[花边] “小威语录”征集中

[复制链接]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-23 19:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

Happiness is being fulfilled with whatever situation comes my way. If I'm truly comfortable in my own skin, and happy with how things are going, then I'm happy.

快乐,就是生活中的一切都能按我的想法进行。如果我真的满意自己的状态,满意身边的一切,那我就可以称得上快乐。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-23 19:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

"If I'm sad, I'll wear black. If I'm happy I'll sport Elton John rhinestone sunglasses."

如果我感到难过,我会穿上黑色。如果我感到高兴,我会戴上埃尔顿·约翰的太阳镜出来显摆。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-23 19:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

Q: If you could choose another olympic sport to participate in, what would it be?

A: I know everybody wants me to say two man luge, but that's scary. I would love to be a ski jumper or aerial skier. I think they both look like so much fun.

问:如果能参加冬奥会的另一个项目,你会选什么?

答:我知道大家都希望我回答"双人雪橇",不过那项目太吓人了。我想参加高台滑雪或自由式滑雪空中技巧。我觉得那两个项目看上去很有意思。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

(two man luge -- 双人雪橇。大家都看明白了吗?小W说话太直了,一点儿都不来拐弯抹角的,狂爱中...)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-6 20:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

"I would wish to fly. I would want to fly because then I wouldn't have to travel by plane. I would use it every day--help stop global warming by using my wings."

如果让你拥有一种超能力,你希望那是什么?

我希望自己能飞。因为如果我能飞的话,以后就不用乘飞机了。我天天都会用这种能力的,并用自己的翅膀给地球降降温。

--美国“花滑在线”系列活动(选手答冰迷问)

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-6 20:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

I got the name Nicky after Nicky Hilton. Justin, one of my best friends, is Paris and I'm Nicky. It has just been an in joke for a while between my friends!

Nicky这个外号来自我和朋友之间的一个玩笑,我的最好朋友之一Justin被当作Paris Hilton,而我则是Nicky。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A,谈及昵称“Nicky”的由来(译者注:Nicky Hilton与Paris Hilton姐妹为希尔顿酒店继承人,乃豪门艳女,Nicky为Paris的妹妹)

上图为Justin与Johnny

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-6 21:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

Simba is just a name a friend has given me because for a while I had really long hair, and when I was skating, like, the pictures in the magazines and the newspapers would always be like, my hair sticking straight up the sides and straight up and I looked like a lion. So, it was like I was Simba, the Lion King. Because I'm small, I'm tiny, so I can be a lion cub.

“辛巴”这个名儿是我一个朋友给我取的。因为曾经有段时间我的头发非常长,所以滑冰的时候,照片上的我头发总是向四周翘着,看上去像只狮子。所以我就成了狮子王“辛巴”。因为我的身型娇小,所以我可能是只小狮子。

--Weir2005年采访,谈及昵称“辛巴”的由来

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-7-6 21:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

And then, Tinkerbell [skater] Nicole Bobek actually gave me on tour last year just because she says I kind of float around, like even when I'm on the ice and off the ice. I kind of float around and am very quick, and doing everything all at once and, I don't know. I guess she kind of thinks I'm like Tinkerbell.

“Tinkerbell”是2004年巡演期间妮可·博贝克给我取的。她说我无论在冰场上还是冰场下总是到处游荡,行色匆匆,每件事都在第一时间做好。可能就是这样,她觉得我像“Tinkerbell”。

--Weir2005年采访,谈及昵称“Tinkerbell”的由来(译者注:tinker意为“走街串巷的小炉匠”)

leslie 发表于 2006-6-24 05:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

two man luge -- 双人雪橇?是不是就是两个人紧贴着躺在一个像小船一样的雪橇里面,一个负责掌握方向,另外一个人就负责随着扭动身体?那个速度很快的,而且需要很高的默契才行。

怎么会想到这么一项运动?

wizard5477 发表于 2006-6-24 10:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

W超可爱的咯~~~~~~

two man luge 狂笑中…………U怎么那么了解HC女人们的想法啊

最喜欢的是“乡下人”那句~~~捏捏~~

还有张丹的那句。。。。U嘴巴真素很臭~~~~

爱死这个率真的孩子了

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-24 20:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用leslie在2006-6-24 5:24:43的发言:

two man luge -- 双人雪橇?是不是就是两个人紧贴着躺在一个像小船一样的雪橇里面,一个负责掌握方向,另外一个人就负责随着扭动身体?那个速度很快的,而且需要很高的默契才行。

怎么会想到这么一项运动?

leslie MM还是没明白two man luge 是啥意思~~[em44]

leslie 发表于 2006-6-25 02:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

是我理解错了?我对冰雪运动的很多项目都不太清楚。two man luge 到底是指什么?

leslie 发表于 2006-6-25 02:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-6-23 19:11:35的发言:

Happiness is being fulfilled with whatever situation comes my way. If I'm truly comfortable in my own skin, and happy with how things are going, then I'm happy.

快乐,就是生活中的一切都能按我的想法进行。如果我真的满意自己的状态,满意身边的一切,那我就可以称得上快乐。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

通俗地讲,要达到这个要求这可不可以理解成地球基本是围着我转?

小威的要求还真是不高。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-25 08:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用leslie在2006-6-25 2:04:05的发言:

是我理解错了?我对冰雪运动的很多项目都不太清楚。two man luge 到底是指什么?

其实这只能意会,不太适合言传的......

美国人不都说Weir是gay嘛?所以说,Weir觉得人人都希望他回答“two man luge”......

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-25 15:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

There are issues that I am strongly for, gay rights, womens rights, a woman's right to choose, an eye for an eye (death penalty), and the list continues.

我坚决追求的几件大事:同性恋者权益,妇女权益,妇女自由选择的权利,一报还一报(死刑)等等。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-25 15:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

I have a more Democratic take on things than our president but I won't really begrudge him because it's his beliefs that he's trying to uphold.

比起我们的总统(布什)来,我的处事风格更“民主”。不过我不会因此而对他心怀不满,因为那是他执着的“信念”。

--摘自Weir官网Q&A

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表