[花边] “小威语录”征集中

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 15:40:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Weir is like a 13-year-old girl at a slumber party - no secrets. He talks about everything. He says anything. He seems to relish it.

Weir就像个在派对上睡着了的13岁女孩 - 没有任何秘密。他什么都说,似乎还很享受这个过程。

He's colorful, fun, entertaining. We need more characters like him in sports.

他是那么风趣,那么有意思,让人感到愉快。在体育界,我们需要更多这样的人。

这就是Weir,出了名的"臭"嘴。他说过哪些有趣,幽默,性格,甚至惊世骇俗的话呢?

大家平时如果有注意收集Weir的"名言"尽可以贴出来,一句占一楼

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 15:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I don't feel the need to express my sexual being because it's not part of my sport and it's private," Weir writes. "I can sleep with whomever I choose and it doesn't affect what I'm doing on the ice, so speculation is speculation. "

我觉得没必要向大众表明自己的性取向,因为这只是我的隐私,与事业无关。我可以和任何人睡在一起,只要我愿意,这丝毫不影响我在冰场上的表现。

--摘自Weir官网某月Q&A(答冰迷问)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 15:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I like nice things, and beautiful things, so if that is the only way people are determining that I swing one way or the other, then to me, that's sad. You can't judge a book by its cover, ever. I am who I am, and I don't need to justify anything to anyone. "

我喜欢美的东西。所以,如果人们仅仅因为这样觉得我这个人如何如何,那我会觉得很悲哀。你们永远不能以貌取人。我就是我,我不用改变自己去迎合任何人。

--摘自Weir官网某月Q&A(答冰迷问)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 15:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

I felt like the prettiest flower at the pond.

我就像池塘边最美丽的那朵花。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 15:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

"If I want to tear my shirt off and have my nipple showing, I can do it," Weir said.

Cohen added: "You'd do that, anyway."

"只要我想把衣服撕了,把奶头露给大家看,我就可以那么做",Weir说。

Cohen跟着说了一句:"无论如何你都会那么做的。"

--06年在波士顿参加COI巡演期间

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 16:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

I'm a "Russia-phile."

我是个俄罗斯迷。

--摘自冬奥会前访谈(译者注:-phile后缀为"痴迷…"的意思)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 17:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

"That girl, I would give her diamonds if I could afford it," U.S. Men's champion Johnny Weir said of Zhang Dan. "I have no idea how she got up. It looked like the kind of fall that would render someone incapable of having children"

如果买得起,我会送给那个女孩(张丹)一颗钻石。我不知道她是怎么站起来的,但这种摔法看样子会影响女人生孩子的。

--冬奥会时Weir谈及张丹

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 18:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I am very princessy as far as travel is concerned and having a nice room and things like that. Sorry to say 'princessy," he added, laughing, "but that's what we do."

就旅行而言,我要像公主那样,我要住好房子,用好东西。

--冬奥会期间在运动员村接受采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-17 18:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

"It's a little dusty, very underdecorated, the beds aren't very soft," Weir said Tuesday, "but I'm enjoying it!"

房间灰尘尘的,都没装修过,床也不软,但我还得"享受"这一切!

"I hate carrying my own luggage and I hate trekking up stairs. I like a nice bed to be laid out for me. So it's not any of that. It's not very comfortable," he said.

我讨厌随身带着行李,我讨厌爬楼梯。我希望能有一张专为我准备的舒服的床,可这儿什么都没有,一点也不舒服。

"I'm roughing it," he said, chuckling some more. "It'd be the same as me going out into the woods, I think. Camping. Camping."

我正过着因陋就简的日子。我觉得在这儿和住树林子里没什么区别。这根本就是露营,是露营。

--冬奥会期间谈及运动员村住宿条件

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I think people are definitely very wary of what's going to come out of my mouth and they're very worried about the kind of image I'm portraying for figure skating, as far as I've heard," he said. "That's cool. People should stay scared."

据我所知,肯定有人非常留意我说的话,并且替我为花样滑冰塑造的形象感到很担心。好棒,他们应该感到害怕。

--冬奥会期间采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

He also mentioned "a lot of people there, though, that didn't support me at the beginning, so all of a sudden, they are. And that's not something that I enjoy. I don't like two-faces."

很多人一开始不支持我,可突然间又都支持我了。这不是我所乐见的,我不喜欢"两面派"的人。

--冬奥会期间采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

"Bode Miller, you know, huge props to him for saying what he wants to and not being sugarcoated," he said. Such an attitude "makes me interesting for figure skating and makes him interesting for skiing. … I assume he and I feel very similar."

"对勃德·米勒来说,要当众表白自己想得到什么,坦言自己不喜欢做表面工夫,是要下很大决心的。(正是这样的态度)使我成了花样滑冰界的有趣现象,也使他成了滑雪界的有趣现象。我想这会让我们有一种惺惺相惜的感觉。"

--冬奥会期间采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

I played along and said, "You're such a diva!" Honest truth.

He giggled and said, "I am a princess."

我(Vai)也应和着他说:"你真是个天后!"其实是大实话。

他(Johnny)傻笑着说:"我是个公主。"

--冬奥会期间在都灵购物

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I'm not going to count my eggs before they hatch. If Plushenko falls three times maybe, just maybe, somebody can slip past." he was quoted saying after the mens short program Tuesday.

在小鸡孵出来之前,我是不会去数有几个鸡蛋的。除非Plushenko摔三次以上,否则不会有人超过他。

--06年冬奥会男单短节目后

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 00:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

"That's something that at the end of the day, I know even if I make everyone angry and say things that nobody likes, my mom will still support what I said because I said it," he said. "She thinks its funny when I say crazy things in the media. She doesn't take it that seriously," Weir added.

就算我把所有人都惹火了,说了所有人都不爱听的话,我妈妈还是会支持我的,因为那是我说的。当我在媒体面前说了疯狂的话时,她会认为这很有意思。她绝不会把那当真的。

--冬奥会期间采访

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表