 发表于 2005-12-28 03:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Andrei不小了吧,想当年小普像andrei这么大的时候已经是世界冠军了好像……
alexes 发表于 2005-12-28 08:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

FSU的消息,TT/MM因TT生病退出全国比赛,Vika参加了这次比赛.

双人SP的情况

1. Petrova/Tikhonov Sarabande 3T excellent, 2Tw, 3thrR excellent, I wish they would do it always like this in competition, lift strong, little out of sync at the end of the sbs spin, but that was the only mistake I saw, and it was minor. 2. Obertas/Slavnov Coloratura I still think this program doesn’t suit them. 3T she w/hand, 3thrF good, 3Li difficult one armed entry and change of position, 2Tw high, sbs spin in the middle shortly out of sync, but went back together. 3. Mukhortova/Trankov Russian Fantasy 3T solid, 3thrR covers distance, nice, 2Tw, 3Li one arm/changes of position, he stumbles in the sbs footwork, death spiral w/change of hold. The best I’ve seen this program this season. 4. Shestakova/Lebedev Nutcracker 3T (he rotated slower than she did), 3thrR, 2Tw, 3Li not as difficult as Mukhortova/Trankov’s 5. Borzenkova/Chuviliaev 3thrR strong, 3T she fell, 2Tw, 3Li one arm/change of position, rest ok, but the fall cost them.

冰舞, OD 1. Nakva/Kostomarov Cha Cha, Rhumba, Samba She stumbles (I guess it would have counted as a fall under COP) in the opening moves, diagonal footwork slow he has a wobble, spin looked laboured, overall not great performance 2. Domnina/Shabalin Rhumba, Salsa Very soft in the Rhumba, lively in the Samba. Good flow in the sbs footwork, lost speed in after the change of foot in the combo spin, but everything else very nice. To me, they were the best today. 3. Khokhlova/Novitski good speed and flow throughout, Combospin at the exit almost missed their grip, but it wasn’t too obvious, nice lifts and good character 4. Romanovskaja/Grachev Rhumba, Cha Cha, Samba (?) Lost speed at the end of the sbs but everything else well done. Mabye lacked the confidence and expression of the top three teams. Move up from 5th to 4th. 5. Orlova/Novikov Cha Cha, Rhumba, Samba Not a good skate. Sbs out of unison, then she falls but he held her up (not on an element, but still an obvious mistake), crawling in the diagonal. Drop from 4th to 5th. 6. Rubleva/Shefer Mambo, ? , ? Well done, spin a bit slow, rotational lift with change of position 7. Gmyzina/Lobanov Cha Cha, Rhumba, Samba Energetic performance, nice rotational lift with changes of position, he has a little stumble in the sbs footwork
女单,LP
1. E. Sokolova Romeo and Juliet musical 3Lz-2T-2R, 3F, 3S, layback, 3Lz, fly camel, spiral, 3R, flying sit, slow into 3T fell, slst, 2A, combospin. Nice quality of jumps, good energy. Congratulations for her third title! 2. V. Volchkova 3Lz high-2T, 3F, 3S, 2T, 2Lz, 3S^2T, 1A, spins simple (all level one I’d say), slow now. Beautiful costume, apricot with glitter. Really good effort considering everything. They didn’t have a press conference, and she was the only one I found and talked to. She said that she has been skating for a month only and two weeks ago started to jump again. She landed her first 3Lz one week ago and her first 2A only here in practice in Kazan. She did what she can do at this point and so she was very relieved and happy. Said she was doubting if she should come at all but decided because she needed to come in order to have a shot for being selected for the Olympics. 3. L. Biktagirova Tango medley 3Lz, 3R, 3S w/hand, layback into Biellmann, 3T w/hand, 3F, 2A w/hand, combospin, spiral, slst, 3T, flying sit, flying camel-up. I think she just lacked a bit confidence in her jumps, that’s why she put her hand down a few times. The program is too ”grown up” for her, I think. She just turned 15 and can’t sell the Tango, really. 4. O. Naidenova 2A, 3T, 3F, 3S, 1F two feet, 3R two feet-2T shaky, 3S-2T shaky, combospin slow. Not great but good enough to move up today. 5. K. Gerboldt 2A, 3R shaky-2T no flow, 3Lz ur, 3T-2T no flow, 3S step out, 3R two feet, 3F 6. A. Martynova Music medley, I recognized Four Seasons and a Blues 3T-3T, 3Lz-2T, 3F ur, 3R ur, 3Lz,
发表于 2005-12-28 11:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用yufei0112在2005-12-28 3:01:16的发言: Andrei不小了吧,想当年小普像andrei这么大的时候已经是世界冠军了好像……

这....那不是一般标准吧...如果谁都用ZHENYA和YAGS的标准去衡量,还让不让人活了^_^///

花与爱丽丝 发表于 2005-12-28 11:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
TT生病了吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表