[花边] “小威语录”征集中

[复制链接]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 15:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

My biggest splurges always come from Louis Vuitton.

我的开销主要都在“路易·威登”的产品上。

--摘自“The cutting edge of style”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 15:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

In the new system,you can cheat just as much as in the old one.

新规则可以和旧规则一样骗人。

--摘自“Wristling The System”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 15:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I have always been accustomed to training more of the Russian way and Russian style.I love the country.I hope to live there one day."

一直以来我都更习惯于用俄罗斯的方法和风格进行训练。我爱这个国家,希望有一天能到那里定居。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 15:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I want to make my own dynasty like Evgeni has,win every event I enter and have no real rivals,"he said."That is what I want.I want that same kind of power in men’s figure skating."

我想像Evgeni那样缔造属于自己的王朝,战无不胜,让自己没有真正的对手。这是我想要的,我想在男单领域拥有和他同样强大的力量。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 16:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I was really disappointed to have so much anger directed at me after the Olympic Games because I never thought I did anything that bad," said Weir, "I didn't think I disappointed my country that much with a top-five finish at the Olympics. "

“冬奥会后我成为了众矢之的,对此我感到十分失望,因为我从没觉得自己的表现很差”,Weir说,“我并不认为冬奥会前五名的成绩有多么辱没我的国家了。”

--2006年世锦赛后采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 16:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I didn't think I presented myself any differently than who I am and that's how I've always thought I should be with media and fans because what's the point of living life if you're not going to live it your way and for yourself?"

公众面前的我和真实的我没有任何区别,我一直认为应该这样面对媒体和冰迷。毕竟,如果你不按自己的方式生活,不为自己而活,那人活着的意义何在?

--2006年世锦赛后采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 17:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

"Coming back from a disappointment will be satisfying but not necessarily proving anything to myself. "

失败后再站起来固然令人满意,但这对我来说证明不了什么。

--2006年世锦赛后采访

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-23 17:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I don't want to lose what kind of candid responses that I give because then I'll sound just like any other skater. That's not my objective."

(And what is his objective? )

"To make myself happy. That's it. Very simple."

"我不想失去自己坦率的风格,因为如果失去了这些,那我说出来的话会和别人的听上去差不多。这可不是我的目标。"

(那他的目标是什么?)

"让自己开心。就这么简单。"

--2006年世锦赛后采访

ice_kimi 发表于 2006-8-22 00:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

好棒的贴~

楼主很用心......

越看越喜欢他~

怎么说.....偶觉得他是一个很特别的人.......

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 13:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

I hate the yellow.

我恨那套黄衣服!

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 13:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

I skate hard and train hard and I'd rather have people picking apart my life than my skating. It's kind of nice that people can't find as many things wrong with my skating as they can find in me.

我滑得很认真,训练得也很刻苦,所以我情愿人们挑我生活中的错,也不愿意他们对我的滑冰指指点点。但这也说明了他们从我的滑冰里找不出那么多的错,这点很好。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 13:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

In my character I like that(the brightest line) I think of other people and put other people before myself. My worst habit is that I shop too much, so I'd want to quit that.

我觉得自己性格中最闪亮的一点就是总为他人着想,先人后己。我最不好的习惯就是太喜欢购物了,所以想快点改。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 13:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

I don't think Michelle Kwan is false at all. I think she is safe. Safety is never a bad thing, of course, but I wish while she competed she had taken some more chances. I think Michelle could still compete if she wanted to. It didn't take anything Michelle can't do to win Olympics this year, she is still competitive. She's been at the top for so long that I'm sure things get hard. Michelle is an inspiration to every skater, regardless of who they are. Believe me.

我压根没觉得关颖珊很虚伪,但我觉得她很谨慎。当然了,谨慎从来就不是件坏事。但我觉得如果她在过去比赛里候愿意冒点险就好了。我认为,只要Michelle自己想,那她就能继续比下去。并不是说Michelle没能力拿今年冬奥会冠军,她仍有竞争力。但长期以来她都处在顶峰的位置,这使得她更难做抉择。Michelle影响着每一位花滑选手,无论是谁。相信我。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 13:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

Love is the most important thing in life.

爱是生命中最重要的东西。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-8-27 14:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

I am American. I was born and raised here and I have been a champion here. I have a lot of respect for my nation as well as other nations which is something I think Americans in general need to work on. I would not change my country unless I thought I was being treated unfairly here. In truth, most of the bad press I've gotten, I've set myself up for. That being said, I still feel no need to censor my thoughts and opinions to please some of the population. I live in the easiest country in the World, I am aware of all the blessings I've taken from being an American. I have been asked before why I don't just compete for Russia or something to that effect, it's because I'm American. People have a problem with‘my love of Russia and all things Russian' because in America people are small minded and are still thinking of the Cold War. I understand this. On this topic, if it is such a problem that I like Russia, why wasn't it a problem that Lambiel was dating an Italian, or that 50% or so of the Russian and Ukrainian teams train in AMERICA? Americans didn't bitch about it because it wasn't one of their own who was showing interest in another culture. All I'm saying is, I think I represent how Americans should react to other cultures whether it's bowing your head when you meet someone in Japan or downloading the hottest French pop song, you should be open to anything as an American. All those other countries helped create the nation and the people that I am so proud of afterall. I am an American, and I am proud of this.

我是美国人。我在美国出生,在美国长大,而且已在这里拿到了冠军。我如同尊重其他国家一样尊重美国,但多数美国人这点还做得不够。除非我在这里受到了不公正的待遇,否则我不会改换国籍。

说实话,对多数关于我的不良报道,我早已做好了准备。也就是说,我还是觉得没必要为了迎合某些人而改变自己的思想和见解。我生活在世界上最便捷的国家。我知道,自己所得到的一切都是美国国籍带给我的。过去曾有人问我“为什么不干脆代表俄罗斯参赛”之类的话。我想说,因为我是美国人。有人看不顺眼我“喜欢俄罗斯”、“什么都是俄罗斯的好”,因为在美国,人们心胸狭隘,对冷战念念不忘。我能理解这一切。

回到这个话题,如果我喜欢俄罗斯有什么问题的话,那为什么Lambiel和意大利人谈恋爱就不是问题?为什么50%的俄罗斯或乌克兰人来美国训练就不是问题?美国人对此从不叽叽歪歪,因为他们对那些外国人的文化不感兴趣。我要说的就是,我代表着美国对别国文化应有的态度。无论是在日本向别人鞠躬,还是在法国下载最热门的法文歌曲,作为美国人,对任何事物你都应怀着海纳百川的态度。毕竟,我所为之骄傲国家与人民是不同国家文化聚集的产物。我是美国人,我也为此感到骄傲。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表