[花边] “小威语录”征集中

[复制链接]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I don't take them off ever and I don't untangle them because, like, their powers are all hidden in this knot," he says.

我从没把项链脱下来过,也不会把上面的坠子解开。因为它们的力量都隐藏在这个结里。

There is also a Gucci change purse, inside of which he keeps a spoon that has been twisted three times, of which Johnny will only speak mysteriously: "It's mystical," he says. "There are powers in it."

"古奇"(Gucci)的零钱包里总是放着一把被拧了三次的勺子。对此,Johnny只是神秘兮兮地说:"它蕴涵着神奇的力量。"

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

He is beautiful in what he calls an "androgynous" way; dark-lipped and hazel-eyed, with long lashes that curl perfectly up. He is 5 feet 9 and 125 pounds, with body fat "in the death levels," at 5.5 percent. His skin is pale and lovely.

他有一种他自己称为"中性"的美,深色的嘴唇,浅褐色的眼睛,长长的发丝完美地蜷曲着。他身高5英尺9英寸,体重125磅,体脂含量5.5%,用他的话说就是"属于要死的级别"。他的皮肤苍白而可爱。

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

He is also proud that the "Louie" in Boston "pre-sold me a bag before it was allowed to be released," he says. "I'm the first person in the entire world to have this bag."

"波士顿的'路易'(路易威登专卖店)在一种手袋正式上市前,便把它提前卖给了我"他自豪地说到,"我是全世界第一个拥有这种手袋的人"。

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

Maybe he did poorly because he was mean to someone at some point in the past, he says. He tries hard to be nice to everyone.

他说,冬奥会滑得那么差,可能是因为他在过去的某时刻对某个人做了坏事。现在,他想尽力对每个人好。

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I'm breaking out really bad," he says, and points to one tiny little almost-zit.

"我最近发疹子发得很厉害",他说着,并指着自己脸上一个很小很小的丘疹。

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 17:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I take care of them all," he says. "I have to polish them."

"每副眼镜我都会去打理",他说,"我得把它们擦得亮亮的"。

--摘自“Drop Till You Shop”

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 20:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I'm in(for Vancouver in 2010)" Weir said quickly.

"我肯定会参加(2010年温哥华冬奥会)",Weir回答得很干脆。

--06年于波士顿COI巡演

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-18 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

"These are my peeps," Weir said, pointing at the Swan Boats.

这些是我的同类”,Weir指着那些天鹅船。

--06年于波士顿COI巡演

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 11:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

Off the ice, I'm goofy and crazy and don't have to worry about certain elements, I can just have fun.

冰场下,我是个疯疯傻傻的人,不考虑太多细节。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 11:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

I chose his name. While I was in Moscow for the 2005 World Championships many people started calling me Vanya. My dog Vanya was born on the day of my free program in Moscow and I thought it was a natural fit.

(宠物狗)的名字是我取的。05年在莫斯科参加世锦赛的时候,很多人都开始叫我Vanya。比自由滑那天,它在莫斯科出生了,我觉得这是上天的安排。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 11:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

One day you're fashion roadkill and the next what you just had on is in vogue. You can never tell, that's why I'll go outside in anything.

今天你还是个“马路杀手”,第二天你穿的就可能流行起来。这种事永远说不清楚,所以我什么衣服都敢穿出去。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 11:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

I love all my fans. It doesn't matter where they come from or what they do, the fact that they support me means the world to me and I have such gratitude for them.

我爱所有我的冰迷。无论他们来自哪里,无论他们从事何种职业,对我来说他们的支持就是整个世界,真心感谢他们。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 12:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

I responded to show people the nature of "human kindness."

通过(对憎恨邮件的)回信,我想让人们看看什么是“人类善良的天性”。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 21:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

We were kids and kids tend to grow up and go different directions. I still support my girls and we are still friends, but not as close as we once were.

那时我们都是孩子,孩子会长大,会朝不同的方向发展。我始终支持着她们,我们也始终是朋友,但没有以前那么亲近了。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A(谈及与Sasha Cohen及Tanith Belbin的关系)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-21 22:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

"This one they kind of sat back and had their cognac and cigarettes and relaxed. His was more like a vodka shot, kind of thing." (when asked about the the audiences response to his performance)

看我的表演(天鹅)时,观众就好像喝着克纳科白兰地,抽着烟,懒洋洋地坐在那儿休息。而看他的表演时,更像是灌了伏特加,吸食了可卡因一般。

--06年全美锦标赛

(译者注:06年全美锦标赛男单短节目后,Weir被问及观众对“天鹅”的反应如何,以及对另一位选用快节奏音乐选手的反应如何时,他做了以上回答。结果引起轩然大波,并被美国冰协警告,因为他的回答涉及到了酒精和毒品。)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表